Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    Yeah but they are not a true religion - they are mocking christianity.

This without God, there would be no spaghetti monster - it is an effect of a cause (Christianity).

Hence the spaghetti monster is a creation not a creator.

Logic 101
    Blasphemer. HE WILL SMITE YOU WITH HIS NOODLY APPENDAGE. REPENT SINNER! Forgive him father, for he knows not what he cooks.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WCline View Post
    Blasphemer. HE WILL SMITE YOU WITH HIS NOODLY APPENDAGE. REPENT SINNER! Forgive him father, for he knows not what he cooks.
    lol'd

Still though, you know what I mean, without Christianity (cause) there would be no spaghetti monster (effect).
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I tell you fellas I don't think I would be in it without the comfort and reassurance of the Holy Spirit.

"Jesus answered him, 'If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.'"

Keep his word guys and don't judge people.
    (ʘᴗʘ✿)

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    Oh I’d love to continue..it’s quite fascinating what the Sumerians believed regarding the universe..pretty laughable with what I’m seeing..happy to post more links
    I think the story you are thinking of involves the Red Dragon known as Tiamat who represents saltwater and Her Husband Abzu who represents fresh water.

The story says that cosmic fresh water combined with cosmic salt water creating a "big bang" which created the 1st generation of Gods.

The problem with this story is that it is not the original and it is not Sumerian.

The Sumerian equivalent to Tiamat would be Namma, She is the creator of everything but She has no Husband, She was singular in creation and represented Abzu.

She formed the Heaven(An) and Earth(Ki), Who then married, the Fruit of that Marriage is my favorite Sumerian God, Enki(Anki).

There are many Gods by this point but They are lazy, so They ask their Mom to find a solution, so She called on Enki.

Enki created humanity by the request of His Mother to be slaves to the Gods and the Sumerian story only gets more interesting from there.

I gotta go right now but I'll come back later tonight with the story of Anu, Who sat in the Heavens(Orbit), and Enlil, Who sat in the Sky.

Enki resides on and inside the Earth, He may even still be here, He loves us and Ki unlike my least favorite God, Enlil.
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's not a convincing argument that God exists, religion really depends on the blurred understanding that history gives which is why there's so much leeway for arguments to go back and forth.

It's very possible there's a "creator" though.
    ++ Always take shirt off before taking a chit crew ++
    ++ Balcony brah supporter crew ++
    ++ Use a soundboard to order pizza crew ++
    ++ Sniff hard as fuk when a girl walks by to smell her vag crew ++
    ++ Positivity crew ++

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm going to give you the condensed version of the Babylonian creation story and even though it is not Sumerian, it is important and I'll explain why.

Babylonian creation story begins with Tiamat and Abzu.

They birthed the Gods in pairs with the first 2 being Lahmu and Lahamu.

Lahmu and Lahamu then birthed Anshar and Kishar who then birth Anu who creates EA

Abzu now finds that his peace has been broken by all these new lesser Gods and plans to kill them all

When Abzu's kids hear that he can't stand them and has plans to kill them all, they turn towards EA for help, EA immediately kills Abzu for peace then he takes Abzu's place in the pantheon.

After conquering Abzu, EA celebrates by fuking his wife Damkina and then produces what may be the most consequential part of this story, Marduk.

Tiamat goes crazy because her kids killed her Husband and she finds a new man, Kingu who she appoint to lead the fight against her children, she arms him with the tablet of destiny

Her kids beg her for peace, they try to calm her but she is not having it and she is too strong for all of them, enter Marduk, who accepts the challenge but wants to be the Supreme Being if he takes Tiamat out.

Marduk kills Tiamat, splits her corpse in half to form Heaven and Earth, claims the tablet of destiny from Kingu and orders the creation of slaves(humans). Marduk needs source material he decides to kill Kingu as punishment and uses his blood. EA mixes clay and blood in an underground lab and forms humans.

This story marks the transition from a matriarchal society to a patriarchal one with the Goddess becoming God.

This means that Sumerian culture was likely no longer in direct control of the direction of civilization.

