jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Planning workouts

How far in advance do you make sessions for clients? Obviously its going to be different for each client but on average will have the weeks/months sessions worked out of do you do it on the fly?

onemindonebody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

I try to schedule everyone at the same time/day(s) of the week ahead of time. At least one week out.

nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by onemindonebody View Post
    I try to schedule everyone at the same time/day(s) of the week ahead of time. At least one week out.
    Anway.....

To answer your question: I tend to have a program concept for a week or two in advance. Some people ARE on the fly however, because they will come in and say "oh I worked out and my legs are really sore, so I can't do legs alot today" I got to think on my feet.

But if everything goes well, I have a concept two weeks in advance, and then hopefully it's just about time to change it up because: they're bored and their body is adjusted well.
    I would've lied if I told you this was easy.

Check out my tumblr: http://nickmanzoni.tumblr.com/

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jules_d1 View Post
    How far in advance do you make sessions for clients? Obviously its going to be different for each client but on average will have the weeks/months sessions worked out of do you do it on the fly?
    are u talking about the schedule or the actual sets and reps of the workout?
    "Humility comes before honor"

ChrisTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your talking about the actual workout and its exercises, I have a plan in my head based on their goals and we reassess based on their results once or twice a month. I don't write up a program or anything like that, but if they want something to do on their off days I give them things they can do which are not weight training based. I don't encourage them to lift weights days they aren't working out with me because it has a habit of hindering what we do together due to injuries, soreness etc.

rpatrick5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rpatrick5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rpatrick5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rpatrick5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rpatrick5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rpatrick5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rpatrick5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rpatrick5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rpatrick5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rpatrick5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rpatrick5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I do 4 week blocks based on needs & goals, go on the fly as needed depending on life stressors and other soreness
    CSCS
    MS Exercise Science, Colorado State University

http://patrickperformancetraining.com

Mentorship under Alwyn Cosgrove in August!

jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah guys sorry about notbeing 100% clear.

I meant the actually exercises rather than the bookings.

PlayerSupreme is on a distinguished road. (+10) PlayerSupreme is on a distinguished road. (+10) PlayerSupreme is on a distinguished road. (+10) PlayerSupreme is on a distinguished road. (+10) PlayerSupreme is on a distinguished road. (+10) PlayerSupreme is on a distinguished road. (+10) PlayerSupreme is on a distinguished road. (+10) PlayerSupreme is on a distinguished road. (+10) PlayerSupreme is on a distinguished road. (+10) PlayerSupreme is on a distinguished road. (+10) PlayerSupreme is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I do mine monthly. I own my own gym and I bill on the first day of the month and schedule their appointments for the entire month. They pay in advance and if they miss they lose.

I know you hate when clients get flaky so you need to pass this onto their expense not yours!
    http://theplayersupremeshow.info/howtoescalatetosex