Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What was the real purpose of the electing Biden?

This conversation is NOT for people:

- who think their vote matters
    - cuckservatives
    - Demoncrats
    - people who think American politics is actually real

This conversation is for intelligent people who know American politics is nothing but a clown show meant to keep retarded Americans fighting each other over fake disagreements.

What was the point of electing Biden? Now i know Trump’s purpose was to keep the cuckservatives in line with the democratic system. He’s accomplished that because cuckservatives truly believe voting for Trump can save them and make America great (LOL)

But Biden? He is not very motivating, interesting or inspiring whatsoever. My theory is that they wanted to put in a democrat that no one liked or wanted and have him fail badly to disillusion the demorats from the party. Then they will have Trump win the election to further enrage and rile up the democratic voter base. They’ll be planning on wheeling out another democratic messiah who will capture the hearts and minds of the democrats sometime during Trumps next term.

Basically this new democratic messiah will serve the same purpose that Trump did for the cuckservatives. Keep the sheep in the confines of the barn. I also believe we will start to see a new era of political violence and riots during this time. We will start seeing fighting in the streets and political divisions will be much worse than today. Things will start to get much more desperate and hard across America during the Trump term I think. Possible we see the more radical elements splinter off to form communist groups as well.

I see no other purpose for installing Biden as President other than to demoralize the democratic party. Nothing else makes sense
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Biden is essentially a blank slate. Just a front man for wealthy international oligarchs and other foreign interests.

It really is that simple. His presidency is akin to WW.

But it doesn't really matter, cause like you said, this so called "republic" is a sham. No term limit seats are up for the wealthiest bid.

So unless you're mega wealthy your voice doesn't matter.

There can be no freedom in a two party system, where policy stays static. It's a like to a prison.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Democrats wanted a literal puppet, someone that is virtually completely disconnected from the world and is barely alive.

Very easily can control the president and put anything they want in front of him to sign.

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To give Obama a 3rd term.
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer

Registered User chicagopizzaboy's Avatar
    chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Biden wasn't elected he was installed, for the specific purpose of making the death shots mandatory and forcing people against their will to submit if they wanted to keep their job or stay in the military. Similarly, Bush Jr. was installed in 2000 even though dickhead Gore actually won in Florida, and the election, because 9/11 and the invasion of Iraq was already in the works and Bush was part of the program. If the SCOTUS hadn't stopped the hand vote-counting in FL Gore would have pulled ahead and won. Gore didn't fight it because he is a POS career politician who lays down when he is told to.

Trump would never have gone along with making the death shots mandatory. His base is all Christians who believe in the Mark of the Beast, and anti-vaxxers. It was imperative Biden be installed.

I think Trump in 2016 was a genuine surprise. Las Vegas and every bookie in the world had Hillary as a shoe in, but everyone underestimated the depths of hatred for the horrible body count witch, who killed anyone who got in her way including JFK Jr. who was going to run for the NY Senate seat, and be unbeatable. Suddenly his plane goes down on a clear night over Martha's Vineyard. It is a total lie that the weather was bad an he was a careless pilot. He was a very careful pilot who always flew with an instructor including that night.

It must have been really something the night Hillary lost to Trump with her throwing chairs an flower pots across the room and swearing at the top of her lungs. It was supposed to be in the bag. The Demon Rats made sure that would never happen again.
    Last edited by chicagopizzaboy; 05-17-2024 at 02:02 PM.
    Who is J6 "Scaffold Commander," the key to the J6 Fedsurrection? https://rumble.com/v45y4z6-why-is-the-king-pin-of-j6-scaffold-commander-not-wanted-nor-identified-by-t.html

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Islandboyo View Post
    This conversation is NOT for people:

- who think their vote matters
    - cuckservatives
    - Demoncrats
    - people who think American politics is actually real

This conversation is for intelligent people who know American politics is nothing but a clown show meant to keep retarded Americans fighting each other over fake disagreements.

