Thread: Teen limits

BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500)
    no

(The message I have entered is too short. Therefore I am lengthening this message to over 3 characters.)

scubakobe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Teen limits

Is there a limit to what a teen less than 18 years old can lift? Like a plateau that you just cant get past because of genes or physical restraint?

I've gotten past a few stubborn plateaus already but even as I lift more and more my body weight remains within +/- 5 lbs of what it was a few months before.

I've switched up my routine and implemented new exercizes many times now but can't get past my new plateau.

NO Xplode no longer has any effect on me and I didn't feel even the slightest bit of energy after drinking an entire bottle of Endorush.

I work late most nights so I never get adequate rest, how else can I get energy to go to the gym if endorush, nano vapor, and NO xplode don't work anymore?

Stuck.. What to do?

BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500)
    why is my post on top

Registered User SilvrBckGorilla's Avatar
    SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    o ****, forums going crazy again

and yes, you cannot bench more than 387 pounds until you turn 18, then your limit becomes 423

na rly, just switch things up and stick with it, i remember i was stuck benching 185 for a long ass time before i could even move up 5 pounds

IcelandPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcelandPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcelandPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcelandPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcelandPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcelandPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcelandPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcelandPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcelandPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcelandPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcelandPride is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    there was an icelandic powerlifter who had incredible numbers when he was 18 :

Squat : 300 kg (661pounds), Deadlift : 330 kg (727pounds) and a total of 800 kg (1764pounds)...

he is the strongest teen I know of.. when he was 23 he owned the world record in deadlift..970 pounds.

there is a rumor going on that he has now deadlifted 1040 pounds in the gym..if thats true that is a world record
    All the way from Iceland

Bench : 286lbs (130kg)
    squat : 440lbs (200kg) http://youtu.be/0LqKEw44h08
    deadlift : 530lbs (240kg) http://youtu.be/y6cUy-SS5Xs

Molecular Nutrition Rep drummaboyzl's Avatar
    drummaboyzl will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummaboyzl will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummaboyzl will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummaboyzl will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummaboyzl will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummaboyzl will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummaboyzl will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummaboyzl will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummaboyzl will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummaboyzl will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummaboyzl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well then maybe he should showed up in the olympics...because the world record is only 700+ lbs
    Molecular Nutrition Representative
    www.bodyofscience.com/forum
    www.MolecularNutrition.net

Molecular Nutrition is RECRUITING!!!
    http://www.bodyofscience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5509

Dickyw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dickyw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dickyw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dickyw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dickyw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dickyw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dickyw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dickyw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dickyw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dickyw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dickyw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    well then maybe he should showed up in the olympics...because the world record is only 700+ lbs
    Squat and deadlift aren't olympic events brah