Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FOXXIE View Post
    AMEN.

I am pretty much outgrew the clubbing scene. Thinking back to it, it was actually pretty stupid. You pay ridiculous amount just to get in ( Although I didn't really have to pay because I know some promoters and bartenders, so I got the hooks up lol) then have to deal with drunk perverted guys trying to grind their thing well you know... haha. I have slapped some guys because of this. Mainly the only reason why I go to clubs is basically well at first to experience what it is like and others mainly to have fun with my friends.
    YOU'RE ****ING LUCKY

When you think you’re done you’re only 40% into what your body is capable of doing and that’s just the limits that we put on ourselves. - David Goggins

*Misc Cologne Crew*

wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow this thread sure turned into a huge argument.

I stand by my assertion that most girls don't walk into the place to pick up. They could stay at home wiht the radio on and dance, but thats stupid....dancing in your own home. The 'going out' atmosphere is what they go for, with the louder speakers, ******ce etc. I'm sure everyone has seen what unfathomable douchebags go to clubs and the absurd things they say to women. Most of the time a girl will approach one of us(security) and complain about some guy who won't leave her alone. It's obviously ridiculous to chuck a guy out just because he talked to a girl, but most of them are douchebags to the max i.e grabbing a girls ass, walking up and asking 'wanna fuck?' or just rubbing their erection on them on the dancefloor.

Even if you're a good, genuine guy youll get written off anyway because most of the guys in there are douchebags. Girls instantly become closed books when approached in clubs because they know right away what the guys after. Thats just the club scene. Get used to it. Most of the time it starts fights and I have to run in there pissed off because I was just chilling until now. Your best bet is to just go and dance, look like youre having fun, and not try so goddamn hard. Because if you do that, you just look like another douchebag. The club I work at has the speakers cranking 100% of the time so I have no idea how one would expect to approach and hold any form of conversation wiht a complete stranger anyway. The times you do succeed however, simply aren't worth it for the strike outs and the money you pay to get in all the time.

There are much better ways to meet women, ways that don't require you paying money or being packed in with alot of sweaty human offal.

Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is a good thread and i asked the same thing about a month ago..

with that said i would never go out with a girl who works only to have enough money to make it to her "club nights" come the weekends.. no thanks, i'll pass on a girl like that even if she's a 10 cause in reality most girls that go to clubs are sluts, i know this cause i went clubbing ALOT after i turned 18 and witness/saw alot of crazy ****... friend gf's that are supposedly "sleeping" and here they are grinding on some random guys at clubs... no matter how they look in reality those girls are trash, i rather go out with a 7 thats goes to school and doesn't care for the club scene..

Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    "You guys have such a negative view of women. It's pretty depressing.

Maybe you are attracting the wrong kinds of girls when going to these clubs all the time? There are a lot of decent women out there... maybe try to meet some of them instead of labelling all girls sluts based on the few bad ones you have come across?"

whoever said this, you are ****ing dumb ****, all girls are full of ****, guys that stand up for girls these days seriously should just shut the **** up, ****ing low for selling out guys to defend for a few bitches,

Bitches are there straight up to be a bitch, they want to reject every guy, every bitch in there wants to be a movie star, every bitch in there wants attention, believe it bitches want dick, and they just want to go there to be a bitch, have fun with friends my ****ing ass dude, socialize my ass, they want to suck dick and have guys shoot their load in their face, but they choose to hide it in a club so they can show off their tits and asses, and tease guys into buying them drinks and ****,

there are about 10% of the bitches in there that can actually be picked up, and usually its not the hot ones at all, guys in there need to man the **** up and put these overpriced bitches back in their spots

easier place to pick up would be like a Bar
    Last edited by Akaisoras; 11-10-2008 at 09:48 AM.

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Akaisoras View Post
    Bitches are there straight up to be a bitch, they want to reject every guy, every bitch in there wants to be a movie star, every bitch in there wants attention,

there are about 10% of the bitches in there that can actually be picked up, and usually its not the hot ones at all, guys in there need to man the **** up and put these overpriced bitches back in their spots

easier place to pick up would be like a Bar
    x 2. I hate when I hear girls bitching about guys in the club. If you dont like it step the Fuck out. All they want is attention and as soon as that attention is taken away from them then they flip out

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by matt1001 View Post
    they just get in tight groups and dance with each other? guys go looking for a girl so wouldnt a girl either go their cause they wanna hook up or not go?
    Sounds a like a good opener line.

