Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    to be clear, what they did to show that seed oils are “healthier“ then animal fats is they lump together unhealthy seed oil with very healthy olive oil, then they put healthy butter together with very unhealthy margarine, then obviously the plant oil group wins versus the butter and margarine, so they achieve their goal and morons like mike israeltel and Layne Norton will say that in their videos.
    The problem with the 'science based' crowd is they are so obsessed with the data & studies. They refuse to acknowledge the researchers bias can affect the results. Which is why big sugar, wheat, and corn industries dump hundreds of millions of dollars into funding 'scientific' research that proves their products are 'beneficial' and 'healthy'.

Just like with margarine and butter. They like to lump 'meat eaters' into one big group. People that eat any and all meats. Including highly processed stuff are in the same group as guys that might only be eating stuff like grassfed organic beef. Also the meaters from studies are basically omnivores that eat processed junk foods too. Then they try to compare them to health conscious vegans/vegetarians... If you really take a look at the research on health/nutrition. You can easily find holes where biases or flaws affect the data.

I have to question the intelligence of anyone that just blindly believes everything they are told. Its pretty obvious that nearly all medical studies are paid for a group that are lobbying a specific product.

GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    That sounded hard to swallow, so I checked and it looks like it checks out. The untested vs tested powerlifting records are usually within 50-100lbs, surprisingly.

Which, I guess pure raw strength is one thing, but hypertrophy/growth another altogether, would be my pushback or counter. Strength is heavily influenced by size and muscle but there is a lot more going on.

With muscle size, I'd say there all you need to do is look at bodybuilders from the 30s and 40s and compare that to the chit we have now. Night and day on that one, even if you assume the old timers might be a little bigger or leaner if they were around (and natty) now thanks to better knowledge of lifting, nutrition and such.
    That's one of the problems with him. He'll see how it appears to help powerlifters by 10% and then he applies it to everything.

Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    Dude took tons of celltech for years and still looks like shiit, looks like a bald bloated jacked midget with shiity proportions, dude looks ridiculous. Also acts like he knows everything, know it all little nerd, thinks hes way smarter than he actually is. Fuk this ball shaped midget kunt. Dude needs to get off all the tech and get a hair transplant fkn little ugly geek with palumboism.
    same thing with mark bell. Whiny voice know nothing ****ot. You think I’m gonna take advice from someone who looks like a testicle.
    That ain’t Dababy that’s Basedbaby!

Neg blueberryboy on sight crew

GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Basedbaby View Post
    same thing with mark bell. Whiny voice know nothing ****ot. You think I’m gonna take advice from someone who looks like a testicle.
    I haven't watched Mark Bell in forever but I thought his thing was bringing everyone to his gym and they would talk. It wasn't just him giving advice. Is that what he does now? Just acts like a know it all douche?

SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    That sounded hard to swallow, so I checked and it looks like it checks out. The untested vs tested powerlifting records are usually within 50-100lbs, surprisingly.

Which, I guess pure raw strength is one thing, but hypertrophy/growth another altogether, would be my pushback or counter. Strength is heavily influenced by size and muscle but there is a lot more going on.

With muscle size, I'd say there all you need to do is look at bodybuilders from the 30s and 40s and compare that to the chit we have now. Night and day on that one, even if you assume the old timers might be a little bigger or leaner if they were around (and natty) now thanks to better knowledge of lifting, nutrition and such.
    Something I’ve always heard is that someone being in a tested federation doesn’t mean they’re natty

That said 10% could be plausible based on numbers I’ve heard from people I trust about when they went on the juice. Seems a tad conservative though
    Best lifts:
    Bench press: 315x4, 345x1
    Squat: 465x1
    Strict press: 205x5
    Deadlift: 405x13 (conv tap'n'go with straps)

Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    Stopped taking this guy seriously when he said roids only add around 5% (MAX 10%) to a physique.
    this is the same chit that dumb ogre looking bitch mark bell says lying ****git pos

Originally Posted by GaryRidgway View Post
    I haven't watched Mark Bell in forever but I thought his thing was bringing everyone to his gym and they would talk. It wasn't just him giving advice. Is that what he does now? Just acts like a know it all douche?
    he had a podcast that used to be pretty good but they turned into woke ******* retards it’s a bunch of insufferable fake nattys

monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As bad as Mike Israel is, Jeff Cavalier is probably the worst fitness youtuber.

