Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000)

UK Personal Trainers.

Hello everyone...

Just wondering what you can tell me they should have? The gym I go to has a few people classes as "Personal Trainers" and a few "Fitness Instructors" but several of them seem their main workout is McDonalds.

So I was wondering, what certificates they should have...so I can check. I don't like advice from someone who I am not sure is even qualified to give it.

Thanks and reps for those who help.
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫

Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anyone able to help?
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫

Does nobody know? :S
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫

pgb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pgb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Hi

Its been a while since i've posted on here.

Anywho.

Any PT worth their salt should have a recognised PT qualification & client referrals. Also as your in the UK make sure they have REPs registration to PT level. Look for their name on www.reps.org.uk

Also while your in the gym watch the PT's you might be interested in working with, at the end of the day this is the person your putting your health and fitness goals to. You have to be able to get on with your PT & be safe in the knowledge they can help you with your goals.

Just one small thing that really gets me, but when your also looking for a PT make sure they're in shape themselves, not very inspiring watching PT's that are out of shape.

Good Luck

Location: Chorley, Lancashire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PT Certifcate

YMCA CYQ is a good certificate for a personal trainer to have. i am qualified with them in about 2 weeks.

Bulking up to 280lbs Chionardo_2's Avatar
    Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Best place to get a qualification in Premier Training, when I did my course which was a full Personal Training Diploma including Body Massage and Sports Massage Therapy, it gave you REPS Level 3.

www.premierglobal.co.uk