Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Didn't that girl recant her story boyo?

And we're talking specifically about this case. Joe should have gotten knocked out long ago by some dad or dads.
    It’s all relative boyo. It shows he has a history of it. Then there’s his crack head son who molested his niece. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Real sick family who obviously can’t control themselves around children, especially if they’re relatives.
    ANTI ANTIFA WORLDWIDE - DESTROY THE RED SCUM

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    You are SO fuking mad. LMFAOOOO!!!

"Showers with my dad, probably not appropriate."

"Was I molested? I think so..."

So if the two are separate occurrences, then who TF was she talking about then Ass Rot? We know Joe got in the shower with her, and we know she said it wasn't appropriate.

So fill in the blanks for us now... Who molested her if it wasn't her dad?
    I believe in her diary she talks about being a sex addict, drug addict, etc. Do you think her entire diary is about her father?

And how about her words where she says **** cultist like you are twisting the words in her diary for political gain?

Thoughts on that Mr. ****?

How many wanks so far Bushy? Hell, I'm actually acknowledging you AND you have a **** story. You must be like a teen age boy right now.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I believe in her diary she talks about being a sex addict, drug addict, etc. Do you think her entire diary is about her father?

And how about her words where she says **** cultist like you are twisting the words in her diary for political gain?

Thoughts on that Mr. ****?

How many wanks so far Bushy? Hell, I'm actually acknowledging you AND you have a **** story. You must be like a teen age boy right now.
    Her entire diary? No idea Ass Rot because I haven't read her entire diary.

This part though, where she said...

Yeah, that's about Joe - being that Joe is in fact her father boyo.

I'm really glad you're not defending him though.. That'd just be weird.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can you show me the words "he molested me in the shower"?

Or can you show me the words "Joe molested me?

Oh that's right, she literally just said you cultist ****s are twisting her words and using them for political advantage.

Nah you can't. Only in your sick, **** mind. How many wanks today so far boyo? This story has been a gold mind for ****s like you.
    Sillie Logic 101:The diary proves Biden only took showers with his daughter. Since Ashley said she was molested but didn't specifically say it was Joe, it HAD to have been someone else.
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer

SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Her entire diary? No idea Ass Rot because I haven't read her entire diary.

This part though, where she said...

Yeah, that's about Joe - being that Joe is in fact her father boyo.

I'm really glad you're not defending him though.. That'd just be weird.
    She mentions Joe in the moleting part? You sure about that boyo? I know you WANT it to be true but it ain't.

Now pull up your pants and do something productive with your day.

And stay away from children you sick, titillated phuk.
    Early AM workout crew.

Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    Sillie Logic 101:The diary proves Biden only took showers with his daughter. Since Ashley said she was molested but didn't specifically say it was Joe, it HAD to have been someone else.
    Cultist logic. No where does Ashley claim Joe molested her. She does claim she was a sex addict among other things. She only calls the shows "probably" inappropriate. Weird description for your father molesting you don't you think? Does she think her father molesting her may not be inappropriate?

Joe sucks. Joe sucks as a father. But the diary does not accuse Joe of being a ****. Ashly confirms this with her recent letter when she says cultist are using the diary out of context to hurt her family. Weird behavior for someone molested by her father dontchathink?
    Early AM workout crew.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She mentions Joe in the moleting part? You sure about that boyo? I know you WANT it to be true but it ain't.
    I do believe I asked you who it was if it not him though, did I not?

After all, she did say he got in the shower with her, and she did in fact say that it was not appropriate. So fill in the blanks for us now Ass Rot.. since you're so adamant that it couldn't possibly have ever been him.

I'm glad you're not defending him though.. Thanks for clarifying that.

Now pull up your pants and do something productive with your day.

And stay away from children you sick, titillated phuk.
    Strong words from the one who said this...

So anytime you touch a girl you're a groomer?
    Can you show us the scientific study of when children are aware they're being touch inappropriately on the chest? Cause I ain't looking that up. But you must have the data since you're crying about it nonstop.

Show your work boyo.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Originally Posted by Jayzuz View Post
    It’s all relative boyo. It shows he has a history of it. Then there’s his crack head son who molested his niece. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Real sick family who obviously can’t control themselves around children, especially if they’re relatives.
    Agree with all. But to go from sniffing to molesting kids is a bridge too far. Joe clearly is a horrible parent, his kids are trainwrecks, and even without all that he's want too handsy and touchy and should have been knocked out.

All that said, going from sniffing and being handsy to outright sexual assualt like what happens in conservative groups like churches, boy scouts, young life, etc is a leap that should not be made without actual evidence.
    Early AM workout crew.

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    Imagine working this hard to convince yourself your pants ****ter hero isn't a p3do. It's not a p3do cult.

I do believe I asked you who it was if it not him though, did I not?

