Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ATownDRock View Post
    RIP Cartoon Russians, who are no longer

it's a cartoon and therefore a joke. If you want, I can paint a picture of an alaskan sitting on a bear with different guns because everyone knows guns can't cross country borders(but illegal immigrants sure can, and "They took our Jobs" (South Park Style))

oh and the only thing they teach in Wisconsin is how to properly Take a beer bong without looking like you're deepthroating a dick like the rest of you panzies.

edit: no rip on most other people's beer bonging abilities, no e-challenge i guess
    Get a better cartoon and a better joke. You are offending the Alaskan people, the American gun makers, the Alaskan bears, the American smugglers. You are so unpatriotic.
    Last edited by DCarruso; 09-12-2008 at 09:10 AM.

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DCarruso View Post
    You are as much an independent as I am an Eskimo.

Did you ever criticize Obama, Biden, Hillary, Kerry? If you did, I must have missed it. All I read is you demonizing McCain and co.
    Of course I did. Kerry is a gutless wonder. Obama kind of is too. Some of Obama's plans I don't like. Like giving money to churches and more hand outs and what not. If Ventura was running he'd have my vote. But he's not so that leaves McSame or Obama. Obama is clearly the lesser of two evils. Especially seeing that Palin could be president.
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fair enough.

The fact is, dems calling themselves independents or ex-GOP is a favourite technique in the last election. They use the labels to conceal their dirty scheme. They know that liberal is dirty word. Pretending to be independent or former GOP, is a trick to make themselves appear to be more credible. Fortunately, it didn't work in the last election.

Ventura is ..eh.. nevermind.
    Last edited by DCarruso; 09-12-2008 at 09:21 AM.

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dito View Post
    But he's not so that leaves McSame or Obama.
    McSame... accurate name there. Did you see that episode of Jon Stewart where they showed the clips of Bush's speeches and juxtaposed them to McCain's speeches? The two matched almost verbatim. And the republuican party's new mantra is "change". I guess they're riding on the notion that most people's memories are about equivalent to that of a gold fish (that is to say roughly 3 months according to this site http://nootropics.com/intelligence/smartfish.html).

Anyways, it had me laughing my ass off.
    Last edited by G.W. Hayduke; 09-12-2008 at 09:17 AM.

Originally Posted by G.W. Hayduke View Post
    McSame... accurate name there. Did you see that episode of Jon Stewart where they showed the clips of Bush's speeches and juxtaposed them to McCain's speeches? The two matched almost verbatim. And the republuican party's new mantra is "change". I guess they're riding on the notion that most people's memories are about equivalent to that of a gold fish (that is to say roughly 3 months according to this site http://nootropics.com/intelligence/smartfish.html).

Anyways, it had me laughing my ass off.

The GOP love it when the Dem are focusing on painting McCain as Bush.

The GOP also love it when the Dem attack Palin.

The plan is working, as the Dem, predictably, fall for their own hubris. They are wasting their time and money and effort, on preaching to their own base. lol

McCain does not have to waste time on preaching to the GOP base. With one stroke, he picked Palin. Not only did he accomplish all the solidifying he needs, he has also enlisted the Democrats to rally the GOP troops for him.
    Last edited by DCarruso; 09-12-2008 at 09:30 AM.

veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10)

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

Hey man, video doesn't lie.

McCain may not be Bush, but he certainly gave mouth-love to his member on at least 2 occasions.

ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000)

Wink

Get a better cartoon and a better joke. You are offending the Alaskan people, the American gun makers, the Alaskan bears, the American smugglers. You are so unpatriotic.
    lol, right. If you can't take a joke, please GTFO and never come back.

I apologize to...
    the alaskan people(i forgot they stopped using bears in combat 10 years ago)
    the american gun makers(because we should only buy things made in America)
    the alaskan bears(they have more self respect than to let Human's use them as combat vehicles)
    the American smugglers(nuff said i think)

If you don't like our country, you can just get the hell out (south park style again).

sorry to all those I offended, but i feel worse for D for trying to make it seem like I'm un patriotic, don't you have anything better to do that try to win e-fights?

