Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Islandboyo View Post
    They get away with it every time, with Trump, Obama, Clinton, Bush, and Carter. Americans are too dumb (like you) to actually judge the level of competency someone would need to be "in charge". If American's could judge competency then surely we would not be still picking between cuckservative and Demoncrat politicians still in 2024. When has any politician been held accountable for the state of America that they would fear "not being able to get away with it"?

America last was still the policy when Trump, the jew worshipper, was in office btw. Who has been held accountable for the poverty, crime, drugs, and crumbling infrastructure in America??

If you think that I think the president is 100% “in charge” then I have some bad news for you.

If you think that I think the majority of republicans in office are different than the Democrats that are in office then I have some more bad news for you.

Has anyone been accountable? Fuk no they haven’t. Both parties of those phggts are raping and pillaging the country. And it’s found to continue until enough people wake up.

Trump should have been the dictator the left accused him of being. He got some chit right and he fuked up some things. Hes not a savior. No politician is going to save us. Savior will come from the citizens.

Look it’s sad that you think your schtick is edgy and that you think you have everyone figured out. People who think that know everything don’t learn chit. Maybe you’re the one who is too dumb.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ~Hades~ View Post
    If you think that I think the president is 100% “in charge” then I have some bad news for you.

If you think that I think the majority of republicans in office are different than the Democrats that are in office then I have some more bad news for you.

Has anyone been accountable? Fuk no they haven’t. Both parties of those phggts are raping and pillaging the country. And it’s found to continue until enough people wake up.

Trump should have been the dictator the left accused him of being. He got some chit right and he fuked up some things. Hes not a savior. No politician is going to save us. Savior will come from the citizens.

Look it’s sad that you think your schtick is edgy and that you think you have everyone figured out. People who think that know everything don’t learn chit. Maybe you’re the one who is too dumb.
    Savior will come from the citizens? You mean like this:

#11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

^^Good post.

LOL @ Cuckboyo. He's not too edgy. He's just your average run-of-the-mill Mexican Nazi.

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gwg77 View Post
    ^^Good post.

LOL @ Cuckboyo. He's not too edgy. He's just your average run-of-the-mill Mexican Nazi.

So will cuckservatives finally make America great again when Trump gets into office? Will all of America's problems finally be solved THIS TIME that the cuckservatives are back in charge (even if they never fixed anything before)?
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So will cuckservatives finally make America great again when Trump gets into office? Will all of America's problems finally be solved THIS TIME that the cuckservatives are back in charge (even if they never fixed anything before)?
    Are you retarded? How many times have you said cuckservative? Do you chuckle every time?

There are people actively undermining America that have been in place for decades. In almost all areas of influence. No rational person thinks 4 years of Trump is going to solve all of America’s problems. It’s not possible. It’s going to take someone much stronger than Trump. It’s also going to take someone exposing all the chit that’s been done to America. Some people are never going to wake up tho. The mind virus is strong.

What the fuk am I even talking to you for? Hitler chit everywhere? Cuckservative in every fuking sentence. Get real champ.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you retarded? How many times have you said cuckservative? Do you chuckle every time?

There are people actively undermining America that have been in place for decades. In almost all areas of influence. No rational person thinks 4 years of Trump is going to solve all of America’s problems. It’s not possible. It’s going to take someone much stronger than Trump. It’s also going to take someone exposing all the chit that’s been done to America. Some people are never going to wake up tho. The mind virus is strong.

What the fuk am I even talking to you for? Hitler chit everywhere? Cuckservative in every fuking sentence. Get real champ.
    Get a body bag. Hades demolishing Tucker G in his own thread cot dayum

So why are cuckservative hedging their bets on Trump in that case? You do realize that this isn't a game, and the future generations will be dealing with the fallout of whatever we do/fail to do for this country? But it seems to me that cuckservatives are fine FAILING the future generations as long as their party wins the race!

