Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz

Thumbs down I cant eat spicy food anymore Lmao Srs

Had 2 chili peppers yesterday, had to blow up a mcdonalds bathroom today.

Registered User explosiveMidget's Avatar
    explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    EXPLOSIVE Diarrhea

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by explosiveMidget View Post
    EXPLOSIVE Diarrhea
    Yes sire!

SKBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For real brother, after I hit my late 20s I cannot stomach spicy food and i LOVED that chit back in the day. ANy kind of red peppers fuk my **** up. Gives me heartburn, hiccups, insane chits. Overall gut health feels better without spicy food tho so it's all good baby
    Русский брат
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian

bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't think eating too much spicy food is good. Look at Mexicans, they will have huge belly's and arms of fat but their legs are really tiny.

Originally Posted by SKBeast View Post
    For real brother, after I hit my late 20s I cannot stomach spicy food and i LOVED that chit back in the day. ANy kind of red peppers fuk my **** up. Gives me heartburn, hiccups, insane chits. Overall gut health feels better without spicy food tho so it's all good baby
    Yep i feel you on that one!

Originally Posted by bigbtree View Post
    I don't think eating too much spicy food is good. Look at Mexicans, they will have huge belly's and arms of fat but their legs are really tiny.
    Lolz

Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SO BASICLLY
    YOU DID AN out gif
    but in real life

Negging "Firesofass" crew on sight.
    I will crush you,Your tragedy will come.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

Originally Posted by Kiop View Post
    SO BASICLLY
    YOU DID AN out gif
    but in real life

Lmao

GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I remember stopping at mcdonalds to use hte bathroom once and a homeless guy asked for money and I told him I was just there to take a chit.

Originally Posted by GaryRidgway View Post
    I remember stopping at mcdonalds to use hte bathroom once and a homeless guy asked for money and I told him I was just there to take a chit.
    Lol mirin, when homeless dudes ask me for money i usually tell them im broke.

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Common problem apparently. I'm currently reading a book on the health problems the nightshade family can cause (red peppers, tomatoes, potatoes, tobacco, etc) with stomach problems leading the list. Hope you feel better soon.

rstlne1 is just really nice. (+1000) rstlne1 is just really nice. (+1000) rstlne1 is just really nice. (+1000) rstlne1 is just really nice. (+1000) rstlne1 is just really nice. (+1000) rstlne1 is just really nice. (+1000) rstlne1 is just really nice. (+1000) rstlne1 is just really nice. (+1000) rstlne1 is just really nice. (+1000) rstlne1 is just really nice. (+1000) rstlne1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i feel like this with coffee

Originally Posted by ParsleyTea View Post
    Common problem apparently. I'm currently reading a book on the health problems the nightshade family can cause (red peppers, tomatoes, potatoes, tobacco, etc) with stomach problems leading the list. Hope you feel better soon.
    Hmm interesting

Originally Posted by rstlne1 View Post
    i feel like this with coffee
    Dang

Lightskin Keith Sweat LightskinSwag's Avatar
    LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Feel sorry for you bruh.

I have a hard time eating chit that ain't spicy srs. I need something
    Go to doctor and pretend to have penile pain to have penis touched by another human being crew
    Buy women's lingerie and throw it on bed so roommate thinks I get hole crew

naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    Had 2 chili peppers yesterday, had to blow up a mcdonalds bathroom today.
    That sucks brah

spicy food runs in the family so i have a good tolerance for it, but i can imagine once i get a certain age that'll go down lol
    ♥Photography CREW▼NYC CREW▼Mixed CREW▼PCMR CREW▼We all gonna make it CREW♥
    ♥College CREW▼Raspberry Pi CREW▼Snapple Apple CREW▼Meaningless CREWs CREW♥
    ♥Seahawks CREW▼Mob Psycho 100 CREW▼if it's on the clock pick up a mop ???? CREW♥
    ♥MISC COMPUTER SCIENCE CREW♥
    MISC Post Remover:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182677373
    CompSci Discord:
    https://discord.gg/8EusJZdvfv
    7800X3D+7900XT HHNHNNGGG CREW

Broady78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Broady78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Broady78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Broady78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Broady78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Broady78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Broady78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Broady78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Broady78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Broady78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Broady78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That's what you call a McDump...

Originally Posted by LightskinSwag View Post
    Feel sorry for you bruh.

I have a hard time eating chit that ain't spicy srs. I need something
    Originally Posted by naaboo View Post
    That sucks brah

spicy food runs in the family so i have a good tolerance for it, but i can imagine once i get a certain age that'll go down lol
    I like spicy food just not the next day lol

Originally Posted by Broady78 View Post
    That's what you call a McDump...
    Lolol