Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Indian troll farm bot ClivesTriceps's Avatar
    ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    Lmfao at the retards itt, no one got caught in anything moron. I have a fuking life and don't live on this forum 24/7.

And fuking lol at comparing the Sandman chit to intentionally KNOWINGLY lying to their viewers and getting sued for $800 million and firing Tucker Carlson.

Ho much did CNN pay? Who got fired? Who was right when I said it's not the same?

Literally fuking stupid every one of you.
    Nice goal post moving, lmao.

CNN NEVER GOT SUED!

*lies get rekt with proof*

B-B-BUT IT WASN'T AS MUCH AS FOX!

LMAO! zero IQ detected
    Worst jew in the world.

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In on RapeyP3doPat meltdown, lmfao
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    johnnydeep1 Fat Sloot Hatred Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    Love how he always cites some super liberal MSM propaganda source for everything.
    It appears to be a direct quote from the super-liberal Republican governor....
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ClivesTriceps View Post
    Nice goal post moving, lmao.

CNN NEVER GOT SUED!

*lies get rekt with proof*

B-B-BUT IT WASN'T AS MUCH AS FOX!

LMAO! zero IQ detected
    It's actually a bigger deal in CNN's case because they targeted and went after minors. Like imagine being some big news corporation and going after schoolboys and trying to smear them all over your news. Liberals...

FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    We will see what happens when these criminal election deniers go to court. You Trumpers talk a big game. But we will throw your guys in prison or in the dirt. You will lose.

FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Kreatine3K View Post
    NYPat, shat in his hat,
    Pulled out his cokk,
    While watching gay tik-tok,
    Shuffling his thumb dick,
    Tiny thing it shoots quick
    Jerking it to Biden pics,
    mainly ones w/ Hunter dicks
    Donald Trump thinks he's a god,
    But that old windbag is being tried for fraud.
    When he is sentenced, like his pal Epstein, he will hang,
    And your fascist movement will end with a bang.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    Lmao at this bitch screeching about me every time I post now. Cry some more woman. And lol at your super cringy neg comments. Imagine being a full grown adult and trash talking my kids after whining about it nonstop on this forum. You're the biggest fuking hypocrite fake ass bitch on this forum and it's not even close.

And lol at being so mad US_Fuking_Ranger suddenly makes another appearance in my CP.

Furious little bitch.

Certified retard.

LOL
    Look at the melting down bitch. We're at Stage 2 RetardPat, the long novel stage. The problem with Pat, he's stupid and the more he writes, the worse he makes himself. We're getting closer to Stage 3, which is the, "I didn't read what you wrote!" lying stage, when he's predictably out of words and can't say anything.

Here's the deal, Pat, you talk chit, but it's all empty. When I say things about you, your own actions prove them true. Like, when I call you a coward, which you are. You prove it, you prove it by following me around and nipping at my heels like a bitch when I actively ignore you. Talking real big, but now that I am responding? Well, pretty soon you will pretend you aren't reading my posts (btw, we all know you are) and suddenly you don't want to engage. Like the little bitch you are - because the second someone pokes back at you, you crumble like a weak-minded pussy.

Calling anyone a woman, you who routinely make threads and quote every neg given you. Cry more, cry about your sick son please, do it and maybe if you cry hard enough and cry enough, people might forget you've called my family whores and racial slurs. Which, I won't forgive, so I guess just get ready to cry and make plenty more threads about the negs I drop on you, you weak pussy 170lb scrawny geriatric ph@ggot.

You are a feeble weak little man and there is not a single poster here you would even make eye contact with, if you were not safely hiding behind your monitor and everyone knows it. Call people bitch, pussy, woman, whatever, but if I was having a in person conversation with you right now, the only thing you'd call me would be, "Sir".
    Last edited by JUSA; 05-25-2024 at 04:16 AM.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Obviously the left would have not been complaining if trump were left off state ballots. They would be reveling it in actually. Now it’s an issue cause it’s Biden, Jesus you libs are by far the most vile, hypocritical, pieces of pure filth on this planet. Probably would not even care if Biden’s team Cheated in 2020. As long as he isn’t ever caught. They don’t deserve citizenship to America, yes triggered.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    damn, Joe really chit the bed on that so far
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FidelEternal View Post
    We will see what happens when these criminal election deniers go to court. You Trumpers talk a big game. But we will throw your guys in prison or in the dirt. You will lose.
    Keep daydreaming, idiot. lol
    Worst jew in the world.

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "We"?

"We"?

"We"?

All this piece of **** does is "talk". It's time to put up or shut up. But your incel ass never leaves the basement. Only thing you should be doing is finding six feet of rope to ease the pain and suffering you put on your dad after day. The few times a month you do see your dad does he even look you in the eye anymore? I'm guessing it's quite awkward with him trying to get away as fast as possible.

tldr; Just ****ing LOL @ this fat turd throwing out more death threats.

Also, just ****ing LOL @ whatever diversity hire that forgot to get the pants ****ter on the ballot. Must be one of those bigly educated liberals we keep hearing about.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yabbayabba View Post
    "We"?

"We"?

"We"?

All this piece of **** does is "talk". It's time to put up or shut up. But your incel ass never leaves the basement. Only thing you should be doing is finding six feet of rope to ease the pain and suffering you put on your dad after day. The few times a month you do see your dad does he even look you in the eye anymore? I'm guessing it's quite awkward with him trying to get away as fast as possible.

tldr; Just ****ing LOL @ this fat turd throwing out more death threats.

Also, just ****ing LOL @ whatever diversity hire that forgot to get the pants ****ter on the ballot. Must be one of those bigly educated liberals we keep hearing about.
    Come on now, didn't you hear? Wincel has a job now! And coworkers!

Did you hear the latest? Wincel has a job now!

Not all professional communication is public record. It also is not frowned upon at all. You would know this if YOU actually ever had a job. LMAO.
    I use my personal email all the time. I just use my work email for internal contacts. I talk to many coworkers via personal email. Maybe it matters for the military or some chit, but nobody else cares. You just use work email if you want something on the record.
    "Do you think SH actually felt like that was a sxual thing he was doig? She's like. Only an actual p3do would thik that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossibl to touch a minor inapproriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognie someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriat or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    He literally posted all night non-stop with 100+ posts from 11:40PM --> 6:50AM PST.

He definitely has a job now.

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    Come on now, didn't you hear? Wincel has a job now! And coworkers!

Originally Posted by gwg77 View Post
    He literally posted all night non-stop with 100+ posts from 11:40PM --> 6:50AM PST.

He definitely has a job now.

Posting posting to remind myself to rep you guys off recharge.

TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ClivesTriceps View Post
    Keep daydreaming, idiot. lol
    Imagine saying so much to say so little
    Never negged anyone crew

Originally Posted by TheScapeGOAT View Post
    Imagine saying so much to say so little
    That only works for walls of text, you stupid ass.
    Worst jew in the world.