Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Question for push/pull/legs peeps

Do you guys do the same workout for each day? Meaning each push day would be the same movements. Or do you have an A and B day for each workout so you have a greater variety of movements? For a example you do a chest focused push day and then the next push day is shoulder focused.

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Goobaaa doesnt squat or deadlift though and hes rich and smokes cigars and gets blowjobs in the forest.

GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    Goobaaa doesnt squat or deadlift though and hes rich and smokes cigars and gets blowjobs in the forest.
    He's a twinkmaxxed beardcel right now I heard.

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by GaryRidgway View Post
    Brootal

Wut booze and food did u get last night to celebrate?

Brootal

Wut booze and food did u get last night to celebrate?
    I just had the beer that I found that was left over and I made some ground beef that I had. I'm gonna get the mcdonalds tonight after I go to the gym since it's in the same parking lot.

I just had the beer that I found that was left over and I made some ground beef that I had. I'm gonna get the mcdonalds tonight after I go to the gym since it's in the same parking lot.
    Good shiit

Good shiit
    Unsure if I should get some beer before the mcdonalds though.

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It’s true

Lifting is gay tbh

Unsure if I should get some beer before the mcdonalds though.
    What time do u usually start drinking, u ever have morning beers to help with the hangover?

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I do chest/shoulder/tri, back/legs/bi instead of push/pull/legs, but yes, I change the focus.

The one day will be heavy chest/light shoulders, the other will be heavy shoulders/light chest, then with back it will be heavy pull down/pullups with squats and the other day rows with heavy deads or something along those lines.

Every day will have a low rep exercise, which changes with the day.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Bro'ist breh there is. brahnotah's Avatar
    brahnotah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brahnotah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brahnotah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brahnotah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brahnotah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brahnotah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brahnotah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brahnotah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brahnotah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brahnotah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brahnotah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I sorta did this for a while, actually saw good progress but stupidly swapped for brosplit where I lost a lot of progress. I used to do plp heavy (3-5 rep compound 6-10 iso) then next plp would be light 8-12 compound and 15-25 iso. I'd reccomend it and might legit go back to that because now I think about it that's probably gave me the most progress in terms of size and strength.
    *htc*
    *Myasthenia gravis crew*
    Always confuse to and too
    Never gonna make it
    Lets lurk

Originally Posted by GooBaaa View Post
    It’s true

Lifting is gay tbh
    I'm probably gonna twinkmaxx too. I kinda wanna quit lifting but if I do it now I'll just turn into a legit fat guy.

What time do u usually start drinking, u ever have morning beers to help with the hangover?
    I started around 3pm yesterday but I ate a decent amount but wasn't just drinking the whole day and ate a lot. Minimal hangover today which is nice. I don't really want to drink again but the thought of eating mcdonalds with no beer sounds awful.

Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    I do chest/shoulder/tri, back/legs/bi instead of push/pull/legs, but yes, I change the focus.

The one day will be heavy chest/light shoulders, the other will be heavy shoulders/light chest, then with back it will be heavy pull down/pullups with squats and the other day rows with heavy deads or something along those lines.

Every day will have a low rep exercise, which changes with the day.
    Thanks, yeah I think I'm gonna do it that way. I was doing the same workouts each time for a while and got stronger fast but now I'm kinda burnt out on it.

Originally Posted by brahnotah View Post
    I sorta did this for a while, actually saw good progress but stupidly swapped for brosplit where I lost a lot of progress. I used to do plp heavy (3-5 rep compound 6-10 iso) then next plp would be light 8-12 compound and 15-25 iso. I'd reccomend it and might legit go back to that because now I think about it that's probably gave me the most progress in terms of size and strength.
    Did you do p/p/l repeat and then one rest day? I'm thinking of doing p/p/l rest then repeat. So I won't end up doing the same workout for 8 days. I do like the idea of doing one heavier and one higher rep day.

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    I usually switch it up but not following a specific plan, I base what I do each day on what I feel like doing plus what equipment is available at the time, being flexible helps maximize my gym time since I waste less time waiting for equipment and usually can just use whatever is free, really helpful these days since my gym is usually more crowded than ever recently
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

Originally Posted by proudmanlet View Post
    I usually switch it up but not following a specific plan, I base what I do each day on what I feel like doing plus what equipment is available at the time, being flexible helps maximize my gym time since I waste less time waiting for equipment and usually can just use whatever is free, really helpful these days since my gym is usually more crowded than ever recently
    Yeah that's a pretty good point. I do that for my isolation work but I like to have a plan for the compound movements I start off with. I rage hard when I have to wait for even one minute.

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm probably gonna twinkmaxx too. I kinda wanna quit lifting but if I do it now I'll just turn into a legit fat guy.

I started around 3pm yesterday but I ate a decent amount but wasn't just drinking the whole day and ate a lot. Minimal hangover today which is nice. I don't really want to drink again but the thought of eating mcdonalds with no beer sounds awful.

