LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why do Hasidic Jews not understand "personal space"?

NYC checking in.

Saw an incident today where some Hasidic Jews were crowded around a 'Rabbi' type, listening intently to what he was saying. A few of them kept kicking their legs out behind them like cows do, and one hit a woman standing near a crosswalk twice.

She turned and asked him to stop, and the guy said 'sorry, sorry', then did it again a few seconds later. He kept kicking his leg back like a cow, seriously, and bobbing his head.

I spoke with her - was having a smoke - and she launched into this loud tirade about them "being fu*king rude" and "not appreciating personal space", and they ignored her.

I nodded sagely and walked on when the light changed. I looked back and that guy was seriously having some kind of seizure.

Thoughts?

EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's crazy, we must have passed each other, because I saw an incident today where some Hasidic Jews were crowded around a 'Rabbi' type, listening intently to what he was saying. A few of them kept kicking their legs out behind them like cows do, and one hit a woman standing near a crosswalk twice.

She turned and asked him to stop, and the guy said 'sorry, sorry', then did it again a few seconds later. He kept kicking his leg back like a cow, seriously, and bobbing his head.

I spoke with her - was having a smoke - and she launched into this loud tirade about them "being fu*king rude" and "not appreciating personal space", and they ignored her.

I nodded sagely and walked on when the light changed. I looked back and that guy was seriously having some kind of seizure.

Thoughts?
    Misc Firearms Crew
    Actually lives in Texas crew
    Definitely putting some anchor babies in illegal latinas crew

LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EDcellent View Post
    That's crazy, we must have passed each other, because I saw an incident today where some Hasidic Jews were crowded around a 'Rabbi' type, listening intently to what he was saying. A few of them kept kicking their legs out behind them like cows do, and one hit a woman standing near a crosswalk twice.

Thoughts?
    "Actually lives in Texas crew".

Pretty sure you could KoS someone for doing what I described.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That actually reminds me of a time when I saw an incident where some Hasidic Jews were crowded around a 'Rabbi' type, listening intently to what he was saying. A few of them kept kicking their legs out behind them like cows do, and one hit a woman standing near a crosswalk twice.

Thoughts?
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post

Thoughts?
    Pretty sure you would have offered to blow the Rabbi, f/aggot that you are.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LogicalLifts View Post
    Pretty sure you would have offered to blow the Rabbi, f/aggot that you are.
    Stop projecting your gay and selfish desires onto me fr though
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    Stop projecting your gay and selfish desires onto me fr though
    A delusional f/aggot. Surprising, lol.

Last edited by LogicalLifts; 05-14-2024 at 08:13 PM.

24HrParking is a name known to all. (+5000) 24HrParking is a name known to all. (+5000) 24HrParking is a name known to all. (+5000) 24HrParking is a name known to all. (+5000) 24HrParking is a name known to all. (+5000) 24HrParking is a name known to all. (+5000) 24HrParking is a name known to all. (+5000) 24HrParking is a name known to all. (+5000) 24HrParking is a name known to all. (+5000) 24HrParking is a name known to all. (+5000) 24HrParking is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Live in Australia, do not have this problem.
    “I hope death is like being carried to your bedroom when you were a child & fell asleep on the couch during a family party. I hope you can hear the laughter from the next room.”

Australian crew
    WFH crew
    Miscer since 2008 crew
    6 foot, 85kg crew

Originally Posted by 24HrParking View Post
    Live in Australia, do not have this problem.
    Based.

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LogicalLifts View Post
    NYC checking in.

Saw an incident today where some Hasidic Jews were crowded around a 'Rabbi' type, listening intently to what he was saying. A few of them kept kicking their legs out behind them like cows do, and one hit a woman standing near a crosswalk twice.

Thoughts?
    seems like the logical thing to do
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

Originally Posted by SirFapsAIot View Post
    seems like the logical thing to do
    Indeed. Engaging with low class sorts isn't my thing, except here.

BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by BespokenBrah View Post
    It was something like this, srs.