And if no rational person thinks 4 years of Trump is going to solve our problems, then why are all these rational people bothering to put their faith in a FAILED and CORRUPT political system?
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So why are cuckservative hedging their bets on Trump in that case? You do realize that this isn't a game, and the future generations will be dealing with the fallout of whatever we do/fail to do for this country? But it seems to me that cuckservatives are fine FAILING the future generations as long as their party wins the race!

And if no rational person thinks 4 years of Trump is going to solve our problems, then why are all these rational people bothering to put their faith in a FAILED and CORRUPT political system?
    What do you propose they do instead? Remember as you advocate revolution and drastic chit you do literally nothing yourself you tell others to do, so any response you give is highly hypocritical

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ezmac31 View Post
    What do you propose they do instead? Remember as you advocate revolution and drastic chit you do literally nothing yourself you tell others to do, so any response you give is highly hypocritical
    Yep, I largely agree with a lot of OPs sentiments, but...I can't take him seriously because he sits around constantly calling others "cucks" while not doing chit himself beyond fuming on a bodybuilding forum.

You think someone who is doing things will come on the misc and talk about it with you Mr FBI? Cute way to try and shut down the conversation but NOPE, won't work on me.

What do I propose they do? I propose they WAKE UP and stop believing that Trump is their savior, and that anything is going to change as long as they put their faith into a corrupted system, and corrupted ideology. What have I told others to do? All I do is share my opinions and viewpoints, and make fun of silly people who believe in silly things. What is hypocritical about that? What do you propose that we do, and how does it fix any of America's problems?
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

You think someone who is doing things will come on the misc and talk about it with you Mr FBI? Cute way to try and shut down the conversation but NOPE, won't work on me.

What do I propose they do? I propose they WAKE UP and stop believing that Trump is their savior, and that anything is going to change as long as they put their faith into a corrupted system, and corrupted ideology. What have I told others to do? All I do is share my opinions and viewpoints, and make fun of silly people who believe in silly things. What is hypocritical about that? What do you propose that we do, and how does it fix any of America's problems?

I’m not trying to shut down conversation, I just think if you are going to throw around the word cuck like you do you should probably lead with conceding you are one yourself (by your own definition). Perhaps then you will be taken seriously.

I’m not trying to shut down conversation, I just think if you are going to throw around the word cuck like you do you should probably lead with conceding you are one yourself (by your own definition). Perhaps then you will be taken seriously.
    I call people cuckservative because the ideology is a weak, low energy, pathetic and sad. I'm not a conservative or a democrat, so how am I a cuck by my own definition? The fact that much of the misc is now anti jew, and pro hitler seems to mean that many people have been taking me seriously over the years.

You conceded yourself that conservatism is not going to save the country, so why do you continue to champion a failed cause; and then get mad at me for calling it out?
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

I call people cuckservative because the ideology is a weak, low energy, pathetic and sad. I'm not a conservative or a democrat, so how am I a cuck by my own definition? The fact that much of the misc is now anti jew, and pro hitler seems to mean that many people have been taking me seriously over the years.

You conceded yourself that conservatism is not going to save the country, so why do you continue to champion a failed cause; and then get mad at me for calling it out?
    I had a reply typed out but when I sent it bombed out so I will say this. Ranting about muh Jews muh hitler from the basement is nothing more than any of the people you call cucks are doing.

If Trump wins and is able to execute a chunk of his policies that benefit a majority of people, the next candidate like him wins and does the same. All the while America becomes a better place.

There’s many reasons to be cynical about American politics, no doubt there. The problems in this country aren’t fixed by ranting from your basement about Jews and Hitler though

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everything is a move to a One World Government, if you haven’t figured that out, you haven’t been paying attention.

Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How would you label democrat ideology? If your not a conservative or democrat then what party and politicians have you supported?

I had a reply typed out but when I sent it bombed out so I will say this. Ranting about muh Jews muh hitler from the basement is nothing more than any of the people you call cucks are doing.

If Trump wins and is able to execute a chunk of his policies that benefit a majority of people, the next candidate like him wins and does the same. All the while America becomes a better place.

