eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Do true intellectuals care about collage/money accumlation?

When I think of a "true" intellect, it is someone who basically gets all their jollies from the pursuit of intellectual things. Learning a lot of what is already known but also pushing past that to the unknown...to unique intellectual contribution to satisfy their own hunger (not to make money or for prestige or even women).

I think of some ancient, long white bearded guy that has dedicated 3, 4, 5+ decades to pondering whatever he ponders. Science, philosophy -- whatever.

The intellectual of course may realize on a practical level he needs enough money (the thing most people value the most) to live so he dedicates just enough brain power to make his sustenance a non-issue. Let's say he gets in and out of the money making "trenches" as quick and easy possible. This allows him to get back to his true passion...the intellectual pursuit.

Now someone with this sort of intellect and curiosity may feel confined by a place like college. They are on a journey that will never end and could consume their next 50-60 years. The subject matter they would learn in a college would seem childish looking back...or perhaps they already know it because the intellectual pursuit has taken over their days and nights.

What of this?

Investing the difference r32gojirra's Avatar
    r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have very little interest in collage
    By reading this post you acknowledge r32gojirra is an online persona and all posts by r32gojirra are satirical in nature. Comments by r32gojirra shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the author portraying the online character nor any professional or contractual affiliates of the author.

AP4C
    HTC
    Repped by kimm into 200kcrew crew

eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by r32gojirra View Post
    I have very little interest in collage
    That was for you baby boy. :Smooch:

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I spent two years in grad school. Professors are some of the most type A, ruthless, ambitious people I've ever seen. They're more Machiavellian than your average Fortune 500 middle management, and the latter are no pushovers.

It's true that they're not in it for the money... if they were, every STEM prof could find a job in industry tomorrow and double their salary. To quote Walter White, they're in the empire business.

With that being said, a lot do have side hustles. They'll do some consulting, provide expert witness for lawsuits, found startups from research ideas, etc. I've actually seen one prof found his startup in China to avoid US IP law, and that dude was whiter than a sheet.

Profs' world-class expertise in their niche field uniquely positions them to make some easy money, and even as busy as they are, a bunch will take it.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    I spent two years in grad school. Professors are some of the most type A, ruthless, ambitious people I've ever seen. They're more Machiavellian than your average Fortune 500 middle management, and the latter are no pushovers.

It's true that they're not in it for the money... if they were, every STEM prof could find a job in industry tomorrow and double their salary. To quote Walter White, they're in the empire business.

With that being said, a lot do have side hustles. They'll do some consulting, provide expert witness for lawsuits, found startups from research ideas, etc. I've actually seen one prof found his startup in China to avoid US IP law, and that dude was whiter than a sheet.

Profs' world-class expertise in their niche field uniquely positions them to make some easy money, and even as busy as they are, a bunch will take it.
    Interesting. Yeah, I could see some of them fitting the mold. I'm sure there are even intellects that they look up to due to how they tickle their brains. Intellectual endeavors are akin to sex for some and making money is a roundabout by-product of those endeavors. For example, I had a wicked smart professor in physics that wrote books on various topics (India), but he drove a mid 90s Mitsu Galant and wore basic sweaters everyday that looked decades old.

With that said, for the type of genius level intellectuals I have in mind, even being a grad level professor could potentially be too confining/grating.

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
    Interesting. Yeah, I could see some of them fitting the mold. I'm sure there are even intellects that they look up to due to how they tickle their brains. Intellectual endeavors are akin to sex for some and making money is a roundabout by-product of those endeavors. For example, I had a wicked smart professor in physics that wrote books on various topics (India), but he drove a mid 90s Mitsu Galant and wore basic sweaters everyday that looked decades old.

With that said, for the type of genius level intellectuals I have in mind, even being a grad level professor could potentially be too confining/grating.
    It's all ego. They don't play for the love of the game, gnomesayin.

And they are VERY intimidated by the academics one notch about themselves. In fact, some of the most successful ones are the most insecure about it, because they start very phuckin literally comparing themselves to Einstein and von Neumann and chit. It sounds insane, but that haunts them.

It's like if you're a 5 star high school football recruit. You bench 400 for lols, you go start at Alabama, you're out there kicking ass... but then you start seeing dudes who are going to the NFL, and realize that you just don't have that extra gear. You've made it farther than 99.999% of people out there, but that top fraction of a percent will just remain beyond your reach.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP is known for advocating that school past Grade 4 is useless.

Proceeds to misspell "college" and "accumulation" in topic title.

Just LOL @ trailertrashcels srs

ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post

iT WaS JuSt a pRaNk bRo tO TeSt yOuR PeDaNtIcIsM...hurr durr
    "Incels should be euthanized for the sake of humanity." - Vhagar

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

I was thrown out of college but lol at jollies. That’s funny

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

I wanted to go to college for two things. Sports and women. It wasn’t working out so I started drinking. I got kicked out. College is nice. I wanted to play college baseball or football but it honestly was a joke

Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LOL at poorcells and degenerates that look down on College chads. My Grandpa went to College and won and Emmy at NBC5 Chicago and met tons of famous people. Good luck with your community college level of education. see how far that gets you you retarded Educel ph@ggs. Education is everything for high value chads. Drunk idiots like me know we fuked up not going to school. LOL at not going to school like a lazy pg@ggot

The Blackpill Prophet N0stradamus's Avatar
    N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The big homie Trump said it best: "money is the only objective measure of a man's true worth."

yes, I know this will trigger a lot of people, but he's right. Everyone can have their own subjective opinion about what makes a high value man. But money is the only universal objective measure.