"Why go clubbing just to dance in tight groups with each other? You can do that in your living room!"

That will lower the bitch shield for sure.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The only thing I hate more then the bitches being bitches, is the pussy guys allowing the bitches be the bitches they are,

guys buying them drinks, guys showering them with attention

guys themselves allow girls to be bitches, if we man the **** up and put these hos back into place, and fair out the market, guys need to help each other out, when you see a girl bitching at a guy, you go up to that bitch and tell her to shut the **** up, you see a girl pushing a guy away just because the guy asked her to dance, you push that bitch and make her fall on the floor,

This one time I was dancing with a girl, and this bitch behind me trying to get my attention told me I grabbed her ass, and I was like use your ****ing brain you dimwit, I m already grabbing a piece of ass, how the **** would I be able to grab your ass, and she just kept annoying me, and grabbing my shoulder, it looks like she was about to hit me, too bad I wasn't sure if I could hit her back, I would of dropped her on the ground, and shot my nut her face,

If all guys don't give a **** about how guys treat bitches, then there would be no room for any girl to act a bitch, because no one guy would defend another girl when he pushes a girl back for having the girl giving him **** he didn't do anything to deserve,

There was one time when I saw a club that had more girls then guys, I thought it would be an easy ****ing place to pick up girls, and all the girls decide to reject you b4 you go in, it was ****ed up

I hate the guys that stand up for girls in this age,

In the movie LA Confidential, Russow Crow, an actor I like, however he was a straight up **** face in that movie, that dick face tried to defend every girl that was slightly abused by guys, Yea Man are the Devils Girls are always the ****ing Angels, yea the **** right man, girls manipulate guys till they drop, this is quote from a bitch

?I will always try to manipulate men and dominate them
    egotistically ? always. Why? Because it?s fun, and because I can.
    If I?m successful, I will play them for everything they have to offer
    until I get bored. If I can?t, and I?m attracted to them, I will pursue
    them relentlessly until they?re mine.?
    A female making a confession in the popular women?s magazine, ESSENCE

anyways, Russow crow, decide to act like a dick face and revenge on all guys that mistreat women even in the slightest way, and then guess what

the women he was with cheats on him,

that dick face had it coming for him, thats what he gets

but anyway, Clubs are for bitches to get their attention, club is the place where Ugly bitches can get Very VERY VERY hot ****ing guys,

if any ugly bitch is complaining about having no HOTTT BF, tell the fat ugly girl to hit up a club, Since all the hot girls don't want to hook up with guys there, the UGLY FAT Girl can take a pick of any kind of guy in that club, CLUB=HEAVEN for a UGLY FAT GIRL DRESS LIKE **** SMELL LIKE **** NERD GLASSES ZITS ON HER FACE ACNE ON HER SKIN MOLES ON HER FACE ( I bet you even a girl like that will have guys hunting like sharks for her ), HELL for a HOT Guy, a place for over priced bitches

easiest place to pick up bitches is from social groups,

next to that would be bars/lounges

and if you have balls you can do some day time approaches
    Last edited by Akaisoras; 11-10-2008 at 10:12 AM.

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There looking for potential mates brah.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The only thing I hate more then the bitches being bitches, is the pussy guys allowing the bitches be the bitches they are,

guys buying them drinks, guys showering them with attention

guys themselves allow girls to be bitches, if we man the **** up and put these hos back into place, and fair out the market, guys need to help each other out, when you see a girl bitching at a guy, you go up to that bitch and tell her to shut the **** up, you see a girl pushing a guy away just because the guy asked her to dance, you push that bitch and make her fall on the floor,

This one time I was dancing with a girl, and this bitch behind me trying to get my attention told me I grabbed her ass, and I was like use your ****ing brain you dimwit, I m already grabbing a piece of ass, how the **** would I be able to grab your ass, and she just kept annoying me, and grabbing my shoulder, it looks like she was about to hit me, too bad I wasn't sure if I could hit her back, I would of dropped her on the ground, and shot my nut her face,

If all guys don't give a **** about how guys treat bitches, then there would be no room for any girl to act a bitch, because no one guy would defend another girl when he pushes a girl back for having the girl giving him **** he didn't do anything to deserve,

There was one time when I saw a club that had more girls then guys, I thought it would be an easy ****ing place to pick up girls, and all the girls decide to reject you b4 you go in, it was ****ed up

