My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz

Post Does Testosterone Make You Gay?

Does Testosterone Make You Gay?
    scientists have tried for years to determine the cause of human sexuality, but female-to-male transsexuals and roided male bodybuilders may have already figured it out

https://www.piratewires.com/p/testos...-makes-you-gay

On Evolutionary, a bodybuilding forum, one guy puts it like this: “I ran Trenbolone [a synthetic androgen] for the first time the last 15 weeks… after a month of random sex hookups [with women] I started getting more weird feelings where it wasn’t good enough for me so I decided to download some gay apps on my phone and started hooking up with other guys and shemales [which] brought me so much satisfaction.”

The phenomenon he’s referring to — tren-induced homosexual behavior — is a widely documented side effect of anabolic steroids in bodybuilder forums. It’s so common, in fact, that it’s even inspired a rhyme: “More Tren, More Men.” Scientific consensus suggests sexuality is the stable byproduct of interactions between genetic, hormonal and environmental factors present in the womb and in early childhood — but the anecdotal experience of steroid-taking bodybuilders and female-to-male (FtM) transmen who take cross-sex hormones suggest something simpler. Testosterone makes you gay.

Specifically, the claim goes, high doses of synthetic androgens like testosterone or trenbolone (tren), an anabolic steroid, can produce strong, persistent and, occasionally, exclusive sexual attraction to males, regardless of whether the person taking the hormones previously identified as gay — or even bisexual.

On Reddit, one FtM trans man describes how he identified as a lesbian and only slept with women for over a decade before coming out as trans, taking testerone and becoming predominantly male-attracted. “Literally every sexual fantasy I have now is with a dude, every person I get a crush on is a dude.”

This kind of experience is so common in the trans world it’s become a meme — “T made me gay.” “Testosterone is making me gayer: I just want dick. All the time. I used to only be into women. Wtf,” reads one post with over 1,500 upvotes on r/ftm, a subreddit for trans men. Commenters concur. “The cis gay to trans gay pipeline is very real,” writes one user, referencing the fact that many lesbians find themselves exclusively attracted to males after taking high doses of testosterone. “I call it the ‘3 Hs of Testosterone’: hungry, horny, homosexual,” writes another.

The story is similar in the world of doping bodybuilders. Derek Munro, the YouTuber behind More Plates, More Dates, a fitness channel with almost 2 million subscribers, has a widely-viewed video (“He Took Tren and Became Gay? Science Explained”) inspired by a popular Reddit post titled “Why the **** is tren turning me homosexual?” which details a tren user’s newfound interest in sex with men. Elsewhere on Reddit, amid one tren user’s detailed story about how steroids made him routinely binge on *******, alcohol, and benzos, he slips in that, after breaking up with his girlfriend, he “started hitting on her gay friend, for banter at first but the Tren made it weird and flirtatious… Tren actually made me get gay feelings for this man.” They eventually slept together.

When speculating about what drives these sexuality changes, users generally fall into one of two camps: those who think synthetic androgens merely bring out latent sexual desires and those who think the drugs produce them. The first view is particularly popular on trans forums, where people often claim their new attraction to men is a byproduct of feeling more comfortable with their appearance post-transition. “A lot of us are very dysphoric about being in straight relationships with men as women,” one person explains, “Once we become more comfortable in our bodies and are perceived as men, that can unlock other stuff we didn’t know about ourselves.” Another, who identifies as a “former lesbian,” adds: “I think I was always a little bi but dating women always felt safer, especially because there isn’t a set power dynamic like in hetero relationships.” Perhaps, this line of thinking goes, the testosterone-driven libido simply leaves no room for sexual ambiguity.

Others, both on trans and bodybuilder forums, believe synthetic androgens actually made them attracted to men. “I have been in multiple relationships and was sexually active with cisgender females before taking testosterone. I don’t see how anything except the testosterone could have affected [my sexuality],” writes one trans man. On bodybuilder forums, users often discuss how the libido-boosting effects of tren, which is at least three times more potent than synthetic testosterone, may have somehow changed the objects of their sexual attraction. “A fair amount of tren kinks [like gay sex] stem from the extreme libido boost it gives people,” writes one user. Another puts it more directly: “[On tren] I’m horny. And I’ll **** anything.”

There is some scientific evidence supporting hormone-induced sexuality shifts, though it’s often based on studies with small sample sizes. On the trans side, a 2017 study of 122 trans men from San Francisco found that 69% attributed testosterone use to new sexual behaviors and 49% reported changes in their sexual attraction after taking testosterone for hormone-replacement therapy. And though only around 7% of those surveyed had a male partner (either cisgender or an MtF trans woman) before starting testosterone, almost 40% reported having one after taking T. Another 2013 study of 605 FtMs found 40% reported a testosterone-induced shift in sexual orientation, though it’s not clear all of these involved new male attraction. (For further evidence the effect is real, Folx Health, an app that provides virtual consultations and prescriptions for the gender dysphoric, lists sexuality change as one of the “myths” about taking testosterone — alongside several other well-documented negative side effects.)

