Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    abdominal69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abdominal69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abdominal69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abdominal69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abdominal69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abdominal69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abdominal69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abdominal69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abdominal69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abdominal69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abdominal69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it's because rich people are more civil.
    asian guys tend to make more money, so they attract more civilized partners.
    poor/middle class tend to be fkn rtarded, hence why a lot of the bodybuilding is racist as fuk bc it's a blue collar/middle class activity.

if you have to "tame" a woman, you're wasting time, and you can't.
    let her figure out her sht while you migrate to greener pastures

(im not asian btw)
    spread love
    hustle

58220 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 58220 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 58220 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 58220 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 58220 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 58220 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 58220 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 58220 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 58220 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 58220 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 58220 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lmao Jayzus, why don't you post itt like a man

Originally Posted by ChangGang View Post
    "y-you're a jungle monkey, too!" -- as the jungle monkey reaches for the final hail mary LMAO

You know why I knew you were a nammer monkey? You guys NEVER like to answer straightforwardly that you are nammer.

Noticed how many times I've asked you so far, and you couldn't muster the courage to outright answer, "Yes, I'm a nammer".

Northern Viets will ALWAYS proudly answer that they are "bach" or "bucky"

I was setting you up the entire time. It is an all too common insecurity with nammers, because deep down inside, they have an inferiority complex vs the Northern Viets, who they rightfully recognize as the real Viets and a different group of people.

Which is why you guys also make for the most obnoxious and delusional Viet nationalists.

Your "proud Viet act" is just that, an act. Now go climb a fkn tree and get me a fresh coconut, Champa bwoi.
    that's because i'm not a nammer you spastic retard, i told you you have no idea what you're talking about, funny hpow there's a nammer girl in kpop and she effortlessly blends in with the other members of her group
    b-b-b-but she's a nammmmerr cried the retard

there's your people in beijing let alone where you're actually from in monkeysville south china, tell me how you look any different to jungle asians? you're just as black as they are LMFAO

58220 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 58220 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 58220 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 58220 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 58220 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 58220 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 58220 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 58220 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 58220 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 58220 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 58220 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BigElephant View Post
    I mean that's probably actually happening, but you left out the part where she also definitely keeps her DMs open and flirts with Chad and Tyrone. Then she meets up with them and they fukk all her holes and creampie her and afterwards she giggles about how small her husband's shrimpy eggroll is compared to her lover's mammoth cawk.
    is that really true or is that what you want to be true because you're a cuck ******* and fantasizes about it with your own wife, cuck

Originally Posted by abdominal69 View Post
    it's because rich people are more civil.
    asian guys tend to make more money, so they attract more civilized partners.
    poor/middle class tend to be fkn rtarded, hence why a lot of the bodybuilding is racist as fuk bc it's a blue collar/middle class activity.

if you have to "tame" a woman, you're wasting time, and you can't.
    let her figure out her sht while you migrate to greener pastures

(im not asian btw)
    great post man, facts and logic, this cuck BigElephant could learn a lot from you

ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 58220 View Post
    lmao Jayzus, why don't you post itt like a man

that's because i'm not a nammer you spastic retard, i told you you have no idea what you're talking about, funny hpow there's a nammer girl in kpop and she effortlessly blends in with the other members of her group
    b-b-b-but she's a nammmmerr cried the retard

there's your people in beijing let alone where you're actually from in monkeysville south china, tell me how you look any different to jungle asians? you're just as black as they are
    See, this is the nammer copium AGAIN.

If you weren't a nammer, why did you feel the need to bring up Hanni in kpop, as if to say, "SEE! Us Nammers look East Asian, too!"

Why else would you cope like this, if you weren't a nammer? You just exposed yourself, you fkn retard. You don't even possess the IQ to conceal your lie.

Here's the kicker: Hanni is NORTHERN VIET LMAO.

There are countless videos of her speaking Vietnamese in a CLEAR NORTHERN/HANOI ACCENT.

This fkn jungle monkey is now claiming a North Viet girl to cope for his jungle monkeyness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQLK...jnsty%E2%98%86

Here's her and her dad speaking Vietnamese. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kmrgSNBRHgw

Clear Northern/Hanoi accent.

you fkn RETARD LMAO.

Your nammer/jungle monkey status is 10000% solidified.

See, this is the nammer copium AGAIN.

If you weren't a nammer, why did you feel the need to bring up Hanni in kpop, as if to say, "SEE! Us Nammers look East Asian, too!"

Why else would you cope like this, if you weren't a nammer? You just exposed yourself, you fkn retard. You don't even possess the IQ to conceal your lie.

Here's the kicker: Hanni is NORTHERN VIET LMAO.

There are countless videos of her speaking Vietnamese in a CLEAR NORTHERN/HANOI ACCENT.

This fkn jungle monkey is now claiming a North Viet girl to cope for his jungle monkeyness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQLK...jnsty%E2%98%86

Here's her and her dad speaking Vietnamese. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kmrgSNBRHgw

Clear Northern/Hanoi accent.

you fkn RETARD LMAO.
    don't follow kpop like you do so i didn't know she was northern lol, i only remember her from the news and the controversy over the flag

anyway point is a northern viets are related to southern chinese who are jungle asians anyway you stupid fck

b-bb-but northern viet LMFAO

ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    don't follow kpop like you do so i didn't know she was northern lol, i only remember her from the news and the controversy over the flag

anyway point is a northern viets are related to southern chinese who are jungle asians anyway you stupid fck

b-bb-but northern viet LMFAO
    See, if you were Northern Viet, you wouldn't be saying the retarded chit you say.

"but I didn't even say I was a nammer heh"

LMAO u fkn retard, you all but spelled it out.

Thanks for playing.

You nammers are scum and an embarrassment to the real Northern (Chinese) Viets.

DU MAAAAAAAAA and that ugly ass Vietnames accent that Jo Koy and all other Asian Americans do to make people laugh? Yeah, that's the NAMMER accent lulz.

theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they don't, white divorce rates are 70% and 80% of those divorces are iniated by women, asians have asian women on lock so they have a track record of being able to tame women
    Its probably high because Americans aren't getting married as much as before. People can't afford to get married and start a family as easily.
    🤴Supreme Self Esteem Crew
    5'5 110lb(MIL Spec) Asian Master Race Crew
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Electric motors Crew

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    is that really true or is that what you want to be true because you're a cuck ******* and fantasizes about it with your own wife, cuck
    No, I don't have a wife. But I know for damn sure if I ever got to that point that my wife would only have a private instagram where she has to approve the followers and it's only her family or her female friends.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

See, if you were Northern Viet, you wouldn't be saying the retarded chit you say.

"but I didn't even say I was a nammer heh"

LMAO u fkn retard, you all but spelled it out.

Thanks for playing.

You nammers are scum and an embarrassment to the real Northern (Chinese) Viets.

DU MAAAAAAAAA and that ugly ass Vietnames accent that Jo Koy and all other Asian Americans do to make people laugh? Yeah, that's the NAMMER accent lulz.
    i told you vietnamese are split into 3 not 2, vietnam's partition into 2 was done by whites you absolutely cluless retard just like north and south korea was partitioned by white people, does that mean north and south koreans are different races? you are so fcking stupid LMAO

there's a literal chinese person from vietnam, why do they look like a jungle asians?
    b-b-buut northern viet LMFAO, retard

Originally Posted by theory816 View Post
    Its probably high because Americans aren't getting married as much as before. People can't afford to get married and start a family as easily.
    asian women who marry white men divorce more than asian women who marry asian men, it is just a simple fact that asian men have this uncanny ability to tame women in general, there's something about them that makes women want to become submissive and serve them

forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    can confirm

that's the reason why you don't see wokeness in Asian countries, only in EU and USA. because their women don't sperg out and their society/men keep them in check.

theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    asian women who marry white men divorce more than asian women who marry asian men, it is just a simple fact that asian men have this uncanny ability to tame women in general, there's something about them that makes women want to become submissive and serve them
    interracial has highest divorce rates so true.
    🤴Supreme Self Esteem Crew
    5'5 110lb(MIL Spec) Asian Master Race Crew
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Electric motors Crew

No, I don't have a wife. But I know for damn sure if I ever got to that point that my wife would only have a private instagram where she has to approve the followers and it's only her family or her female friends.
    that's your insecurity showing, what's wrong with posting harmless content about cooking and cleaning? the way you are i feel like your future wife is probably gonna get locked in a dungeon
    Originally Posted by forthenoodz View Post
    can confirm

that's the reason why you don't see wokeness in Asian countries, only in EU and USA. because their women don't sperg out and their society/men keep them in check.
    why do asian women become so wild when they're raised in the west?
    Last edited by 58220; 05-17-2024 at 09:17 PM.

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that's your insecurity showing, what's wrong with posting harmless content about cooking and cleaning? the way you are i feel like your future wife is probably gonna get locked in a dungeon

Nah, I just don't want random men on the internet following her. She also wouldn't have any male friends IRL. She can hang out with female friends and her family all she wants, but she would primarily be a homemaker.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

Nah, I just don't want random men on the internet following her. She also wouldn't have any male friends IRL. She can hang out with female friends and her family all she wants, but she would primarily be a homemaker.
    well good luck because woman like that don't exist in 2024 except in the most remote corners of the earth like the amazon

forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it's a society thing, made by voting and societal structures.

asian men won't ever let that happen. they'll let it happen in other countries, but not in their own country. see Japan and China. if you've ever been on a trip there, you won't see any black people or whorish behavior out in the open and they'll rather die as a society than allow it to happen. i respect that.

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn, OP got a new ******* torn ITT.

LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP got legit brutalized by a few sources ITT.

He must be from that self-hating cohort of Asians. Mad that a white guy took a girl he was pining over and pounded the snatch good.

LOL

TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Someone have cliffs on this train wreck of a thread? (reps will be given)

ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TappingTheZen View Post
    Someone have cliffs on this train wreck of a thread? (reps will be given)
    Here you go:

Spoiler!
    "Incels should be euthanized for the sake of humanity." - Vhagar

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    viets used bamboo sticks to fight against the most highly advanced peerless military force known to man, what else could have been done? why would i advertise viet women to other men? is that what you do like the little cuck that you are?
    Viet women do not want Vietnamese men..I know alot of viet woman...A LOT..not a single one of them want an asian man, they are all with white men.

TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Better question is why can't black men tame black women?

In the grand scheme of things white women are still more tamed than both black women and hispanic women.