Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by zacBEAST View Post
    It was dude. I got a little carried away with mself. I think im overtraining a little bit, so im gonna cut back for a little while. That and some other issues i have going on in my life right now. Im probably gonna end up taking a week or so off or deloading to sort some stuff out with myself. Thanks tho dude.
    Always looking out man, hate to see things hit the fan, but we fall into the same boat, you know i got your back as well as you got mine.

Thats what im here for mate. Keep up the good work until that break.

Getting HUGE with XTEND zacBEAST's Avatar
    zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    Always looking out man, hate to see things hit the fan, but we fall into the same boat, you know i got your back as well as you got mine.

Thats what im here for mate. Keep up the good work until that break.
    Thanks, your a good friend Bob.
    zacBEAST's Log: Desire, Dedication, and Drive
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110694201

"I feel compelled to move something"
    -Layne Norton

"Perserverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did"-Newt Gingrich

zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Crazy stuff!!??

So, yesterday, i weighed 181 when i weighed myself at the gym. That night, i ate a crunchwrap supreme, an oreo mcflurry, and 6 kashi waffles before bed.

This morning, when i got to the gym and weighed myself...172.2...crazy, i have no clue how thats possible, but ok.

Shoulders/Arms today.

-Layne Norton

"Perserverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did"-Newt Gingrich

Update

I will be working with Tommy Jeffers soon, im just waiting for my program from him, then ill be getting started!!

EPIC cheat meal this morning: Waffle House: Triple order of hash browns, 2 chocolate chip waffles, 3 eggs, 4 peices of toast w/ jelly. Epic and it was soooo good

-Layne Norton

Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I will be working with Tommy Jeffers soon, im just waiting for my program from him, then ill be getting started!!

EPIC cheat meal this morning: Waffle House: Triple order of hash browns, 2 chocolate chip waffles, 3 eggs, 4 peices of toast w/ jelly. Epic and it was soooo good
    And I have found the culprit behind your recent burnout. We will correct that and have you right back on track in no time!

Sporto
    Core Nutritionals Sponsored Athlete
    IFPA Professional Natural Bodybuilder
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

Yesterday's workout

Chest/Tris
    --was supposed to be upper body but my friend asked me to lift with him tomorrow so i just did this...and i got to the gym late and it was extremely crowded

BB incline-175 x 5 for 3 sets--PR and NO shoulder pain!!!
    30 minutes of cardio while i waited for the crowd to die down
    DB Incline-55 x 20,18,16 (the 60-75s were all being used, so i just did the 55 until i hit 1 rep shy of failure)
    HS Chest- 2 plates x 10 for 2 sets
    Cable Crossover-25 x 10 for 2 sets
    Rope pressdown supersetted with rope pressdowns(gripped at the top)-37.5 x 12//12 for 3 sets
    Machine Tricep Extension (TUT)- 80 x 10 hold the weight halfway for 20 seconds then 80 x 5 for 2 sets.

Back and Bis today with a couple buddies.

Really looking forward to the next couple of days. Everything seems to be working itself out. I get to see my best friends back home this weekend who I have not since around august so im really excited about that! I will do another update after Tommy sends me the plan.

-Layne Norton

Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Really looking forward to the next couple of days. Everything seems to be working itself out. I get to see my best friends back home this weekend who I have not since around august so im really excited about that! I will do another update after Tommy sends me the plan.
    First thing tomorrow...you'll have everything around lunch time. We'll get your set up down pat and have you back to breaking PRs before you know it...

You ready?

Sporto

2 quick things - are you still back up around 178ish or so?

And do you like lifting back and biceps together on the same day? Or do you prefer antagonistic training (chest and back, biceps and triceps, etc.)? Or do you care?

Sporto

Originally Posted by Sporto1633 View Post
    2 quick things - are you still back up around 178ish or so?

And do you like lifting back and biceps together on the same day? Or do you prefer antagonistic training (chest and back, biceps and triceps, etc.)? Or do you care?

Sporto
    As of yesterday i am 175 lbs. And i prefer to work the antagonist muscle groups together. I just did chest/tris and back/bis because my friends have been bugging me to lift with them for a while and thats what they were doing.

-Layne Norton

First thing tomorrow...you'll have everything around lunch time. We'll get your set up down pat and have you back to breaking PRs before you know it...

You ready?

Sporto
    You have no idea how ready i am man!!!

-Layne Norton

Sorry for the delay...email sent!

