Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Working 1/w as SPO# 4 on A Yard and I get popped for a code 3 medical run, basically ambulance coming lights and sirens, and haul ass to the ER... I get back to our on site hospital, ambulance a a minute or 2 out so I go to get the inmate ready, put on restraints and all that. This fcker is dead, wtf. Well the doctor on site didn't want to declare death, and it has to be a doctor to do it (or EMS); this doctor didn't want liability so he called an ambulance. Well EMS gets there and same response I had, wtf? So they toss him in the ambulance, I hop in too, gun and everything (never know if he's a zombie) and drive maybe 50 yards up the road, yep he's dead! So they turn around right there and bring the body back, and tell us to fck off.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Damn crazy shiit

gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Working C Yard as Yard Officer #2, we're waiting for a riot, Bulldogs and Southerners have been at it for weeks and it's only a matter of time. Next thing we know the yard kicks off, maybe 200 inmates involved, and we run up, form a nice skirmish line, code 2 responders get there from the yard over and join our line. Damn we looking good, this is going nice and smoot, until it wasn't.

No clue who yelled it, but it sure as hell wasn't the supervisor. I just hear "Toss the grenades" and fck me at least 7 grenades go up, tear gas and OC blast.... motherfcker, wind direction is a bitch, all of the gas blows right back at us, none even gets close to the inmates and of course none of us brought our gas masks (personally I'd take the gas over wearing a mask, they suck).

Here we learned half our partners were pussies and ran because they couldn't handle the gas, the rest of us stood there coughing and snot running just to hold the line. Luckily the riot ended a few minutes later and we got to talk sht to everyone who ran while we cuffed and searched everyone involved, got them medical, all the unfun BS that follows a riot.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Working C Yard as Yard Officer #2, we're waiting for a riot, Bulldogs and Southerners have been at it for weeks and it's only a matter of time. Next thing we know the yard kicks off, maybe 200 inmates involved, and we run up, form a nice skirmish line, code 2 responders get there from the yard over and join our line. Damn we looking good, this is going nice and smoot, until it wasn't.

No clue who yelled it, but it sure as hell wasn't the supervisor. I just hear "Toss the grenades" and fck me at least 7 grenades go up, tear gas and OC blast.... motherfcker, wind direction is a bitch, all of the gas blows right back at us, none even gets close to the inmates and of course none of us brought our gas masks (personally I'd take the gas over wearing a mask, they suck).

Here we learned half our partners were pussies and ran because they couldn't handle the gas, the rest of us stood there coughing and snot running just to hold the line. Luckily the riot ended a few minutes later and we got to talk sht to everyone who ran while we cuffed and searched everyone involved, got them medical, all the unfun BS that follows a riot.
    lmao, where do you guys go if you need medical? it cant look good for a guard to be in a bed next to an inmate in the same unit, right? do the inmates push the envelope after something like this where you guys wind up with egg on your face?
    crocs at the gym crew

Originally Posted by stegosaurus View Post
    lmao, where do you guys go if you need medical? it cant look good for a guard to be in a bed next to an inmate in the same unit, right? do the inmates push the envelope after something like this where you guys wind up with egg on your face?
    Depends, but yes, inmates are just in the ER and there is a chance you can end up next to one.

I was picking up my glasses from the optometrist one time, legit 6 inmates and 12 C/Os from my prison in the office when I get there.... awkward as fck, and then the receptionist says Oh, G Bullock (my full name though), is your addres still...

I just said hey, they don't need to hear that, yes it's the same.

Dumbass receptionist. Knew a few of the inmates even.

And yeah, when we look dumb they do talk a lot of sht, but can't say we don't deserve it.
    Last edited by gbullock32; 05-02-2024 at 07:41 PM.

stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends, but yes, inmates are just in the ER and there is a chance you can end up next to one.

I was picking up my glasses from the optometrist one time, legit 6 inmates and 12 C/Os from my prison in the office when I get there.... awkward as fck, and then the receptionist says Oh, G Bullock (my full name though), is your addres still...

I just said hey, they don't need to hear that, yes it's the same.

Dumbass receptionist. Knew a few of the inmates even.