This is also why Tiamat is seen as an aggressive Red Dragon and Namma is a sweet Lady.

Sorry there was such a wait between responses, this subject is vast, we could be here for hours and I trade the stock market all week.

I can guarantee you a prolonged back and forth after market close on Friday or may be even before that.

We’ll pick up here tomorrow..

Anu

In the Akkadian Epic of Gilgamesh, Anu is persuaded by his daughter, Ishtar, to give her the Bull of Heaven so that she might send it to attack Gilgamesh. Unfortunately for the Bull of Heaven, Gilgamesh kills the beast and throws its right thigh at Ishtar’s head.

https://oracc.museum.upenn.edu//amgg/listofdeities/an

Interested to see what you will speak on this regard…

Enki

I’m really hoping you are going to claim that this is “Lucifer” in the Bible, just rebranded…but I’m gonna let you embarrass yourself with this one..

Hopefully you’ll also make the false presumption that the Tower of Babel was copied from Sumerian texts as well…that’s something I’d love to get into!

Be sure to reference Enmerkar & the Lord of Aratta.

I’m here to help
    I wasn't speaking to Akkadians but I would if it was relevant to Sumer.

Ziusudra, The Last King, is the Sumerian version of the Great Flood.

Enki is not "Lucifer" he is Prometheus or Adam, Tiamat is a Dragon.

I used to be like you until I was initiated - those pagan gods are just fallen angels from the bible
    More likely Aliens than "fallen angels".

The Babylonian creation story may also contain how the universe was formed but that's a long story I'll have to post it tomorrow.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    I wasn't speaking to Akkadians but I would if it was relevant to Sumer.

Ziusudra, The Last King, is the Sumerian version of the Great Flood.

Enki is not "Lucifer" he is Prometheus or Adam, Tiamat is a Dragon.
    How can enki be Adam - Adam means man

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

How can enki be Adam - Adam means man
    Adamah means clay and Adam means blood.

I dunno bro, you seem to be quite into the sumerian pagan religion - no different to being a pagan of any kind tbh

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Adam means man. THis is what sets the Bible apart from any other religious texts..I can give countless examples of God's hand being in the Bible, here is just one of them. All of the first names recorded in the Book of Genesis tell of God's redemptive plan for mankind.

Adam-Man

Methuselah comes from muth, a root that means “death” and from shalach, which means “to bring”, or “to send forth”. The name Methuselah means, “his death shall bring”.

Methuselah’s father was given a prophecy of the coming Great Flood, and was apparently told that as long as his son was alive, the judgment of the flood would be withheld; but as soon as he died, the flood would be brought or sent forth.

with me so far?

So let's see it all..

Adam
    Adam’s name means “man”. As the first man, that seems straight forward enough.

Seth
    Adam’s son was named Seth, which means “appointed”. Eve said, “For God hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew

Enosh
    Seth’s son was called Enosh, which means “mortal, frail, or miserable”. It is from the root anash, “to be incurable”, used of a wound, grief, woe, sickness, or wickedness.

It was in the days of Enosh that men began to defile the name of the Living God.

Kenan
    Enosh’s son was named Kenan, which can mean “sorrow, dirge, or elegy”

Mahalalel
    Kenan’s son was Mahalalel, from mahalal which means blessed or praise; and El, the name for God. Thus, Mahalalel means the “Blessed God”. Often Hebrew names include El, the name of God, as Dan-i-el, “God is my Judge”, etc.

Jared
    Mahalalel’s son was named Jared, from the verb yaradh, meaning “shall come down”

Enoch
    Jared’s son was named Enoch, which means “teaching, or commencement”.

Methuselah
    explained above

Lamech
    Methuselah’s son was named Lamech, a root still evident today in our own English word, “lament or lamentation”. Lamech suggests despairing.

Noah
    Lamech, of course, is the father of Noah, which is derived from nacham, “to bring relief or comfort”, as Lamech himself explains in Genesis 5:29.