There’s many reasons to be cynical about American politics, no doubt there. The problems in this country aren’t fixed by ranting from your basement about Jews and Hitler though
    Okay so you think that speaking truth, facts, and reality is on par with believing in fairy tales, lies, and putting your faith in a system that does not work? That tells me everything I need to know about the type of mindset you have, which is 100% that of a cuck. "Ranting" about the origins of the problems we face in America is nothing more than some retard thinking voting republican for the 500th time will change anything ?

Your fairy tale that Trump is going to execute policies that benefit America, and then another messiah will come in and do the same is very cute, but I will place that right up there with Santa coming down my chimney and delivering gifts this Xmas. Trump does what he is told to do, just like Biden and the rest of the DC politicians. Nothing Trump has done made America better, and nothing he does in his next term will America better.

America at its very foundations is sick and corrupted, and no politician has the capability to fix such problems via the corrupted system. What's even more sad is that Trump is not at all concerned with making America better, he is only following the script he's been given, which is to make people like you believe that the system can work. Ranting about jews and Hitler is what is going to fix the country, not voting for clown politicians over and over again who continue to fail you each and every time. Right now in your country your people are being assaulted, brutalized, raped, drugged out, and murdered. Your politicians have been in office for years and have never done anything to fix it.

Seems to me that you are the biggest cuck for putting your faith in these clowns who keep failing you. Reminds me of some cuck husband pretending not to see the signs that his wife is being railed out by the entire town, because he is just too much of a weak willed coward to face that reality. You are afraid to talk about the jews and Hitler not because it isn't the truth, but because it isn't popular. Good luck attempting to beg and plead for the votes of your fellow Americans! Cuckservatives will continue to just become more liberal to gain votes, like they've always done, right?

LOL
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You sound like a total retard. Trump is a spineless Israel first ph@gg0t. He's completely exposed himself as such.

Spreading the message about Jewish power does more than you voting for Republicans. Trump sucks and he's not a stepping stone to anything better. Actually he's the opposite. He takes all the anger and energy a lot of people have and totally wastes it. He's a release valve for retards like you to think they're making a difference by voting for Trump or that things will change by voting for Trump.

"Drain the swamp" "lock her up" lmfao

eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ColdandChilly View Post
    You sound like a total retard. Trump is a spineless Israel first ph@gg0t. He's completely exposed himself as such.

Spreading the message about Jewish power does more than you voting for Republicans. Trump sucks and he's not a stepping stone to anything better. Actually he's the opposite. He takes all the anger and energy a lot of people have and totally wastes it. He's a release valve for retards like you to think they're making a difference by voting for Trump or that things will change by voting for Trump.

"Drain the swamp" "lock her up" lmfao
    lol...you could be hitler himself and you'd be an idiot for trying to be elected in 2024 on some anti-zionist platform.

benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can believe that democracy is fake and gay, and that they stole the 2020 election (which they did) and also believe that Trump isn't a puppet.

You don't have to make up fairy tales about him being just a compromised as sleepy Joe and all the other globohomo western puppets like Hillary, Trudeau, Macron, etc. Maybe he just isn't the guy we need to clean house like all *those* other /our guys/ in the 20th century did. But he's still the better choice. By a lot.

Trust the plan, Trump 2024, MAGAA, etc.

Catholic Crew
    Canadian Crew
    Pureblood Crew
    Trump 2024 Crew

Originally Posted by Mckay23 View Post
    How would you label democrat ideology? If you're not a conservative or democrat then what party and politicians have you supported?
    I don't support any politicians or parties, because there is no difference between them. They're no different than two opposing football teams. Different jerseys and different names, but same game. democrat/republicans are both what I consider to be liberal. Conservatives want to conserve the liberalism from 10 years ago while democrats want to push liberalism forward in its progression. Bottom line is that they're both LIBERAL.

Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
    lol...you could be hitler himself and you'd be an idiot for trying to be elected in 2024 on some anti-zionist platform.
    no one who is actually attempting to fix the massive problems in America could ever be elected. Not that anyone serious about making a change would WANT to be elected in the first place. The whole thing is a clown show, so why would any serious person want to take part in it, even more-so knowing that the whole system is rigged in the first place. Trump isn't a serious person who's trying to fix the country though, he's just another shill doing what he's told.
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
    Cope as hard as you want. Trump isn't even moderate or measured in his take on Israel. He completely bends over for Israel in a way that makes Biden look halfway decent on this issue. That's how much of an Israel first ph@gg0t your guy is.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ColdandChilly View Post
    Cope as hard as you want. Trump isn't even moderate or measured in his take on Israel. He completely bends over for Israel in a way that makes Biden look halfway decent on this issue. That's how much of an Israel first ph@gg0t your guy is.
    That's the best you can do? Pathetic.

Originally Posted by benedetto27 View Post
    You can believe that democracy is fake and gay, and that they stole the 2020 election (which they did) and also believe that Trump isn't a puppet.

You don't have to make up fairy tales about him being just a compromised as sleepy Joe and all the other globohomo western puppets like Hillary, Trudeau, Macron, etc. Maybe he just isn't the guy we need to clean house like all *those* other /our guys/ in the 20th century did. But he's still the better choice. By a lot.

Trust the plan, Trump 2024, MAGAA, etc.

Trump supports globohomo too. Nothing changed with the US promoting homosexuality around the world under Trump. He bragged about Rick Grinnell and other ph@gs he hired

Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't support any politicians or parties, because there is no difference between them. They're no different than two opposing football teams. Different jerseys and different names, but same game. democrat/republicans are both what I consider to be liberal. Conservatives want to conserve the liberalism from 10 years ago while democrats want to push liberalism forward in its progression. Bottom line is that they're both LIBERAL.
    There's no difference between the parties? That's not what you said before when you attacked one particular party:
    I call people cuckservative because the ideology is a weak, low energy, pathetic and sad.

Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    That's the best you can do? Pathetic.
    Zion Don is the best you can do? Pathetic

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He was supposed to be the bridge to the next wave of young Dems. I think they only wanted him to serve one term. The hook was he would return the country to "normalcy" following the zaniness of Trump. Then 4 years later he would be old beloved Uncle Joe and ride off into the sunset and one of the hip young Dems could take over.

Both sides serve the same masters, but they both are also constantly jostling for position against each other. Mostly they just want to keep their donors. It's why the GOP was trying to make moves for Nikki Haley. She would have lost in the general election, but they don't care as long as they retake control of the party from Trump candidates. Not that Trump also doesn't play a role, but he is taking donor money away from the legacy Reagan-Bush-Cheney neocons.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Donald J. Trump had the country running better than most presidents the past 30+ years, he has my vote. Most people don't realize how intelligent the man actually is. They eat up whatever sensationalism they're fed by Libtard media outlets, complain about the guy, and continue thinking that it's okay to have a rapidly declining dementia patient in charge of our country's armed forces, foreign affairs, etc.

Look at Biden. And then Look at Trump. I'd say it's fairly obvious which guy you want selecting men and women to be in charge of manning all the various positions to lead the country.
    Word is Bond

Lakers - Mackin' on your favorite team since 1947

Originally Posted by ClevageGobbler View Post
    Donald J. Trump had the country running better than most presidents the past 30+ years, he has my vote. Most people don't realize how intelligent the man actually is. They eat up whatever sensationalism they're fed by Libtard media outlets, complain about the guy, and continue thinking that it's okay to have a rapidly declining dementia patient in charge of our country's armed forces, foreign affairs, etc.

Look at Biden. And then Look at Trump. I'd say it's fairly obvious which guy you want selecting men and women to be in charge of manning all the various positions to lead the country.

Okay boomer

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ClevageGobbler View Post

Yea, look at all the people Drumpf picked lmao.

"I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Virtually no one wanted Joe Biden specifically.

The main reason Biden won was Trump's handling of covid.

There are dozens of other issues going on there, and they're important, but Biden could have been just about any dem, except maybe Clinton.
    No war but class war