-5'7 claiming 5'11
    -Frauded 500lb deadlift with fake weights
    -Fake natty
    -Sells completely garbage BS programs that don't work which is the worst offense because he wastes people's time

His slogan is retarded too "train like an athlete to look like an athlete". Training like an athlete is catabolic AF, the only reason some athletes are jacked is because something like the NFL weeds out all but the genetic elite plus they're juiced up.
    thats why every civilization throughout human history for 50,000 years has restricted female's rights. except for jews, and except for the last century.

women need to be kept at home, and wear trash bags over their heads if they ever go out.

imagine all the half dog half humans we'd have running around if dogs could get women pregnant.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SaviorSelfJT View Post
    Something I’ve always heard is that someone being in a tested federation doesn’t mean they’re natty

That said 10% could be plausible based on numbers I’ve heard from people I trust about when they went on the juice. Seems a tad conservative though
    Yeah, I thought that too but didn't want to come off as the guy kind of struggling to defend his position. I thought fuk it, concede the point and make one of my own about muscle size.

With that on the table... I do think the difference between tested and untested would be pretty big, in terms of the amounts of juice they do. Tested, they'd have to keep it within 'normal' ranges, so keeping test below 1600 or something, which fuking high, might not disqualify them. Meanwhile, untested, they could take everything known to man and not worry (at least about being red flagged).

Not an expert on strength/power, but there is a lot going on. Juice isn't going to strengthen your CNS or ligaments, neural pathways in your brain and all kinds of things heavily contributing to it beyond just your muscles.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He won't do chit to anyone. He's so immobile he can't even do a chinup because he can't get his hands in that position.
    I'm sure there's plenty of videos, showing him doing chin ups.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Basedbaby View Post
    You take his advice, because you watch is videos, showing correct form, negatives, pauses, controlling the weight, etc, and then you try it out.

Instead, you think someone should train like Ronnie Coleman, or Branch Warren, Johnnie Jackson?

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    I'm sure there's plenty of videos, showing him doing chin ups.
    Skip to 1:50. He also can't do overhead press due to poor mobility or even grab the bar on a back squat. Sad.

ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Archangel_Lost View Post
    He’s a contrarian and likes to say against the grain things to seem like an enlightened guru. He also likes to state stuff like that as facts, only to walk on back in a laissez faire manner when confronted about it.

That being said, seed oil paranoia is massively overblown. They’re the current iteration of egg yolks in the 90s.
    Id say not exactly the same....one is a single ingredient, natural food. The other is a toxic substance that is inedible until its been processed numerous times

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ThePD View Post
    Id say not exactly the same....one is a single ingredient, natural food. The other is a toxic substance that is inedible until its been processed numerous times
    The question is whether it's the toxic poison sometimes it's made out to be. I think he's way off, with his attitude it's just great and fine to eat, but it's also not poison. I think it's biggest problem is how it's often saddled with other ultra processed crap and that the overall package is very bad, but the oils are just part of it.

I think he also said ultra processed food in general isn't such a big deal, and he's fuking off there as well.

Probably looking at things from the lense of a juiced up roid-head who exercises like mad and is fine being so immobile he can not perform fairly normal maneuvers. That guy might have no problems with a burger, because he's training enough and on enough sauce that it's not going to fatten him up and he could give two fuks about any other metabolic problems they contribute towards, which he can needle his way around regardless.

However, for average people -- it's assuredly a big reason why the obesity rate is skyrocketed and so many people are fat and have metabolic disease like diabetes and such.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you guys want to hear an actual scientist obliterate Layne Norton, Peter Attia and Mike Israel, check out Nick norwitz on YouTube, some of his videos have been so embarrassing to Norton and other retards like him that they had to make excuses, Norton even said he didn’t fully understand the topic because his mom was in the hospital, srs, it’s humiliating.

It also shines light at the sneaky and tricky ways research and studies are done and reported to be against carnivore, meat, saturated fat, and low carb diets.

SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by monster0ultra View Post
    As bad as Mike Israel is, Jeff Cavalier is probably the worst fitness youtuber.

-5'7 claiming 5'11
    -Frauded 500lb deadlift with fake weights
    -Fake natty
    -Sells completely garbage BS programs that don't work which is the worst offense because he wastes people's time

His slogan is retarded too "train like an athlete to look like an athlete". Training like an athlete is catabolic AF, the only reason some athletes are jacked is because something like the NFL weeds out all but the genetic elite plus they're juiced up.
    Yeah that dude is an absolute clown

I’ve come across his videos when I’ve had shoulder or hip problems and nothing helped even in the slightest

He does a good job of making content that appears useful but is just garbage
    Best lifts:
    Bench press: 315x4, 345x1
    Squat: 465x1
    Strict press: 205x5
    Deadlift: 405x13 (conv tap'n'go with straps)

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SaviorSelfJT View Post
    Yeah that dude is an absolute clown

I’ve come across his videos when I’ve had shoulder or hip problems and nothing helped even in the slightest

He does a good job of making content that appears useful but is just garbage
    I disagree, he does have some good content (home ab workouts can be a good change of pace, and his stretch + mobility videos complement kneesovertoesguy very well) but yeah a good amount of his content is just content for the sake of content, no matter the cost.
    brb "3 sets of 12 is really all you need to stimulate growth"
    brb 2 years later "3 sets of 12 is killing your gains!"

gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just use some common sense. Is there any seed oil found in nature that doesn't take an immense amount of modern processing to create? Your body wants to foods in their natural state, not some freak ingredient that is hard for it to digest. (Super Ded fkn Srs)
    TRUMP 2024

ALL libtards are f@gg0ts (Ded fkn Srs)

Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

United States Army Veteran

White Conservative Heterosexual Male who is not a White Supremecist (Ded fkn Srs)

TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I saw some thing where he said he worked on his "game" and could get laid whenever he wanted lol

Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    I disagree, he does have some good content (home ab workouts can be a good change of pace, and his stretch + mobility videos complement kneesovertoesguy very well) but yeah a good amount of his content is just content for the sake of content, no matter the cost.
    brb "3 sets of 12 is really all you need to stimulate growth"
    brb 2 years later "3 sets of 12 is killing your gains!"
    i still use the advice to lean forward on delt side raises instead of raising the pinky

dudes older stuff is good even if a lot of it seems to be meant for new or injured people without being said so

but he did ran out of content at least 4 years ago
    straight white male and proud

fat as fuk and disgust

no hover - no enter thread crew

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    paul saladino doesnt eat seed oils. looks like an aids patient.

i eat seed oils at every meal, im built like a brick **** house.
    Didn't you also get melanoma?

(No hate, I hope you're doing well)
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dunno, I massively reduced the amount of seed oils I consumed and seemed to become leaner and healthier without otherwise changing my lifestyle or diet. Research may say they're healthy but on an individual level they're not for me.
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    He's said on several occasions that PEDs make a "5-10% difference" for mots people and that it would be mostly "negligible" how much they would change for someone who isn't an "advanced lifter". He's also said that drugs "don't help, but they help you work harder". He essentially claims that you have to be the "hardest worker" to get any benefit at all from PEDs.
    Lol Mike Isratel did a Jestbrah.

Srsly though just 10% my ass. If you watch smaller channels where they interview guys that have roided before you'll get a more honest and accurate take on the effectiveness of juice. Guys going from grinding out a 3 plate bench as a natural to smoothly benching 4 plates within 3 months on roids. If that's not effective I don't what is.

With that said, Mike does know what he's talking about training wise. He just downplays the power of roids to a ridiculous extent.

Pretty sure the 10% claim is based off tested vs untested powerlifting results. Basically the records for untested lifters for the same weight class were about 10% higher.

Now that a tested lifter has the highest overall total Mike Isreatel will probably say they actually hinder your performance.
    I was about to say what should be obvious to any experienced lifter, that tested is not the same as actually being drug free. But then I saw the second line lmao.
    Last edited by SpeakethTruth; 05-27-2024 at 06:34 AM.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It’s also worth remembering that McDonald’s fryer oil is not the same thing as organic unrefined cold pressed sunflower oil in a glass bottle. Both are seed oils…

You guys DO know, that a scrawny bitch Zoomer, with **** genetics, can be on the sauce, and still not see much of an improvement?

2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You guys DO know, that a scrawny bitch Zoomer, with **** genetics, can be on the sauce, and still not see much of an improvement?
    Hi JIDF Israel lover boy!
    ***Disclaimer: All posts made by [2011change] are works of satire and made for entertainment use only.***

Originally Posted by 2011change View Post
    Hi JIDF Israel lover boy!
    Speaking of scrawny bitches, here chimes in this guy.

Still mourning the death of the Iranian "Ex-President?"

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why would seed oil be healthy? its not natural for humans to consume the oil generated by processing pounds and pounds of seeds, it was physically impossible to do this until the last 100 years with machines.

I would argue that its way more natural to consume dairy, humans have been doing that for 10,000 years and have genetic adaptations (lactase) to process cow milk for adulthood. People claim dairy isnt natural but it actually is. Seed oil is unnatural.
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    He's said on several occasions that PEDs make a "5-10% difference" for mots people and that it would be mostly "negligible" how much they would change for someone who isn't an "advanced lifter". He's also said that drugs "don't help, but they help you work harder". He essentially claims that you have to be the "hardest worker" to get any benefit at all from PEDs.

lol he is fuking retarded, the studies literally monitored people in 3 groups, control, test and working out and then test and just sitting around doing nothing and the people sitting around doing nothing still gained pounds of lean mass.
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

Well, you can't just take PED'S and not do anything. Also, why wouldn't you workout harder when taking them??? That's sort of the point.

you can but its a terrible idea. the point is that if you are going to take PEDS (risking your health) you might as well get the max benefit to them by also working out. But they have studied people taking PEDs with not working out at all and they still made gains.