Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Surive123 View Post
    I did AD for a little over 2 months for a recomp...had great results. If interested I'll show you a comparison
    Nobody cares showoff.

j/k

-runs away-

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey bro -- I doubt a mild PH makes you unnatural lol -- with your physique I would have guessed at moderate gear usage for sure.

Can I make a few suggestions?

First off -- make sure you're subtracting fiber from carbs -- that's very important.

Second, if you are super strict at the beginning, you get into keto faster and your body becomes fat adapted quicker (which usualyl takes about 4-8 weeks). You probably can get away with a few more carbs than most, but I wouldn't try at the beginning -- at my most ripped on KETO (4% @ 155lbs) I could get away with 100g carbs no problem but I had been fat adapted for about 6months.

Everything looks good so far -- can't wait to see what this does for you bro.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

brick_outhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brick_outhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brick_outhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brick_outhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brick_outhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brick_outhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brick_outhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brick_outhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brick_outhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brick_outhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brick_outhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this should be good

ive heard alot of mixed views on bulking with high carbs and with low carbs
    -Bricks Training Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108044821

Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    Hey bro -- I doubt a mild PH makes you unnatural lol -- with your physique I would have guessed at moderate gear usage for sure.

First off -- make sure you're subtracting fiber from carbs -- that's very important.

Second, if you are super strict at the beginning, you get into keto faster and your body becomes fat adapted quicker (which usualyl takes about 4-8 weeks). You probably can get away with a few more carbs than most, but I wouldn't try at the beginning -- at my most ripped on KETO (4% @ 155lbs) I could get away with 100g carbs no problem but I had been fat adapted for about 6months.

Doesn't the Anabolic Diet not want Ketosis?

Or does it for the induction stage or w/e?

Shinjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shinjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shinjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shinjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shinjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shinjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shinjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shinjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shinjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shinjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shinjan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow, easy subbed. Looking forward to how much more ripped you can possibly get. You're an inspiration man thx.

kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Subbed for sure, I've been looking at trying this. Also judging by your pics there's no way I would of guessed you were 5'7" you look 6' atleast, your a beast!

gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey ave you checked out the keto recipe section yet? craving sweets yet ? hehe
    180lb
    Squat: 465
    Bench: 305
    Deadlift: 545

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PacMan8 View Post
    For competition..I've heard Dave Palumbo's Cutting Diet does wonders. But you have to follow the exact template to the T. There is a huge thread on this site somewhere. Its also a no-carb diet.
    Cool... I'll have to check it out.

Originally Posted by daYDreAmErX View Post
    The one I buy is liquid, the macros are (for 1 tbsp) :

50 cals
    0g protein
    0g carb
    5g fat
    Good deal... I've read that its good for mixing with your PWO protein shake... is that how you used it?

Originally Posted by nads786 View Post
    in this should be intersting

i did a keto diet for a month but i needed the carbs, hopefully you have better results
    This isn't a true keto diet... I get to carb up on the weekends, so it should be fine. I don't think I could handle being stuck in no carb land forever either.

Originally Posted by hugowrx04 View Post
    subbed.........looking forward to see how it works, and with the detail you put on your logs i'm sure i will learn alot abut tis diet
    Thanks for following man... I'll try not to disappoint!

Originally Posted by stillhungry View Post
    Subbed. I've found this site to be useful for computing the macros on meals: http://www.nutritiondata.com/

You can load your "pantry" using items in their database and also add your own custom items. And you can create recipes from the items in your pantry.
    Thanks for the link... I'm actually using a program called CalorieKing that does pretty much the same thing. It has a vast database of foods, plus you can create custom foods as well.

Originally Posted by lax28 View Post
    HELL YEA!! subbed

And damn bro honestly...every time i see your pics..looks like you gained 10 lbs!

good luck, courious to see what results you get and how it works for bulking
    Haha, if only that were true... I'd be at least 250lbs by now!!!

I did AD for a little over 2 months for a recomp...had great results. If interested I'll show you a comparison
    Definately, I'm interested in seeing other's results with this diet.

Technically I'm not natural anymore, meaning I can't compete in a natural bb'ing show, but I agree with you... a mild PH cycle isn't in the same league as the real stuff.

Thanks for the suggestions... yes, I'm subtracting fiber from my carbs... I had 20g fiber yesterday, but only 10g today... thats probably something I need to work on. I understand what you mean about the carb levels... I'm going to try and keep them below 40g... I just don't see how I can get below 30g right now without dropping milk entirely, and I really don't want to do that.

Originally Posted by brick_outhouse View Post
    this should be good

ive heard alot of mixed views on bulking with high carbs and with low carbs
    Hopefully I can give a good review of this diet!

