Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fitnessguy24 View Post
    I never said I'm a christian. I was baptized..however that's easy to do. All it takes is water and a pastor.

And again, we run into the problem with scriptures...much like we always do. People will always trvrevert back to the "you're taking scripture put of context "when it doesn't fit their biases. What we are seeing in this thread is people who do this exact same thing, except with Hitler. When something doesn't align with their views they are quick to justify it from some nonsensical angle, such as we see with conspiracy theorists who believe **** like "the holocaust never happens"
    I'm not pro-Hitler. I'm not pro any man. I'm pro Jesus Christ, and that is all

ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP's stupidity is almost satirical. Like it's an act designed to exhaust you, because you realize, to even begin to reach him on any rational level, you would have to peel back layers upon layers of his unbelievably and comically naive NPC stupidity.

"here's a concern trolling question regarding this subject, based entirely on false premises and my own willing stupidity. Heh, good luck unraveling this one heh"

I know OP is far too stupid to actually understand what he's doing, but in the realm of social engineering, psyops, and demoralization, this is a very basic method to exhaust and break people with sheer stupidity.

He's purposely making the people replying to him to put in an unreasonable amount of effort (proving Hitler wasn't who he is claimed to be, the validity of the holohoax, why Christian values would align more with Germany of the past, what true Christianity is and not the modern day Cuckianity, etc., etc.,) to unstupid him, with the honest goal of making him "notice" or see the light.

The twist here is that he has no intention of his changing his position. He is neither willful (because his stupidity is on purpose), nor he honestly possesses the intellect, given his initial proposition.

In either case, if you type out any sort of honest answer with the goal of reaching him, you've just wasted your time.

Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChangGang View Post
    OP's stupidity is almost satirical. Like it's an act designed to exhaust you, because you realize, to even begin to reach him on any rational level, you would have to peel back layers upon layers of his unbelievably and comically naive NPC stupidity.

"here's a concern trolling question regarding this subject, based entirely on false premises and my own willing stupidity. Heh, good luck unraveling this one heh"

I know OP is far too stupid to actually understand what he's doing, but in the realm of social engineering, psyops, and demoralization, this is a very basic method to exhaust and break people with sheer stupidity.

He's purposely making the people replying to him to put in an unreasonable amount of effort (proving Hitler wasn't who he is claimed to be, the validity of the holohoax, why Christian values would align more with Germany of the past, what true Christianity is and not the modern day Cuckianity, etc., etc.,) to unstupid him, with the honest goal of making him "notice" or see the light.

The twist here is that he has no intention of his changing his position. He is neither willful (because his stupidity is on purpose), nor he honestly possesses the intellect, given his initial proposition.

In either case, if you type out any sort of honest answer with the goal of reaching him, you've just wasted your time.
    I'm trying to understand the hypocrisy. That's it.

It's nothing new, child. This stuff happens on the misc everyday.
    540 pound deadlift

100 pound DB shoulder pressesx10\
    225x28 barbell bench
    405x10 deadlift
    405 bench press

Leader-NOT a follower ..i am my own own crew

The degree to which someone judges or finds evil in another..he himself is guilty to the same degree...even if is unconsciously

The tyrant dies and his rule ends. The martyr dies and his rule begins

TwoTailedSperm is a name known to all. (+5000) TwoTailedSperm is a name known to all. (+5000) TwoTailedSperm is a name known to all. (+5000) TwoTailedSperm is a name known to all. (+5000) TwoTailedSperm is a name known to all. (+5000) TwoTailedSperm is a name known to all. (+5000) TwoTailedSperm is a name known to all. (+5000) TwoTailedSperm is a name known to all. (+5000) TwoTailedSperm is a name known to all. (+5000) TwoTailedSperm is a name known to all. (+5000) TwoTailedSperm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Of all the inconsistencies between the teachings of Christ and the behaviors of some Christian people this particular one is unremarkable

resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

it's the internet. only ratfish and too anabolic are like this real life
    (ʘᴗʘ✿)

i can't decide

ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hitler was Catholic, although he had more agnostic beliefs. He didn't loath Christianity, mainly due to historical reasons - the First Reich being based on Christianity.

