Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

RIP mudbloods: PET scans show blackened hearts for those that submitted to authority

https://x.com/SenseReceptor/status/1793004716114243914

"A COVID-"vaccinated" heart is "a heart that is working...twice as hard as it should...and it does it for 6 continuous month[s] after two vaccinations...These people...weren't having chest pain...weren't having a sense of myocarditis, they think that everything's just fine..."

the results of a study performed by Dr. Nakahara Takehiro, et al. at the Keio University School of Medicine in Japan, which found that COVID-"vaccinated" hearts work "twice as hard as [they] should" for "six continuous months" following injection. Shoemaker specifically shows how COVID-"vaccinated" hearts are appearing "blackened" on PET scans, meaning they're experiencing an anomalously high uptake of glucose.

The authors of the study "couldn't understand, 'Well, why is the heart showing up black on our studies? The heart never has strange or extra glucose uptake," Shoemaker tells Tyler Thompson. The physician notes how PET (or positron emission tomography) scans of "unvaccinated people" in the images to the left of what's displayed (graphics taken from the study) show "soft, gray" hearts. Conversely, in PET scans of "vaccinated" people on the right, the hearts are "blackened out."

The two specific hearts shown in the images, Shoemaker notes, were in two individuals that had a "high-level doubling of the amount of effort" they put out. In one of the hearts, there was 100% elevation and effort. On average, "vaccinated" people had hearts that were working 50 to 60% harder than normal.

All 700 of the COVID-"vaccinated" people in the study had some level of elevated cardiac effort.

"The dark redness, or the dark blackness, that is a heart that is working...twice as hard as it should...and it does it for six continuous month[s] after two vaccinations," Shoemaker says, referring to the COVID-"vaccinated" hearts shown in the presented study excerpt.

The physician goes on to note, "These people, by the way...were feeling perfectly well. They weren't having chest pain, they weren't having a sense of myocarditis, they think that everything's just fine, they're an athlete, they're a child, they think everything's fine..."

Along with this study performed in Tokyo, Shoemaker notes its results have been replicated at three other medical hubs, including a hospital system in Houston, Texas, as well as Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City and Oxford University in England."

RIP
    "The reason we are being murdered with genetic altering drugs is its slow acting and it causes your body to malfunction and destroy itself so there is a "plausible deniability" factor. Unlike most poisons which leave more evidence of being the direct cause of death."

1,151+ pages of peoples accounts of Covid-19 vaccine damage:
    https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To be fair most of them had black hearts before getting jabbed
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got boosted, drink two to three energy drinks everyday.

Dr. said my cawk was strong as an ox.

Lol at anti science cucks.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This isn't something that should be celebrated, allot of people took it out of good faith. They thought they were doing the right thing or they had a Sick elderly parent they needed to visit etc..We should be actively pursuing those that knew about this and lied about it and pursue those that loved the authoritarianism that went with it. Those cops that arrested an elderley man without a mask and caused him to have a heart attack or the cops that kept 2 brother in their car for 7 hours because their mum tested positive for covid.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post

imagine thinking there is any actual credible "science" to the jabs...but you are in luck..there is now..

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...prca.202300048

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

didn't you get "jabbed" to keep your job then they fired you?

also lol when they had to redefine the word vaccine to no longer include immunity in its definition, just so they could call your injections "vaccines" that's epic cope right there, literally redefined a word to make it "work"

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    didn't you get "jabbed" to keep your job then they fired you?

also lol when they had to redefine the word vaccine to no longer include immunity in its definition, just so they could call your injections "vaccines" that's epic cope right there, literally redefined a word to make it "work"

Pull the quote where I said I ever got fired.

I'm too good at my job to get fired. I ask for layoffs when I want a break, then I go back when I want.

And yea, I'm boosted.

Lol @ science deniers.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The problems as we are finding out is that many of the effects are the vaccine aren't going to be detected during routine testing. Hopefully two vaccines aren't too damaging. The people with five or six? Good lord...
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I noticed that doing a slow run/cardio workout today has my heart rate at the same BPM as I would have had while doing full on sprints years ago. Don't know if I'm just outta shape or if its the vax
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

DR. Phil dont count..

Wall Investor & Developer TheFornicator1's Avatar
    TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Pull the quote where I said I ever got fired.

I'm too good at my job to get fired. I ask for layoffs when I want a break, then I go back when I want.

And yea, I'm boosted.

Lol @ science deniers.
    I don't think you've ever had a job, TBH. Asking for a "layoff" would mean that you're asking to be fired or made redundant.

The word you're looking for is vacation or hiatus. lmao@asking to be laid off. Just for future reference so you don't make yourself look like an idiot again:

lay-off
    /ˈleɪɒf/

noun
    noun: layoff

a temporary or permanent discharge of a worker or workers because of economic conditions or shortage of work.
    "the workforce is on strike over lay-offs"
    “The life of man is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” – Thomas Hobbes, 1588 – 1679

*Never Respond To RSM3 Threads crew*

LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And yea, I'm boosted. Lol @ science deniers.
    "The reason we are being murdered with genetic altering drugs is its slow acting and it causes your body to malfunction and destroy itself so there is a "plausible deniability" factor. Unlike most poisons which leave more evidence of being the direct cause of death."

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Resting heart rate this morning: 52bpm
    Blood pressure: 106/62

Ono!

Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by J.L.C. View Post
    Testosterone levels: 0

Ono!
    Interesting

Certified jawstethics SaltyDog920's Avatar
    SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Ono!
    Mirin the BP. Mines always been high even being an avid runner. I should probably be on meds. My uncle who would casually run 12 miles in a day has been on BP meds.
    Sweet dreams, Bunny crew - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166681061&highlight=sweet+dreams+bunny

Avoids horse women like the plague crew

Silently correcting your grammer and spleling crew.

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Love this for them
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Ono!
    Gonna have to take a picture of the machine. Like anybody is going to believe a huge vax shill like yourself that has been disproven many times and cherrypicked data to show the clot shot is "safe and effective".

Also, glad everyday I was smart enough to not get vaxed. Just ****ing LOL @ having to worry if you injected yourself with a ticking time tomb because the pants ****ter lied saying you wouldn't get the WuFlu.

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol, it went from we would all be dead by now to, “it’s coming,” to “something bad is happening - which you don’t notice - and doesn’t show up on normal tests.”

I assume as we continue to be fine this will continue to morph.
    Last edited by miscinbro; 05-23-2024 at 08:27 AM.

freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Blood pressure:
    106/62
    Vagina untouched
    Ono!
    I always thought you were male
    Scubastevo :-What percentage of women have STDs? (serious) If I just wanted to go bareback with any girl that I could get with, what are my chances of ending up bed ridden with STDs?

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yabbayabba View Post
    Gonna have to take a picture of the machine. Like anybody is going to believe a huge vax shill like yourself that has been disproven many times and cherrypicked data to show the clot shot is "safe and effective".

Also, glad everyday I was smart enough to not get vaxed. Just ****ing LOL @ having to worry if you injected yourself with a ticking time tomb because the pants ****ter lied saying you wouldn't get the WuFlu.
    Just finished my spring cut, so I'm running clean

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Islandboyo View Post
    I noticed that doing a slow run/cardio workout today has my heart rate at the same BPM as I would have had while doing full on sprints years ago. Don't know if I'm just outta shape or if its the vax

lmao at you calling people cucks yet you got the jab. what an unaware phggt lol
    Royas Crew
    Chif Crew
    Fesivus Cew

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Ono!
    you would call someone out for anecdotal evidence if they posted this
    Royas Crew
    Chif Crew
    Fesivus Cew

Originally Posted by ~Hades~ View Post
    you would call someone out for anecdotal evidence if they posted this
    Why? It's clearly a personal anecdote and presented as such.
    Last edited by J.L.C.; 05-23-2024 at 08:48 AM.

Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    During COVID you guys were saying vaxies had 2 years to live.
    Pandemic is over. Nothing happened to vaxies.
    Just move on
    ***NEUTRAL CREW*** ™

Originally Posted by TheFornicator1 View Post
    I don't think you've ever had a job, TBH. Asking for a "layoff" would mean that you're asking to be fired or made redundant.

The word you're looking for is vacation or hiatus. lmao@asking to be laid off. Just for future reference so you don't make yourself look like an idiot again:

There is a difference, you fake intellectual idiot.

Requesting a layoff is pretty much asking for a break. Tradie brahs do this all the time. If you're laid off unwillingly I guess you would consider that being fired, but that only happened to me once, when I first got into the trades. Lay offs are inevitable in my line of work, but luckily you have a skill that transfers to residential work that can be done until you find the next job you're willing to work.

Some guys I work with only come in part time, because the side hustle is so good.

The contractor I was with for the last two years didn't have much work going on besides installing VAV boxes, and us union brahs have thirty some contractors to choose to work for. I also accumulated a mass amount of savings from working so much OT for the last two years. Before I left they asked me if I wanted to stay, because I'm nice like that. I was transferred from job to job, when jobs finished up. That typically doesn't happen, but when you bring value you're kept.

When you know you're good at something you don't worry about work.

A pussy like yourself probably doesn't know what working 70 hours a week does to the brain and body, but it takes a toll given the rough conditions. When you have the option to rest you take it. You ever work in steam rooms over the middle of the summer doing mechanical work for 70 hours a week, son?

Probably not. because you're a warehouse worker or something.

You keep following around this forum like the good little cuck you are. I noticed you have a thing for me. You give off those vibes.
    Last edited by OPGenesis; 05-23-2024 at 11:44 AM.

**Summer Walker Crew**

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is a difference, you fake intellectual idiot.

Requesting a layoff is pretty much asking for a break. Tradie brahs do this all the time. If you're laid off unwillingly I guess you would consider that being fired, but that only happened to me once, when I first got into the trades. Lay offs are inevitable in my line of work, but luckily you have a skill that transfers to residential work that can be done until you find the next job you're willing to work.

Some guys I work with only come in part time, because the side hustle is so good.

The contractor I was with for the last two years didn't have much work going on, and us union brahs have thirty some contractors to choose to work for. I also accuamlted a mass amount of savings from working so much OT for the last two years.

A pussy like yourself probably doesn't know what working 70 hours a week does to the brain and body, but it takes a toll. When you have the option to rest you take it. You ever work in steam rooms over the middle of the summer doing mechanical work for 70 hours a week, son?

Probably not. because you're a warehouse worker or something.

You keep following around this forum like the good little cuck you are. I noticed you have a thing for me. You give off those vibes.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Resident mudbloods b like

Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    Resident mudbloods b like
    Blindly rejecting anything from any authority isn't exactly "free thinking"

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    glad you got jabbed
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

Shame on people for blindly rejecting known liars and criminals.