After all, she did say he got in the shower with her, and she did in fact say that it was not appropriate. So fill in the blanks for us now Ass Rot.. since you're so adamant that it couldn't possibly have ever been him.

I'm glad you're not defending him though.. Thanks for clarifying that.

Strong words from the one who said this...
    Why do you keep leaving out "probably." Why would she call getting molested by her father in the shower "probably inappropriate"? These are her words in her diary that you're basing your entire fantasy of a sexual **** situation on.

You've just made the case for me boyo. There's zero chance she's talking about Joe molesting her or she wouldn't have qualified the showers like she did. No one would call getting molested in the shower "probably inappropriate."

Now pull up your pants and stay away from kids ****.
    Early AM workout crew.

Certified jawstethics SaltyDog920's Avatar
    SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Where did she say Joe molested her?

And notice no other topic gets Bushy to machine gun post like a post about ****s. Dude obviously has a fetish about the subject and he's 100% posting with his pants around his ankles whacking off like a teenager.

Get help muthaphuker.
    LMAO Sillie out here defending Uncle Joe against his own daughter's words "Was I molested? Probably." and "Inappropriate showers"....Just lol

You phucks set the precedent of guilty until proven innocent during the Kavanaugh trials. You called him a rapist despite the only evidence to the contrary where Ford's own friend refuted her statement. You twisted "indulge too much in alcohol" into "he gets drunk and rapes people". ****kkk you, **** RAPEYPat, and **** your molesting dear leader Uncle Joe.
    Sweet dreams, Bunny crew - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166681061&highlight=sweet+dreams+bunny

Avoids horse women like the plague crew

Silently correcting your grammer and spleling crew.

Why do you keep leaving out "probably." Why would she call getting molested by her father in the shower "probably inappropriate"? These are her words in her diary that you're basing your entire fantasy of a sexual **** situation on.

You've just made the case for me boyo. There's zero chance she's talking about Joe molesting her or she wouldn't have qualified the showers like she did. No one would call getting molested in the shower "probably inappropriate."
    So who was it then? I keep asking you, and despite being adamant about it, you still refuse to answer.

Now pull up your pants and stay away from kids ****.
    Strong words from the one who said this..

Can you show us the scientific study of when children are aware they're being touch inappropriately on the chest? Cause I ain't looking that up. But you must have the data since you're crying about it nonstop.

Show your work boyo.

- Jayarbie

So who was it then? I keep asking you, and despite being adamant about it, you still refuse to answer.

Sex addicts likely have a myriad opportunities to be molested boyo, HTF do I know who it was?

Now why exactly would she refer to getting railed in the shower by her dad as "probably inappropriate." You take all her other words as 100% gospel so you must this phrase too.

Stay down ****. And I don't mean your pants, pull them up and stay away from children.

You can still have all your Joe touching kids vids you love to spank to and fantasize about them, I won't argue that they make Joe look terrible.

This diary however does not do what you cultist have been putting forward. Ashley herself said as much.
    Early AM workout crew.

SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cultist are tying to link the was I molested with the showering. It ain't there.
    Jesus Christ. Sillie out here defending molestation as long as it doesn't happen in the shower.

"She claims she was likely molested."
    -Non cultists

"In the shower? She doesn't say she was molested in the shower!1!!"
    -Sillie

"Regardless of where it happened, she claims she was likely molested."
    -non cultists

"BUT IT WASN'T IN THE SHOWERRR!!1!"
    -Sillie

Pretty pathetic, my dude.
    Sweet dreams, Bunny crew - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166681061&highlight=sweet+dreams+bunny

Sex addicts likely have a myriad opportunities to be molested boyo, HTF do I know who it was?

Now why exactly would she refer to getting railed in the shower by her dad as "probably inappropriate." You take all her other words as 100% gospel so you must this phrase too.

Stay down ****. And I don't mean your pants, pull them up and stay away from children.

You can still have all your Joe touching kids vids you love to spank to and fantasize about them, I won't argue that they make Joe look terrible.

This diary however does not do what you cultist have been putting forward. Ashley herself said as much.

Show your work boyo.
    It's no wonder you fight so hard to "not defend him" Ass Rot. Sounding a lot like birds of a feather..

- Jayarbie

Originally Posted by SaltyDog920 View Post
    Jesus Christ. Sillie out here defending molestation as long as it doesn't happen in the shower.

-Non cultists

-Sillie

-non cultists

-Sillie

"Showers with my dad - probably not appropriate"

"Was I molested? I think so.."

"SHE DIDN'T SAY JOE MOLESTED HER YOU PHUCKING CULTIST! RAGE!"

- Jayarbie

-Non cultists

-Sillie

-non cultists

-Sillie

Boyo all I'm saying is that she doesn't even imply that Biden molested her. In fact her use of "probably inappropriate" makes it clear she wasn't railed in the shower by Joe.