And yeah, when we look dumb they do talk a lot of sht, but can't say we don't deserve it.
    wot, this is the receptionist at the prison er? or receptionist at the local er? would have hoped that medical staff working at the prison would know better than that
    crocs at the gym crew

wot, this is the receptionist at the prison er? or receptionist at the local er? would have hoped that medical staff working at the prison would know better than that
    This was the optometrist in town, inmates get taken there for appointments. Never really got why, we do have an on site optometrist, but they refer guys out a lot.

What pissed me off most is she seemed confused why I was mad, like who says people's addresses at all around inmates, common sense bitch. Especially when one of the inmates just said "Hey Bullock, you're here?"

I was debating whether or not to post this, but it's only right to show even C/Os can be dirty pieces of sht... and this hit hard, I've known this guy since I started, over 9 years now; worked with him a lot until a few years back when I bid over to the night shift, only see him in passing or when I do overtime lately. I just saw him the other week, said hey, he was one of the most chill Sgt.s I knew and always looked out for staff.

What a fckin' dirtbag idiot, he just threw away his pension easily if they prosecute (likely will), he could have retired any day he wanted, he had the years of service... dumbfck got greedy. Kinda sucks when someone you respected turns out to betray their partners, C/Os being dirty always pisses me off. Someone you trusted stabbing you in the back, I hope they burn his ass, I liked him but he put so many people in danger for money.

https://www.cdcr.ca.gov/news/2024/05...inside-prison/

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    I was debating whether or not to post this, but it's only right to show even C/Os can be dirty pieces of sht... and this hit hard, I've known this guy since I started, over 9 years now; worked with him a lot until a few years back when I bid over to the night shift, only see him in passing or when I do overtime lately. I just saw him the other week, said hey, he was one of the most chill Sgt.s I knew and always looked out for staff.

What a fckin' dirtbag idiot, he just threw away his pension easily if they prosecute (likely will), he could have retired any day he wanted, he had the years of service... dumbfck got greedy. Kinda sucks when someone you respected turns out to betray their partners, C/Os being dirty always pisses me off. Someone you trusted stabbing you in the back, I hope they burn his ass, I liked him but he put so many people in danger for money.

Fuark

Saturday at 0445, working A Yard SPO #1 and counting building 2, as I pass by an inmate says "Hey, I'm going to go man down!" Fck.... normally when they try and talk to me during the night shift I just say "Not now, I'm counting" and keep right on walking, not buying whatever problem they have right now, but when they say man down, kind of changes things.

So I stop to see what's up, guess the guy felt a pop in his stomach and he is in a lot of pain, numbness in his neck, back, and legs... I'm thinking bindle burst but whatever. I try to explain to him that medical is not here right now, and ask if he can wait until 0600 when medical is on grounds, he says no, he needs medical right now or he will start yelling man down.

*******, so I call my Sgt over and he goes to talk to the guy, explains the same sht I just did, guy still says he is going man down, we keep telling him only medical here is a nurse and she will just check his vitals, if those are fine she will tell him to wait. He finally says he can wait until 0600... Great!

As we walk out of the building I tell my Sgt I bet this dick will go man down before 0600... and of course at 0530 we get a call from the building that he is yelling man down, called it! So we all go over there and tell him 30 minutes until medical gets here, nope, he wants the nurse now. We call the nurse and she tells us she is busy and it will be a bit, BS she just doesn't want to come because it's 20 minutes until shift change, so we just stand there like 'tards... 0550, we know our reliefs are here, just sitting in the Program Office but they don't want to come over to the building, they hope we can deal with whatever is going on, 0605 the building cops get there so our Sgt tells us to just go, we walk to Program and yep, there is all our reliefs just sitting there. That pissed me off, you fcks know something is up and we all are still fcking here, but don't want to deal with it, so we just hand them the equipment tell them to get fcked and leave.

Guy ended up being fine, just high and having a panic attack, fcked up the end of an otherwise easy night.

This was the optometrist in town, inmates get taken there for appointments. Never really got why, we do have an on site optometrist, but they refer guys out a lot.