Overall, he hated nepotistic organizations, thus why he viewed Jews as a problem. But he was pursuing other groups as well, such as the Freemasons, which were no different. Christianity did have its share of nepotism historically, but the church wasn't anywhere near as bad. They were opportunistic but weren't like Freemasons and Jews for example, where they jump into a society they don't care about, leech on it, bankrupt it, and then leave.

resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    You may not be, but if you are born again you are..

Revelation 1:6
    And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
    Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world.”
    (ʘᴗʘ✿)

i can't decide

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    When did that happen?

Also, Jesus hates faygs (you).
    I wouldn't say he hates homosexuals, just their "sins"...and he will accept them so long as they Repent and not continue said sins...
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Irezumi View Post
    I wouldn't say he hates homosexuals, just their "sins"...and he will accept them so long as they Repent and not continue said sins...
    True

ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

understand deez NUTS f4gg0t LOL

Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    understand deez NUTS f4gg0t LOL
    I find humor in your paradoxical nature.

You make a post and try to sound smart..or at least pretend to..and then you revert right back down into your shadow self (which is the real you) the person who has disdain for gay people ..that's the real you. The rest of trying to sound smart ...its all just an act.
    You're deeply insecure about yourself. Oppressive father, unrealistic expectations were set for you as a kid and you failed. Physically first of all. Now you take all the hatred that has been dealt to you and you deal it out to others. Because you're insecure.
    540 pound deadlift

225x28 barbell bench
    405x10 deadlift
    405 bench press

The degree to which someone judges or finds evil in another..he himself is guilty to the same degree...even if is unconsciously

You make a post and try to sound smart..or at least pretend to..and then you revert right back down into your shadow self (which is the real you) the person who has disdain for gay people ..that's the real you. The rest of trying to sound smart ...its all just an act.
    You're deeply insecure about yourself. Oppressive father, unrealistic expectations were set for you as a kid and you failed. Physically first of all. Now you take all the hatred that has been dealt to you and you deal it out to others. Because you're insecure.
    LOL look at prison Becky here putting his psyche major 101 degree he got in D block to work.

"heh the real you is someone who hates gay people"

yes, I absolute hate homosexual like you. woe is me. woe is me and SICK burn bro.

nobody will waste a single serious post answering your retarded f4gg0t ass question because I exposed your act. u mad u booty pirate?

LOL look at prison Becky here putting his psyche major 101 degree he got in D block to work.

"heh the real you is someone who hates gay people"

yes, I absolute hate homosexual like you. woe is me. woe is me and SICK burn bro.

nobody will waste a single serious post answering your retarded f4gg0t ass question because I exposed your act. u mad u booty pirate?
    Wait a second you said you exposed me...I thought I wasn't conscious of what I was doing?

Ask yourself why do you hate gay people? Why does it matter who someone else is attracted to?

You're the kind of person that's overly sensitive to disgust. You wash your hands a lot. You believe in dirty VS clean PEOPLE.

I know who you are and you're mistaken for a second if you think I'm below you because I'm a felon.
    540 pound deadlift

225x28 barbell bench
    405x10 deadlift
    405 bench press

Originally Posted by resoog View Post
    Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world.”
    That has nothing to do with the post you quoted...

Wait a second you said you exposed me...I thought I wasn't conscious of what I was doing?

Ask yourself why do you hate gay people? Why does it matter who someone else is attracted to?

You're the kind of person that's overly sensitive to disgust. You wash your hands a lot. You believe in dirty VS clean PEOPLE.

I know who you are and you're mistaken for a second if you think I'm below you because I'm a felon.
    No no no, you're mistaken. I couldn't care less and I'm not judging the fact that you're a felon.

I have disdain for you because you are a retarded homo. ded srs (ded srs) (ded fkn srs) (dfs)

Next time if you truly want an answer to your question, perhaps don't blatantly load the fkn question with false premises.