I learned about down-home republican old-fashioned family values from John McCain. So I'm gonna divorce my ugly elderly wife whose been with me for I don't know how long and hook up with a crazy rich heiress, too damn young for my impotent ass, and make that designer-clothes wearing MILF pay for my damn campaign. She my ho and Imma prezzdint!

veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dito View Post
    It's not winning over this independent. Funny how Georgia is the one who started it. Also funny is how we have any room to talk when we invaded Iraq. bwahahaha
    Congress had the final say so in the invasion of Iraq, you know, those Republican and Democratic folks that you and I put in there. Now, if Saddam would have had weapons of mass destruction AND used them on the USA, your type would have been the first to cry out "Well, we knew he had them, but why didn't our government do anything about it". Just like those liberals that claimed the Bush administration knew beforehand that the World Trade Center was going to be attacked and blame him for it. Bush had just taken over in January of '01, while Clinton had been in office for 8 years. Yet, they want to blame Bush.....give me a break

I apologize to...
    the alaskan bears(they have more self respect than to let Human's use them as combat vehicles)

If you don't like our country, you can just get the hell out (south park style again).

sorry to all those I offended, but i feel worse for D for trying to make it seem like I'm un patriotic, don't you have anything better to do that try to win e-fights?
    You're 20 years old, act like it.........:-)

I apologize to...

sorry to all those I offended, but[b] i feel worse for D for trying to make it seem like I'm un patriotic,[b] don't you have anything better to do that try to win e-fights?
    i feel worse for D for trying to make it seem like I'm un patriotic

That was a trick, kid!! I baited you to see if you would bite or not. I thought you would, because you are young and you think straight forward. And sure enough, you did!

If you think about it for a moment. How does lack of knowledge about weaponry have anything to do with patriotism? It has got to be a joke. No?

I was playing to your stereotype about Republicans being simple minded patriotic nuts, and baited you accordingly.

That is today's lesson for our young Jedi. LOL
    Last edited by DCarruso; 09-12-2008 at 09:39 AM.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Originally Posted by veotis View Post
    You're 20 years old, act like it.........:-)
    He did! lol

ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000)

Wink

i feel worse for D for trying to make it seem like I'm un patriotic

That was a trick, kid!! I baited you to see if you would bite or not. I thought you would, because you are young and you think straight forward. And sure enough, you did!

If you think about it for a moment. How does lack of knowledge about weaponry have anything to do with patriotism? It has got to be a joke. No?

I was playing to your stereotype about Republicans being simple minded patriotic nuts, and baited you accordingly.
    lol, i was really baited. My blind liberal hatred for you republican douchebags made me go on a alcohol and steroid rage induced tangent in which i said "i felt sorry for you trying to make it seem i was unpatriotic" so sorry principal victoria, it'll never happen again, how could i have been so foolish.

i'll have to watch my temper from now on and not get flame baited so easily

I learned about down-home republican old-fashioned family values from John McCain. So I'm gonna divorce my ugly elderly wife whose been with me for I don't know how long and hook up with a crazy rich heiress, too damn young for my impotent ass, and make that designer-clothes wearing MILF pay for my damn campaign. She my ho and Imma prezzdint!
    Need to do some fact checking there, bro.

McCain's ex wife dumped her first husband for McCain. McCain adopted her kids.

After McCain divorced the ex wife, not only she got the house and everything, he continues to provide for her and take care of all her medical needs for life. She has nothing but good things to say about McCain and fully supports him in this campaign.

Your partisan disinformation is a disgrace. Obama would disown you right now, just as he disowned his pastor of 20 years. You are harming his chance of winning. Obama doesn't like that.
    Last edited by DCarruso; 09-12-2008 at 09:48 AM.

One: Why check my facts when I have you to do it for me?

Two: We got a saying where I come from.

Three: Put on this wig.

Four: Learn to spot sarcasm.

Now you have permission to laugh a good-natured laugh.

One: Why check my facts when I have you to do it for me?

Two: We got a saying where I come from.

Three: Put on this wig.

Four: Learn to spot sarcasm.

Now you have permission to laugh a good-natured laugh.
    Hey that is good Clintonian technique. When got caught, deny and lie and spin!

