Intent to penetrate RichH0mieQuan's Avatar
    RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Is miscing less bad for you if you take days off?

Like let’s say u make one thread on Friday nights then take 2 or 3 days off before making another thread. Does this reduce harm? And by how much? Does your body recover somewhat?
    - Jesus Christ crew

- First Black President Donald J Trump Crew

-P Diddy, Vince McMahon, Andrew Tate believe all men crew.

-Trannys and gays are satanic crew

-COVID’s not real crew

-Fitnessbreh crew

-Black but thinks whites are the master race crew

-We da fukin people together in the trap crew

-“I don't have to be what you want me to be” Muhammad Ali

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Yes i think it is, taking some time off misc once in a while is good.

RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    Yes i think it is, taking some time off misc once in a while is good.
    bet. sup fam
    - Jesus Christ crew

-COVID’s not real crew

-Fitnessbreh crew

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by RichH0mieQuan View Post
    bet. sup fam
    I love u brah im glad ur posting more, ur alone in the trap threads are certified misc classics, og shiit right there.

Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    I love u brah im glad ur posting more, ur alone in the trap threads are certified misc classics, og shiit right there.
    preciate it fam. love u 2
    - Jesus Christ crew

-COVID’s not real crew

-Fitnessbreh crew

MasterSensei is just really nice. (+1000) MasterSensei is just really nice. (+1000) MasterSensei is just really nice. (+1000) MasterSensei is just really nice. (+1000) MasterSensei is just really nice. (+1000) MasterSensei is just really nice. (+1000) MasterSensei is just really nice. (+1000) MasterSensei is just really nice. (+1000) MasterSensei is just really nice. (+1000) MasterSensei is just really nice. (+1000) MasterSensei is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like to wait several years between making any posts

Originally Posted by MasterSensei View Post
    I like to wait several years between making any posts
    alpha af fam
    - Jesus Christ crew

-COVID’s not real crew

-Fitnessbreh crew

bump
    - Jesus Christ crew

-COVID’s not real crew

-Fitnessbreh crew