Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GaryRidgway View Post
    Whatever dude. Its true. i stabbed my dad and hes a bad motherfuker. did 15 years in prison and could make you his bitch.I do whatever it takes to win. Your just a pussy who makes threads. I actually do what i say im gonna do. Ill say it again. anyone that wants to come to Davenport im right here. just dont be a pussy and chicken out.balls in your court JACK
    You know the art of Black Medicine as well Gary? Heard that is some deadly chit.

LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ye193x View Post
    your habits are chit talking, lying,being mentally ill and denying when faced with the facts

anyways i dont got time for this anymore have fun being a mentally ill fat Little hairy midget a fate worse than death.
    Mentally ill?

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=184929843

Talking about how interracial couples being the norm when stats talk otherwise.

Talk about calling the kettleblack:

Your logic is on par with a donut. You don't have any nor do I believe you went to any school for that matter.

Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    There are times when I'm tempted to defend OP despite his POS behavior, but I won't. I actually hate that part about myself, feeling empathy or sympathy even for people I'm not fond of. I wish I could just blindly hate but it's not in my nature.

I'm glad he knows what it feels like to be dogpiled on. Maybe he'll get a taste IRL too.
    Truthfully, I don't know why many people bag on you to begin with. You seem to be chill and more sane/down to earth.
    Eat My Shortz