Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by oldernhotter View Post
    Thanks FI. I will have to go to a health food store to get em. Can't locate them at WalMart. Yes that did help!
    WalMart does carry them, here anyway. So do most all grogceries.

Just look for Omega 3 eggs. If it does say DHA on the carton it is in very small print.....

oldernhotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldernhotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldernhotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldernhotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldernhotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldernhotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldernhotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldernhotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldernhotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldernhotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldernhotter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks again! I did see the Omega eggs. Ya know...I'm a bit spacy these days from lack of cals or carbs....duh!
    Last edited by oldernhotter; 11-11-2008 at 07:17 AM. Reason: duh
    You're only as successful as the effort you put into your success.

IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey Ellen! How are you today?

I usually buy Eggland's Best eggs ... I have never looked for the "DHA" label. I am doing a little grocery shopping tonight after gym .. I will look for that!

Nice workout by the way!
    ~ Penney

Diet * (weights + cardio) = success

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139344213&p=774586483#post774586483

We must be the change we wish to see in the world
    -Ghandi

BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All right, Glad to see that you got your plan. I got my last week and started it monday also. It's time to make those changes. Keep on trucking and know that were all here for you.
    TEAM SCIVATION
    http://www.scivation.com/

Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve. - Dr. Napoleon Hill

The most important thing about having goals is having one. Geoffrey F. Abert

[url]www.bodybuilding.com[/url] transfromation
    [url]http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/billy-urias-lost-a-total-of-71-lbs-and-took-his-life-back.htm[/url]

[url]www.muscleandstrength.com[/url] transformation
    [url]http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/billy-urias-body-transformation.html[/url]

oldernhotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldernhotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldernhotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldernhotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldernhotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldernhotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldernhotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldernhotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldernhotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldernhotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldernhotter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BillyUrias View Post
    All right, Glad to see that you got your plan. I got my last week and started it monday also. It's time to make those changes. Keep on trucking and know that were all here for you.
    Well I'm looking for passengers to do the trucking with. lol. You are in!

Originally Posted by IronIc View Post
    Hey Ellen! How are you today?

I usually buy Eggland's Best eggs ... I have never looked for the "DHA" label. I am doing a little grocery shopping tonight after gym .. I will look for that!

Nice workout by the way!
    We gotta do this by the book Penney! lol. Thanks for the reps.

Cool

Well.....Derek said that yesterday was cardio day.....so thats all I did.

15min of HIIT on elliptical...15min of treadie on 15 incline.

Really wanted to lift but I am going to do this by his book. The good book by Derek.

Will post my workout later today.

Have a terrific day all!!!!

IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    HIIT is brutal sheite, lol Good job on the cardio Ellen
    ~ Penney

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139344213&p=774586483#post774586483

-Ghandi

Still feeling pretty spacey and lightheaded.
    But I went in and did it anyway..

Dereks ATS workout:

Wednesday: Biceps, Triceps and Forearms(something I've always neglected)

2 sets of each

Bicep bb curls: 35x10 45x8
    ats
    close grip bench: plate weights: 20x10, 40x8

db curls: 20x10, 25x8
    ats
    skull crushers: 35x10, 45x8

cable curls: 25x10, 35x8
    ats
    tricep pressdowns: 50x10, 60x8

barbell forearm curl: 55x10, 65x8
    ats
    db forearm curls: 25x10, 30x8

30mins. low intensity elliptical

meals:

brkfst: 1 scoop whey protein pdr. handful of blueberries
    lunch: 1 grilled chicken breast, handful of spinach a few blueberries
    dinner: 1 grilled chicken breast, grapefruit, 6 tsp. peanut butter
    evening snack. 1 scoop whey pdr. 18 almonds
    Last edited by oldernhotter; 11-12-2008 at 03:32 PM. Reason: I forgot a bunch of stuff....told you I was spacey!

Wink

HIIT is brutal sheite, lol Good job on the cardio Ellen

Not nearly as brutal as 45 min of hardcord spinning!

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had to track your journal down, found the over 35 one first, and then this one. Glad I did.
    Great to see you have your program, and awesome job sticking to it!
    Impressive strength Ellen! (btw, my name is Brian)

push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just cardio is crazy when it's a HIIT day

How you liking the new plan? You said you feel "spacy"... don't worry.... it'll pass. Do you think you are adjusting well or has it been hard?

Have a great day
    Control it or it will control you

Talking

Originally Posted by Fiend_73 View Post
    I had to track your journal down, found the over 35 one first, and then this one. Glad I did.
    Great to see you have your program, and awesome job sticking to it!
    Impressive strength Ellen! (btw, my name is Brian)
    This is why I'll succeed. With people like you supporting me, I'm a sure winner. Not trying to be cheesy, it's the friggin truth! Thanks Brian and I'm happy to meet you!

Just cardio is crazy when it's a HIIT day

How you liking the new plan? You said you feel "spacy"... don't worry.... it'll pass. Do you think you are adjusting well or has it been hard?

Have a great day

Thanks Push! I'm loving the new plan. Yes I'm lightheaded and spacey, but thats what I get for becoming a fatassed mess! lol.

FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000)

Dereks ATS workout:

2 sets of each

ats

ats

ats

ats

meals:

AWESOME job.....This is the workout of a FREAK!!!

Keep bringing it!!!!!

Dereks ATS workout:

2 sets of each

ats

ats

ats

ats

meals:

Very nice workout and eats, Ellen!
    ~ Penney

-Ghandi

Talking

Originally Posted by FitIron View Post
    AWESOME job.....This is the workout of a FREAK!!!

Keep bringing it!!!!!
    You keep saying things like this....and I just might believe it!! Thanks FI!

