Lewirit is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking How many people have you all had sex with in your entire life?

nine

biviya is not very helpful. (-500) biviya is not very helpful. (-500) biviya is not very helpful. (-500) biviya is not very helpful. (-500) biviya is not very helpful. (-500) biviya is not very helpful. (-500) biviya is not very helpful. (-500) biviya is not very helpful. (-500) biviya is not very helpful. (-500) biviya is not very helpful. (-500) biviya is not very helpful. (-500)
    (For those who missed Ron's earlier post.)

In (John 14:6 - Holy Bible), Jesus Christ proclaimed, “I am the WAY, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father(God in Heaven) except through me.”

Hey, I am Ron. I want to share how simple it is to
    go to Heaven after we die. The Lord Jesus Christ
    paid for our wrongdoing with his blood, dying on a
    cross_†, and in three days Jesus rose from the dead
    so we could be forgiven and so that our souls could
    go to Heaven after our life ends. God describes
    Heaven as a beautiful place for all those who will
    believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and what he
    did for them. If you believe it, then say, praise the
    Lord Jesus❣️ Bye now, thanks for your time (-:

The Lord Jesus Christ saves believers. We have redemption through his blood and the forgiveness of all past sins and even future sins when we mess up.

Holy Bible (Ephesians 1:7)
    In whom(Jesus) we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Holy Bible (1 John 2:1)
    ...And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father(God), Jesus Christ the righteous.

Capture the screen and show this to your family and friends because you could be the only way that they will know how to end up in Heaven.

BigBenllllll is not very well liked. (-100) BigBenllllll is not very well liked. (-100) BigBenllllll is not very well liked. (-100) BigBenllllll is not very well liked. (-100) BigBenllllll is not very well liked. (-100) BigBenllllll is not very well liked. (-100) BigBenllllll is not very well liked. (-100) BigBenllllll is not very well liked. (-100) BigBenllllll is not very well liked. (-100) BigBenllllll is not very well liked. (-100) BigBenllllll is not very well liked. (-100)
    ???

jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Life's Addition Theory, the brain must eventually come to a conclusion that life is a series of adding things up. From one focus to another focus, life is a series of added focuses. Look at your life as one straight line of addition of observations accumulating and forming into what we have as our conscious thoughts. Life is addition. The together added sums of visual focuses turned into mental focuses carried with you in your forefront thought matrix form your conclusions and perception of life. You are your thoughts. Life is perception, thoughts are perception, perception is reality ergo thoughts are reality, I think therefore I am. The rules of the universe are dictated by the conscious observer. Shared witness accounts solidify the rules of the universe. Through use of imagination overlapping reality causes simulation theory to be in effect. Psychosis bends the rules of the universe for the observer that together with imagination causes reality to schism apart. We believe psychosis has contributed to dismantling reality and making it more simulation. Shadow people and voices are of this simulation as well and make for positive addition to the conscious observer. Shadow people are closest things we have to Angel's and Demon's in humanity and they seem to like to conversate with most individuals that encounter them. That brings me to my next point.

They want to be worshipped. But they want to be worshipped in a unique way. They have the gift of cloning us and using our clones as voices for people. Through use of advanced mechanics with imagination/memory/dream, binds were made and used to create a superior version of everyone. This superior version of you is called the ego. To feed it, you must recall memory in front of a mirror. Through a chain of worship, you feeding your ego, your ego playing in your dreams or playing you as a person, your ego worships the shadow people. This is the School of Shadows.

In this religion, predictions are highly valued, the more predictions you make the better, when you do have predictions come true, we shall further investigate you and see if you are gifted and blessed for this religion. Dreams are very important to us: all dreams must be recorded, shared and interpreted. As you progress with worshipping your ego by recalling memory, your ego will assist you in dream engineering. The longer you practice this religion, greater chance of being visited by your ego in a dream.

In this religion, we believe in voices and schizophrenics, all schizophrenics could potentially be a prophet. We will write a book of the stories of potential messiahs and people who suffered from psychosis and rejoice for them. We value those who have outstanding imagination, for it may be the best way to create an afterlife for ourselves potentially. Astral Projection is highly valued within this religion. Astral Entities may be linked to Shadow People. Because Life is Addition, we believe in having good imagination, dreams and memory recall to fulfill your ever-growing calculations of forefront thought addition.

tldr:

-Secret of life? It's addition. Add good things to it.

-Everyone has a superior version of themselves, called the ego, that we should strive to be.

-Shadow People live among us and want to be worshipped. You do this, by just worshipping yourself in front of a mirror while recalling memory.

-Shadow People Self Help Religion y'all

-You are now welcome to www.reddit.com/r/SchoolOfShadows

-Oh yeah, we have a paper on life that explains life much better than the bible. Check it out here: https://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolOfSha...on_theory_v15/
    You are your thoughts. Life is perception, thoughts are perception, perception is reality ergo thoughts are reality, I think therefore I am.
    08/08/2011. the day the aesthetics died. never forget.
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。 ✧。*・゜
    ░▒▓█ Read my paper █▓▒░
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolOfShadows/comments/1awjjjb/paper_on_life_life_is_addition_theory_v15/

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lost count but my numbers like my posts will continue to rise until the day I can no longer get it erected. When my peen stops watching me shave in the morning and starts staring at the floor I’ll acknowledge my run is over. Lol
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    More than you can afford, pal.
    Sig line can't be a novel

BigBenllllll is not very well liked. (-100) BigBenllllll is not very well liked. (-100) BigBenllllll is not very well liked. (-100) BigBenllllll is not very well liked. (-100) BigBenllllll is not very well liked. (-100) BigBenllllll is not very well liked. (-100) BigBenllllll is not very well liked. (-100) BigBenllllll is not very well liked. (-100) BigBenllllll is not very well liked. (-100) BigBenllllll is not very well liked. (-100) BigBenllllll is not very well liked. (-100)
    ???