Thanks, yeah I think I'm gonna do it that way. I was doing the same workouts each time for a while and got stronger fast but now I'm kinda burnt out on it.
    Do it srs

Life is better when your not worrying about lifting numbers, food intake and all that other crap

I just sunmax and workout at the park the gym has just gotten to gay for me

AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lower
    Upper
    Arms
    Lower
    Upper
    Arms
    Rest

Srs
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x5/525

Bro'ist breh there is. brahnotah's Avatar
    brahnotah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brahnotah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brahnotah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brahnotah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brahnotah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brahnotah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brahnotah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brahnotah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brahnotah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brahnotah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brahnotah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Did you do p/p/l repeat and then one rest day? I'm thinking of doing p/p/l rest then repeat. So I won't end up doing the same workout for 8 days. I do like the idea of doing one heavier and one higher rep day.
    I did plp heavy, rest, plp light then rest again. I put legs in the middle so my arms have a break because I start with a pull day and it incorporates shoulders so I figured the leg day would give them a break so I could really hit push.
    *htc*
    *Myasthenia gravis crew*
    Always confuse to and too
    Never gonna make it
    Lets lurk

Originally Posted by GooBaaa View Post
    Do it srs

Life is better when your not worrying about lifting numbers, food intake and all that other crap

I just sunmax and workout at the park the gym has just gotten to gay for me
    sounds nice

Originally Posted by AshWar View Post
    Lower
    Upper
    Arms
    Lower
    Upper
    Arms
    Rest

Srs
    I've been doing an arm day for a while and don't think I need it anymore.

Originally Posted by brahnotah View Post
    I did plp heavy, rest, plp light then rest again. I put legs in the middle so my arms have a break because I start with a pull day and it incorporates shoulders so I figured the leg day would give them a break so I could really hit push.
    That makes sense. I might do that actually. I just usually like a day off after legs.

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I do basically the same workout for each day each week, and just make sure to go heavy as fukk. Only thing I’ll occasionally switch up is having a pull day focused more on horizontal pulls and then the next more focused on vertical pulls.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    I do basically the same workout for each day each week, and just make sure to go heavy as fukk. Only thing I’ll occasionally switch up is having a pull day focused more on horizontal pulls and then the next more focused on vertical pulls.
    How many days per week are you lifting?

infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My routine is chest, back, shoulders, arms, repeat

No legs cause training legs is gay in 2024
    Now 235 is what I'm benching, but nowadays it's still not enough - ICE CUBE

johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From what I undersrtand each P/P/L day usually has a version A and version B that are done once a week.
    Cliffs:
    Official bloatlord
    Living with my sister and her 4 kids
    Certified schizophrenic
    Had open heart surgery in 2021
    I have big dreams of getting sponsored and being paid to weight train

Beginning of transformation : https://youtu.be/mWd90XGHF40

repped on sight:
    Getterdone
    GaryRidgway
    BalognaNbeans
    Blueberryboy

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In my experience, doing exactly the same thing multiple times per week (I do each one twice a week, so 4 days a week) makes you get stronger faster, but also makes you hit a wall faster.

Doing something different between the 2 days is more sustainable in the long term, or has been in my experience.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did PPL/UL for ages

Push was chest/shoulders/tri as you'd expect, Push was back/bi, Legs is legs, then upper is everything waist up - lower everything below the waist.

Upper consisted of the two most significant compound movements from each of push and pull, with skullcrushers/JM press and dumbell curls for arms; lower was leg day basically

Doing a bro split now - I've been using sterons for roughly 12 months and PPL/UL was good, but bro split progress has been insane

Delts/Back/Chest/Rest/Legs/Arms/Rest

Fuark
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    johnnydeep1 Fat Sloot Hatred Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How many days per week are you lifting?
    Only 3 days/week so I can afford to go all out each session. If you are working out more than that it makes sense to have heavy and light days, or some other way to mix it up(as someone else mentioned perhaps having a Push A and Push B routine).
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

Originally Posted by infinityplus1 View Post
    My routine is chest, back, shoulders, arms, repeat

No legs cause training legs is gay in 2024
    Mirin

Originally Posted by johnvee73 View Post
    From what I undersrtand each P/P/L day usually has a version A and version B that are done once a week.
    push/pull/legs isn't really a specific program just a split.

Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    In my experience, doing exactly the same thing multiple times per week (I do each one twice a week, so 4 days a week) makes you get stronger faster, but also makes you hit a wall faster.

Doing something different between the 2 days is more sustainable in the long term, or has been in my experience.
    True I think you're right.

Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Did PPL/UL for ages

Push was chest/shoulders/tri as you'd expect, Push was back/bi, Legs is legs, then upper is everything waist up - lower everything below the waist.

Upper consisted of the two most significant compound movements from each of push and pull, with skullcrushers/JM press and dumbell curls for arms; lower was leg day basically

Doing a bro split now - I've been using sterons for roughly 12 months and PPL/UL was good, but bro split progress has been insane

Delts/Back/Chest/Rest/Legs/Arms/Rest

Fuark
    That sounds like that old layne norton program. PHAT

Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    Only 3 days/week so I can afford to go all out each session. If you are working out more than that it makes sense to have heavy and light days, or some other way to mix it up(as someone else mentioned perhaps having a Push A and Push B routine).
    I was hitting each workout every 5 days so it was like 4 or 5 workouts per week. It got pretty difficult to sustain. Gonna try the A and B thing for a while.

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That sounds like that old layne norton program. PHAT
    Viking Bare Bones, from the Workout Program section
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    johnnydeep1 Fat Sloot Hatred Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

ElonFan96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElonFan96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElonFan96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElonFan96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElonFan96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElonFan96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElonFan96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElonFan96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElonFan96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElonFan96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElonFan96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah A and B type of workout

A workout I’ll do flat bench, OHP etc

B workout I’ll do incline bench, weighted dips etc

Originally Posted by ElonFan96 View Post
    Yeah A and B type of workout

A workout I’ll do flat bench, OHP etc

B workout I’ll do incline bench, weighted dips etc
    Do you do 6x per week? or take a day off after each ppl?