GuzzleFish is not very well liked. (-100) GuzzleFish is not very well liked. (-100) GuzzleFish is not very well liked. (-100) GuzzleFish is not very well liked. (-100) GuzzleFish is not very well liked. (-100) GuzzleFish is not very well liked. (-100) GuzzleFish is not very well liked. (-100) GuzzleFish is not very well liked. (-100) GuzzleFish is not very well liked. (-100) GuzzleFish is not very well liked. (-100) GuzzleFish is not very well liked. (-100)
    what are you gay

Talking

Very nice workout and eats, Ellen!
    Thanks Penney. I'm really trying.

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by GuzzleFish View Post
    what are you gay
    Thanks for the question GuzzleFish. No I'm not gay. I'm happy.

GuzzleFish is not very well liked. (-100) GuzzleFish is not very well liked. (-100) GuzzleFish is not very well liked. (-100) GuzzleFish is not very well liked. (-100) GuzzleFish is not very well liked. (-100) GuzzleFish is not very well liked. (-100) GuzzleFish is not very well liked. (-100) GuzzleFish is not very well liked. (-100) GuzzleFish is not very well liked. (-100) GuzzleFish is not very well liked. (-100) GuzzleFish is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thanks for the question GuzzleFish. No I'm not gay. I'm happy.
    okay

Low Carb And Lovin It!!! aftrshok's Avatar
    aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree with FitIron, AWESOME job on the workout!!

Believe it!!!!

Red face Done with my hissy fit.

Thanks Brian I do believe it.

Meals:

Breakfast: 3 egg whites 3 whole eggs
    mid morn. snack: blueberries
    lunch: 1 chicken breast and spinach
    mid afternoon snack: protein drink and peanut butter
    dinner: tuna and grapefruit
    evening snack: protein drink and peanut butter

Workout: HIIT 30 minutes

push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks like a great day.... Yum PB and protein. Now I'm hungry

Know what I just realize? We are doing the same workout program! Awsome! You are doing CHA too right?

Originally Posted by push_it View Post
    Looks like a great day.... Yum PB and protein. Now I'm hungry

Know what I just realize? We are doing the same workout program! Awsome! You are doing CHA too right?
    Hi PI. Yes I started the program on Saturday. I've been feeling pretty spacey and lethargic. But I think I'm over that hump. I felt pretty good today. P.S. I love tuna and grapefruit mixed together. Who woulda thunkit? Have a great night!

Talking Friday's program

Quads and Hammies ATS + Calves

Squats: 130x10, 150x8
    ats
    Stiff leg deadlift: 85x10, 95x8

Leg press: 4plates on each sidex12, 5 platesx10
    ats
    Lying leg curl: 90x10, 120x8

Leg extension: 140x10, 160x8
    ats
    Seated leg curl: 70x10, 90x8

Seated calf raise: 120x12, 140x10

Standing calf raise: 120x12, 140x10

30minutes of low intensity cardio (per Derek)

Meals:

Breakfast: scoop of whey pro. , handful of blueberries
    mid morn snack: 18 almonds
    lunch: 4oz tuna, grapefruit
    mid afternoon snack: chicken breast , spinach
    dinner: chicken breast, 6tsp. peanut butter, spinach
    evening snack: scoop whey, blueberries

Quads and Hammies ATS + Calves

Squats: 130x10, 150x8
    ats
    Stiff leg deadlift: 85x10, 95x8

Leg press: 4plates on each sidex12, 5 platesx10
    ats
    Lying leg curl: 90x10, 120x8

Leg extension: 140x10, 160x8
    ats
    Seated leg curl: 70x10, 90x8

Seated calf raise: 120x12, 140x10

Standing calf raise: 120x12, 140x10

30minutes of low intensity cardio (per Derek)

Meals:

Breakfast: scoop of whey pro. , handful of blueberries
    mid morn snack: 18 almonds
    lunch: 4oz tuna, grapefruit
    mid afternoon snack: chicken breast , spinach
    dinner: chicken breast, 6tsp. peanut butter, spinach
    evening snack: scoop whey, blueberries
    Wow! VERY nice squats, Ellen. You have strong legs!

I am shootin' for my centennial (100+ lb) squat tonight ... wish me luck! lol

You're really strong on the laydown curls as well. I hate that exercise, lol ... I am much stronger on the sitdown curls for my hammies.

Very strong on the extensions, too! And your eats rock
    ~ Penney

-Ghandi

Awsome Awsome leg workout! Good luck walking

BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You have some nice numbers there girl, Strong start. We going to see alot of PR here soon I bet. Keep up the good work.
    TEAM SCIVATION
    http://www.scivation.com/

Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve. - Dr. Napoleon Hill

The most important thing about having goals is having one. Geoffrey F. Abert

[url]www.bodybuilding.com[/url] transfromation
    [url]http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/billy-urias-lost-a-total-of-71-lbs-and-took-his-life-back.htm[/url]

[url]www.muscleandstrength.com[/url] transformation
    [url]http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/billy-urias-body-transformation.html[/url]

Low Carb And Lovin It!!! aftrshok's Avatar
    aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Excellent job on the weights and eats.

Have a great day!!!

Wow! VERY nice squats, Ellen. You have strong legs!

I am shootin' for my centennial (100+ lb) squat tonight ... wish me luck! lol

You're really strong on the laydown curls as well. I hate that exercise, lol ... I am much stronger on the sitdown curls for my hammies.

Very strong on the extensions, too! And your eats rock
    Thanks Penney! I'm strong in some areas and weak in others. My lower half is definitely stronger than my upper. You kill me with your upper workouts. My eats are definitely going great. Thats most of the battle right there.