Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    They be cute af

OP in here trynna assemble his own Guardians of the Galaxy
    I wish the guardians would assemble in someone else's galaxy.
    "Bones heal, pain is temporary, and chicks dig scars" - Evel Knievel

FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stevebec View Post
    The place I relocated them to is a nature preserve, so farm animal or garden problems are pretty unlikely. That said, after doing some research, it looks like the two I relocated were likely a little too young to be on their own. If this devolves into me trapping the little ones, leaving them outside, and mama moving them back in again, I'll likely resort to .22 head shots rather than relocating them out to likely starve.
    Good on you for trying to be kind. Sorry for mucking up your thread a bit and good luck with the interlopers.
    SAAVM CREW
    MFC

usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP you need to close up their entry point solid and tight like a mofo. Raccoons are tougher than you think and have good dexterity so a sloppily nailed board is no match. Steel mesh will be torn through easily as they are relentless. Mama's remember good nesting locations so it will come back year after year, even if they skip one year. Good possibility offspring will remember the location even if you get rid of the mama.
    2022 Option Trading Realized Gains: $125,348 USD
    2023 Goal: $140,000
    2023 Option Trading Realized Gains: $142,035 USD
    2024 Goal: $80,000

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stevebec View Post
    I wish the guardians would assemble in someone else's galaxy.
    Rocket pls

Also understandable that people would have a hate on for various animals if they have dealt with these things doing significant property damage or killing chickens or other animals.

However, I’d say it’s very normal to not want to drown or gas animals who have done no harm to you and the opposite is probably a bad sign.

LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kudos for the humane solution.

Repped.

stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FarmersSon View Post
    Good on you for trying to be kind. Sorry for mucking up your thread a bit and good luck with the interlopers.
    Make no mistake about it. These critters are leaving my attic. Ideally, I relocate them alive to somewhere that they are not a nuisance, but if I have to kill them to get them out of there, I'll kill them.

Originally Posted by usersignup2 View Post
    OP you need to close up their entry point solid and tight like a mofo. Raccoons are tougher than you think and have good dexterity so a sloppily nailed board is no match. Steel mesh will be torn through easily as they are relentless. Mama's remember good nesting locations so it will come back year after year, even if they skip one year. Good possibility offspring will remember the location even if you get rid of the mama.
    I closed up the spot that I'm 99% sure they were using to get in and out and trimmed the tree branch back to prevent access. It's possible that they've found an alternate route, but I've got no idea where it could be.

Originally Posted by Redfish225 View Post
    We call those pets down here
    Don't lie. You actually call them dinner, and from here you're up there.

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Actually wanted to circle back to this thread because I do think of the moral implications of things like what I say and do.

I recently removed a 5 foot plus bull snake from my front walkway

A few days later I had to remove a baby bull snake from my basement that my wife almost had a heart attack over and is still freaked out going into our storage.

I didn’t kill them and had to even remove the big girl twice while she was pissed off as fuk at me using a window cleaning rod lmao.

But they are great for the eco system, they prey on the rodents and even sometimes rattlesnakes which are starting to get pushed into my area

Rodents and scavengers like raccoons take huge advantage of human presence. We provide trash food water. We kill predators like that snake I saved which tips the balance even more so towards the pest behaviors before we eradicate everything with poison.

So idk I think I just have a different way of looking at these things

But raccoons are a scourge on the ecosystem with the manner of lifestyle we help provide them to grow in population much more so then they otherwise would of. I won’t go out of my way to kill one in the wild. But if he’s living off my house…
    “Man’s image of the nature of man is not only a matter for objective inquiry; it is and has always been a prime instrument of social and political control. He who moulds that image does so with enormous consequences for the society in which he lives.”

Well, we're down one. The one I put outside the house that the WR lady insisted mama would come and get, well she didn't. At some point he made his own way into the back yard and my dog got him last night. There's still a couple up in the attic, but they're getting a reprieve for a few days as I just got the call to fly down to Mexico for a few days for work. They'll be back at number 1 on the list when I get back.

bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thats illegal, reporting you.

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I was younger, we lived in some ran down little house and we started hearing noises in the roof/ attic. Eventually saw evidence that racoons were climbing inside from some hole in the roof (SRS).
    They were fighting, pissing and hanging out up there. The house was such a ****hole that when we moved out, they just demolished the whole house LMAO (srs)
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

bump for update