What pissed me off most is she seemed confused why I was mad, like who says people's addresses at all around inmates, common sense bitch. Especially when one of the inmates just said "Hey Bullock, you're here?"
    isnt this a hipaa violation on its own? around inmates is just wild
    crocs at the gym crew

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

That's stupid. My neighbor just retired in his early 50's from the state prison system. He didn't have kids until a few years ago so now he gets to spend all that time with his kids. Don't understand how someone would mess that up for themselves...
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

isnt this a hipaa violation on its own? around inmates is just wild
    It's like most people just don't think. After years working in a prison it amazes me just walking around how many people are easy victims; head buried in their phone, no awareness of their surroundings, like they are just walking zombies.

Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    That's stupid. My neighbor just retired in his early 50's from the state prison system. He didn't have kids until a few years ago so now he gets to spend all that time with his kids. Don't understand how someone would mess that up for themselves...
    Yep, he could have just retired and gone off to do whatever he wanted. There was a lot to the why he did it, and part of it comes down to we as his friends kind of failed him too, not that it excuses what he did but I feel like had we done more for him when we could have it would have turned out differently. Wont go into details but he needed help long ago but didn't ask for it and we just ignored it; it's how this job makes you feel. Ask for help and you're a bitch, try to help someone who doesn't ask for it and you're a bitch. Lost a lot of good partners because of that mentality.

He was such a solid guy too, blew us all away, I've run into 300+ man riots with this guy, when he was my Sgt it was like fck it, lets do this! Probably the last guy I would have expected to bring sht in and endanger his staff.

Yep, he could have just retired and gone off to do whatever he wanted. There was a lot to the why he did it, and part of it comes down to we as his friends kind of failed him too, not that it excuses what he did but I feel like had we done more for him when we could have it would have turned out differently. Wont go into details but he needed help long ago but didn't ask for it and we just ignored it; it's how this job makes you feel. Ask for help and you're a bitch, try to help someone who doesn't ask for it and you're a bitch. Lost a lot of good partners because of that mentality.

He was such a solid guy too, blew us all away, I've run into 300+ man riots with this guy, when he was my Sgt it was like fck it, lets do this! Probably the last guy I would have expected to bring sht in and endanger his staff.
    what a damn shame man, sorry that's a saga that's come to pass for you
    crocs at the gym crew

Working A yard as SPO# 2 on 2/W, I'm just there for overtime and it's maybe 0800, our Captain is done with the morning meeting and is heading back to the yard. Suddenly our Sgt runs into the Program Office and yells way louder than needed "She's wearing the white pants!" Yep our Captain is wearing pretty much see through white pants... only problem, our Sgt yelled that loud enough for her to hear, and she had just came through the doo and was right behind him when he yelled it.

All of us in the office just start laughing and he can't figure out why until he looks behind him, the Captain just Bert Stares him and says "Well you're dumb." She just went and chilled in her office after that, both awkward and funny as hell, we still give him sht about it.

Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's like most people just don't think. After years working in a prison it amazes me just walking around how many people are easy victims; head buried in their phone, no awareness of their surroundings, like they are just walking zombies.

He was obviously making pretty good money. An old Iphone is $1000 or more in there in some joints. Plus tobacco,all the other chit. im sure hes been doing it awhile. probably made himself an easy 100k if he was a busy boy. not hard to see why at all.

Didnt you see those inmates getting steak dinners in Fulton CO ATL? it was on the news.All because those damn jealous inmates who couldnt afford steak dinners snitched. ****s everywhere and if you dont see it then i dont know what to tell ya. Its never gonna go away no matter how much you hate it

Only the finest!

Originally Posted by Akd123 View Post
    He was obviously making pretty good money. An old Iphone is $1000 or more in there in some joints. Plus tobacco,all the other chit. im sure hes been doing it awhile. probably made himself an easy 100k if he was a busy boy. not hard to see why at all.

Didnt you see those inmates getting steak dinners in Fulton CO ATL? it was on the news.All because those damn jealous inmates who couldnt afford steak dinners snitched. ****s everywhere and if you dont see it then i dont know what to tell ya. Its never gonna go away no matter how much you hate it
    He was doing it for awhile, no clue how long, but if our Investigation Unit snatches someone it means they have been watching and built a solid case. No tobacco the large bags had Spice in them (synthetic THC); they do look similar though.

He didn't do it necessarily for the money itself, like I said, he needed us to intervene long ago but we didn't.

