Closed Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    I am not FDA approved WhirlyBird's Avatar
    WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Clarko View Post
    probably because some companies intentionally make the samples taste better. (not all companies)
    That may be true but I meant that in a joking way. Like when someone buys your lunch it taste 10x better than shelling out your own money kind of thing.

JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON SAMPLING FROM GASPARI NUTRITION

samples@gasparinutrition.com will NO LONGER be available as of today. Deserusan posted a link to our sampling page at http://gasparinutrition.com/Default.aspx?tabid=262 -this entry allows you to request 2 different samples (currently Mitotropin, PlasmaJet, SuperPump250, SizeOn) and will be the ONLY place for entry of requests and fulfillment of those requests. As a company, Gaspari Nutrition spends a great deal of money on its sampling program running hundreds of thousands of samples to supply the masses both domestically and for our International distributors.

Note: Putting in multiple names and requests to the same address will not get you more samples. Additionally, requesting a "3-day supply" of samples as proposed in this thread by a board member of Bodybuilding.com is NOT something put in place by Gaspari Nutrition... those requests will be fulfilled with one sample each.

Thank you for your interest and support of Gaspari Nutrition.

Joe V.
    VP of Advertising and Marketing

Good, the enemy of great! Blackjackcat's Avatar
    Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Its too bad that some people ruin it for others, by trying to get more than the regular samples. I can understand why compaines don't want to do samples. I have to say though, I have bought plenty of supplements, because I loved the sample(RPM and the New flavor of Intrabolic come to mind).

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Blackjackcat View Post
    Its too bad that some people ruin it for others, by trying to get more than the regular samples. I can understand why compaines don't want to do samples. I have to say though, I have bought plenty of supplements, because I loved the sample(RPM and the New flavor of Intrabolic come to mind).
    you wouldnt believe some of the requests we get and people think we dont catch on
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i would say after sampling i usually purchase 90 % of time

ive never woulda bought size on had i not tried lemon ice flavor

if its a protein, a pump drink or an energy product i will most certainly sample before i buy

i hate buying tubs of **** that tastes like ****, dont mix or dont work. if the samples works ill order the tub that day

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    you wouldnt believe some of the requests we get and people think we dont catch on
    LOL you mean like kids in college sending samples to everyone on their floor to collect them? I have heard of people using this

Good, the enemy of great! Blackjackcat's Avatar
    Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can only imagine.

WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JV@Gaspari View Post
    OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON SAMPLING FROM GASPARI NUTRITION

samples@gasparinutrition.com will NO LONGER be available as of today. Deserusan posted a link to our sampling page at http://gasparinutrition.com/Default.aspx?tabid=262 -this entry allows you to request 2 different samples (currently Mitotropin, PlasmaJet, SuperPump250, SizeOn) and will be the ONLY place for entry of requests and fulfillment of those requests. As a company, Gaspari Nutrition spends a great deal of money on its sampling program running hundreds of thousands of samples to supply the masses both domestically and for our International distributors.

Note: Putting in multiple names and requests to the same address will not get you more samples. Additionally, requesting a "3-day supply" of samples as proposed in this thread by a board member of Bodybuilding.com is NOT something put in place by Gaspari Nutrition... those requests will be fulfilled with one sample each.

Thank you for your interest and support of Gaspari Nutrition.

Joe V.
    VP of Advertising and Marketing
    And maybe you misinterpeted what I said. I did not say you WOULD give 3 day supplies, I said they COULD TRY to get 3 days supply. I never stated any guarantees you would do such a thing.
    You never know what the answers will be unless you ask the questions.

Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I got a call from Cytosport, they were really cool about the samples. I got a sample of Muscle Milk , Monster Milk , CytoMax and FastTwitch. What sucks is my brother received his damaged and the package was opened and the FastTwitch and CytoMax were gone. He was happy to get the Protein Samples though, the Monster Milk looks like some good stuff.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WhirlyBird View Post
    And maybe you misinterpeted what I said. I did not say you WOULD give 3 day supplies, I said they COULD TRY to get 3 days supply. I never stated any guarantees you would do such a thing.
    You never know what the answers will be unless you ask the questions.
    Unfortunately, people assumed they would get them whether that was your intention or not. No harm no foul and please don't take this as criticism. As an example, one person put in 35 requests.
    Last edited by deserusan; 11-17-2008 at 11:47 AM.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Hammer of Thor View Post
    I got a call from Cytosport, they were really cool about the samples. I got a sample of Muscle Milk , Monster Milk , CytoMax and FastTwitch. What sucks is my brother received his damaged and the package was opened and the FastTwitch and CytoMax were gone. He was happy to get the Protein Samples though, the Monster Milk looks like some good stuff.
    I received almost the same package except for FastTwich. I loved all of them. I think you will like them too

hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Sweet thread, never knew I could get free samples. Been wanting to try some stuff out without having to shell out the $$$ first to see if I really want it or not...

Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    Unfortunately, people assumed they would get them whether that was your intention or not. No harm no foul and please don't take this as criticism. As an example, one person put in 35 requests.
    No sweat none taken. I just wanted to keep that clear. And on the 35 requests, do you mean someone sent 35 requests to you/your company for supps?

Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some products are worthless as far as sampling goes...
    But it's nice to maybe get the feel or taste of some products, especially when you're on a tight budget in which you really wanna get your money's worth.
    "Strive for the impossible to be the best possible"

Follow me in:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121744311

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    mother of peal 35 requests

i cant wait to try what i requested

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WhirlyBird View Post
    No sweat none taken. I just wanted to keep that clear. And on the 35 requests, do you mean someone sent 35 requests to you/your company for supps?
    One person, 35 different names to the same address. This happens a lot to be honest.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PaintPir View Post
    LOL you mean like kids in college sending samples to everyone on their floor to collect them? I have heard of people using this
    Wow. I think there was maybe one time where I asked for samples twice at my house. I was telling my mom about Cytolean from Gaspari and she was like I need some samples. I was like okay..mom.
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by History in Effect View Post
    Wow. I think there was maybe one time where I asked for samples twice at my house. I was telling my mom about Cytolean from Gaspari and she was like I need some samples. I was like okay..mom.
    I did the same thing, I've been getting my dad into working out and after I tried a plasmajet sample I requested him some too, hopefully he receives it
    "Strive for the impossible to be the best possible"

Follow me in:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121744311

One person, 35 different names to the same address. This happens a lot to be honest.
    That is crazy. I would understand sendind 35 request to 35 different companies (cause I pretty much did), but that there is just plain greed.

Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah, it sucks when people try to cheat the system. My brother and I live at the same address and get turned down sometimes for samples. We ain't trying to cheat anyone , we just both lift and use the same supps.

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skinnysteve View Post
    Will you guys send to australia??
    not samples...sorry bud

loves being 155 lbs skinnysteve's Avatar
    skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ksujosh6 View Post
    not samples...sorry bud
    damn oright no worries...
    does anyone know of any companies in aus that might give me a day or two worth of something?
    http://hbfrunfundraising.com.au/stephen_bray

RAISING MONEY FOR WEST AUSTRALIAN CANCER COUNCIL PLEASE HELP OUT DONATE 50cents and i will rep you

hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well took a while, but sent emails to nearly every company on that list. May the company that ships to Canada and has the best products win my hard earned $$$...

4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For example, when this thread was put up one individual sent 35 requests for samples.
    You should mail him a box of cat **** instead.

"From Gaspari with Love"

Originally Posted by 4nicate View Post
    You should mail him a box of cat **** instead.

"From Gaspari with Love"
    LMAO that is good. He might think it is something special

usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Japan??

Does anyone ship to Japan?? I am currently deployed over here for about 4 more months and would really like to sample rather than buy first, as others have said. If any company does, please let me know. Thanks

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you have us beat, we topped out at 18

although another guy requested a 30 day supply of each to make sure they really work
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Talking

you have us beat, we topped out at 18

although another guy requested a 30 day supply of each to make sure they really work
    Man that is one hell of a sample request. I can understand wanting to get a couple of samples to try but a whole months worth? What a goober that one must of been

Protein88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Protein88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Protein88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Protein88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Protein88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Protein88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Protein88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Protein88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Protein88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Protein88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Protein88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just got my controlled labs samples today of purple wraath,white flood,green mag and reduction...

Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    first person responded

Josh,

Thank you for your interest in the fine Cytosport products! I will have a sample of the Muscle Milk and Monster Milk shipping today for you .

Keep chasing the podium,

Brook Claibourne

Customer Service

Cytosport, Inc.

1.888.298.6629 ext. 313
    You don't need a reason to help people.
    RIP Zyzz & Greg Plitt, my two biggest inspirations.