• PC

7 36.84%
  • Console

13 68.42%
  • No Preference

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Registered Pizza Brah FallOutBrah's Avatar
    FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Smile Handheld vs Pc vs Console

What do you find yourself playing on the most? What is the best?

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pc is best. No question. Anyone denying this at this point is actually retarded.

Console is second best... For now

Within 10-15 years/another console gen or two, handheld will surpass consoles and probably make them obsolete. Cloud gaming will be good enough and available for anyone not trying to play fast paced online games. Anyone trying to play fast paced mp games will just be on pc. Mobile hardware will be even smaller and more efficient. Even phones will end up surpassing consoles.

I think many consumers will just end up totally fed up with consoles and move to pc. It's already happening, aaa gaming is dying rapidly.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People who claim handhelds are better are legitimately retarded and homeosexual.
    Sig line can't be a novel

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    PC unless it's an exclusive tranny walking simulator.

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a midrange PC and plan on upgrading my GPU to a RTX 5070 in the future but I prefer gaming on my PS5. Windows has all kinds of ****ery I just don't want to deal with most times.

Downloading "repacks" is nice though. Can try out a game to see if it's for me, before shelling out money for it.
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

Make Misc Great Again JustiNtense's Avatar
    JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    PC/handheld

PC to play all the games with steam which has crazy good sales, and you can connect controller when you need it. Then have a Steam Deck available that will run all of those games when you're traveling. Can even buy a stand for it and connect a controller to it as well.
    "Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always."

The pessimist complains about the wind
    The optimist expects it to change direction
    The realist adjusts the sails

ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Problem with PC is that I get too distracted with misc and such bs

I love that consoles are exclusives to games only. Kind of forces me to only play.

Handheld is good but SRS Whoever prefers small screen should GTFO

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Handheld, although this comes from personal preference and not some, "Handheld is master race! Best!" mentality some people are attaching to it. I don't have much time. I lack two+ hour openings in my life to plunk down on the couch and play. I get an hour in the morning, which I must divide between catching up on any show I might be into, doing a little light calisthenics, making/drinking coffee and also maybe some gaming. Other than that, I might catch a minute here or there at work, which I might misc, watch a show throughout the day, catch a youtube video or two and also maybe some gaming.

So for me? Portable handheld just makes more sense. Something I can pick up and play in light chunks and put down quickly to do other things, which is constant.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I play handheld and console. Best is subjective.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    Pc is best. No question. Anyone denying this at this point is actually retarded.

Console is second best... For now

Within 10-15 years/another console gen or two, handheld will surpass consoles and probably make them obsolete. Cloud gaming will be good enough and available for anyone not trying to play fast paced online games. Anyone trying to play fast paced mp games will just be on pc. Mobile hardware will be even smaller and more efficient. Even phones will end up surpassing consoles.

I think many consumers will just end up totally fed up with consoles and move to pc. It's already happening, aaa gaming is dying rapidly.
    This is a somewhat accurate assessment for me.

PC is clearly the best. I own a PC and an Xbox SX though and I do most of my gaming on the SX. I prefer the simplicity of console gaming. I would tolerate playing all games on PC if that were the only reason though. But a lot of my gaming time comes on multiplayer shooters, and the best way to avoid cheaters is playing on console. Unfortunately some of those games have crossplay that includes PC now which is a huge mistake. The only one that I play is BF2042 and it's full of PC cheaters. If games shift more towards including PC in crossplay, or if consoles are ever phased out completely, devs MUST implement better anticheat systems in multiplayer games.

As for handhelds, I just have 0 interest in them whatsoever. I don't game when I'm out of the house, and when I do game I want to be able to see everything clearly on my monitors that I paid good money for. On top of that as I said a good part of what I play are multiplayer shooters and those will never be viable on cloud gaming. Even for the other games I play, the highest speed I can get in my area is 30 Mbps and that's unlikely to change for a while for various reasons I won't get into now. So not sure I could could game on that speed anyways. The only upgrade option I have really is Starlink and that's expensive AF and not worth it IMO, especially since I've heard mixed things on reliability, especially from people who live in a similar terrain.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was a PC gamer for years but too many hackers, couldn't play warzone or FIFA without dudes with wall hacks and aim bots and on Fifa they'd be 10 foot tall scoring every goal. Also GTA V just full of hackers every few games dropping infinite money and killing everybody soon as you spawn and they can't be killed.