I hate the guys that stand up for girls in this age,

In the movie LA Confidential, Russow Crow, an actor I like, however he was a straight up **** face in that movie, that dick face tried to defend every girl that was slightly abused by guys, Yea Man are the Devils Girls are always the ****ing Angels, yea the **** right man, girls manipulate guys till they drop, this is quote from a bitch

?I will always try to manipulate men and dominate them
    egotistically ? always. Why? Because it?s fun, and because I can.
    If I?m successful, I will play them for everything they have to offer
    until I get bored. If I can?t, and I?m attracted to them, I will pursue
    them relentlessly until they?re mine.?
    A female making a confession in the popular women?s magazine, ESSENCE

anyways, Russow crow, decide to act like a dick face and revenge on all guys that mistreat women even in the slightest way, and then guess what

the women he was with cheats on him,

that dick face had it coming for him, thats what he gets

but anyway, Clubs are for bitches to get their attention, club is the place where Ugly bitches can get Very VERY VERY hot ****ing guys,

if any ugly bitch is complaining about having no HOTTT BF, tell the fat ugly girl to hit up a club, Since all the hot girls don't want to hook up with guys there, the UGLY FAT Girl can take a pick of any kind of guy in that club, CLUB=HEAVEN for a UGLY FAT GIRL DRESS LIKE **** SMELL LIKE **** NERD GLASSES ZITS ON HER FACE ACNE ON HER SKIN MOLES ON HER FACE ( I bet you even a girl like that will have guys hunting like sharks for her ), HELL for a HOT Guy, a place for over priced bitches

easiest place to pick up bitches is from social groups,

next to that would be bars/lounges

and if you have balls you can do some day time approaches
    u mad?

yea, I m sick of it

gona be pissed till the day I get pussy any time I want, any where I want, from any type of women I want

even with Game I have, pussy is still overrated, all guys should just go M1 and directly ask the girls do you want to ****

I m tired of seeing guys get tooled with, guys loosing their man hood just to hang out with some girls as friends, guys acting completely homosexual just to have a conversation with girls, ending up not sounding like how he normally sounds at all

I don't believe in girls that are just friends, only time I have a girl friend is

1. I want something from her
    2. She looks like she wants to **** me and I can potentially **** her

the only time I talk to a girl is

1. After I **** her
    2. I want something from her
    3. She talks to me
    4. I wanted to say something
    5. She already agree to ****
    6. Dirty Talking

even getting a piece of ass about once a month is still ****ing ridiculous,
    Last edited by Akaisoras; 11-10-2008 at 10:31 AM.

Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500)
    when you see a girl bitching at a guy, you go up to that bitch and tell her to shut the **** up, you see a girl pushing a guy away just because the guy asked her to dance, you push that bitch and make her fall on the floor
    I see possible jail time in your future

Haha, if I can get all guys on my side, who the **** is going to put me in jail? the bitches? you should try it sometime too, and stop allowing bitches push you around, why should I go to jail, the bitch pushed be first, she got what she deserved, I don't take **** from anyone for free,

Every guy wants sex, if not they are gay

Every guy hates being pushes around by bitches, if they do they are a pussy

you should watch the movies

Talk Dirty to me 1 , Talk Dirty to me 2 and watch the character Jack Leslie, thats how guys should be treating bitches,

Girls made too many Rules to the Game, that they want guys to fallow, and now they don't fallow their own rules and have gone too ****ing far, they are gonna have to pay

you do this your creepy, you do that your a stalker, you do this you have no life, you do that your an *******, you do this you just want to get in my pants,

who the **** do girls think they are now? the Law? whose making these damn rules to the damn Game with all these sucker guys playing by the women's rules thinking they are some ladies man? what makes girls think they can make these rules on guys? Back in the Cave man Age, guys just grab the girl they want and stick his cock in her, none of this trash ever existed, Guys offer Women Protection, and Women offer guys pleasure, simple as that, none of this garbage I see now would of existed, none of this I don't know that guy, I can't go out with him, or hes just a friend junk would be here,

I believe there is still Justice in Single guys with no social net work to get Pussy, and I m going enforce this **** as an one man unit if I have to till I die

Girls either have bfs/they don't pick up the phone/they flake on dates, 3 things killing a single man that approaches girls he like's Game, I won't allow it to continue anymore, something's gota ****ing change and its changing now,

its time for all guys to go Mode One
    Last edited by Akaisoras; 11-10-2008 at 11:05 AM.

cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Haha, if I can get all guys on my side, who the **** is going to put me in jail? the bitches? you should try it sometime too, and stop allowing bitches push you around

Every guy wants sex, if not they are gay

Every guy hates being pushes around by bitches, if they do they are a pussy

you should watch the movies

Talk Dirty to me 1 , Talk Dirty to me 2 and watch the character Jack Leslie, thats how guys should be treating bitches,

Girls made too many Rules to the Game, that they want guys to fallow, and now they don't fallow their own rules and have gone too ****ing far, they are gonna have to pay

I believe there is still Justice in Single guys with no social net work to get Pussy, and I m going enforce this **** as an one man unit if I have to

Girls either have bfs/they don't pick up the phone/they flake on dates, 3 things killing a single man that approaches girls he like's Game, I won't allow it to continue anymore, something's gota ****ing change and its changing now,

its time for all guys to go Mode One
    Sounds more to me like girls just don't like you..............I wonder why?
    "I feel myself so much a part of all life that I am not in the least concerned with the beginning or the end of the concrete existence of any particular person in this unending stream."

Albert Einstein

iBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hgainer8 View Post
    You guys have such a negative view of women. It's pretty depressing.

Maybe you are attracting the wrong kinds of girls when going to these clubs all the time? There are a lot of decent women out there... maybe try to meet some of them instead of labelling all girls sluts based on the few bad ones you have come across?
    5 years of celibacy eh?

"Sounds more to me like girls just don't like you..............I wonder why?"

and are you ****ing different pussy on daily basis? are you picking up hot bitches to **** consistently at the club?

In a club with bitches that just want validation, all guys are treated equal, whether you are a super model, or if you are a fat ass loser dude, all guys get rejected, its a nightmare, guys don't get ranking anymore, all guys treated equal,

maybe you like them to like you as a nice gentlemen friend, but I m not into that, I had my share of having nice conversation and getting them to like me bull****,

I m not a fan of getting girls to like me, I m a man that gets bitches to suck my dick, and take their pants off so I can stick my cock in, then shooting my load on their face and mouth, I could give a **** less if they like me or not
    Last edited by Akaisoras; 11-10-2008 at 11:38 AM.

cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

and are you ****ing different pussy on daily basis? are you picking up hot bitches to **** consistently at the club?

In a club with bitches that just want validation, all guys are treated equal, whether you are a super model, or if you are a fat ass loser dude, all guys get rejected, its a nightmare, guys don't get ranking anymore, all guys treated equal,

maybe you like them to like you as a nice gentlemen friend, but I m not into that, I had my share of having nice conversation and getting them to like me bull****,

I m not a fan of getting girls to like me, I m a man that gets bitches to suck my dick, and take their pants off so I can stick my cock in, then shooting my load on their face and mouth, I could give a **** less if they like me or not
    You're a 20 year old that can't even get into any real clubs in the first place. You talk a big game, but just based on how you talk I know you're full of ****. Grow up, act like a man, and maybe you won't have all these issues.
    "I feel myself so much a part of all life that I am not in the least concerned with the beginning or the end of the concrete existence of any particular person in this unending stream."

Albert Einstein

your right I haven't been to a real club yet, the club I go to is super loud and girls are validation seeking,

I don't know how full of **** I am and how good my game is with women

but I have my

Balls, that allow me to approach women any time I want i n any situation

Cock, thats ready to rock out and **** at any time any situation

Pride, that won't let me loose my manhood in anyway to **** women

rucnne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rucnne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rucnne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rucnne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rucnne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rucnne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    heres my take on the club scene..
    For the most part girls are just there to dance with there girl friends, unless someone really cetches there eye.

I believe it is 10x harder to pick up a girl at the club then anywhere else.
    they have there front on, and there getting hit on all night long! if you have a chance in hell, make her notice you!

i use to go to the clubs alot with one goal in mind. puss..

but one day i relized most girls were just there to dance with there friends and have fun, so i stopped going to the club for girls, and started going to get drunk and have a good time with my friends, before you know it, the girls are comin up to you askin to dance..
    nanox9
    green buldge
    =results :)

Ricen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ricen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ricen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ricen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ricen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ricen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ricen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    from a woman who likes going to clubs:

