Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Registered User AnthonyGoldsGym's Avatar
    AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    March 26th...(the rest are on my sig line transformation page.)

Impressive pics and much respect to all the others who posted pics in this thread; great work, bros.
    Attached Images
    ------------------------------------------------
    Pics Thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51434&highlight=august

Nu-Breed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ahah

lol @ gym rat...nice try

TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok, here's mine. Now if I were to say I'm going to compete in the 19-21 light weights would you take me seriously, considering we still got 2 months to train?
    Attached Images

TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    And here's the back.
    Oh, and to SeAn NaL
    you look absolutely AWESOME.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by TheOak; 03-27-2002 at 03:46 AM.

ripped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ripped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sean is a monster for 15...hell he looks better than most 18 year olds...I gotta ask also...whats your diet like for bulking sean?

Well, I guess I'll take this no replies thing as a big no then. Just out of curiosity how far off am I? In these pics I'm at 155 although some of it is water due to creatine. I'm pretty sure I'll get to 160 for june.
    Thank's.

digital_one will become famous soon enough. (+50) digital_one will become famous soon enough. (+50) digital_one will become famous soon enough. (+50) digital_one will become famous soon enough. (+50) digital_one will become famous soon enough. (+50) digital_one will become famous soon enough. (+50) digital_one will become famous soon enough. (+50) digital_one will become famous soon enough. (+50) digital_one will become famous soon enough. (+50) digital_one will become famous soon enough. (+50) digital_one will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    TheOak - i would take u seriously u look great for 155 !!

tryinghard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by $-=SeAn NaL=-$
    Thanks alot for the comments people, it motivates the hell out of me...

Umm someone asked what I eat...uhh basically, alot...and often...I usually eat until I'm completely stuffed and can't fit anything else...alot of the time I end up feeling pretty uncomfortable, but oh well, if I want to gain weight then I have to eat big...eggs every morning, usually with toast, banana, yogurt, juice, milk and my vitamins...then lunch is a sandwich, apple, yogurt and 1/2 litre of milk...then after school, tuna right from the can, banana, maybe some whole grain cereal...dinner is whatever mom cooks...and then before bed, 1/2 litre of milk, yogurt, oatmeal and vitamins...and plenty of water throughout the day....

I've got some rocket fast metabolism, I can pretty much eat without really worrying too much, but if I don't eat tons, then I lose weight real fast...
    OK, Now, I really hate you! (just Kidding!) You eat whatever you want and can loose weight quickly! Ohhhh to be 16 again... I hope it stays with you when you get to be older. You will be freaken incredible!

SrFlexALOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SrFlexALOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SrFlexALOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SrFlexALOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SrFlexALOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SrFlexALOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    pic
    Eat BIG, Lift BIG, GET BIG

Lift hard or get the hell out!

Registered User AnthonyGoldsGym's Avatar
    AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by tryinghard
    OK, Now, I really hate you! (just Kidding!) You eat whatever you want and can loose weight quickly! Ohhhh to be 16 again... I hope it stays with you when you get to be older. You will be freaken incredible!
    *grumbles about turning 33 in May and needing Xenadrine like he needs air*
    ------------------------------------------------
    Pics Thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51434&highlight=august

Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by AnthonyGoldsGym

*grumbles about turning 33 in May and needing Xenadrine like he needs air*
    Yah no kiddin. When I was 17 I could eat a large pizza, two liter of coke and run a 4:58 mile. If I did that now I would gain 40 pounds in a matter of seven minutes and explode after 100 yards.

lextheflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Keep it up!

Originally posted by $-=SeAn NaL=-$
    Thanks alot for the comments people, it motivates the hell out of me...

Umm someone asked what I eat...uhh basically, alot...and often...I usually eat until I'm completely stuffed and can't fit anything else...alot of the time I end up feeling pretty uncomfortable, but oh well, if I want to gain weight then I have to eat big...eggs every morning, usually with toast, banana, yogurt, juice, milk and my vitamins...then lunch is a sandwich, apple, yogurt and 1/2 litre of milk...then after school, tuna right from the can, banana, maybe some whole grain cereal...dinner is whatever mom cooks...and then before bed, 1/2 litre of milk, yogurt, oatmeal and vitamins...and plenty of water throughout the day....

I've got some rocket fast metabolism, I can pretty much eat without really worrying too much, but if I don't eat tons, then I lose weight real fast...
    Keep it up bro, your def. competition material!
    Muscles are build in the kitchen! Eat man eat!!

ironman57 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironman57 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironman57 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironman57 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironman57 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironman57 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironman57 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironman57 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironman57 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironman57 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironman57 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    here's my pic
    Attached Images

Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Fudog1138

Yah no kiddin. When I was 17 I could eat a large pizza, two liter of coke and run a 4:58 mile. If I did that now I would gain 40 pounds in a matter of seven minutes and explode after 100 yards.
    LOL how old are you now?

SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: me

Originally posted by TracieHCP
    Just training for Ms. Fitness. Not quite ready!
    well with respect for the goreous lady and for the respect of the request of str8, i'm not going to say anythin to cras about tracie...although that doesnt mean i'm not thinkin it ; ) heheh

great work tracie, good luck with the comp...altho by the time i'm writin this i guess its already over!

peace
    shaun
    why are you reading this? go lift. = P

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking Ok, I'll post one too. (before/after)

Okie, here's my offering.

- Skip
    Attached Images
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

12weeks2muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just click on the site and go to photo galery

http://how.to/12weeks2muscle
    thats it

big rob big rob big rob big rob big rob big rob big rob big rob big rob big rob big rob
    Originally posted by 12weeks2muscle
    Just click on the site and go to photo galery

http://how.to/12weeks2muscle
    thats it

doesn't work bro
    i'm talking about being 20 steps ahead of everybody in this world... i'm talking about only being 25 years old, just on point and game tight, like making my $200,000 a year legally, then hustleing out another $50,000 in my spare time, i'm talking about the first impression you might get of me is me rolling up in $2000 suits with 20" arms straight benching 400, with rolexes, 20's on the escalade, just on point and game tight..

Bigorexia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This is me 1/2 WEEKSOUT (5/9/02

This is it...
    Attached Images
    You train to failure, I train to INSANITY.

Bigorexia- when big is never big enough!!

shot #2
    Attached Images

jus' one more
    Attached Images

ok how about another...
    Attached Images

KILLERBICEPS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    here is a old 1
    Attached Images

Vanmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice arms, delts and chest Killer. Would love to see a pic of your back.

bob101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

i blow all of u away
    JK!

pretty ****ty pic and i need a tan
    Attached Images

bob101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for some reason my bicep looks alot bigger in this one
    Attached Images

Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's a picture from a few months ago, I'm 16 years old.
    Attached Images

gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here's a few pics... I'm 27yo 5'9" 172lbs ~12% BF, chest 43,waist 34,arms 15.25...

Last edited by gympunk; 05-14-2002 at 09:31 PM.

B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10)

pic?

well just for laughs heres one...
    Attached Images

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

i getta kick outa these

BANZI!!
    Attached Images
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)