Page 126 of 139 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,780 of 4164
    PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by exxtracool View Post
    The US constantly goes through periods of social retardery, it is what is it. Such is the way of a society with “muh freedom”.

Same with their cities, they go through periods of being great and periods of being crime infested shietholes. Ever seen pictures of nyc in the 80s?

None of tjat is indicative of collapse though, at some point the citizens will get fed up and vote in someone like rudy guiliani to fix it all up.

Me personally idc by the way, even if USA collapses totally, ill just do business with china and chinese companies. Makes no difference to me bruv.
    The US wont collapse they will just enter fiscal and social hell - I believe they will end up resembling something like Brazil. They will have a few highly productive regions, massive favelas, high crime and big swings from left/right politics.

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shanghai has got to be about my least favorite city in the world. Food sucks too. Get duck in Beijing, lamb skewers from street vendors are GOAT too.
    Last edited by miscinbro; 05-20-2024 at 11:17 AM.

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    We have soldiers stationed there providing training and equipment to Taiwan. Japan also wouldn’t sit by, and Korea might get involved as well if China attempted an invasion. Taiwan is also not a pushover. We’ve seen how hard it’s been for Russia to just cross a highway into Ukraine, let alone an opposed amphibious landing. The world stands by and holds its nose about China, but I really think this would be a bridge too far. China needs to the world buy their crap a lot more than the world needs China.
    Do you acknowledge the official position of the State Department? That Taiwan is part of China?

And you really think Koreans and Japanese want to die keeping Taiwan from officially reuniting with China? I doubt it. Japan according to their Constitution may not even be allowed to intervene if they wanted.

As far as invading Taiwan, it is absolutely a tricky scenario invading, which is why the Chinese would prefer a reunion that stemmed from political change. But, given the strategic importance, if they had to, they would, and with 1.4 billion people and an industrial base their size, they could manage it.

What fascinates me is that we openly recognize Taiwan is part of China, yet we think we have the right to impose our will there. Meanwhile, there were rumors of a Chinese spy base in Cuba and we flipped calling it a threat and a violation of the Monroe doctrine. This hypocritical behavior cant be ignored. Either we have international rules, or a "rules based order" that we all follow, are we dont.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Shanghai has got to be about my least favorite city in the world. Food sucks too. Get duck in Beijing, lamb skewers from street vendors are GOAT too.
    Does it make you feel insecure about your illustrious American cities... They are rough.

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    Does it make you feel insecure about your illustrious American cities... They are rough.
    lol, no. Scratch the surface of China a little and it’s poor and corrupt AF. Dirty too, even in the cities you aren’t guaranteed a toilet you can sit on. Squatting over a sht splattered hole in the floor is … not it man.

Shanghai is just huge and boring with crap food and crap weather. Rude people and just feels soulless.

I like Beijing because of the history and I like Northern Chinese food. Also crap weather though.

Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    Do you acknowledge the official position of the State Department? That Taiwan is part of China?

And you really think Koreans and Japanese want to die keeping Taiwan from officially reuniting with China? I doubt it. Japan according to their Constitution may not even be allowed to intervene if they wanted.

As far as invading Taiwan, it is absolutely a tricky scenario invading, which is why the Chinese would prefer a reunion that stemmed from political change. But, given the strategic importance, if they had to, they would, and with 1.4 billion people and an industrial base their size, they could manage it.

What fascinates me is that we openly recognize Taiwan is part of China, yet we think we have the right to impose our will there. Meanwhile, there were rumors of a Chinese spy base in Cuba and we flipped calling it a threat and a violation of the Monroe doctrine. This hypocritical behavior cant be ignored. Either we have international rules, or a "rules based order" that we all follow, are we dont.
    Well Taiwan certainly think so of itself as separate from the PRC. It’s also a democracy that currently ranks highest in the world in religious freedom, among other things. PRC - not so much. Taiwan was also only really “China” for a bit during the last dynasty. The Dutch displaced the native inhabitants and then the Qing dynasty took an interest in it. Then Japan took it in WWII while the communists were fighting the nationalists. There isn’t any “reunification” - especially if you consider the communist have only been in power for less than 100 years and they were the rebels.

lol, no. Scratch the surface of China a little and it’s poor and corrupt AF. Dirty too, even in the cities you aren’t guaranteed a toilet you can sit on. Squatting over a sht splattered hole in the floor is … not it man.