Your lame attempt at smearing McCain's personal life and character backfired.
    It resulted in the truth being brought out, and it makes you look like a hateful liar.
    Last edited by DCarruso; 09-12-2008 at 10:28 AM.

Originally Posted by veotis View Post
    Congress had the final say so in the invasion of Iraq, you know, those Republican and Democratic folks that you and I put in there. Now, if Saddam would have had weapons of mass destruction AND used them on the USA, your type would have been the first to cry out "Well, we knew he had them, but why didn't our government do anything about it". Just like those liberals that claimed the Bush administration knew beforehand that the World Trade Center was going to be attacked and blame him for it. Bush had just taken over in January of '01, while Clinton had been in office for 8 years. Yet, they want to blame Bush.....give me a break
    Obama opposed the overthrown of Saddam regime and continues to oppose it. He is against the surge too, which he now admits to have succeeded spectacularly beyond expectation.

McCain pushed for the surge. If Obama had his way, there would be no surge and Al Qaeda and Iran will co-own one of the world's biggest oil reserve now.

In terms of judgement, McCain > Obama, again.

The war in Iraq sucked in tens of thousands of muslim fanatics and liquidated them. The butcher's bill is high. We lose a lot of good warriors.

Here is a tiny glimpse of a broad base campaign.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...-al-Qaeda.html

Al Qaeda is now the most hated organization in Iraq. They have massacred so many muslim women and children that they have managed to destroy the myth that Al Qaeda is defending Islam against the infidels.

The haters will be forgotten and lost in time. But President GW Bush will go down history as the American president who led the free world to defeat Islamo facist terrorism. GW will take his place as one of America's greatest presidents. There isn't anything the haters can do about that.

When Reagan was president, the liberal leftie haters were working overtime to demonize him. They used the exact same dirty techniques they are using against GWB now. Funny how it turns out. Didn't Obama praise Reagan? GW is young. He will be around to have his laugh at the haters of today. lol

We must not forget the brave souls who gave their lives on the sand of Iraq and the rock of Afghanistan. Freedom isn't free. We must not let these men and women die in vain. We must finish their work and honor them. The war must be won.

In McCain's words, we will chase those terrorist scum to the gate of hell!!!
    Last edited by DCarruso; 09-12-2008 at 10:43 AM.

GW will take his place as one of America's greatest presidents.
    OMFG...i just spit up my lunch all over my work computer and threw up in my mouth and **** my pants and peed my pants. Good thing I dont' have to pay for the broken computer(using a co-workers computer)

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)

The war in Iraq sucked in tens of thousands of muslim fanatics and liquidated them. The butcher's bill is high. We lose a lot of good warriors.
    that is indeed one of the bright spots of all this.. Iraq became a little blackhole that sucked in all the fanatic douchebags into one spot. Lured all the nasty characters out of hiding and into the light.

EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Aries View Post
    that is indeed one of the bright spots of all this.. Iraq became a little blackhole that sucked in all the fanatic douchebags into one spot. Lured all the nasty characters out of hiding and into the light.
    Except for the one that actually attacked us. . .
    So it goes...

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OMFG...i just spit up my lunch all over my work computer and threw up in my mouth and **** my pants and peed my pants. Good thing I dont' have to pay for the broken computer(using a co-workers computer)
    The Outstanding Public Debt as of 12 Sep 2008 at 05:40:09 PM GMT is:
    $ 9 , 6 8 8 , 3 3 3 , 0 9 3 , 5 8 0 . 3 2

The estimated population of the United States is 304,715,109
    so each citizen's share of this debt is $31,794.72.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

and that would be one of the dark spots in all of this.

Why don't you go do something about that? Aren't you an ARMY OF ONE?

EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why don't you go do something about that? Aren't you an ARMY OF ONE?
    That is the worst slogan the Army has ever come up with. Everything in the military is about teamwork.
    So it goes...

That is the worst slogan the Army has ever come up with. Everything in the military is about teamwork.
    Agreed.

The ad where they have this kid in full gear with weapon, running in opposite direction to the rest of the troops and convoy is just totally insane.

You mean these?

http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/terroristscorecard/

The truth prevails, again.

Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000)

haha.. I knew you would!

And the best part is, you will live to see it EVERY SINGLE DAY. Karma is a bitch!