Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    never heard of any of those people
    * Rawdog crew * Creampie crew * Poverty crew *

Haven't worn a condom since middle school crew

* HTC crew *

GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    That's a thread about a ban?

So no source, got it.

LOL everyone here can read, AnaDOXX.

The thread is about you getting banned for DOXXing on this esteemed forum.

The mods looked at the evidence, verified it to be true, and then gave you a lengthy ban (when nobody gets banned anymore).
    I don't have to gather the evidence again (which you have since deleted), and put you on trial (again) every single time you develop amnesia about the events.

You were caught, put on trial, and sentenced.
    The mod ban has been recorded and serves as prima facie evidence that you DOXXed - no need to relitigate it ad nauseum since your Boomer memory is already having trouble recalling the events.

You've served your time, but unfortunately, that doesn't include expunging your record and denying that the punished behavior ever happened.
    I'm afraid Expungement is simply not offered on the MISC.
    Everyone needs to be aware that when you lose your arguments, you seek to expose their identifying information in retaliation.

It's funny that your Ped0 Boomer friend ExPatriot uses the same tact: not addressing what I said and deflecting on some very serious accusations tied to his numerous "business trips" to a 3rd world country that has very little "business" to offer.

In a bizarre response, he quotes somebody that's not even talking to me, or about me.
    And I've never been banned.

Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GatorBoy92 View Post
    We lost something when Ernie left.
    You're right. This place has seemed a little less autistic lately.
    Repeal the 19th

KrackerJackeds alt GnomeSaiyanBruh's Avatar
    GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whatever happened to badblood?
    Nah bro I’m sweet.

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The mods looked at the evidence, verified it to be true, and then gave you a lengthy ban (when nobody gets banned anymore).
    I don't have to gather the evidence again (which you have since deleted), and put you on trial (again) every single time you develop amnesia about the events.

The mod ban has been recorded and serves as prima facie evidence that you DOXXed - no need to relitigate it ad nauseum since your Boomer memory is already having trouble recalling the events.

You've served your time, but unfortunately, that doesn't include expunging your record and denying that the punished behavior ever happened.
    Everyone needs to be aware that when you lose your arguments, you seek to expose their identifying information in retaliation.

It's funny that your Ped0 Boomer friend ExPatriot uses the same tact: not addressing what I said and deflecting on some very serious accusations tied to his numerous "business trips" to a 3rd world country that has very little "business" to offer.

In a bizarre response, he quotes somebody that's not even talking to me, or about me.
    Except, I wasn't banned for "doxxing", it wasn't a "lengthy ban" and I have a really nice apology email from BB.com.

Please link your sources for the bolded claim.

And if you haven't been banned, why are you on an alt?

That's a perm on sight, btw.

Edit : Just LOL at all your legalese verbal diarrhea... the misc is srs business.

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Houston realized his true purpose in life as a bottom feeder to chase 2/10's, they need dick too
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yeah he got caught doxxing in that one thread. He also was exposed as a whore maxxer recently, there are a lot of them here IDK why he just doesnt admit it.
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I post all the time.

GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    Yeah he got caught doxxing in that one thread. He also was exposed as a whore maxxer recently, there are a lot of them here IDK why he just doesnt admit it.
    He lies like a woman by omitting facts, or changing context, and other sloot ways that they think are clever.

"I never doxxed anyone, because I changed the definition of doxxing strictly to hacking."

Or, "BB.com apologized to me so I am now in the clear. They said, 'Sorry if you are upset about the ban, but we take Doxxing seriously. You see? They literally Apologized to me. I'm such a victim."

At the moment, he is playing dumb by pretending to not know what a linked "source" is.
    Sloots do the same thing by twirling a strand of their hair with a finger and asking dumb questions in a valley girl accent to derail, deflect, and patronize.

In this case, he would definitely want to derail and deflect because that linked source has statements from many credible and reputable witnesses to the AnaDOXXing.
    It's also proof that he was banned by mods for weeks, who conducted their own investigation and fact gathering, leading to their conclusion of an AnaDOXXing.

He was even caught destroying evidence.

Originally Posted by BrianDaMan View Post
    Anachron appears to have deleted his posts

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most of the people on that list have posted within the last month except for a few.

There's still

ChristianMR
    TypeNirvash
    FemaleWarrior
    That one guy, I just remember he had "Football Prophet" as his title for the longest
    EDIT: drvillian
    Otakutrevan
    Smosajoe
    Basiliskboy
    RoxyFoxy22
    Danielle (can't remember the numbers in her username)
    Houstonmiscer (will show up to post a thread and never reply back)
    MarinoMike (MIA since relocating to Texas)

Quite a few more I'm forgetting. Most just stopped posting when the racial and political threads kept getting bumped on page one. Then the outages, then the trolls got less creative and outright annoying. All of that stuff will compound and make most people leave. The Ultimate Guitar Forums was my main spot for a while. Eventually I just didn't care to post anymore. Same with the others I reckon.

Not to mention the lurkers who just wait around for something interesting to happen instead of being interesting themselves. Social bystander effect.

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    Quite big if true.

IIRC at least one or both would trash talk that stuff.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He lies like a woman by omitting facts, or changing context, and other sloot ways that they think are clever.

"I never doxxed anyone, because I changed the definition of doxxing strictly to hacking."

Or, "BB.com apologized to me so I am now in the clear. They said, 'Sorry if you are upset about the ban, but we take Doxxing seriously. You see? They literally Apologized to me. I'm such a victim."

At the moment, he is playing dumb by pretending to not know what a linked "source" is.
    Sloots do the same thing by twirling a strand of their hair with a finger and asking dumb questions in a valley girl accent to derail, deflect, and patronize.

In this case, he would definitely want to derail and deflect because that linked source has statements from many credible and reputable witnesses to the AnaDOXXing.
    It's also proof that he was banned by mods for weeks, who conducted their own investigation and fact gathering, leading to their conclusion of an AnaDOXXing.

He was even caught destroying evidence.
    Wow, this guy is still rustled that he got rekt by actual facts, and the fact that he doesn't even know what he is talking about.

Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    Quite big if true.

IIRC at least one or both would trash talk that stuff.
    I made a joke that involved Ibby's definitions that went over scooterbrahs head, and he got so rustled he made a thread trying to smear my name with that.

Edit : This is the post that apparently "exposed" me as a "whoremaxxer":

Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    EHB is very niche, you can't get that anywhere, it's not as common as CIM or OWO ( EHB - extra hairy butthole ).

OP is just jealous since a 200 mile trip on a rental scooter would be brutal.

Just LOL @ 2013 join dates not getting Ibby references.
    Last edited by Anachron; 05-09-2024 at 06:03 PM.

potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Miss BenjiOGloco
    Dachshund Crew 4 life
    Austrian
    Poverty Chair
    Impeach RichStrong

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember all those names.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

Unregistered User CuttyUnderleaf's Avatar
    CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    DolphinPilot is doing alright, he negged me not more than a day ago.

narak1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) narak1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) narak1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) narak1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) narak1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) narak1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) narak1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) narak1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) narak1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) narak1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) narak1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    RIP misc