theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Driving a beater is goat.

Got a chance to drive a POS Chevy Impala for the weekend. Was thoroughly impressed with the Impalas suspension btw.

But brb

no one cares to steal it(2025 Camry wheels are being stolen already lol)
    people with nice cars have to avoid YOU lol
    all you have to do is put gas in it
    cops won't even bother you
    🤴Supreme Self Esteem Crew
    5'5 110lb(MIL Spec) Asian Master Race Crew
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Electric motors Crew

ElonFan96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElonFan96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElonFan96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElonFan96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElonFan96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElonFan96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElonFan96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElonFan96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElonFan96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElonFan96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElonFan96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Facts

Can drive the hell out of them without a care in the world, with nice caes youre always driving safe and carefully

You stand out too and it gives off that alpha no fuks given energy

leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just sold my little EK hatch project, thing was ran down. Didn’t even lock door or rolled windows up. No AC, no PS, loud exhaust and slammed. So much fun to rip around.
    ☆ Member of the Brave 767 crew ☆ Never forget.
    -Florida Gators-

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As long as you aren't leaking oil or coolant yeah.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    I drive around in my 2013 Sierra. 120,000 miles. Fuker needs frame redone 1800.00. New brakes/tires, new ball joint...so total prolly over 3k. Wife says trade it in and get a new one or lease. Told her to suck it...paying to get it fixed. Ain't no way Im paying for what they want for a new truck. Im ridin this bitch till the cock falls off or at least another 2-3 years.
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

Saddleshoes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saddleshoes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saddleshoes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saddleshoes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saddleshoes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saddleshoes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saddleshoes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saddleshoes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saddleshoes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saddleshoes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saddleshoes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by theory816 View Post
    Got a chance to drive a POS Chevy Impala for the weekend. Was thoroughly impressed with the Impalas suspension btw.

But brb

no one cares to steal it(2025 Camry wheels are being stolen already lol)
    people with nice cars have to avoid YOU lol
    all you have to do is put gas in it

Truth!!!
    I just got my car insurance bill. GLAD I got a beater!

Registered User BigTimeOperator's Avatar
    BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I hit a deer in my beater a few days ago. It barely separated the bumper from the front quarter panel. Like a millimeter. no fuks given. I kept on driving.

Easy maintenance at the drive through oil change places.

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Love my beater.

Brb, new scratch.... Truly don't care.

Brb, chip in windshield.... I'll wait until it spreads.

Brb, never need to clean it.

Brb, glovebox handle snapped, unscrew interior panel to access the stuff inside.

My rear window stopped working (stuck in the down position) - I could have paid $300 to get it fixed, or just unscrew the panel, and push the window up manually so it it is permanently in the stuck closed position.... That was FREE.... Easy choice lmao
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol @ all the cope from brokies.

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 6gorillion View Post
    Lol @ all the cope from brokies.
    Wait till i side swipe that Beemer of yours and drive off with no fuks given pal. That's the way we fkn roll
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it is a freeing feeling to drive a beater you don't care that much about as far as damage....especially if it's a mechanically sound beater with working heat/air.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    must be nice. Its quite the opposite if you match a particular demographic. They'll pull you over because they assume you're poor and want to make sure you have insurance or some chit.

Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    Love my beater.

Brb, new scratch.... Truly don't care.

Brb, chip in windshield.... I'll wait until it spreads.

Brb, never need to clean it.

Brb, glovebox handle snapped, unscrew interior panel to access the stuff inside.

My rear window stopped working (stuck in the down position) - I could have paid $300 to get it fixed, or just unscrew the panel, and push the window up manually so it it is permanently in the stuck closed position.... That was FREE.... Easy choice lmao
    nah, I'm glad i'm not in a place where I have to drive an old beater. I did enough of that in my teens and early 20's.

-Not a fan of the lack of AC when it hovers in the 95-110 range during the summer.

-I hate having to hope and pray my car will start after stopping at some store to run an errand.

-I hate seeing the check-engine light turning on everytime I take it on the freeway.