We do food sales from time to time, well a church does it for charity; inmates can buy food (marked up a lot) if they want, but they need to have the money on their books. The church picks a place or 2 and a menu goes out, they've done Krispy Kreme, Burger King, Wendy's, California Pizza, Little Caesars, ect. Kind of random when they do it but maybe 3-4 times per year.

Ok, been a minute but back to it.

Got held for an emergency transport to the hospital, it was an inmate from the State hospital next door... I mean 'Patient'; they are all child touchers who served their term but are deemed too dangerous to release, they get so mad when you call them inmates it's funny, so I always call them inmates just to piss them off, fck 'em.

Anyways my partner and I go in to put the guy in restraints, old man who can't walk, no reason he can't walk other than one day he decided he never wanted to get out of bed and his legs atrophied so much he could no longer stand. We were taking him out because he had an infected bed sore on his ass. As we were cuffing him up a female officer who worked in the hospital was talking to another guy, and he lunged up and grabbed her boobs. Hell nah, my partner and I start to go over to 'talk' to the guy. We made it 2 steps and this female grabbed the guy and yanked him out of the bed and slammed him head first into the floor, busted the sht out of his face, blood all over and he was just laughing because he's a perv and got to feel some boobs I guess. My partner and I just shrug, fck it, she's got this.

We just went back to what we were doing while laughing.

Also, Ruger Pistol Caliber Carbine and a 50 round drum mag since it was on sale, I love being exempt from the 10 round magazine limit, but drum mags kind of suck. They're heavy as hell and take forever to load up.

Only the finest!

Ok, been a minute but back to it.

Got held for an emergency transport to the hospital, it was an inmate from the State hospital next door... I mean 'Patient'; they are all child touchers who served their term but are deemed too dangerous to release, they get so mad when you call them inmates it's funny, so I always call them inmates just to piss them off, fck 'em.

Anyways my partner and I go in to put the guy in restraints, old man who can't walk, no reason he can't walk other than one day he decided he never wanted to get out of bed and his legs atrophied so much he could no longer stand. We were taking him out because he had an infected bed sore on his ass. As we were cuffing him up a female officer who worked in the hospital was talking to another guy, and he lunged up and grabbed her boobs. Hell nah, my partner and I start to go over to 'talk' to the guy. We made it 2 steps and this female grabbed the guy and yanked him out of the bed and slammed him head first into the floor, busted the sht out of his face, blood all over and he was just laughing because he's a perv and got to feel some boobs I guess. My partner and I just shrug, fck it, she's got this.

We just went back to what we were doing while laughing.

Also, Ruger Pistol Caliber Carbine and a 50 round drum mag since it was on sale, I love being exempt from the 10 round magazine limit, but drum mags kind of suck. They're heavy as hell and take forever to load up.

Fuk yeah brah mirin!

This happened a few weeks back, luckily not to me.

Some guys from C Yard were escorting 4 GP inmates (Bulldogs) from Receive and Release (they'd just gotten transferred in) to C yard. As they walk out the gate another cop is escorting an inmate from A yard who is SNY from our onsite hospital back to A yard. Well the hospital is right across the street from R&R, the Bulldogs see the SNY inmate and take off after him, while the escorts from C yard chase after them in a golf cart, and the SNY inmate runs up the road; the A yard escort was chasing after him.

Whole thing must have looked stupid as fck, an inmate running and being chased by a cop, then 4 other inmates chasing after them (not after the cop luckily) then a golf cart coming up on all of them. Well for whatever reason the C yard guys decide to get off the cart which is fast and try to run to catch up with the inmates, for reasons. Now C/Os for the most part ain't into cardio anyways and add in the weight of the equipment and there is no way they were catching up; the Bulldogs ran past the A yard cop and caught up to the SNY inmate. Gotta give it to him, 4 on 1 and they never knocked him down or out apparently.

All the escorts finally catch up, use their OC and the inmates get down, no real injuries but all the escorts got in trouble. None of them did a radio call of who they were escorting and to where, which is why they ended up in the same area; all they had to do was say "Central Control, escorting 4 inmates from R&R to Charlie" and it would have avoided the whole thing. All of them got a little On Job Training over the thing.