Hebrew English
    Adam- Man
    Seth - Appointed
    Enosh- Mortal
    Kenan - Sorrow;
    Mahalalel - The Blessed God
    Jared - Shall come down
    Enoch Teaching
    Methuselah. - His death shall bring
    Lamech - The Despairing
    Noah - Rest, or comfort.

"Man (is) appointed mortal sorrow; (but) the Blessed God shall come down teaching (that) His death shall bring (the) despairing rest."

Here’s the Gospel hidden within a genealogy in Genesis

You will never convince me that a group of Jewish rabbis conspired to hide the Christian Gospel right here in a genealogy within their venerated Torah

See, you expect me to respond to all of that right now, lol

In the Hebrew Bible, the identification of blood (dām דם; plural, dāmîm דמים) with “life” or life-force (nepeš נפש) in several biblical texts provides the rationale for prohibitions of the consumption of blood with meat
    https://www.oxfordbibliographies.com...40731-0148.xml

There are two words in the Hebrew language which are translated "blood", [dam] and [netaach]. The word [dam] is listed more than three hundred times in the Hebrew concordance, while the word [netaach] is listed but once as meaning "blood".

Perhaps the most famous wordplay in the story is the association between “Adam” and “adamah” (Hebrew for “ground” or “earth”) in Gen 2:7 .
    https://bible.bibleodyssey.org/articles/adam-adamah/

Best I can do for now Paul.

Elohim is plural.

<3.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    See, you expect me to respond to all of that right now, lol

In the Hebrew Bible, the identification of blood (dām דם; plural, dāmîm דמים) with “life” or life-force (nepeš נפש) in several biblical texts provides the rationale for prohibitions of the consumption of blood with meat

There are two words in the Hebrew language which are translated "blood", [dam] and [netaach]. The word [dam] is listed more than three hundred times in the Hebrew concordance, while the word [netaach] is listed but once as meaning "blood".

Perhaps the most famous wordplay in the story is the association between “Adam” and “adamah” (Hebrew for “ground” or “earth”) in Gen 2:7 .
    https://bible.bibleodyssey.org/articles/adam-adamah/

Best I can do for now Paul.

Elohim is plural.

<3.
    I don't think you realize who you are talking to, I was raised in a Jewish household..The Hebrew word “adam” (אדם) indeed means “man”. You referenced blood..which is not man or Adam. just LMAO. try trolling elsewhere lol.

Elohim-God is with us. Plural, speaks of trinity. Good job..you're learning!!

ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post

We know there are no living dinosaurs.
    Birds still exist

Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if a unicorn poops in the woods can anyone hear it?
    I'm slightly tan not white duh

They're always after my glow

all my pics completely natty, just sayin all true

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-nicholson-826a2729b/
    Chadtech Inc
    Faqtech Qdofac - the double fact checking tech company
    Yaptech Inc - ʎ

{cDS} ` Haze
    Ran/Rae/Rad/Rav/Rab/Rac/Ra? wuts dat mean? 47 or 74?

The real LukLuk

'97 GSX
    '97 6.5 Suburban

(;`ー´)o/ ̄ ̄ ̄~>°)))彡 Mulloway69's Avatar
    Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    01110011 01101000 01101111 01110010 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101100 00101110 01100001 01110100 00101111 01100110 01101111 01000101 01010011 00111000

WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000)
    Prove to me the flying spaghetti monster does not exist.

Prove to me the flying spaghetti monster does not exist.
    I know that you're trolling, but nobody believes in flying spaghetti monster - it is a response to people's criticism of organised religion.

Christianity didn't start as a *f*ck you* to someone else - it was started because the apostles chose physical death over life and truth over lies.

I know that you're trolling, but nobody believes in flying spaghetti monster - it is a response to people's criticism of organised religion.

Christianity didn't start as a *f*ck you* to someone else - it was started the apostles chose death over life and truth over lies.
    Lies. Pastafarians are a proud people, persecuted for their love of his noodly magnificence.