There are guys who get their PhD's in bullsh/t pseudosciences like Gender Studies and claim they're high value cause they educated 'n sh/t...

There are guys who claim they're high value because they happen to have big cawks....

There are Chads that claim to be high value because they're Chads....

^^^ All of the above can be debated. But it's undebatable that a man who can consistently generate money is indeed high value.

Trump is right yet again.

OP, if you wish to prove you're a high IQ boyo, you MUST accumulate wealth, otherwise you're just deluding yourself.
    Everything I post is satire.

StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i dont think so, many real intellectuals died in poverty and only later in life have gotten any clout, Heraclitus, Diogenes,Pascal, Nietzsche etc
    I got this

StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by N0stradamus View Post
    The big homie Trump said it best: "money is the only objective measure of a man's true worth."

yes, I know this will trigger a lot of people, but he's right. Everyone can have their own subjective opinion about what makes a high value man. But money is the only universal objective measure.

There are guys who get their PhD's in bullsh/t pseudosciences like Gender Studies and claim they're high value cause they educated 'n sh/t...

There are guys who claim they're high value because they happen to have big cawks....

^^^ All of the above can be debated. But it's undebatable that a man who can consistently generate money is indeed high value.

OP, if you wish to prove you're a high IQ boyo, you MUST accumulate wealth, otherwise you're just deluding yourself.
    there are people perfectly content to live off grid and i would bet their overall happiness is leaps above that of a western man stuck in the rat race, i agree that generating high income can be a good indicator of high value because im assuming you are providing high level service to your fellow man and hence that's where your value comes from, but i disagree that that's the only universal objective measure, plenty of high earners are miserable shells, happiness and fulfillment can be found in various forms of human endeavor, not just in the accumulation of wealth, it's about finding a balance that aligns with one's values and brings genuine satisfaction
    I got this

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Life imitates art. I wonder if OP considers himself a true intellectual.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Originally Posted by N0stradamus View Post

what in tarnation...this sounds like the logic of a misc lifer.

Originally Posted by StainlesSon View Post
    i dont think so, many real intellectuals died in poverty and only later in life have gotten any clout, Heraclitus, Diogenes,Pascal, Nietzsche etc
    yeah there's that too. look at how the unabomber was living too. but those are some of the most well known...probably many more than are able the think with at least some practicality and realize some degree of thought must be given to money to allow for them to continue pondering

nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i am a true intellectual and let me tell you, being a true intellectual is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any group. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, true intellectual parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish chithead. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
    I'm just a white guy from the future, I'm completely out of touch

This machine is obsolete

Originally Posted by StainlesSon View Post
    there are people perfectly content to live off grid and i would bet their overall happiness is leaps above that of a western man stuck in the rat race, i agree that generating high income can be a good indicator of high value because im assuming you are providing high level service to your fellow man and hence that's where your value comes from, but i disagree that that's the only universal objective measure, plenty of high earners are miserable shells, happiness and fulfillment can be found in various forms of human endeavor, not just in the accumulation of wealth, it's about finding a balance that aligns with one's values and brings genuine satisfaction
    misc lifer/autist logic: "Jesus Christ had no value cuz he was a tradie with no money."

ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
    When I think of a "true" intellect, it is someone who basically gets all their jollies from the pursuit of intellectual things. Learning a lot of what is already known but also pushing past that to the unknown...to unique intellectual contribution to satisfy their own hunger (not to make money or for prestige or even women).

I think of some ancient, long white bearded guy that has dedicated 3, 4, 5+ decades to pondering whatever he ponders. Science, philosophy -- whatever.

The intellectual of course may realize on a practical level he needs enough money (the thing most people value the most) to live so he dedicates just enough brain power to make his sustenance a non-issue. Let's say he gets in and out of the money making "trenches" as quick and easy possible. This allows him to get back to his true passion...the intellectual pursuit.

Now someone with this sort of intellect and curiosity may feel confined by a place like college. They are on a journey that will never end and could consume their next 50-60 years. The subject matter they would learn in a college would seem childish looking back...or perhaps they already know it because the intellectual pursuit has taken over their days and nights.

What of this?
    You studying on your free time ? I thought u retired

Originally Posted by ye193x View Post
    You studying on your free time ? I thought u retired
    right now getting ready for church...to study Jesus

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not sure about how they feel about money and al that but one thing I am sure of.

they are all weird.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    Not sure about how they feel about money and al that but one thing I am sure of.

they are all weird.
    i'm sure some think the same of basically everyone else focused on "trivial" things.

johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Money=freedom to do what you want.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Originally Posted by johnnydeep1 View Post
    Money=freedom to do what you want.
    but what you want to do may have some clearly defined price range where time spent thinking about/pursuing more money just pulls you away from what you like