Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    But you had to put it back on to walk to the bathroom.

Gyms reopened but with limited amounts of people allowed. You had to sign up for a time slot and then the staff would clean everything in between "sessions". Group exercise was done but only with clearly marked areas on the ground that you weren't allowed to leave.

Looking back, some of the stuff was absolutely bizarre but a lot of people (including myself) got caught up in the fear mongering.
    I remember when you were caught up in going "reeeee" at bouncy castles.

No amnesty for covidians like yourself.

friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    how easily people can be brainwashed.
    tihs.
    Bills crew / Bud Light crew / extra onion crew / M&P crew / lcp2 crew / ap3 crew / Trump crew / mcdonalds app crew / cat-owner crew / Tin Cup crew / self-checkout crew / country music crew / RIP snails crew

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zarathu5tra View Post
    How my hatred towards people is justified. I stopped doubting about the nature of humans after that, it was all I needed.
    I think you wanna be careful here.

I suspect that, could we actually see into the private thoughts of other people, during the pandemic you would have seen FAR more disagreement than what people’s outward actions and behaviour might suggest. Massively so.

Take myself for example. I felt like the whole thing was one big joke and in private I got on with my life as best I could, but in public I put on a show of following (most) of the rules and not making waves or being overly disagreeable.

I’m in the UK and post-covid our politicians got into a lot of trouble/scandal because evidence was released of them hosting parties during peak covid and breaking all the rules. This really captures for me what is possibly the weirdest thing about the whole covid debacle. How deep down many, many, many, many, people, even our public officials, clearly thought the whole thing was kind of a joke, but in public they acted like it was the most serious thing ever.

It’s all well and good that we can come onto anonymous forum and reveal how ridiculous we thought the whole thing to be. The problem is that we typically don’t do the same in public, because there are potential consequences.

The pandemic revealed how much we dutifully obey our overlords, even if we disagree with them in private.

Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing.
    All it did was confirm a lot of things.

What no one talks about though is that people have gotten even more hostile, in general, since then.
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

Silence2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Silence2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Silence2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Silence2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Silence2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Silence2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Silence2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Silence2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Silence2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Silence2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Silence2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Lack of independent thinking

Unshakeable trust in government and medical industry

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Evil_D View Post
    Nothing.
    All it did was confirm a lot of things.

What no one talks about though is that people have gotten even more hostile, in general, since then.
    I think a lot of people have realized hard truths, like their friends/neighbours would turn on them in a heartbeat over simple things like food and toilet paper, and that elected officials have zero interest in anything beyond getting re-elected and aren't there to help anyone.

Silence2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Silence2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Silence2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Silence2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Silence2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Silence2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Silence2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Silence2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Silence2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Silence2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Silence2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by zarathu5tra View Post
    How my hatred towards people is justified. I stopped doubting about the nature of humans after that, it was all I needed.
    This too actually

Never really liked people to begin with but I thought it was just me. COVID showed it was them not me.

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    I think a lot of people have realized hard truths, like their friends/neighbours would turn on them in a heartbeat over simple things like food and toilet paper, and that elected officials have zero interest in anything beyond getting re-elected and aren't there to help anyone.
    Just reminder to those who might be unaware...

Woofie was one of the covidians going reeee about the unvaccinated.

He has also admitted to voting for the elected officials that he is complaining about, in a snap election called in the middle of the pandemic.

The "friends and neighbours" he is talking of? Yup, that includes himself.

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Me:

MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot. *not financial advice as I am not your financial advisor*
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I learned that American society is a very delicate flower, ready to get ****ed.
    ☆ Member of the Brave 767 crew ☆ Never forget.
    -Florida Gators-

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How easily some people were willing to give up their freedom, for a situation that didn't a whole lot of sense. To a certain degree I could understand the fear. For as long as I can remember we have been told about deadly diseases of the past, whether from movies, TV programs, and with news reports. Was glad though that over time some people became tired of the harsh lockdowns, vaccine mandates, basically seeing the cures being prescribed not working well, if at all, and looked for change.

It reminds me a bit of Stanley Migram's studies were people were willing to do awful acts on other if an expert said it was ok to do them. Around 70% would do what the experts said to do blindly. The other 30% or about, were more thoughtful, asked questions, and came to their own conclusions.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I remember that when an officer would get Covid, they would send two people in biohazard suits, who would spray the locker room down with sanitizer......

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post
    I think you wanna be careful here.

I suspect that, could we actually see into the private thoughts of other people, during the pandemic you would have seen FAR more disagreement than what people’s outward actions and behaviour might suggest. Massively so.

Take myself for example. I felt like the whole thing was one big joke and in private I got on with my life as best I could, but in public I put on a show of following (most) of the rules and not making waves or being overly disagreeable.

I’m in the UK and post-covid our politicians got into a lot of trouble/scandal because evidence was released of them hosting parties during peak covid and breaking all the rules. This really captures for me what is possibly the weirdest thing about the whole covid debacle. How deep down many, many, many, many, people, even our public officials, clearly thought the whole thing was kind of a joke, but in public they acted like it was the most serious thing ever.

It’s all well and good that we can come onto anonymous forum and reveal how ridiculous we thought the whole thing to be. The problem is that we typically don’t do the same in public, because there are potential consequences.

The pandemic revealed how much we dutifully obey our overlords, even if we disagree with them in private.
    True, look at Obama throwing a party, with like 500 guests, and nobody said ****. The "help" had to mask up though.......

Also, every single Democratic politician violated their own mandates, and nothing happened to them.