What was the point of electing Biden? Now i know Trump’s purpose was to keep the cuckservatives in line with the democratic system. He’s accomplished that because cuckservatives truly believe voting for Trump can save them and make America great (LOL)

But Biden? He is not very motivating, interesting or inspiring whatsoever. My theory is that they wanted to put in a democrat that no one liked or wanted and have him fail badly to disillusion the demorats from the party. Then they will have Trump win the election to further enrage and rile up the democratic voter base. They’ll be planning on wheeling out another democratic messiah who will capture the hearts and minds of the democrats sometime during Trumps next term.

Basically this new democratic messiah will serve the same purpose that Trump did for the cuckservatives. Keep the sheep in the confines of the barn. I also believe we will start to see a new era of political violence and riots during this time. We will start seeing fighting in the streets and political divisions will be much worse than today. Things will start to get much more desperate and hard across America during the Trump term I think. Possible we see the more radical elements splinter off to form communist groups as well.

I see no other purpose for installing Biden as President other than to demoralize the democratic party. Nothing else makes sense
    They both will methodically chit on Americans while funneling money to other countries.

Prove me wrong.
    I love eggs.

sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have interesting and often extreme takes OP. One thing I’ll agree with you is that American politics is a clown show of epic proportions. These politicians are so corrupt and morally bankrupt. America is a declining empire, morphed into a total oligarchy. Soon to be dog eat dog world, if it’s not already.

I laugh at petty arguments and disagreements between republicans/MAGA and woke/liberal crowd. Meanwhile our overlords are in complete control and expanding their power with no end in sight.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Obviously he has always been a puppet installed by the NWO globalists because he is easy to control and will do what they want him to do. Chit like the WEF and WHO are his masters.

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My response to people who say they installed Biden because of how easily controlled he is:

Who isn’t easily controlled in Washington? They control everyone. Every single politician will do what they’re told, it’s not like Biden is unique in this regard. There has to be something more to why they went with a dementia patient who NO ONE likes. The demorat party could have easily ran someone younger, likeable, and energized but they didn’t. There is a reason for this; the people running the show aren’t dumb. Biden definitely has alot of dirty laundry that could be used against him, but cmon, we know they could have found a better candidate with just as much dirt on them.

Trump was chosen for the Republican party for a very specific purpose which he accomplished. This leads me to believe that Biden must also have been chosen, but the purpose is less clear. Thoughts? My theory is as about as much as i can make of it.

People need to stop thinking these political happenings are organic or “grassroots”. This stuff is being planned and orchestrated by the ones running the show, and the politicians are just actors playing the role they’ve been given at this point.
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great post OP. I’ve made comments like this before and people get offended if you don’t blindly support “their side”. It’s all a show designed to keep the working class of this country pinned against each other, distracted by nonsense such as abortions or trannies while the ruling class continues to make moves in the shadows. A nation that’s divided is in the best interest of whoever’s at the top. If you think about it, the guys who play with feces and play Roblox have more in common with the far right MAGA guys than they do with the political party they blindly support. We are all on the same team, like it or not. I have this theory that the Covid vaccine situation was a test run to divide the masses even more. Get the people riled up, trample all over the rights of the working class and instead of people uniting together and taking a stand, they became even more divided than ever due to propaganda and psychological manipulation. It worked like a charm for the guys at the top of the food chain. Everyone needs to just get off of the internet and live their lives, realize that none of this political bullchit matters, and there’s nothing that anyone can/will do
    My identical twin brother (RIP) was perma'd by teampunishment circa 2012. Miscing in 2023 to carry on his legacy

USMC '09-13 ACCURACY BY VOLUME
    LOL @ POGs crew
    IBEW gorillaback crew
    Top tier tradie crew
    Californians have ruined Idaho crew

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Voting is for most people a charade intended to make them feel in charge while being oppressed but what alternative do you suggest?
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

cgh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The swamp needs a swamp creature leader who can be controlled.