-I hate playing ring-around-the-rosie trying to get the damn thing smogged, it failing then having to drive around for the check-engine light to trigger going to auto-zone/Oreilly's to buy some part, hoping it fixes the issue, only for it not to work and the real issue was some cascading series of problems thats far more expensive...only to settle for aftermarket parts because they don't make it OEM. That of course fixes the problem, but because its made by some 3rd party company the part essentially needs to be replaced every year its up for emissions testing.

eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    must be nice. Its quite the opposite if you match a particular demographic. They'll pull you over because they assume you're poor and want to make sure you have insurance or some chit.

nah, I'm glad i'm not in a place where I have to drive an old beater. I did enough of that in my teens and early 20's.

-Not a fan of the lack of AC when it hovers in the 95-110 range during the summer.

-I hate having to hope and pray my car will start after stopping at some store to run an errand.

-I hate seeing the check-engine light turning on everytime I take it on the freeway.

-I hate playing ring-around-the-rosie trying to get the damn thing smogged, it failing then having to drive around for the check-engine light to trigger going to auto-zone/Oreilly's to buy some part, hoping it fixes the issue, only for it not to work and the real issue was some cascading series of problems thats far more expensive...only to settle for aftermarket parts because they don't make it OEM. That of course fixes the problem, but because it's made by some 3rd party company the part essentially needs to be replaced every year it's up for emissions testing.
    The key for people who like this is a car that's mechanically sound and just blends in despite being a beater. my uncle is worth $10m+ and drives a 2007ish toyota that he bought from family for $5k (pre covid). it has been his daily driver for about 5 years now and runs/looks fine.

theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

-I hate playing ring-around-the-rosie trying to get the damn thing smogged, it failing then having to drive around for the check-engine light to trigger going to auto-zone/Oreilly's to buy some part, hoping it fixes the issue, only for it not to work and the real issue was some cascading series of problems thats far more expensive...only to settle for aftermarket parts because they don't make it OEM. That of course fixes the problem, but because its made by some 3rd party company the part essentially needs to be replaced every year its up for emissions testing.
    lol cope. Imaging caring about a $500 car
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Electric motors Crew

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol cope. Imaging caring about a $500 car
    What? I care because the damn thing (2001 VW Passat) was a money pit.

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Meh, depends on the beater.

V8 and 4 doors? Sign me up.

Almost makes me want to buy an old Crown Vic tbh.

Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Wait till i side swipe that Beemer of yours and drive off with no fuks given pal. That's the way we fkn roll
    Lmaooooo this
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Electric motors Crew

BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Those old skule Ford Panther bodies are amazing. I've been in taxi's with 400K on them.

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yup

I bought my beater and then I bought a Jeep wrangler. I sold my wrangler during covid, and kept my beater.

Until I get rich or get married, I'm not buying another car.
    Ave Christus Rex

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

What? I care because the damn thing (2001 VW Passat) was a money pit.
    You’re suppose to drive it as is lol
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Electric motors Crew

The one thing about driving a beater is that it's better to have two. A car and a truck. That way if one doesnt start one day, you will have the other. Trucks are always useful.

If you need el cheapo tires for your beater that are still totally decent, then go to Wal Mart and either get Douglass brand tires, that have been reliable since the 1980's, or Ironman GR906, which are really good for Chinee knock offs.

Originally Posted by BigTimeOperator View Post
    The one thing about driving a beater is that it's better to have two. A car and a truck. That way if one doesnt start one day, you will have the other. Trucks are always useful.
    Agreed
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Electric motors Crew

One word:

Marvel Mystery Oil

also Seafoam is good as well as anything with the Techron additive from Chevron.

Most additives are snake oil

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    true, miss my old car.

mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had a POS 1997 Subaru Impreza that I got for a spare care. Thing was a total POS. Wouldn't even go into 2nd gear. Speedometer didn't work. For a while my driver's side door wouldn't lock.

I'd leave that thing parked in the ghetto and no one would mess with it. Worry about door dings? Nah.

It was GOAT.

Originally Posted by davik View Post
    true, miss my old car.
    What was it
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Electric motors Crew