Switched over to XSX then found out you couldn't disable crossplay so switched to PS5.
    PS Portal is great too for single player games.
    WRB :)

*VAG CREW*

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PSVita View Post
    I was a PC gamer for years but too many hackers, couldn't play warzone or FIFA without dudes with wall hacks and aim bots and on Fifa they'd be 10 foot tall scoring every goal. Also GTA V just full of hackers every few games dropping infinite money and killing everybody soon as you spawn and they can't be killed.

Switched over to XSX then found out you couldn't disable crossplay so switched to PS5.
    PS Portal is great too for single player games.
    Uhh you can disable crossplay on loads of Xbox games lol

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Console is best. No question. Anyone denying this at this point is actually retarded.

PC is second best... For now

Within 10-15 years/another console gen or two, handheld will surpass PCs and probably make them obsolete. Cloud gaming will still not be good enough and available for anyone trying to play fast paced online games. Anyone trying to play fast paced mp games will just be on console. Mobile hardware will be even bigger and more efficient. Even phones will end up surpassing PC.

I think many consumers will just end up totally fed up with PC and move to consoles. It's already happening, aa and indie gaming is dying rapidly.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Console is best. No question. Anyone denying this at this point is actually retarded.

Within 10-15 years/another console gen or two, handheld will surpass PCs and probably make them obsolete. Cloud gaming will still not be good enough and available for anyone trying to play fast paced online games. Anyone trying to play fast paced mp games will just be on console. Mobile hardware will be even bigger and more efficient. Even phones will end up surpassing PC.

I think many consumers will just end up totally fed up with PC and move to consoles. It's already happening, aa and indie gaming is dying rapidly.
    Don't see how PC gaming will die with FPS, RTS and MOBAs existing

Chapstick is a scam srs bananabucket's Avatar
    bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Steam Deck was lifechanging
    Colts - Pacers - Purdue

**Karl Pilkington crew** (Founder) (Only member)

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    12-5-23

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just got my odin 2 pro.

Havent played console or pc games since ps2 days. srs.

odin is perfect for my needs. Plays ps2 games easily without even tweaking anything.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

MR.PHF '09

“Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them.”- Don Quixote

''Damn right I like the life I live

'Cause I went from negative to positive

And it's all Good..."

"Friends come and go but Enemies Accumulate"

"Zero tolerance Crew" ZERO, NADA !!!!

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    PC only crew. Might get a console when the kids are a bit older and sneakily enjoy it quite a bit for myself.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    Revenue =/= best, just easier to sell. People will buy stupid trinkets on mobile games, so we know that doesn't equal quality, just a better system for milking impatient people.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Revenue =/= best, just easier to sell. People will buy stupid trinkets on mobile games, so we know that doesn't equal quality, just a better system for milking impatient people.
    Another thing to consider is there are billions of people in the world with access to cellphones and PCs because they use them for other things. The percentage of people who use them for dedicated gaming devices is low. Whereas people who buy a console do it only for gaming, therefore the gaming engagement on a console is near 100%. That's why it's consoles that largely impact the trends of the industry.

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    PC by far. I rarely touch my old azz PS4 and my PSP's don't get used much.

When I finally get a PS5 I will be doing way more console gaming. I miss being able to just sit on the couch and play lol.

Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    PC by far. I rarely touch my old azz PS4 and my PSP's don't get used much.

When I finally get a PS5 I will be doing way more console gaming. I miss being able to just sit on the couch and play lol.
    It's a fuking goat feeling esp with consoles having fast loading now.

Feels great to just jump on the couch and get into it without distractions.