Originally Posted by Shinjan View Post
    Wow, easy subbed. Looking forward to how much more ripped you can possibly get. You're an inspiration man thx.
    Thanks man... I appreciate the support.

Originally Posted by kranked View Post
    Subbed for sure, I've been looking at trying this. Also judging by your pics there's no way I would of guessed you were 5'7" you look 6' atleast, your a beast!
    Haha, thats cool... but trust me, I'm not 6' tall.

Originally Posted by gainmusclefast
    hey ave you checked out the keto recipe section yet? craving sweets yet ? hehe
    I didn't crave sweets before... I doubt I will now, lol... I'm pretty content to eat my hamburger and cheese, and bacon and eggs!
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hola Bola View Post
    Definately, I'm interested in seeing other's results with this diet.
    Sure thing
    My Change:

BEFORE:

AFTER

2 months. Lost almost 30 pounds yet pushing the same weight...got stronger in back and shoulders though.
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Day 2 - 7/15/08

Weight = 209 (-5lbs)

Meal #1
    4 large eggs
    3 slices bacon
    1 tbsp butter
    4 oz 2% milk
    1 scoop protein powder
    2 tabs Uni-Liver
    Totals = 47.5g fat, 68g protein, 8g carbs, 832 cals

Meal #2
    6 oz Chunk Light Tuna in Oil
    2 cups mixed greens
    2 tbsp Caesar dressing
    1 oz Colby Jack cheese
    Totals = 43g fat, 47g protein, 3.5g carbs, 604 cals

Meal #3
    8 oz ground beef, 80% lean
    2 slices Swiss cheese
    Totals = 57g fat, 50.5g protein, 2g carbs, 729 cals

PWO Shake
    2 scoops whey protein
    Totals = 4g fat, 52g protein, 4g carbs, 420 cals

Meal #4
    8 oz boneless Pork chops
    1 cup green beans
    Totals = 56g fat, 52.5g protein, 4g carbs, 760 cals

Meal #5
    4 large eggs
    3 slices bacon
    1 tbsp butter
    4 oz 2% milk
    Totals = 45.5g fat, 37g protein, 6g carbs, 610 cals

Meal #6
    4 oz 2% Milk
    1 scoop Milk & Egg protein powder
    2 tbsp Naturally More Peanut Butter
    1 ANIMAL Omega
    2 tabs Uni-Liver
    Totals = 20.5g fat, 41g protein, 14g carbs, 477 cals

Water Intake = 1.5 gallons

Daily Totals = 273.5g fat, 346g protein, 41.5g carbs, 4370 cals

Thoughts: Still going well... although I woke up today with a stuffy nose and I've been sneezing alot today. I've also had a headache or two, but they always seem to go away as soon as I drink a small glass of milk (4 oz). My energy levels were fine during the day. My workout was another story though... I went into it feeling great, and the first 30 minutes were awesome. After that I started to feel like I'd just got done running a marathon, and I began to need more rest between sets. The weird part was that I was setting PR's left and right... my strength was through the roof on every exercise I did. In between sets I'd feel like ****, but I think it was just a mental thing... my body was more than able to do what I asked of it. Tomorrow's leg workout should be interesting.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Thumbs up

Sure thing
    Looking good man... I think your back looks bigger now than in the before pic!!!
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looking good man... I think your back looks bigger now than in the before pic!!!
    I used to pinch my shoulder blades together when posing because it was easier to flex the back
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good deal... I've read that its good for mixing with your PWO protein shake... is that how you used it?
    Yes, and also with my breakfast, I would make some coffee + cocoa powder + heavy cream and bring that with me at work / school.

Good luck !
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    one more thing, maybe take a fiber supp, low carbing did a number on my bowels (no homo)

I used to pinch my shoulder blades together when posing because it was easier to flex the back
    Haha yeah... its a common mistake.

Yes, and also with my breakfast, I would make some coffee + cocoa powder + heavy cream and bring that with me at work / school.

Good luck !
    Cool, thanks again for the help.

Originally Posted by nads786 View Post
    one more thing, maybe take a fiber supp, low carbing did a number on my bowels (no homo)
    Yeah, I've got Metamucil that I'll probably start taking, just to be safe.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A thought about the milk

Keep it post workout only or try drinking heavy cream and water?
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hola did you get all the blood tests done that the e-book says to do before starting the diet??

tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok, i'm in
    Dream in light-years,
    Challenge miles,
    Walk, step by step

"I did basic 3x5 workout and got good strength and size gains, so now I'm doing high volume"-Anon

Beginners:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112574351

Bango's Arnold/Park thread:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112649251

Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hey man u should try heavy cream in your pwo shake, it will boost your fats and tastes awsome
    my posts are my own opinion and a result of my OWN experience,

AS in sports science
    year studying anatomy and physiology (sp) < probly

nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you're the man. I'm sure this will work for you. I may have to consider this seeing as I appear to be a tad carb sensitive....but I'll stick with em until I can't see my abs

are you really 9-10% bf? I wouldn't think so.
    My Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3338131

A thought about the milk

Keep it post workout only or try drinking heavy cream and water?
    The small amount of milk I'm drinking seems to be whats keeping me sane... I have to have it.

