Martiallifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat on BUTT.....

The rest of my body has definition and cuts, but my ass is rather big. Not hard.

Anyone got anytips? I know you cant spot reduce, but is there any way of changing my trianing?

Ciao..

--Martiallifter--

mafia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you might just of built lost of muscle on your butt area....or it could be genetics

musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

Running on an incline could help, or one of those eliptical trainers. Also maybe a butt blaster at high reps (25-50) and high rep lunges.

Aeolian-X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You cannot spot reduce! Your problem is nothing new and the only way to fix it is to burn more calories per day than you take in. It's as simple as that. You just need to lose more body fat. Some people have a hard time with fat around the abs, some around the hips, some on the inner thighs. That "sticky fat" as I call it, is very common. All of these problems are fixed with the same remedy, losing more body fat! Just keep at it, and you'll get there.

edreason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah, i know there is supposedly no such thing as spot reduction and cutting gels are just diuretics.which i feel is useless, because of your bodys natural instinct to replenish itself with water. Some say that a product from avant labs called lipoderm-y works for those problem areas. im still a skeptic, ive heard both good and bad things, but i guess you have to try it to find out!
    THOSE BORN INTO THE STORM FIND THE CALM TO BE BORING.............

5thTonBench has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Aeolian-X
    You cannot spot reduce!
    Spot reduction is a long time debated subject.... if you ask a scientist, he will say no it doesnt/cant work... some of the pros openly adhere to its success, however.

Some argue that if you work to produce more muscle in an area (such as your glutes) it might draw from that area for fuel, kind of like putting a bigger engine in a car. However, I agree that diet will play a key factor no matter what route you choose/believe.

Lots of females in my gym have learned the hard way that the key to slim toned legs was not to start lifting them hard and heavy and packing in the muscle. Females tend to pack a lot of fat in their lower body. Most guys must lift hard and heavy to develop the lower body. Guys tend to have big upper bodies carried around on chicken legs hehe.

Hit squats, deadlifts and the leg sled....IMO extra muscle is never a bad thing. Otherwise good luck!
    Lift Big, Eat Big, Think big, GET BIG!

Rock34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    forget about spot reduction and other crap...it probably looks so flabby because of lack of overall mass in your ass. Do squats and lunges and ever the leg curl...and losin a little weight wont hurt.

Capricio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do squats all the time, but one thing i learned is : don't go deep with squatting every time u do squats. With deep , i mean that go down until u touch your heels. Cuz then ur backside gets really large. I do one leg workout Front squats, and the following leg workout normal squats. Front squats doesnt involve the glutes/hamstrings as much as normal squat.
    Most say that man has problem getting the abs visible, i dont have any problem with this. All the fat goes first to my butt also. I'm happy that i'm not the only one

One more thing, using yohimbe , u can block the alpha 2 receptors ( so u can burn fat from your thighs/butt). I really really recommend u using this. Good luck!

Nu-Breed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

mafia

ya know mafia has a point...somtimes peeps cant look like they want to look...genetics... sad but true...and squats to your ankles...daaaaauuuuum...your knees will fall off