sgtech is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Fat loss nutrition question

Hi,

I am 38 year old male
    65 kg weight
    Last BMI scan at 34 percent body fat
    Take at least 150 gram protein a day and low carb plan

I do weight training thrice a week
    Try to stay under 1600 calories a day
    Hit about 4000 steps a day

I have a stubborn belly fat.
    I went from 68 kg to 65 in two months with strict food diet and intermittent fasting. However my concern Is losing weight I seem to be getting more skinny too.

My goal is to have a toned body and get a flat tummy.

So is the only way to reduce belly fat continuing the same journey inspite of getting skinnier ? Or is there a better way

I guess I should hit at least 57 kg to get to 18 percent body fat as per calculators. Is this right

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    losing fat is the only way, yes, but keep in mind that bf% measuring methods can be wildly inaccurate. if you're getting too skinny, you'll probably have to end up bulking up for a bit before cutting back down

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How tall are you?

Post a picture to your profile and tell us when it's there. Something just seems "off" in your post.

Registered User raghatatepiyush's Avatar
    raghatatepiyush is on a distinguished road. (+10) raghatatepiyush is on a distinguished road. (+10) raghatatepiyush is on a distinguished road. (+10) raghatatepiyush is on a distinguished road. (+10) raghatatepiyush is on a distinguished road. (+10) raghatatepiyush is on a distinguished road. (+10) raghatatepiyush is on a distinguished road. (+10) raghatatepiyush is on a distinguished road. (+10) raghatatepiyush is on a distinguished road. (+10) raghatatepiyush is on a distinguished road. (+10) raghatatepiyush is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

Couple of questions and some basic suggestions -

1) your height?
    2) What do you do in weight training - I suggest doing progressive overload slowly
    3) Increase your steps - 4K is low
    4) Proper hydration 4-4.5 litres water
    5) Proper sleep 7-8 hours
    6) Cycle off from intermittent fasting and distribute and consume protein meals/ shakes, whatever you consume, do it every 2-3 hours and not more than 25-30gm at once per meal.

stay away from alcohol if you do for sometime

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    65kg at 34% bodyfat? OP if this were true you would probably need to get down to 50kg to get your bodyfat down in to the teens, so this doesn't seem right at all.

Post a photo for best advice.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.