Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Working out heal injuries??

lately I v been getting bone injuries, just wondering, the doctor always talk about bone not getting enough blood flow,

does working out increase your blood flow and allow you to heal bones faster as well???

I havne't worked out in like a year, and I sprained my wrist punching someone a while back, for some reason my wrist still fuked up right now, I v seen a doctor and they do physical therapy **** to stimulate blood flow, but I wonder if working out would give it real raw blood flow to work with
    Last edited by Akaisoras; 09-25-2008 at 03:09 PM.

Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akaisoras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    anyone ?? help please!!! I wonder if I should take my cast off early and stimulate blood flow to heal better

melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cardiovascular exercise will strengthen you heart allowing blood to be pumped more efficiently, and weight lifting will strengthen your bones and improve blood flow to them if you do it for long enough.
    The first rule of cheat club is you do not talk about cheat club. The second rule of cheat club is you DO NOT talk about cheat club. Third rule of cheat cub, someone yells stop!, goes limp, taps out, the cheat is over. Fourth rule, one cheat at a time, fellas. Fifth rule, cheats will go on as long as they have to. And the sixth and final rule, if this is your first night at cheat club, you have to cheat.

Join us...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=267863