As I've said a million times, Joe sucks, he's handsy and inappropriate and should have gotten knocked out long ago. But that doesn't mean he sexually assaulted his daughter.

I'm not even sure why you cultist are so hot to push this point, Biden does tons of actual things that make people hate him.
    Early AM workout crew.

Uh-oh... We victim blaming now Ass Rot? Wtf is wrong with you man... Jesus.

- Jayarbie

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Showers with my dad - probably not appropriate"

"Was I molested? I think so.."

"SHE DIDN'T SAY JOE MOLESTED HER YOU PHUCKING CULTIST! RAGE!"

Imagine getting this worked up over a "non issue". The p3do protests too much methinks.

Originally Posted by yabbayabba View Post
    Imagine getting this worked up over a "non issue". The p3do protests too much methinks.
    I'm really glad he's not defending him though.

- Jayarbie

Boyo all I'm saying is that she doesn't even imply that Biden molested her. In fact her use of "probably inappropriate" makes it clear she wasn't railed in the shower by Joe.

As I've said a million times, Joe sucks, he's handsy and inappropriate and should have gotten knocked out long ago. But that doesn't mean he sexually assaulted his daughter.

I'm not even sure why you cultist are so hot to push this point, Biden does tons of actual things that make people hate him.
    I used to afford people the benefit of the doubt until you ****s tried to railroad Kavanaugh as a rapist despite the only evidence (Ford's friend denying her story) to the contrary.

So now we operate on guilty until proven innocent. I've seen some shady things with your dear leader. Using YOUR precedence, I'm confident enough to call him a molester and afford your dear leader the same treatment as you gave Kavanaugh.

I used to afford people the benefit of the doubt until you ****s tried to railroad Kavanaugh as a rapist despite the only evidence (Ford's friend denying her story) to the contrary.

So now we operate on guilty until proven innocent. I've seen some shady things with your dear leader. Using YOUR precedence, I'm confident enough to call him a molester and afford your dear leader the same treatment as you gave Kavanaugh.
    Boyo you just know Rapey Kav did it. Hell, rich dude at a party with some drunk chicks, do I really need to walk you through how it happens all the time.

And Rapey Kav loved to get hammered, that's a fact.

But I do hear you and you're not wrong to take the stance you do.

I respect that.
    Early AM workout crew.

Boyo you just know Rapey Kav did it. Hell, rich dude at a party with some drunk chicks, do I really need to walk you through how it happens all the time.

I respect that.
    So Kav is guilty for no other reason than he was a drunk frat boy at a party.

But Joe Biden - who has a long history of not being able to keep his hands off little girls, and whose own daughter said he took showers with her, and that it was inappropriate - is completely innocent.

Got it Ass Rot. Thanks for clarifying.

- Jayarbie

BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000)
    P3d0-Peter the s*hitter of pants. Most disgusting act in history, w/ his own daughter.
    Lock up the c*nt.

Registered User chicagopizzaboy's Avatar
    chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigDickBlack View Post
    P3d0-Peter the s*hitter of pants. Most disgusting act in history, w/ his own daughter.
    Lock up the c*nt.
    If police got wind that some random man was showering with his teenage daughter social services would be called in real fast. And the girl removed from the home. How come CNN isn't out interviewing social services experts about this situation? Instead it is covering everything Trump did with grown consenting women.
    Last edited by chicagopizzaboy; 05-14-2024 at 12:31 PM.
    Who is J6 "Scaffold Commander," the key to the J6 Fedsurrection? https://rumble.com/v45y4z6-why-is-the-king-pin-of-j6-scaffold-commander-not-wanted-nor-identified-by-t.html

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So Kav is guilty for no other reason than he was a drunk frat boy at a party.

But Joe Biden - who has a long history of not being able to keep his hands off little girls, and whose own daughter said he took showers with her, and that it was inappropriate - is completely innocent.

Got it Ass Rot. Thanks for clarifying.
    dont forget,
    His own son calls him “**** Pete”
    ‘Discovered on his laptop that turned out NOT to be Russian disinformation and is real
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I respect that.
    Now all frat guys are rapists. You heard it here first folks.

BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chicagopizzaboy View Post
    If police got wind that some random man was showering with his teenage daughter social services would be called in real fast. And the girl removed from the home. How come CNN isn't out interviewing social services experts about this situation? Instead it is covering everything Trump did with grown consenting women.
    Libtards, the MSM and the corrupt s*hitter admin, it will all bite them in the ass one day, yet they are too stupid to see it.

Originally Posted by goody1 View Post
    Now all frat guys are rapists. You heard it here first folks.
    Yep.. all you need is an accusation.

- Jayarbie

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You brag all the time about doing well financially - ever been to a party with drunk chicks?
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()