vinnyxgunz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vinnyxgunz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

looking for a "getting ripped up" workout...

i have been doing the 5x5 for a long time... bulked up a good amount... i was 152... bulked to 172 on creatine and the 5x5 with about 13% bf... i want to get ripped though... cut down to about 160 with like 7% bf... i eat clean... i take multivitamin, b12, zinc, forskolin, vaporize (o3 and sesamin), green tea... my cardio is playing basketball 2-3 times a week for 1-2 hours each time (i'm guessing i have to change that to get the results i want?)... basically just looking for a new workout specific to my goal... everyone who wants to bulk does the 5x5, but what is the recommended workout for someone who wants to get ripped/cut... some kind of circuit? thanks for the help in advance...

kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HST maybe?
    "Remember, if you are traning hard, he may be training twice as hard. You just gotta keep coming back stronger."

I rep back.