It's the simple sht that always bites us in the ass.

lmao, why did they want the guy? just trying to make an early name for themselves?
    crocs at the gym crew

lmao, why did they want the guy? just trying to make an early name for themselves?
    Nah, that's just prison, GP takes off on SNY, just how it is. Also Bulldogs are fckin' stupid, like legitimately I used to think they were always fcking with me when I was new... nope, they're just dumb. They can't get along with anyone so when they have yard/dayroom no one else is out, so with no one else to fight they fight each other.

Another example of Bulldogs.... we used to have no problem doing years long lockdowns, if riots and violence were up then hey! No program for a year! Now we can't do a lockdown past 2 weeks before we have to open up. They still get canteen and special purchases on lockdown now too, used to not be that way.

I knew the main guy for the Bulldogs pretty well, worked in the building he was in a lot when I was on Coverage my first 2 years, then one day saw him in my building on our SNY yard; he rolled up since he got tired of dealing with all the dumb kids. A 2 week lockdown meant nothing to them so they would always stir sht up, but 2 weeks with no visiting meant a huge hit to his profits; no visiting, no drugs getting in.

He told me he was making triple the money as SNY just because visiting was always going, no lockdowns, plenty of customers... he loved being SNY and rolling up doesn't make you 'no good' to the Bulldogs, you can be a SNY Bulldog no problem.

Dang lol

Been busy again but tomorrow (if I don't get mandated) or Monday I'll get it rolling again, my swap partner had training so I was hammering OT.

But just found out the other day about this, gotta love more people making the CDCR look like sht; this is why I work the yards, I never really deal with Admin.

j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I read some chit like 90% of inmates are sub 90 iq, what you said about gp's kinda speaks to that
    205/275/395

Got my first hug on 10/20/15, the day shall forever be remembered as the day I lost my "what if"

No gf crew
    Kissless crew
    Lost virginity to prostitutes crew
    Phenibut addict crew
    Sub 6 inch crew

Originally Posted by j1nevertogthr View Post
    I read some chit like 90% of inmates are sub 90 iq, what you said about gp's kinda speaks to that
    Most are burnouts, or gang members who never got a full education, divorced parents ect...

Some are damn smart, the shot callers for example; put them in charge of any logistics (except ibby's) or the economic policies and they would dominate.

Walking in last night with 2 of my partners and we see a new cop sitting in a chair by the Ped gate to get onto the yard. Seems it broke again and wont lock, so they have him sitting there to 'monitor' the gate. He sees us coming and says cool, one of you can relieve me so I can go!

We just laugh, nah buddy, that's fckin' dumb, this is 1/W, here's what we do, since ain't no one got time for this sht. Now I could go get a chain and pad lock, but the key for the lock is unique, so one of us would still need to play gatemaster, bullsht to that. I just took a pair of handcuffs and handcuffed the gate shut; you know what every single C/O has? A damn handcuff key. Problem solved. It amazes me no one else thought to do that, common sense just ain't common anymore.

Also, my American Arms Mini Revolver, next to a pack of Camels for size reference.

So awhile back, got held for a hospital run, always hate that but oh well; easiest OT is when you don't have a choice. That's when I find out who my partner is, a new guy who I have worked with a bit, I swear he is actually autistic, and I don't mean that as an insult, I genuinely think he is autistic. Fck me... but the upside is the inmate we are taking is a guy I've known for years and he is chill, so that makes it a bit easier; he has epilepsy and had a seizure.

We get him in the transport van, get to the hospital all without issue and are just in the hallway waiting for a room or for them to just discharge him after monitoring and tests, whichever comes first. The entire time my partner is sitting there fcking with his holster (we both have guns and level 3 holsters), he keeps popping the hood up and down like he is practicing unholstering. So much so people are looking at him, I keep telling him to fckin' stop because it's making people nervous. He finally looks over to me and says way louder than needed "I really hope I get to shoot someone!"

Me, the inmate, everyone in earshot just Bert stare him, like wtf is wrong with you? I just said "I really hope you don't, and that you said that is fcking dumb." I had to call the Watch Commander to get permission, but I ended up taking his gun away and locking it in the lockbox in the van because people were complaining about him playing with it so much. He was all butthurt but fck it, I have no clue how he got hired.

Enjoying this ATM too, not bad but doubt I'd buy it again.