Imagine if I'd ask the question, "Hey guys, how is it that all prisoners where Fitnessguy24 is doing his time are low IQ bootyhole connoisseur jew dikk sukking cucks??

No no no, you're mistaken. I couldn't care less and I'm not judging the fact that you're a felon.

I have disdain for you because you are a retarded homo. ded srs (ded srs) (ded fkn srs) (dfs)

Next time if you truly want an answer to your question, perhaps don't blatantly load the fkn question with false premises.

Imagine if I'd ask the question, "Hey guys, how is it that all prisoners where Fitnessguy24 is doing his time are low IQ bootyhole connoisseur jew dikk sukking cucks??
    False premise? Which part was false ?
    540 pound deadlift

225x28 barbell bench
    405x10 deadlift
    405 bench press

outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hitler never tried to bang his cellmate in the ass and if he did he would give him a reacharound
    Sniff hard as fuk when guys pass by to smell their balls crew
    Don't know how to hold arms when walking crew
    Has to use a soundboard to order pizza crew
    Order pizza and lower money from second floor in bucket crew
    Bodybuilders against lifting crew
    Mod Negs: 3

BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Damn, OP really penetrated some miscers' feelings ITT.
    modnegged4life

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Aren't you a welfare mooching/unemployed felon who was too dumb to wear a mask when robbing a place?

Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Aren't you a welfare mooching/unemployed felon who was too dumb to wear a mask when robbing a place?
    Deflecting from the issue at hand.

An inferior mind will try to personally attack the person when the argument being made threatens their world view
    540 pound deadlift

225x28 barbell bench
    405x10 deadlift
    405 bench press

Deflecting from the issue at hand.

An inferior mind will try to personally attack the person when the argument being made threatens their world view
    no. we're just pooling evidence of your low iq behavior, and the low IQ displayed in this thread and your retarded question, forces us to conclude that it is not worth our time to put effort in giving you answers to very complicated subjects.

you'll be either be too dumb to comprehend it, or you'll just go back to being a normie retard who asks question like the OP, man.

Trust me bro, it's not because you're a felon. It's because you're 99% likely to be too stupid to make good use of the answer I (we) would give you.

That's just the unfortunate truth, man

no. we're just pooling evidence of your low iq behavior, and the low IQ displayed in this thread and your retarded question, forces us to conclude that it is not worth our time to put effort in giving you answers to very complicated subjects.

you'll be either be too dumb to comprehend it, or you'll just go back to being a normie retard who asks question like the OP, man.

Trust me bro, it's not because you're a felon. It's because you're 99% likely to be too stupid to make good use of the answer I (we) would give you.

That's just the unfortunate truth, man
    Again, you avoid my question. I asked you..in my PREVIOUS post...WHICH premises were i leading with in my post that were false? What have I said in this thread that was false and could not easily be substantiated by a quick Google search.

Again, you underestimate me because I'm gay Yada Yada...don't know what that has to do with anything at all, in the slightest.

Also, you questioning my credibility on stuff that is easily searchable...makes YOU look like the moron to anyone who has brains enough to think with their own brain. News flash: your opinion is NOT fact.
    540 pound deadlift

225x28 barbell bench
    405x10 deadlift
    405 bench press

Again, you avoid my question. I asked you..in my PREVIOUS post...WHICH premises were i leading with in my post that were false? What have I said in this thread that was false and could not easily be substantiated by a quick Google search.

Again, you underestimate me because I'm gay Yada Yada...don't know what that has to do with anything at all, in the slightest.

Also, you questioning my credibility on stuff that is easily searchable...makes YOU look like the moron to anyone who has brains enough to think with their own brain. News flash: your opinion is NOT fact.
    this guy's source is Google guys

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

1st page of Google search result is this guy's almight source

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH

"pls engage me so I can DEBOOOOOOONK your claim with 1st page google search result heh I DARE you heh"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Himmler was the crazy looney toon who came up with all that occult and ideas about genocide. He convinced Hitler he was the reincarnation of an Aryan god and Hitler just went with most of what he said. Himmler was the one really in charge. He did whatever the fuk he wanted