On the bodybuilder side, evidence is more mixed. Scientists have long speculated that lower testosterone levels make men gay. In the 1970s, several studies emerged that purported to identify correlations between lower levels of testosterone and luteinizing hormones (which trigger testosterone production in men) and homosexual behavior, though a subsequent meta-analysis found this evidence inconclusive. A more recent study based on over 17,000 participants found homosexual men are significantly more likely to use anabolic-androgenic steroids (like tren) than heterosexual men, but there hasn’t been a conclusive study showing these steroids can induce attraction.

But regardless of what peer-reviewed research says, steroid-induced homosexuality is already an accepted truth on the internet. If the phenomenon has gotten relatively little mainstream coverage, it may be because it complicates orthodoxies both for those who claim homosexual orientation is always fixed at birth (a core contention of many early gay-rights activists) and for those who claim it’s always psychosocial. Reality is messier than theory. And if one thing is clear, it’s that for some, more tren = more men.

the author

https://twitter.com/metaversehell?lang=en
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who knows? Hormones have all sorts of downstream effects. Thats why I think Bc is not safe for women in the long term
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

BerserkGrom is a name known to all. (+5000) BerserkGrom is a name known to all. (+5000) BerserkGrom is a name known to all. (+5000) BerserkGrom is a name known to all. (+5000) BerserkGrom is a name known to all. (+5000) BerserkGrom is a name known to all. (+5000) BerserkGrom is a name known to all. (+5000) BerserkGrom is a name known to all. (+5000) BerserkGrom is a name known to all. (+5000) BerserkGrom is a name known to all. (+5000) BerserkGrom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome article.
    One guy on reddit said xyz, therefore
    xyz must be true.

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Click-baity title aside, there could be some truth to it…. Not in the claim that testosterone makes you gay, but that people who are confused or curious and start taking hormones it could affect their sexual attractions. For me personally I’ve been on trt for almost three years and while my sex drive is as strong as ever I still get disgusted by any type of male homosexuality. I also know lots of people in similar boats who have used in the past and never had any change in that regard, or at least they never told me.

But when you’re talking about brainwashed kids who think a man who claims to be a woman is a woman, or all the other people in the muddy waters of society(author is in San Francisco) I could see it changing sexuality to a broad degree. But I’d say that’s mainly for people who already aren’t on stable ground and are more open to explore. I also think that testosterone levels are dropping across the board and the effects on confidence/sex drive are very large. When someone gets a taste of having high testosterone levels(particularly if they’ve always been low or had self-esteem/other issues) it will light up all kinds of pathways and they could have the drive to do all kinds of things. It can definitely affect personality, and again in a world where the powers that be have done their best to blur the lines, I could see how some people may experience very large changes in themselves.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah seems all trannys have big cawks says a friend of mine

If you have a big un probly ya tranny in disguise

Your the phhgt

Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol you don’t just turn gay from taking tren

You don’t just wake up one morning after you started your cycle and think “well, I’m gonna download Grindr today”

Obviously these fukin queers were gay all along

The added hormones just makes you hornier and lowers your inhibition and makes you confident, I.e. “im gonna go slay some man’s butthole from now on”

IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would assume if your test is high you'll bang anything. Isn't that the whole point of HTC going after the land whales and pig women.

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No

Chasing weiners does

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ausaric View Post
    lol you don’t just turn gay from taking tren

You don’t just wake up one morning after you started your cycle and think “well, I’m gonna download Grindr today”

Obviously these fukin queers were gay all along

The added hormones just makes you hornier and lowers your inhibition and makes you confident, I.e. “im gonna go slay some man’s butthole from now on”
    You'd be surprised how many people tuurn gay on m3th for example.

Chemicals affect sexuality mind = blown

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    HTC crew in shambles.

Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Repeal the 19th

Zealot from the housetops PaulJerome's Avatar
    PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    Chemicals affect sexuality mind = blown
    Don't know if anyone noticed but the key word in the article is 'synthetic':

"Specifically, the claim goes, high doses of synthetic androgens like testosterone or trenbolone (tren), an anabolic steroid, can produce strong, persistent and, occasionally, exclusive sexual attraction to males, regardless of whether the person taking the hormones previously identified as gay — or even bisexual"

High 1100+ natural test, 100% never gay crew reporting.
    6'5" 210 lbs, 10.9% body fat

Disagree with me, fine; but before calling me a fraudster click: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=185252663

Bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable unto all things.

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Roldz View Post
    Friedman you say? huh, imagine that
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    sounds like they’re really saying it turns lesbians straight

Originally Posted by buwbs View Post
    Yeah seems all trannys have big cawks says a friend of mine

If you have a big un probly ya tranny in disguise

Your the phhgt
    uh no
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

Originally Posted by PaulJerome View Post
    Don't know if anyone noticed but the key word in the article is 'synthetic':

"Specifically, the claim goes, high doses of synthetic androgens like testosterone or trenbolone (tren), an anabolic steroid, can produce strong, persistent and, occasionally, exclusive sexual attraction to males, regardless of whether the person taking the hormones previously identified as gay — or even bisexual"

High 1100+ natural test, 100% never gay crew reporting.
    trens not even a testosterone derivate - it's made from progesterone.

Most testimonies that I've heard regarding tren are not very good apart from the muscle building results.

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Uhyeahokay View Post
    HTC crew in shambles.

________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer

China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP's Mum makes me gay, after her operation.
    "Add-a-Dickto-Me"
    Huge schlong on that "lady"