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Islandboyo View Post
    My response to people who say they installed Biden because of how easily controlled he is:

Who isn’t easily controlled in Washington? They control everyone. Every single politician will do what they’re told, it’s not like Biden is unique in this regard. There has to be something more to why they went with a dementia patient who NO ONE likes. The demorat party could have easily ran someone younger, likeable, and energized but they didn’t. There is a reason for this; the people running the show aren’t dumb. Biden definitely has alot of dirty laundry that could be used against him, but cmon, we know they could have found a better candidate with just as much dirt on them.

Trump was chosen for the Republican party for a very specific purpose which he accomplished. This leads me to believe that Biden must also have been chosen, but the purpose is less clear. Thoughts? My theory is as about as much as i can make of it.

People need to stop thinking these political happenings are organic or “grassroots”. This stuff is being planned and orchestrated by the ones running the show, and the politicians are just actors playing the role they’ve been given at this point.

It's simple, really.

Biden was the most electable out of the rest of the candidates nationally, and had been in Congress for all his adult like, which makes him a more comfortable pick for investors.

It's not really rocket science.

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    Voting is for most people a charade intended to make them feel in charge while being oppressed but what alternative do you suggest?

The solution is to keep being a Drumpfer cuck, and voting in what YOU perceive to be a rigged system Drumpf can't win in anyways.

Just keep trying to vote your way out lmao.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He is very controllable. (Obama is pulling the strings). Has no real thoughts or agenda of his own. Will do whatever his master(s) tell him to do. Probably the Powers that Be have a lot of dirt on him. (blackmail)

And he ain't Trump.
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

Originally Posted by BeachPro11 View Post
    He is very controllable. (Obama is pulling the strings). Has no real thoughts or agenda of his own. Will do whatever his master(s) tell him to do. Probably the Powers that Be have a lot of dirt on him. (blackmail)

And he ain't Trump.

Obama is controlling it all, eh?

The real Jordan Belfort.

**Summer Walker Crew**

BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    Obama is controlling it all, eh?

The real Jordan Belfort.

99.99% chance he is imo.

I remember back in the summer of 2020 Biden was like 4th in the Dem primary polls. He was doing terrible in them. I told my wife "watch, they will make sure Biden is the Dem nominee even though he is getting killed in the polls. He is the guy they want in there."

Sure enough, a few days later all of a sudden a few of the Dems that were beating him dropped out of the race, just out of the blue, and endorsed Biden. It made no sense UNLESS you realize that is what the Powers that Be wanted to have happen.

So it did.
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

99.99% chance he is imo.

I remember back in the summer of 2020 Biden was like 4th in the Dem primary polls. He was doing terrible in them. I told my wife "watch, they will make sure Biden is the Dem nominee even though he is getting killed in the polls. He is the guy they want in there."

Sure enough, a few days later all of a sudden a few of the Dems that were beating him dropped out of the race, just out of the blue, and endorsed Biden. It made no sense UNLESS you realize that is what the Powers that Be wanted to have happen.

So it did.

Sure.

**Summer Walker Crew**

Sure.
    But that is literally what happened. I am not making that up.

Go back and read the news cycle from back then. Biden was getting crushed. And then mysteriously the crushers dropped out, endorsing Biden.

It was comical and made ZERO sense unless you realize that Biden was the chosen one because HE WAS CONTROLLABLE. The others like Tulsi and Beta and Butt man were not, at least not to the extent that Biden was.

But that is literally what happened. I am not making that up.

Go back and read the news cycle from back then. Biden was getting crushed. And then mysteriously the crushers dropped out, endorsing Biden.

It was comical and made ZERO sense unless you realize that Biden was the chosen one because HE WAS CONTROLLABLE. The others like Tulsi and Beta and Butt man were not, at least not to the extent that Biden was.

Tulsi? lmao

She's a DoD asset that Hillary destroyed single handedly.

None of the other candidates could secure an easy win against Drumpf like Biden.