Let's get this thing going!

Sporto

Sorry for the delay...email sent!

Let's get this thing going!

Sporto
    Got it! Started the diet today and training tomorrow with HIIT.

Set Up:

Monday- Upper Body Power
    Tuesday- Lower Body Power
    Wednesday-REST OFF
    Thursday-Upper Body Hypertrophy
    Friday-Upper Body Hypertrophy
    Saturday-Lower Body Hypertrophy
    Sunday-HIIT

Diet:

Pro-210g
    Cho-215g
    Fat-45g
    Cals-2105

Supplements will be the same except I am probably going to add Amp 2 when I get enough money to buy it.

-Layne Norton

Check out teh LEGZ!!!
    Attached Images

-Layne Norton

HIIT Workout

7 minutes of intervals on the bike
    30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill 3.3 mph and 5 incline
    7 minutes of intervals on the bike

5 minutes of stretching

Diet
    215 CHO
    210 PRO
    45 FAT

Hit em spot on today!!

Lovin the HIIT, it gets my legs really pumped up!! And the workout felt good after a crazy night of partying. Weight was at 174.5 lbs at the gym today.

-Layne Norton

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jumpin on with Tommy. i cant wait to hear back from Him so i can jump on board as well! Hope to see you around big dog. keep it real.

Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    Jumpin on with Tommy. i cant wait to hear back from Him so i can jump on board as well! Hope to see you around big dog. keep it real.
    Yeah man, these past few weeks have been really hectic at school nad i havent had that much time to update. That's awesome that your gonna work with Tommy now. Its awesome, he explains his reasoning behind everything and is so in depth.

-Layne Norton

Upper Body Power

BB Bent Over Row 80%- 130 x 5 for 4 sets
    Lat Pulldown- 120 x 10, 125 x 10,9
    BB Incline Bench Press 80%- 135 x 5 for 4 sets
    Flat Bench DB Fly- 40 x 10,10 45 x 10
    DB Military 80%- 55 x 5 for 4 sets
    Incline Braced Rear Laterals- 15 x 10,10
    DB Curls- 30 x 8,8,8
    V-Bar Pressdown- 67.5 x 8,8,8

Diet
    215 CHO
    210 PRO
    45 FAT

Thoughts: I felt really good today in the gym. I got a really good squeeze on the rows and pulldowns and got a huge pump in my back.!!

-Layne Norton

Lower Body Power

BB Squats 80%- 190 x 5 for 4 sets
    Hammer Strength Single Leg Extension- +50 x 8,8
    BB SLDL 80%- 190 x 5 for 4 sets
    Lying Leg Curl-100 x 10, 105 x 10
    Standing Calf Raise- 4 Plates x 8,8,8
    Seated Calf Press- 210 x 8,8

Diet
    210 PRO
    215 CHO
    45 FAT

Thoughts: Workout felt good...my weight jumped back up to 179 today for some reason...but im looking a tad leaner so thats good. Squats felt good, nice and deep. I had to do single leg extensions because my gym sucks and they took the pad from the leg extension machine and moved it to the biceps curl machine. But, at least the leg curl machine is fixed.

-Layne Norton

Chest/Back Hypertrophy

BB Bent Over Row 65%- 95 x 10 for 3 sets
    BB Incline Bench 65%- 95 x 10 for 3 sets
    DB Rows- 60 x 12 for 3 sets
    DB Flat Bench- 75 x 10,8,8
    Lat Pulldown- 115 x 12,12,11
    DB Incline Fly- 30 x 15 for 3 sets
    Weighted Hangs- BW + 45 for 60 seconds

Diet
    somewhat off today

Thoughts: At least the workout was good today, everything else has pretty much sucked.

-Layne Norton

dragonoids is just really nice. (+1000) dragonoids is just really nice. (+1000) dragonoids is just really nice. (+1000) dragonoids is just really nice. (+1000) dragonoids is just really nice. (+1000) dragonoids is just really nice. (+1000) dragonoids is just really nice. (+1000) dragonoids is just really nice. (+1000) dragonoids is just really nice. (+1000) dragonoids is just really nice. (+1000) dragonoids is just really nice. (+1000)
    yep! workouts looking good!
    Clement Sim
    Student Doctor | Fitness Motivator

I believe in maintaining a healthy lifestyle if I expect my patients to do the same.
    Follow me on my fitness journey over at Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/clementsimsg/