Shanghai is just huge and boring with crap food and crap weather. Rude people and just feels soulless.

I like Beijing because of the history and I like Northern Chinese food. Also crap weather though.
    but you have to admit its better than crappy Americna cities - which genuinely are complete violent chitholes.

but you have to admit its better than crappy Americna cities - which genuinely are complete violent chitholes.
    Depends on the city. But, generally not at all. The pollution is also unreal. I was in Beijing for 3 months for the 2008 Olympics and the Great Wall was literally a few miles outside my dorm window - never saw it until they cleaned up the air for the games. China is also the only place I’ve ever been seriously afraid for my safety at the hands of a stranger. And that includes going to Mexico and Africa.

DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Russia is fightingg an opponenet that is far better placed to resist. If the US attacked Iraq now they'd lose.
    russia failed to invade 100 km of paved road. Top tier copium
    Ukraine, the shield of Europe

Depends on the city. But, generally not at all. The pollution is also unreal. I was in Beijing for 3 months for the 2008 Olympics and the Great Wall was literally a few miles outside my dorm window - never saw it until they cleaned up the air for the games. China is also the only place I’ve ever been seriously afraid for my safety at the hands of a stranger. And that includes going to Mexico and Africa.
    I went to Chicago - I saw a map of gun violence ahead of travelling there - the whole map was red - the place is a nest of criminal scum.

Originally Posted by DSTEE View Post
    Didn;t you say Russia would lose to Ukraine?

I went to Chicago - I saw a map of gun violence ahead of travelling there - the whole map was red - the place is a nest of criminal scum.
    Chicago has issues for sure, but I’ve lived in America my whole life save for a few times I stayed abroad for extended periods of time. I live in a major US city. We park one car in the driveway in front, and one in the back behind the garbage (kind of a semi private alley). I accidentally left the car unlocked for at least 2 days and literally nothing happened. Some of my neighbors don’t even lock their doors if they are just going out briefly.

Chicago has issues for sure, but I’ve lived in America my whole life save for a few times I stayed abroad for extended periods of time. I live in a major US city. We park one car in the driveway in front, and one in the back behind the garbage (kind of a semi private alley). I accidentally left the car unlocked for at least 2 days and literally nothing happened. Some of my neighbors don’t even lock their doors if they are just going out briefly.
    I live in a beautiful village in cheshire, England - go out without even locking the door - I leave my car unlocked and my bike out. No big deal.

Which city are you in?

Couldn't imagine living around high crime - sounds like a nightmare.

I live in a beautiful village in cheshire, England - go out without even locking the door - I leave my car unlocked and my bike out. No big deal.

Which city are you in?

Couldn't imagine living around high crime - sounds like a nightmare.
    My parents live in a small town on the beach, they never lock anything. I’m not going to tell you where I live, but it’s a major US city. I feel totally safe where I am. Never once seen any crime other than some ladies who tried to run off with a bunch of LV bags (pre pandemic).

My parents live in a small town on the beach, they never lock anything. I’m not going to tell you where I live, but it’s a major US city. I feel totally safe where I am. Never once seen any crime other than some ladies who tried to run off with a bunch of LV bags (pre pandemic).
    Bruh I aint gonna DOXX you over misc.

dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well Taiwan certainly think so of itself as separate from the PRC. It’s also a democracy that currently ranks highest in the world in religious freedom, among other things. PRC - not so much. Taiwan was also only really “China” for a bit during the last dynasty. The Dutch displaced the native inhabitants and then the Qing dynasty took an interest in it. Then Japan took it in WWII while the communists were fighting the nationalists. There isn’t any “reunification” - especially if you consider the communist have only been in power for less than 100 years and they were the rebels.
    The Qing dynasty didnt take an interest, they ruled the Island for 250 years. As far as what Taiwan thinks, you are leaving out an important detail - the Republic of China fled to Taiwan after the People's Republic of China beat them off the mainland. Both the ROC and the PRC claimed to be the legitimate ruler/government of Mainland China AND Taiwan. Technically, they are still at war. So Taiwan was this separate entity, they were treated by both sides of the civil war as being part of China. PRC couldnt finish the war back then, but they can and may in the future, although the hope to peacefully end it. Should American live interfere in this process? Hell no. If you think so, go volunteer.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

The Qing dynasty didnt take an interest, they ruled the Island for 250 years. As far as what Taiwan thinks, you are leaving out an important detail - the Republic of China fled to Taiwan after the People's Republic of China beat them off the mainland. Both the ROC and the PRC claimed to be the legitimate ruler/government of Mainland China AND Taiwan. Technically, they are still at war. So Taiwan was this separate entity, they were treated by both sides of the civil war as being part of China. PRC couldnt finish the war back then, but they can and may in the future, although the hope to peacefully end it. Should American live interfere in this process? Hell no. If you think so, go volunteer.
    Taiwan hasn’t been part of mainland China since 1895 - and that was the Qing dynasty. That’s 129 years. Hell, they don’t even have the same written language anymore. Culturally, politically, socio-economically they are totally different countries at this point. And the US has been involved in the KMT since the very beginning. Why? Because they asked for help and wanted to be a Western style democracy. Imagine how different (and better) the world would be if all of China was like S. Korea or Japan.

theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Russia is fightingg an opponenet that is far better placed to resist. If the US attacked Iraq now they'd lose.
    Not Iraq, Iran. Iraq is still recovering
    🤴Supreme Self Esteem Crew
    5'5 110lb(MIL Spec) Asian Master Race Crew
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Electric motors Crew

Taiwan hasn’t been part of mainland China since 1895 - and that was the Qing dynasty. That’s 129 years. Hell, they don’t even have the same written language anymore. Culturally, politically, socio-economically they are totally different countries at this point. And the US has been involved in the KMT since the very beginning. Why? Because they asked for help and wanted to be a Western style democracy. Imagine how different (and better) the world would be if all of China was like S. Korea or Japan.
    Not our business. Not worth dying for.

China seems to being doing just fine with their economic development. Seems they dont need to copy our model to create wealth and prosperity. If that's what they want, thats their business.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by exxtracool View Post
    This is nonsense copery. You dont know what youre talking about bro.

For china to supercede the US it needs to gain influence over SEA and japan/korea at a minimum. If it can do that then we are talking, but i see no way in hell USA lets all that happen without a major conflict.

Lmao @ whothis… tell me again which players in the ME have abandoned the US? Has trade stopped? Just lmao again.
    China has already taken over. The US is only as it is because they have half of Europe supporting them. But China in its own has already taken over. It was only a matter of time for a country with that kind of manpower
    🤴Supreme Self Esteem Crew
    5'5 110lb(MIL Spec) Asian Master Race Crew
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Electric motors Crew

Not our business. Not worth dying for.

China seems to being doing just fine with their economic development. Seems they dont need to copy our model to create wealth and prosperity. If that's what they want, thats their business.
    I’ve been to a Nike factory where they had to line the outside of the building with nets so people wouldn’t kill themselves at work and disrupt the factory. Basically a country of a billion slaves. Hell get outside the cities and tons of people don’t even have running water.

BotDetector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BotDetector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BotDetector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BotDetector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BotDetector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BotDetector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BotDetector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BotDetector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BotDetector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BotDetector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BotDetector is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by theory816 View Post
    China has already taken over. The US is only as it is because they have half of Europe supporting them. But China in its own has already taken over. It was only a matter of time for a country with that kind of manpower
    80% of them are poor farmers in rice fields. They don't compare 1:1.

I’ve been to a Nike factory where they had to line the outside of the building with nets so people wouldn’t kill themselves at work and disrupt the factory. Basically a country of a billion slaves. Hell get outside the cities and tons of people don’t even have running water.
    I lived in India the world's biggest democracyand every day I walked past entire family sleeping on the street for blocks. There's poverty and repression everywhere l, matter of fact some of the biggest US allies are the worst human rights violators - Saudi Arabia. So we are hypocrites when it comes to condemning human rights violations but as a non-interventionist and non imperialist ist is not the job of the US government to go around the world righting wrongs. We only care about China because they are a rival on the global level.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

I lived in India the world's biggest democracyand every day I walked past entire family sleeping on the street for blocks. There's poverty and repression everywhere l, matter of fact some of the biggest US allies are the worst human rights violators - Saudi Arabia. So we are hypocrites when it comes to condemning human rights violations but as a non-interventionist and non imperialist ist is not the job of the US government to go around the world righting wrongs. We only care about China because they are a rival on the global level.
    Yea, India is a rough place. But Taiwan has a very high standard of living and the KMT has been an ally of ours since its founding. I highly, highly doubt China will invade - but this hating on the US vibe you’ve got going to me as a patriotic American.

Yea, India is a rough place. But Taiwan has a very high standard of living and the KMT has been an ally of ours since its founding. I highly, highly doubt China will invade - but this hating on the US vibe you’ve got going to me as a patriotic American.
    So not supporting US imperialism that has bankrupted us over the last 20 years and destroyed and destabilized several countries is anti-American? With no due respect- fuk you
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DSTEE View Post
    Ukraine failed to have a beach party. And even worse the one "pile of rubble" Ukraine wasted billions of dollars and thousands of Ukitards (while the vatnig boys cried online) is back under Russian control. But please, take a big huff on that copium pipe and tell us how Ukraine is going to win.

DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Why doesn't china want to chime in on the limitless friendship™ costs?

Originally Posted by yabbayabba View Post
    Ukraine failed to have a beach party. And even worse the one "pile of rubble" Ukraine wasted billions of dollars and thousands of Ukitards (while the vatnig boys cried online) is back under Russian control. But please, take a big huff on that copium pipe and tell us how Ukraine is going to win.
    Enemy spotted
    Ukraine, the shield of Europe

Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great news retard crew!
    UK intel is saying that with western support to Ukraine Russia will struggle to maintain the war for more than another 6 years!
    This is great!

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineRuss..._of_state_for/
    ***NEUTRAL CREW*** ™

So not supporting US imperialism that has bankrupted us over the last 20 years and destroyed and destabilized several countries is anti-American? With no due respect- fuk you
    I’m not the only one who has said it, and you’re not using imperialism correctly. Helping support Ukraine or Taiwan is not imperialism, it’s just not isolationism - and we saw how well that’s worked out before.

I’m not the only one who has said it, and you’re not using imperialism correctly. Helping support Ukraine or Taiwan is not imperialism, it’s just not isolationism - and we saw how well that’s worked out before.
    Ok, how about the use of power, direct and indirect to protect US hegemony? How did that work in Syria funding "moderate" rebels that we previously called terrorist? How about invading Iraq? invading Afghanistan? Overthrowing Ghaddafi in Libya? Putting bases in Niger? How is it going in Ukraine - the country that we helped and supported in overthrowing a democratically elected government where afterwards we installed 14 CIA spy bases on the Russian border as well as established several biological "research facilities?"

Nothing but disaster after disaster, yet you call out my patriotism? gtfo
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

Page 126 of 139 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast