Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Universal Intra-Aid Officially Launched!

September 9, 2008 - Universal Nutrition, a leading nutritional supplement company launches a new intra-workout supplement, Intra-Aid. Universal's Intra-Aid is the advanced bodybuilder's workout drink. It's complete and targeted intra-workout supplementation.

Proper workout nutrition (intra-workout) is an area that is being supported by a legit, growing body of science. Intra-workout nutrition represents the next big nutritional frontier for bodybuilders and weightlifters. Even so, many lifers often ignore this period. Why is targeted intra-workout supplementation so important? Here's a short list: proper rehydration, muscle and liver glycogen resynthesis, improved immune function, decreased muscle catabolism, increased muscle protein synthesis, increased muscle anabolism, faster recovery and training at a higher intensity. It's amazing how so many benefits can get overlooked. Intra-Aid brings intra-workout nutrition into the 21st century. It's a combination of key complexes that work in synergy to maximize the aforementioned benefits of workout supplementation. Intra-Aid consists of 5 potent components: fast-acting hydrolyzed protein, a highly specialized carbohydrate blend, critical electrolytes, an essential amino acid blend, and key ergogenic agents. Intra-Aid combines all of the scientific benefits of proper intra-workout supplementation, leaving out the guesswork. Think of Intra-Aid as first-aid for your workout.

Last edited by ahmadam; 09-16-2008 at 02:10 PM.

Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

A lot of people have been complaining that AEN's IntrAbolic tastes like crap, I wonder if this Intra-Workout supplement has a better taste?

But yeah, goodjob Universal Will order as soon as it hits BB.com

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fcukyou View Post
    A lot of people have been complaining that AEN's IntrAbolic tastes like crap, I wonder if this Intra-Workout supplement has a better taste?

But yeah, goodjob Universal Will order as soon as it hits BB.com
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109583891
    ^^
    Hardly.

Most bad feedback was from the original apple IntrAbolic, that sold out a long time ago and has been replaced by the new and improved flavored apple. It's a public poll as well.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109583891
    ^^
    Hardly.

Most bad feedback was from the original apple IntrAbolic, that sold out a long time ago and has been replaced by the new and improved flavored apple. It's a public poll as well.
    Ahh, alright.

I was just refering to this Thread,
    but I guess it's impossible to come up with a product that everyone likes anyways,
    best bet would be to try it out myself, which I probably will.

I still wonder though, between IntrAbolic and Intra-Aid which one has the best taste :P

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ahh, alright.

but I guess it's impossible to come up with a product that everyone likes anyways,

I still wonder though, between IntrAbolic and Intra-Aid which one has the best taste :P
    Yes, taste is subjective, so there's no right or wrong answer and there will always be some variability in the feedback, can't please everyone. But the majority of feedback, BY FAR for both flavors(citrus, fresh green apple) of IntrAbolic, is good, to very good at this point.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Ahh, alright.

So you've never tried it, yet you voted it tastes bad, why? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/poll.p...llid=106332991

You fibro'd my algia! TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So you've never tried it, yet you voted it tastes bad, why? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/poll.p...llid=106332991
    wow! hilarious. "STRONG UNIVERSAL SHILL!!"
     God of POF Crew
    Butt Officer...I fed her to the chainsaw and HE ate her!!

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    Horny Goat Weed Bulk Powder
    CEL M-Test
    Swanson Olive Leaf Extract (look onto this)
    Probiotics

Question

Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    wow! hilarious. "STRONG UNIVERSAL SHILL!!"
    That's the problem with public polls, if you only count the actual user names, they are...wait for it..wait for it..accurate! Not very fun for trolls and shills

For example, there is only 4 people's names that show on the vote for it tastes bad, yet there are 7 votes. If we just count the 4 actual votes, though one of them stated he hadn't tried it 3-4 negative, compared to 43 positive votes, is pretty darn good IMO.
    Last edited by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION; 09-15-2008 at 05:45 PM.

mattyfatty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyfatty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyfatty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyfatty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyfatty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyfatty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyfatty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyfatty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyfatty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyfatty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyfatty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This Saturday is a great day to decide.

Intrabolic will be on sale at wheycheap. I will be picking some up without a doubt.

aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ahh, alright.

I have a tub of the original apple flavor from a smaller site's sale, which i've had no taste issues with at all. The old version is pretty on par with most pre-workout supps or amino acid drinks i've had.
    Revenge they say, is a sucker's game. True love is harder to come
    by.

RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just taste tested my Intra-Aid, just for you guys

Put about a 1/4 scoop in 6oz of water. It tastes GOOD!! Most blue raspberry flavors I've come across are sometimes too sour and over whelming, this isn't. Very smooth (no medicine like kick) and it mixes 'thin', so It's easy to get down and isn't chalky. No unpleasant after taste to speak off, which is my only complaint about IntrAbolic. Very nice job on this one Universal, especially considering the difficulty of flavoring what's in it. I'll be running it in about two weeks, so I'll post a full review sometime during my cycle of it.
    "The gym became an arena where I had the opportunity to be a hero" - Mike Mentzer

"Give us clear vision that we may know where to stand and what to stand for- because unless we stand for something we shall fall for anything"

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Perhaps a poll is needed?
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RxAJ View Post
    Just taste tested my Intra-Aid, just for you guys

Put about a 1/4 scoop in 6oz of water. It tastes GOOD!! Most blue raspberry flavors I've come across are sometimes too sour and over whelming, this isn't. Very smooth (no medicine like kick) and it mixes 'thin', so It's easy to get down and isn't chalky. No unpleasant after taste to speak off, which is my only complaint about IntrAbolic. Very nice job on this one Universal, especially considering the difficulty of flavoring what's in it. I'll be running it in about two weeks, so I'll post a full review sometime during my cycle of it.
    Yup... It doesn't just taste good for an "intraworkout" drink... It flat out tastes good, don't it? As Intra-Aid gets out more and more, I think you're gonna see similar feedback... Great profile, great price... And great taste. My sweet spot is about 25-30 oz of water per scoop (or about 55 oz with two scoops which is what I ran yesterday)...

Feedback is starting to come:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=110516131

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=20602

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Perhaps a poll is needed?
    No more intraworkout polls!

Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    No more intraworkout polls!
    Haven't come across a single one which includes Intra-Aid, have you?

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haven't come across a single one which includes Intra-Aid, have you?
    Too early for feedback, give it time.

EDIT: But polls only turn into pissing matches, better to hope/wait for reviews, imo.

Too early for feedback, give it time.
    Indeed... Time is on our side.

Michael More will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael More will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael More will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael More will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael More will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael More will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael More will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael More will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael More will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael More will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael More will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

I actually like the apple intrabolic...wayyyyy better than mass fx and many others

Indeed... Time is on our side.
    I'd say in a month or so the board will be overrun with Intra-Aid vs. IntrAbolic, Intra-Aid vs. Purple Wraath, etc. type threads. It seems to be the way of the forum.

New flavors are always being considered for Intra-Aid (and for Torrent)... Next on the agenda is an Intra-Aid sample I believe... The sample, once people get a taste of just how good Intra-Aid, is gonna make a big difference I think...

Originally Posted by Michael More View Post
    I actually like the apple intrabolic...wayyyyy better than mass fx and many others
    IntrAbolic tastes better than Mass FX? Dun like teh flavor of the pills?

I'd say in a month or so the board will be overrun with Intra-Aid vs. IntrAbolic, Intra-Aid vs. Purple Wraath, etc. type threads. It seems to be the way of the forum.
    Well, if that happens, it won't be because I start those polls or any of the Universal reps for that matter... That kinda thing is beyond our control... Though you're probably right...

Well, if that happens, it won't be because I start those polls or any of the Universal reps for that matter... That kinda thing is beyond our control... Though you're probably right...
    Imagine the comparisons when the new IntrAbolic flavor comes out. (Blue Raspberry)

Will be dark day to be on these forums helping with that happens, lol.

Imagine the comparisons when the new IntrAbolic flavor comes out. (Blue Raspberry)

Will be dark day to be on these forums helping with that happens, lol.
    Let's just say I'm very confident about the new Intra-Aid flavor... I'm sure it will stand on it's own.

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

New flavors are always being considered for Intra-Aid (and for Torrent)... Next on the agenda is an Intra-Aid sample I believe... The sample, once people get a taste of just how good Intra-Aid, is gonna make a big difference I think...
    Sweet!!!

Let's just say I'm very confident about the new Intra-Aid flavor... I'm sure it will stand on it's own.
    From what I've heard from others, the taste is great!!!
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Wink

It's only easy to flavor a product that doesn't have to mask the greater than 30% hydrolysis found only in IntrAbolic... that's where the real results come into play intra-workout... just saying.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

The flavor is outstanding especially considering that the formula is not an easy one to flavor. I know we tested several versions before coming out with the final. Our product formulators did a great job with this just like they did with Torrent which is another tough to flavor formula with both having hydro whey. Great formula + great taste = win-win!
    Last edited by naturalguy; 09-16-2008 at 08:07 AM.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    The flavor is outstanding especially considering that the formula is not an easy one to flavor. I know we tested several versions before coming out with the final. Our product formulators did a great job with this just like they did with Torrent which is another tough to flavor formula with both having hydro whey. Great formula + great taste = win-win!
    Didn't get a chance to be a Beta Tester, but I can say the final Intra-Aid is a solid addition to the intraworkout category... You forgot great value. I'm disappointed...

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didn't get a chance to be a Beta Tester, but I can say the final Intra-Aid is a solid addition to the intraworkout category... You forgot great value. I'm disappointed...
    Great value is a given with Universal (maybe I take it for granted)
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Great value is a given with Universal (maybe I take it for granted)
    Which is easy to do, since it's so common with Universal's products...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*