BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A gallon of milk a day?

Hey, guys. I was just wondering what everyone's opinion was on drinking a gallon of milk a day. BigCat and some of the other "bigger" guys on this site seem to site this as a keystone when building mass.

I have been drinking skim milk for the past week and I have seen nothing but good gains. I take in milk througout the day and drink about half a gallon during my workout to supplement protein.

I also drink a gallon of water a day (you have no idea how often I have to friggin pee!!!) along with 6tbsp of flax seed oil. So far my gains have been great and I am curious to see how this all tares out about 2 months from now.

Anyone here tried the same thing?
    It's taken me about 10 years to finally 'GET IT'

tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was drinking 1/2 gallon a day while bulking. I think skim milk is a great way to get easy calories.

BODYBUILDER / WARRIOR The Conqueror's Avatar
    The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1 gallon almost every day
    Before you achieve victory in the war without. . .you must first master the warrior within. . . (The Conqueror)

The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war (Asian Proverb)

BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    IMO, milk is a great food to include in any diet. It is high in protein and other nutrients, cheap, and easy to prepare.

Some people dont like drinking a lot of milk because it is rather high in carbs (although low GI) and it also causes some people to get pretty bloated.
    "The strong do not simply survive...the strong prosper and flourish."

Kings Age Crew!

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    i love my milk and drink so much whilst bulking... nice and simple to prepare and drink....

NRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love skim milk and it's great but it definetly makes me hold water when I'm on Test., especially in my ab region. If I cut it out completely for 1-2 days, it's amazing how much bloat I lose, although this may or may not be a good thing for gaining muscle.

A gallon a day is a lot of milk though. I'm referring to a lot less, maybe 32-48 oz. a day.
    "You are never maintaining. You are either improving yourself, or you are deteriorating."

CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Found a milk for bodybuilders ;)

I used to drink 1-2 liters of skim milk per day, but couldn't digest that, since I'm lactose intolerant. I also felt very bloated, also because I couldn't digest it.

What I did is switch to lactose-free skim milk. Now I found an exceptional brand of that milk. It has 11g of protein per cup, and 8g of sugar. I drink 2 liters of that stuff per day, which gives me 88g of protein and 64g of sugars. GOOD STUFF!
    "Everything would have been geared for making my body able to withstand another small dose of iron on the bar for each exercise every week or two, even if it was just a few ounces. " -Stuart McRobert.

Billy Ocean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my skin would be 1/2 " thick with that much milk
    A young ***** holdin big face foldin
    Pimps are known for catching runaways
    A good hustler's known to keep his gun away
    First ***** run up and try to jack mine,
    first ***** **** up to get flat lined

5'11
    7% bf

Gearhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gearhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gearhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gearhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gearhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gearhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gearhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gearhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gearhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gearhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gearhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would **** my brains out If I ever drank that much milk a day
    What?

BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Found a milk for bodybuilders ;)

Originally posted by CyberGod
    I used to drink 1-2 liters of skim milk per day, but couldn't digest that, since I'm lactose intolerant. I also felt very bloated, also because I couldn't digest it.

What I did is switch to lactose-free skim milk. Now I found an exceptional brand of that milk. It has 11g of protein per cup, and 8g of sugar. I drink 2 liters of that stuff per day, which gives me 88g of protein and 64g of sugars. GOOD STUFF!

I am taking in Organic skim which does not get me bloated, ALTHOUGH....

...although your stuff sounds awesome! What is it and where do you get it?
    It's taken me about 10 years to finally 'GET IT'

CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Re: Found a milk for bodybuilders ;)

Originally posted by BustaReims
    I am taking in Organic skim which does not get me bloated, ALTHOUGH....

...although your stuff sounds awesome! What is it and where do you get it?
    I don't know if you can find it where you live...I live in Quebec, Canada, and it's a milk made here in Quebec...The company's name : Natrel.
    "Everything would have been geared for making my body able to withstand another small dose of iron on the bar for each exercise every week or two, even if it was just a few ounces. " -Stuart McRobert.