**Summer Walker Crew**

HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Flood border
    Get the US back into multiple proxy wars
    Stop energy production
    Erase middle class

AlfBundy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlfBundy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlfBundy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlfBundy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlfBundy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlfBundy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlfBundy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlfBundy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlfBundy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlfBundy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlfBundy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Vote for Biden if you're a glutton for punishment
    Founding member of the Official johnnydeep1 Fan Club

Negs on sight: Netflix cucks, porncels, the Gyno Crew (Derplington, georgeenoob, MinisterOLust)

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To finish the job him and Obama started
    As above, so below;
    As within, so without.
    Nothing rest; everything moves; everything vibrates.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=185271663&p=1701118833#post1701118833

It's simple, really.

Biden was the most electable out of the rest of the candidates nationally, and had been in Congress for all his adult like, which makes him a more comfortable pick for investors.

The solution is to keep being a Drumpfer cuck, and voting in what YOU perceive to be a rigged system Drumpf can't win in anyways.

I don't buy the "electable" BS

Literally anyone they want can be electable. They own and run the media. They run Hollywood. Was Trump electable? None of that bullchit about investors and time in congress means anything. Trump was chosen despite all of those things you mentioned, which means it doesn't matter. What actually matters is how they're using these politicians to influence the people and herd them into the slaughter house. Trump did a damn fine job at it with the MAGA movement making cuckservatives put their faith back into the system. The problem is, what is their plans for the leftist? Do they intend to wheel someone out who can get everyone bought back in to the system after this Trump vs Biden Saga? OR will they push more radical elements (communist) in order to stop the game and fully take control like the jews did in the Soviet Union
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's simple, really.

The most electable? In 2020 Democratic Primary Biden got 13.7% of the vote in Iowa and 8.4% in New Hampshire. Bill Clinton is the only other candidate to lose both primaries but that is because he ran against Harkin who had a home state advantage.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Im voting rfk with the knowledge that no matter who i vote for it wont change anything

What alternative do you suggest?
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Originally Posted by Mckay23 View Post
    The most electable? In 2020 Democratic Primary Biden got 13.7% of the vote in Iowa and 8.4% in New Hampshire. Bill Clinton is the only other candidate to lose both primaries but that is because he ran against Harkin who had a home state advantage.
    And yet as I said above, magically out of thin air, shortly after getting trounced in those primaries much of his competition bowed out and endorsed him and on he went to win the Dem nominee.

It made no sense unless you realize he was chosen to win, not elected to win.

Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    And yet as I said above, magically out of thin air, shortly after getting trounced in those primaries much of his competition bowed out and endorsed him and on he went to win the Dem nominee.

It made no sense unless you realize he was chosen to win, not elected to win.
    Yeah, it was the same thing in 2016. DNC picked the winner:
    Could Bernie Sanders have won a primary that wasn’t ‘rigged’?

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/04/polit...ile/index.html

TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Leftists wanted to stick it to Trump by electing Obama's VP, it's purely symbolical. They also regretted not pushing Joe in 2016 and giving Hillary a chance, which turned into the greatest catastrophe in their miserable lives, so they pretended like they built a time machine and fixed the timeline.

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very simple: he’s the fall guy. He’s a senile old man so when his administration employs their America last policy, it’s just dumb sleepy old Joe.

They wouldn’t be able to get away with that chit with someone that Americans thought was competent.

The fact you can’t see this makes you just as fuking stupid as you think the people on your list are.
    Royals Crew
    Chief Crew
    Festivus Cew

Originally Posted by ~Hades~ View Post
    Very simple: he’s the fall guy. He’s a senile old man so when his administration employs their America last policy, it’s just dumb sleepy old Joe.

They wouldn’t be able to get away with that chit with someone that Americans thought was competent.

The fact you can’t see this makes you just as fuking stupid as you think the people on your list are.
    They get away with it every time, with Trump, Obama, Clinton, Bush, and Carter. Americans are too dumb (like you) to actually judge the level of competency someone would need to be "in charge". If American's could judge competency then surely we would not be still picking between cuckservative and Demoncrat politicians still in 2024. When has any politician been held accountable for the state of America that they would fear "not being able to get away with it"?

America last was still the policy when Trump, the jew worshipper, was in office btw. Who has been held accountable for the poverty, crime, drugs, and crumbling infrastructure in America??
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading: