BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation BREAKING: International Criminal Court seeking arrest warrants for Netanyahu, Hamas

https://x.com/amanpour/status/1792508763573743932

The International Criminal Court is seeking arrest warrants for Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on charges of war crimes and crimes against humanity over the October 7 attacks on Israel and the subsequent war in Gaza, the court’s chief prosecutor Karim Khan told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour in an exclusive interview on Monday.

Khan said the ICC is also seeking warrants for Israel’s Defense Minister Yoav Gallant, as well as two other top Hamas leaders — Mohammed Diab Ibrahim al-Masri, the leader of the Al Qassem Brigades and better known as Mohammed Deif, and Ismail Haniyeh, Hamas’ political leader.

The warrants against the Israeli politicians mark the first time the ICC has targeted the top leader of a close ally of the United States. The decision puts Netanyahu in the company of the Russian President Vladimir Putin, for who the ICC issued an arrest warrant over Moscow’s war on Ukraine.

A panel of ICC judges will now consider Khan’s application for the arrest warrants.

Khan said the charges against Sinwar, Haniyeh and al-Masri include “extermination, murder, taking of hostages, rape and sexual assault in detention.”

“The world was shocked on the 7th of October when people were ripped from their bedrooms, from their homes, from the different kibbutzim in Israel,” Khan told Amanpour, adding that “people have suffered enormously.”

The charges against Netanyahu and Gallant include “causing extermination, causing starvation as a method of war, including the denial of humanitarian relief supplies, deliberately targeting civilians in conflict,” Khan told Amanpour.

When reports surfaced last month that the ICC chief prosecutor was considering this course of action, Netanyahu said that any ICC arrest warrants against senior Israeli government and military officials “would be an outrage of historic proportions,” and that Israel “has an independent legal system that rigorously investigates all violations of the law.”

Asked by Amanpour about the comments made by Netanyahu, Khan said: “Nobody is above the law.”

He said that if Israel disagrees with the ICC, “they are free, notwithstanding their objections to jurisdiction, to raise a challenge before the judges of the court and that’s what I advise them to do.”

Israel and the United States are not members of the ICC. However, the ICC claims to have jurisdiction over Gaza, East Jerusalem and the West Bank after Palestinian leaders formally agreed to be bound by the court’s founding principles in 2015.
    -------

https://www.icc-cpi.int/news/stateme...ituation-state

On the basis of evidence collected and examined by my Office, I have reasonable grounds to believe that Yahya SINWAR (Head of the Islamic Resistance Movement (“Hamas”) in the Gaza Strip), Mohammed Diab Ibrahim AL-MASRI, more commonly known as DEIF (Commander-in-Chief of the military wing of Hamas, known as the Al-Qassam Brigades), and Ismail HANIYEH (Head of Hamas Political Bureau) bear criminal responsibility for the following war crimes and crimes against humanity committed on the territory of Israel and the State of Palestine (in the Gaza strip) from at least 7 October 2023:

- Extermination as a crime against humanity, contrary to article 7(1)(b) of the Rome Statute;
    - Murder as a crime against humanity, contrary to article 7(1)(a), and as a war crime, contrary to article 8(2)(c)(i);
    - Taking hostages as a war crime, contrary to article 8(2)(c)(iii);
    - Rape and other acts of sexual violence as crimes against humanity, contrary to article 7(1)(g), and also as war crimes pursuant to article 8(2)(e)(vi) in the context of captivity;
    - Torture as a crime against humanity, contrary to article 7(1)(f), and also as a war crime, contrary to article 8(2)(c)(i), in the context of captivity;
    - Other inhumane acts as a crime against humanity, contrary to article 7(l)(k), in the context of captivity;
    - Cruel treatment as a war crime contrary to article 8(2)(c)(i), in the context of captivity; and
    - Outrages upon personal dignity as a war crime, contrary to article 8(2)(c)(ii), in the context of captivity.

My Office submits that the war crimes alleged in these applications were committed in the context of an international armed conflict between Israel and Palestine, and a non-international armed conflict between Israel and Hamas running in parallel. We submit that the crimes against humanity charged were part of a widespread and systematic attack against the civilian population of Israel by Hamas and other armed groups pursuant to organisational policies. Some of these crimes, in our assessment, continue to this day.

My Office submits there are reasonable grounds to believe that SINWAR, DEIF and HANIYEH are criminally responsible for the killing of hundreds of Israeli civilians in attacks perpetrated by Hamas (in particular its military wing, the al-Qassam Brigades) and other armed groups on 7 October 2023 and the taking of at least 245 hostages. As part of our investigations, my Office has interviewed victims and survivors, including former hostages and eyewitnesses from six major attack locations: Kfar Aza; Holit; the location of the Supernova Music Festival; Be’eri; Nir Oz; and Nahal Oz. The investigation also relies on evidence such as CCTV footage, authenticated audio, photo and video material, statements by Hamas members including the alleged perpetrators named above, and expert evidence.

It is the view of my Office that these individuals planned and instigated the commission of crimes on 7 October 2023, and have through their own actions, including personal visits to hostages shortly after their kidnapping, acknowledged their responsibility for those crimes. We submit that these crimes could not have been committed without their actions. They are charged both as co-perpetrators and as superiors pursuant to Articles 25 and 28 of the Rome Statute.

During my own visit to Kibbutz Be’eri and Kibbutz Kfar Aza, as well as to the site of Supernova Music Festival in Re’im, I saw the devastating scenes of these attacks and the profound impact of the unconscionable crimes charged in the applications filed today. Speaking with survivors, I heard how the love within a family, the deepest bonds between a parent and a child, were contorted to inflict unfathomable pain through calculated cruelty and extreme callousness. These acts demand accountability.

