Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by georgeenoob View Post
    No wonder you don't get along with Anachron. Complete lack of self awareness.
    You're talking about a faceless turbo e-warrior who lives to argue with people on message forums all day and night. Not exactly the best person to be using as a standard for self awareness.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    You aren't an independent. Show one post of yours supporting anyone but Biden

I'll wait
    The dude spends all his time here fighting anyone who criticizes Biden and simping for the dems whenever possible, but yeah, totally independent lol.

Biden is as far from an independent politician as they get. He's a total far left radical hellbent on extreme policies and appeasing the woke mob. I doubt he's winning over many independents these days, and the few he can win over are probably very unlikely to be defending him on the internet.

georgeenoob is not very well liked. (-100) georgeenoob is not very well liked. (-100) georgeenoob is not very well liked. (-100) georgeenoob is not very well liked. (-100) georgeenoob is not very well liked. (-100) georgeenoob is not very well liked. (-100) georgeenoob is not very well liked. (-100) georgeenoob is not very well liked. (-100) georgeenoob is not very well liked. (-100) georgeenoob is not very well liked. (-100) georgeenoob is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    The dude spends all his time here fighting anyone who criticizes Biden and simping for the dems whenever possible, but yeah, totally independent lol.

Biden is as far from an independent politician as they get. He's a total far left radical hellbent on extreme policies and appeasing the woke mob. I doubt he's winning over many independents these days, and the few he can win over are probably very unlikely to be defending him on the internet.
    You're talking out your ass, making stuff up. This is why I choose to ignore you sometimes: if there's no angle for you to spin, you resort to lying.

Label me whatever you'd like, it won't matter cause that's exactly what I expect from you and the rest of MAGA.

You aren't an independent. Show one post of yours supporting anyone but Biden

I'll wait
    Give me a sec. I still don't care what you think, but I'll enjoy proving you wrong.

Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington
    Trump 2024: Cultists and Proud of it!

Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington
    You're talking out your ass, making stuff up. This is why I choose to ignore you sometimes: if there's no angle for you to spin, you resort to lying.

Label me whatever you'd like, it won't matter cause that's exactly what I expect from you and the rest of MAGA.

Give me a sec. I still don't care what you think, but I'll enjoy proving you wrong.
    Haven't you heard? If you criticize Trump then you're a liberal.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You've never proven me wrong..you are the dum dum that did not understand states usurp power to Federal...you've always been an idiot george. It's just what you are

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

george is just as much of a brain dead walking corpse as his hero Biden, the loops he goes through to defend him yet somehow "isn't" a supporter of him is astonishing lol

georgeenoob is not very well liked. (-100) georgeenoob is not very well liked. (-100) georgeenoob is not very well liked. (-100) georgeenoob is not very well liked. (-100) georgeenoob is not very well liked. (-100) georgeenoob is not very well liked. (-100) georgeenoob is not very well liked. (-100) georgeenoob is not very well liked. (-100) georgeenoob is not very well liked. (-100) georgeenoob is not very well liked. (-100) georgeenoob is not very well liked. (-100)
    You've never proven me wrong..you are the dum dum that did not understand states usurp power to Federal...you've always been an idiot george. It's just what you are
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1700133593

Now someone get a tranq gun to put this ape back in his cage.

george is just as much of a brain dead walking corpse as his hero Biden, the loops he goes through to defend him yet somehow "isn't" a supporter of him is astonishing lol
    The funny thing is he keeps calling me a MAGA cultist simply because I oppose Biden and the democrats, when I have never been a fan of Trump or a MAGA bandwagoner. That's just how dedicated he is to the left, he's always desperate to portray anyone who has a contrary opinion from him as some sort of extremist as he doubles down hard on promoting and defending Biden whenever possible, all while claiming to be an independent. It's funny how he expects anyone to believe that.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1700133593

Now someone get a tranq gun to put this ape back in his cage.
    I stand corrected, good job zoophile. Next learn how the Constitution works and maybe you'll actually get somewhere in life.

The funny thing is he keeps calling me a MAGA cultist simply because I oppose Biden and the democrats, when I have never been a fan of Trump or a MAGA bandwagoner. That's just how dedicated he is to the left, he's always desperate to portray anyone who has a contrary opinion from him as some sort of extremist as he doubles down hard on promoting and defending Biden whenever possible, all while claiming to be an independent. It's funny how he expects anyone to believe that.
    I don't defend Biden whenever possible. I've defended him with that thread I made and handful of times. I'm done defending myself. I thought I'd give it a shot to see if you could be open minded, but you're too far gone. Quite dumb of me considering you're such a hypocrite in that post too. Just another cultist antagonizing anyone not pro Trump in any way possible. Label me whatever you'd like, it won't matter cause that's exactly what I expect from you now and the rest of MAGA.

I stand corrected, good job zoophile. Next learn how the Constitution works and maybe you'll actually get somewhere in life.
    That'll work.

I don't defend Biden whenever possible. I've defended him with that thread I made and handful of times. I'm done defending. I thought I'd give it a shot to see if you could be open minded, but you're too far gone. Quite dumb of me considering you're such a hypocrite in that post too. Just another cultist antagonizing anyone not pro Trump in any way possible. Label me whatever you'd like, it won't matter cause that's exactly what I expect from you now and the rest of MAGA.
    You claimed he wasn't a p3do

I don't defend Biden whenever possible. I've defended him with that thread I made and handful of times. I'm done defending myself. I thought I'd give it a shot to see if you could be open minded, but you're too far gone. Quite dumb of me considering you're such a hypocrite in that post too. Just another cultist antagonizing anyone not pro Trump in any way possible. Label me whatever you'd like, it won't matter cause that's exactly what I expect from you now and the rest of MAGA.
    Lol, he's still trying to call me names like MAGA cultist while claiming it's me that is too far gone and unreasonable.

Such independent.

You claimed he wasn't a p3do
    I see news from every legit news outlet, including a bunch of biased alt-right anti-Biden programs (for lulz), only time I've read this is on misc. R/p trumpers call everyone a p3do, of course they're going to call Biden p3do. So predictable it insults my intelligence.

Lol, he's still trying to call me names like MAGA cultist while claiming it's me that is too far gone and unreasonable.

Such independent.
    )
    What's crazy is the fact that in the thread he just linked...you were the one in support of DeSantis, but somehow it's (D)ifferent in his case. Just lol

Such independent.
    I'm calling a spade a spade, something independents are known to do.

)
    What's crazy is the fact that in the thread he just linked...you were the one in support of DeSantis, but somehow it's (D)ifferent in his case. Just lol
    Yup, I always liked DeSantis more than Trump, but I guess like I'm the MAGA Trumper and he's the DeSantis supporter because he says so.

)
    Now you're grasping at straws.

Good night.

Yup, I always liked DeSantis more than Trump, but I guess like I'm the MAGA Trumper and he's the DeSantis supporter because he says so.
    Don't forget a cultist also. Keep fighting the good fight, partisan. Stay in denial and keep spinning like a figure 8 while you're at it.

Complete lack of self awareness.

Don't forget a cultist also. Keep fighting the good fight, partisan. Stay in denial and keep spinning like a figure 8 while you're at it.

Complete lack of self awareness.
    Projecting harder doesn't make you look any less ridiculous.

Projecting harder doesn't make you look any less ridiculous.
    Like this?

That's just how dedicated he is to the left, he's always desperate to portray anyone who has a contrary opinion from him as some sort of extremist as he doubles down hard on promoting and defending Biden whenever possible, all while claiming to be an independent.
    Did I mention you were a hypocrite? I did, and you still decided to make that last post.

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)

I don't think Biden personally is that far left. It's like you said, people of the opposing persuasion squish all their opponents as far to the extreme as they can get. When have you ever seen someone cast an opponent's view with subtlety and nuace?

Biden and Obama seem far left in the reference frame of most Americans but they don't typically know chit about political philosophy. American politics is so obsessed with liberalism they can't differentiate between a left leaning liberal and a real leftist.

The gOP of course squash them all into the same category along with Marxist and tranny boogeymen which makes it worse, and people think jut left-leaning liberals are extreme left. You've seen in my case being left-leaning, but calling out Wincel's marxism because I think that's way too far left.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    “Indite”
    "Too stupid to even figure out the subtitles of trolling." - Vickissick07

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "hur dur if you don't let our master rape and cheat, we cultist will attack like animals in heat hur dur"
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    "hur dur if you don't let our master rape and cheat, we cultist will attack like animals in heat hur dur"
    I honestly can't tell if you're trying to make fun of Republicans or just stating a true liberal fact
    St. Louis Blues Crew
    I cannot suck my entire dong but I can lollipop the head crew
    It might be short but it sure is skinny crew
    RICHSTRONG's personal s*x toy

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by azzspankr View Post
    I honestly can't tell if you're trying to make fun of Republicans or just stating a true liberal fact
    If the cultist shoe fits...
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd have voted for Desantis.
    george...please
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!