dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm thinking of reporting my dad to the police for his driving habits

I don't know what to do in this situation. He acts like an absolute nutcase on the road, and the scariest moments are when we're on the highway. He's a careless, aggressive fast driver, and his mindset is that he's never been in a car accident because he's so good at driving. To give an idea, he drives with one hand relaxed on the bottom of the wheel, and with his other he's constantly texting on his phone, looking stuff up, having phone calls, and barely paying attention to the road. Last time on the highway we were taking a right turn exit and there was a truck in the right lane, he accelerated and bypassed this truck in a tight curve just so he could get there 10 seconds faster. One time he wanted to show me a video on his phone and he was swerving in and out of lanes, I freaked out and he got angry and acted like I was being paranoid. We almost got in an accident because he switched lanes to take an exit at the last moment and didn't notice the SUV right behind us, and it was like inches away. Sometimes he'll only keep a few feet of distance between the car in front of us, and if there's a traffic jam sometimes he'll just take the dead lane on the side of the highway and break all the rules.

He doesn't care, he feels above everyone on the road and I'm scared I'm going to wake up one day and hear that he died in a car crash. He's a danger to himself and everyone on the road. I've decided I'm never going with him on the highway again, and I'll just take public transport to his place when I visit. I'm wondering if I should report him to the police for his driving so he could be forced to take a course on road safety.
    Last edited by dusky99; 05-19-2024 at 02:26 AM.

nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so you can't afford your own car and you're complaining about your dad driving you around
    I'm just a white guy from the future, I'm completely out of touch

This machine is obsolete

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a relative who drives like that. The last time I drove with him, I had flown into town and had become air sick. He picked me up at the airport and drives like a crazed guy on the road, making me motion sick once again. Never again. The relative has been in an accident before but that didn't change his lunatic driving habits.

dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ParsleyTea View Post
    I have a relative who drives like that. The last time I drove with him, I had flown into town and had become air sick. He picked me up at the airport and drives like a crazed guy on the road, making me motion sick once again. Never again. The relative has been in an accident before but that didn't change his lunatic driving habits.
    The crazy thing is my dad's best friend lost his leg in a car accident, but it has no effect on him.

ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Snitches get stitches.