My Office also submits there are reasonable grounds to believe that hostages taken from Israel have been kept in inhumane conditions, and that some have been subject to sexual violence, including rape, while being held in captivity. We have reached that conclusion based on medical records, contemporaneous video and documentary evidence, and interviews with victims and survivors. My Office also continues to investigate reports of sexual violence committed on 7 October.

I wish to express my gratitude to the survivors, and the families of victims of the 7 October attacks, for their courage in coming forward to provide their accounts to my Office. We remain focused on further deepening our investigations of all crimes committed as part of these attacks and will continue to work with all partners to ensure that justice is delivered.

I again reiterate my call for the immediate release of all hostages taken from Israel and for their safe return to their families. This is a fundamental requirement of international humanitarian law.

Benjamin Netanyahu, Yoav Gallant

On the basis of evidence collected and examined by my Office, I have reasonable grounds to believe that Benjamin NETANYAHU, the Prime Minister of Israel, and Yoav GALLANT, the Minister of Defence of Israel, bear criminal responsibility for the following war crimes and crimes against humanity committed on the territory of the State of Palestine (in the Gaza strip) from at least 8 October 2023:

- Starvation of civilians as a method of warfare as a war crime contrary to article 8(2)(b)(xxv) of the Statute;
    - Wilfully causing great suffering, or serious injury to body or health contrary to article 8(2)(a)(iii), or cruel treatment as a war crime contrary to article 8(2)(c)(i);
    - Wilful killing contrary to article 8(2)(a)(i), or Murder as a war crime contrary to article 8(2)(c)(i);
    - Intentionally directing attacks against a civilian population as a war crime contrary to articles 8(2)(b)(i), or 8(2)(e)(i);
    - Extermination and/or murder contrary to articles 7(1)(b) and 7(1)(a), including in the context of deaths caused by starvation, as a crime against humanity;
    - Persecution as a crime against humanity contrary to article 7(1)(h);
    - Other inhumane acts as crimes against humanity contrary to article 7(1)(k).

My Office submits that the war crimes alleged in these applications were committed in the context of an international armed conflict between Israel and Palestine, and a non-international armed conflict between Israel and Hamas (together with other Palestinian Armed Groups) running in parallel. We submit that the crimes against humanity charged were committed as part of a widespread and systematic attack against the Palestinian civilian population pursuant to State policy. These crimes, in our assessment, continue to this day.

My Office submits that the evidence we have collected, including interviews with survivors and eyewitnesses, authenticated video, photo and audio material, satellite imagery and statements from the alleged perpetrator group, shows that Israel has intentionally and systematically deprived the civilian population in all parts of Gaza of objects indispensable to human survival.
    Last edited by BrianDaMan; 05-20-2024 at 04:10 AM.
    see Krackerjacked's sig

theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good. Can't be dropping 2000lb bombs on civilian houses and buildings like that just to kill a few Hamas brahs. Youre talking about a super crowded and dense like strip of land too, wasn't like chit was out in the open country.
    🤴Supreme Self Esteem Crew
    5'5 110lb(MIL Spec) Asian Master Race Crew
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Electric motors Crew

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In before Biden accidentally bombs the Hague, or BN nukes it, saying it is a Hamas training centre.
    Keep Crying Trump Mutts-Things Are Going To Get A Lot Worse For Him

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They had one for Putin too for killing all those innocent children in Ukraine . Did they arrest him yet?
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by theory816 View Post
    Good. Can't be dropping 2000lb bombs on civilian houses and buildings like that just to kill a few Hamas brahs. Youre talking about a super crowded and dense like strip of land too, wasn't like chit was out in the open country.
    Lol you’re a weirdo
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow what a time to be alive
    Preparedness thread

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181125793

The Blackpill Prophet N0stradamus's Avatar
    N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yawn.... this is kabuki theater.
    Everything I post is satire.

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It took them seven months to decide to do it? What a farce.

BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Arrow

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham vows to sanction the International Criminal Court:

https://x.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status...35545249165506

This outrageous decision is truly a slap in the face to the independent judiciary in Israel, which is renowned for their independence.

We must not forget as a nation the International Criminal Court threatened to bring action against American forces in Afghanistan – and we are a non-member.

I will be issuing a detailed statement regarding the outrageous actions by the ICC against the State of Israel and I will feverishly work with colleagues on both sides of the aisle in both chambers to levy damning sanctions against the ICC.

However, these are my initial thoughts.

Most importantly, I want the world to know that I, along with my Republican and Democrat colleagues, and members of the Administration engaged the ICC on this issue weeks ago.

We were told there would be discussions with Israel before any actions were taken. We stressed that the principle of “complementarity” should be applied in this case. Complementarity requires the ICC to let the nation in question’s legal system move first before any action is taken by the Court.

Prosecutor Khan’s team was supposed to be in Israel today to arrange a meeting for next week with the prosecutor’s office about the allegations. I was told by ICC staff that the investigation would likely take months and not weeks, and that there would be meaningful consultation with the State of Israel.

Instead of the ICC following through with scheduled consultations with Israel, they announced the warrants.

I feel that I was lied to and that my colleagues were lied to. Prosecutor Khan is drunk with self-importance and has done a lot of damage to the peace process and to the ability to find a way forward.

Lying prosecutors never bring about just outcomes.
    see Krackerjacked's sig

Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They are never taking Big Benny alive.

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Uhyeahokay View Post
    They are never taking Big Benny alive.
    He may be murdered by his own yet.
    Keep Crying Trump Mutts-Things Are Going To Get A Lot Worse For Him