"Woe to ye who forsaketh the parmesan." - SO SAYETH ALFREDO, FIRST OF HIS NAME

Lies. Pastafarians are a proud people, persecuted for their love of his noodly magnificence.

"Woe to ye who forsaketh the parmesan." - SO SAYETH ALFREDO, FIRST OF HIS NAME
    That's the thing though - i don't think a pastafarian has ever been persecuted by anyone

That's the thing though - i don't think a pastafarian has ever been persecuted by anyone
    Our people have seen horrors the likes of which you cannot comprehend. When we were persecuted in the spaghettios, you all stood silent. When our people were ruthlessly cut down during the night of long noodles, you said nothing. When we were loaded into packages and shipped off on trains as Kraft macaroni and cheese, you turned a blind eye. And when you destroyed the Al Dente mosque, we could only pray for his noodly guidance. But all of that changes now. Today, the Pastafarians band together. Stronger than your mother's lasagna, we forge ahead, boiling with determination. We have seen unspeakable crimes like putting ketchup or peanut butter on pasta. It is blasphemy! We will tolerate it no longer.

REPENT SINNER or be served.

Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Our people have seen horrors the likes of which you cannot comprehend. When we were persecuted in the spaghettios, you all stood silent. When our people were ruthlessly cut down during the night of long noodles, you said nothing. When we were loaded into packages and shipped off on trains as Kraft macaroni and cheese, you turned a blind eye. And when you destroyed the Al Dente mosque, we could only pray for his noodly guidance. But all of that changes now. Today, the Pastafarians band together. Stronger than your mother's lasagna, we forge ahead, boiling with determination. We have seen unspeakable crimes like putting ketchup or peanut butter on pasta. It is blasphemy! We will tolerate it no longer.

REPENT SINNER or be served.
    I just can't get past spagetti o's saying all natural and barely passing I'm sorry, although nothing like a can of spagetti o's when you're hungry

I'm sure they could make it more nutritious and just as good and cheap
    I'm slightly tan not white duh

They're always after my glow

all my pics completely natty, just sayin all true

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-nicholson-826a2729b/
    Chadtech Inc
    Faqtech Qdofac - the double fact checking tech company
    Yaptech Inc - ʎ

{cDS} ` Haze
    Ran/Rae/Rad/Rav/Rab/Rac/Ra? wuts dat mean? 47 or 74?

The real LukLuk

'97 GSX
    '97 6.5 Suburban

I don't think you realize who you are talking to, I was raised in a Jewish household..The Hebrew word “adam” (אדם) indeed means “man”. You referenced blood..which is not man or Adam. just LMAO. try trolling elsewhere lol.

Elohim-God is with us. Plural, speaks of trinity. Good job..you're learning!!
    I do sir.

Blood and Clay is equal to man so we could be saying the same thing.

The original Holy Trinity consisted of Enki, Enlil and one other separate, independent entity.

Enki is the Sun and Enlil is the Father.

Guess who the Holy Ghost is.

I will concede that Adam does not mean blood but it is related to it through the Hebrew word for blood is Dam, even if Adam does not mean blood directly it is still related, I will award you the point on this one anyway <3.

There is more evidence of Enki being Adam.

There is a story of Enki and his Wife Damkina in their Garden.

The full story is kinda graphic so I'm not going to begin from the beginning. The story says that Enki had sex with Uttu, Damkina finds out and removes His semen from Her womb using it to seed the Earth, this produces 8 plants. Enki starts to get deathly ill because Damkina refuses to look at him, Enlil tells her to stop killing his brother over this mistake and he tells her to go heal Him. His rib was one of His sources of injury and as Damkina heals Him, Ninti, Lady of the Rib, is created.

You may recognize that story form the bible when God created Eve from Adam's rib.

I can also tell you a funny story about Alalu, yes that one, eating penis lol.

Abzu you're free to practise paganism, but please don't call out god any of those names.

Those are pagan gods with specific idols.

Christians don't have images or idols of god - we just have depictions of what we believe Jesus looked like when he was on earth.

We do not bow or pray to pictures, but to Jesus and the Holy Trinity.