Originally Posted by hugowrx04 View Post
    hola did you get all the blood tests done that the e-book says to do before starting the diet??
    Yep, as part of my Army physical... I don't have the results back yet though.

Originally Posted by tms.1978 View Post
    ok, i'm in
    Welcome.

Originally Posted by Widge View Post
    hey man u should try heavy cream in your pwo shake, it will boost your fats and tastes awsome
    Thanks for the suggestion man... I plan on it!

Originally Posted by nrk5014 View Post
    you're the man. I'm sure this will work for you. I may have to consider this seeing as I appear to be a tad carb sensitive....but I'll stick with em until I can't see my abs

are you really 9-10% bf? I wouldn't think so.
    9-10% is based on a pinch test... what bf% do you think I am?
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Question

Has anyone else experienced an INSANE amount of hunger in the first few days of the AD? I barely got any sleep last night and I finally got up and ate a can of tuna and 4 oz milk... it seemed to help a little bit. I think I've got a cold though... my nose has been running like crazy, I've been sneezing non-stop, and my whole body aches, including my head and especially my back... I'm feeling pretty ****ty right now. Hopefully I'll feel better after I take a nap.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Has anyone else experienced an INSANE amount of hunger in the first few days of the AD? I barely got any sleep last night and I finally got up and ate a can of tuna and 4 oz milk... it seemed to help a little bit. I think I've got a cold though... my nose has been running like crazy, I've been sneezing non-stop, and my whole body aches, including my head and especially my back... I'm feeling pretty ****ty right now. Hopefully I'll feel better after I take a nap.
    Eat more green veggies. Upping the volume / amount of fiber in your meal will help with the hunger. Broccoli, asparagus, cauliflowers... all good stuff.
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here's an excerpt from some of Scivation's low-carb diet books

Your body will go through some changes and adaptations. Please note these changes are normal and they will go away. Initially, you may feel weak in the gym, low energy, possible headaches, irritability and weight loss. DO NOT FREAK. The symptoms will last about one to two weeks and they do not
    happen to everyone.
    Team 3DMJ:
    www.3DMuscleJourney.com

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132849153

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hola, did you gradually decrease your carbs for a week or two letting your body adjust or jump right into it??

Eat more green veggies. Upping the volume / amount of fiber in your meal will help with the hunger. Broccoli, asparagus, cauliflowers... all good stuff.
    Another good suggestion... I'll do that.

Originally Posted by Carlito99 View Post
    Here's an excerpt from some of Scivation's low-carb diet books

Your body will go through some changes and adaptations. Please note these changes are normal and they will go away. Initially, you may feel weak in the gym, low energy, possible headaches, irritability and weight loss. DO NOT FREAK. The symptoms will last about one to two weeks and they do not
    happen to everyone.
    My bodies changes and adaptations: severe headaches, cold symptoms, body aches, weight loss, decreased endurance... my strength was through the roof though.

Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    Hola, did you gradually decrease your carbs for a week or two letting your body adjust or jump right into it??
    I just jumped right into it... I didn't even think about gradually decreasing them. I probably should have though... I bet I wouldn't feel as ****ty right now if I had.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i hope the lack of carbs doesn't hinder your workouts.....

i know it f*cked with mine big time. lost a ton of strength.

Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themenace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    subbed! nice to see another great log from you!

the ad sound like a very interesting diet!

Greez

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hola, you ever try Carb Control Milk? That might help solve your carb/milk problem. GL!
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Originally Posted by SDFlip View Post
    i hope the lack of carbs doesn't hinder your workouts.....

i know it f*cked with mine big time. lost a ton of strength.
    It hurt my endurance a bit yesterday, but my strength was way up. As soon as I can get youtube to cooperate, I'll post the workout. My leg workout today should be interesting though...

Instead of doing the traditional 5 days low carb, 2 days carb-up, I'm thinking about doing a 3 day low carb, 1 day carb-up split... that way it will coincide better with my workouts...

Day 1 - WO (carb-up)
    Day 2 - WO (no carb)
    Day 3 - WO (no carb)
    Day 4 - Off (no carb)
    repeat...

There is a mid-week carb-up option listed in the AD ebook... it would basically be a version of that, and it should keep me from having ****ty workouts.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat