godgivengulas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My big scientifically optimal asynchronous bodypart frankenstein monster

Ok, so let's start with general hypertrophy parameters we are all familiar with as it pertains to making a solid program.

SET: A cluster of multiple reps within the 5-30 range, with modalities such as full ROM or partial, where within this range, either extreme produces certain performance outcome, such as strength and endurance, and everything in between is a spectrum.

VOLUME: a number of sets at at a certain intensity, a range 10-20 sets a week and up to 8-10 sets per workout is what is recommended.

INTENSITY:
    a) LOAD - absolute intensity, ranging from 85% of your max for a 5 rep max to 30% for however many reps that is and after this point the effect on hypertrophy diminishes,
    b)EFFORT - proximity to failure, where 5-0 reps in reserve are deemed effective, with those closer to failure being more effective but also more fatiguing.

FREQUENCY: how often you train a muscle a week while equating a certain volume for a muscle group, 1-3+ is the range, with the caveat that anything is better than once a week.

So what the literature say is optimal is something like Full body, U/L, Push/Pull/Legs, Torso/Limbs, Arnold split etc.
    What I like? A bro split
    What I hate? LEG DAYS!

So it goes a little something like this:

1. Choose your volume, your priority muscle groups, your second priority and your back burner muscle groups.
    2. Choose one of the above splits
    3. Pull out the high priority muscles from the workout and give them their own JUNK day, BUT avoid a high degree of overlap. Chest before tricep back before bicep, at least a day between chest and front delt if not done on the same day as chest. If you wish to give legs their own day just do PPL
    4. Put your second priority muscle groups FIRST and for most volume.
    5. A week is not a week, train when you're recovered respective of the sequence. If you miss a workout, it's not a big deal, the high priority muscle gets a lot of volume even if done only once within a week. However, all the workouts should be done in a 10 day period. The key is that once you've completed several weeks of training the average volume falls within the guidelines mentioned above.
    6. First set is the indicator set, you've progressed or you haven't, I won't outline the progression as there is a plethora of those on the web. I track the first set, and keep the rest of the sets within the range given while going to failure. I like to go to failure, it's ok if you don't.

Chest Push

Chest comp(ound) 4
    Chest iso 4
    Squat pattern/quad iso 4
    Side Delt 4
    Tricep iso 4

Back pull

Vert/Hor Pull 4
    Vert/Hor Pull/Lat Iso 4
    Ham iso 4
    Rear Delt 4
    Bicep 4

Delt Junk Day

Shoulder press 4
    Side Delt Iso 4
    Side Delt Iso/Upright Row 4
    Shoulder Press 4

Tricep Push

Tri Compound/Heavy iso variation 4
    Tri Overhead 4
    Quad comp 4
    Chest Press 4

Bicep Pull

Bicep 4
    Bicep 4
    Hinge for ham/glute 4
    Back compound/iso 4
    Rear delt 4

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is there a question that goes with this post?
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This reads like a coke-fueled T-Nation article...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sticky this thread
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Off the wall thread title made my day like a root beer float, not gonna lie.
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/5BgKgrMv

Training journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178059671&p=1598034261#post1598034261