1. I like to dance. Its fun.
    2. Yes I would like to meet a guy there. This guy would be very well dressed and fun to dance with. I would eventually take him to the side and talk to him, and if he is still cool, give him my number
    3. Yes I go there with my girlfriends for fun. Newsflash, girls like to dress up.
    4. If you are a creepo or a douchebag its usually very obvious, no I won't dance with you. Does my sexy clothing make the creepos come to me? Probably, but it brings in the nicer ones too. Its like rolling the dice, you never know what you get. I will not look homely and go to a club. Then nobody will talk to me and I will be the ugly one in my hot group of friends.
    5. Rejecting guys in no way effects my ego. Ego is a man thing. We reject guys because they make us uncomfortable somehow. Unless the girl is a bitch who has stupid high standards.

wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Girls at clubs are great, because
    a. they drink alcohol (lower inhibitions)
    b. they go there with less of a bitch shield
    c. they dress up and try to look hot (eye candy)

Meeting a soulmate is great, but hooking up with no strings attached ain't bad.
    -------------------------------
    "Girls, make a line for make-outs! Dudes, make a line for high-fives!"

...only one muscle counts strong_penor's Avatar
    strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not all girls that go to clubs are sluts. I'd say it is safe to say that most are.

Otherwise, they go to clubs because:

A). It is fun [to be hit on by guys] (which means that they are likely as interesting as a matchstick, as they have no other means of entertaining themselves).
    B). Peer-pressure (the desire to fit in and do what is socially expected).
    C). They are sluts.
    D). They think that it is exciting to get wasted in a public setting (see A)

That's it.
    Disclaimer: I did not read your post, so quit bitching my reply to you makes no sense.

somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by strong_penor View Post
    Not all girls that go to clubs are sluts. I'd say it is safe to say that most are.

Otherwise, they go to clubs because:

A). It is fun [to be hit on by guys] (which means that they are likely as interesting as a matchstick, as they have no other means of entertaining themselves).
    B). Peer-pressure (the desire to fit in and do what is socially expected).
    C). They are sluts.
    D). They think that it is exciting to get wasted in a public setting (see A)

That's it.
    haha. damn.

and all guys who go clubbing?

I go to mess about with my mates, hang out with them and dance my ass off. I very rarely pick up in clubs, I hate drunken sex and don't see the point usually. Because I'm semi-ncturnal as it is, and most of my friends work in hospo, I spend a lot of time in bars round my town, for none of the reasons you mentioned above.

voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok here is the major question for the girls:

If there are 2 clubs that are equally good but 1 has a 90% girls / 10% guys ratio, and the other club has a 50% girls / 50% guys ratio,

and you and your friends are going out simply to "have fun", which one would you pick?

wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some of the people in here are ridiculous. You are expecting some sort of free lunch just because you've showed up at a nightclub. No, not all girls are 'sluts' either just because theyre a nightclub. Get it out of your head that these places are built with the intention to pick up. Nightclubs are an entertainment business/venue. Don't get the ****s and call girls bitches just because you havent picked up in a club. If you have **** game outside of a club you have **** game inside of a club. Society functions the same way inside. People are going to a nightclub to 'go out'.....it isnt some kind of free brothel with a particularly promiscuous clientele that exclusively go there.

I hate guys who think like this and I'm usually the first one to boot them from my club. If you're showing up at a club just to get laid, you simply suck and are wasting your money. Try other avenues.

...only one muscle counts strong_penor's Avatar
    strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ****nybuttons View Post
    haha. damn.

and all guys who go clubbing?
    ...are there to get laid. However, there is no such thing as a male slut. This point was addressed in some other thread on here very well.
    Originally Posted by ****nybuttons
    I go to mess about with my mates, hang out with them and dance my ass off. I very rarely pick up in clubs, I hate drunken sex and don't see the point usually. Because I'm semi-ncturnal as it is, and most of my friends work in hospo, I spend a lot of time in bars round my town, for none of the reasons you mentioned above.
    There are so many more interesting activities you can do with people than go clubbing. This does, however, depend on the social circle you surround yourself with (see the latter part of point "A").
    Disclaimer: I did not read your post, so quit bitching my reply to you makes no sense.

Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by voltio8836 View Post
    Ok here is the major question for the girls:

If there are 2 clubs that are equally good but 1 has a 90% girls / 10% guys ratio, and the other club has a 50% girls / 50% guys ratio,

and you and your friends are going out simply to "have fun", which one would you pick?
    ^winner! i dont think they even need to answer

EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dancing

chance of dick.

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man, you know what? **** this place, man.

Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000)
    They go because they want me to have sex with them.

Message Board Princess sweetbecky's Avatar
    sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000)

How's your mom?