Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by PaulJerome View Post
    I don't hit on girls. I talk to everyone wherever I go.

I'm a published author and writing my second book. I see a fit female and ask her if she's ever had anything published.

She says no.

I tell her I'm writing a book on diet and exercise (which I am) and there's many paths to being fit; each chapter is an interview with one person and their photo at the start of the chapter. That way the reader can look through the book and choose the chapter and workout regimen they like. I also will include a funny gym story for each interview. Do you want a chapter?

She says yes and asks for my instagram.

I tell her I do not do any social media and don't even have internet on my phone (by design), so send me a text with your name.

I do not reply to the text.

After several days goes by she texts me asking how the book is going. Now she's chasing me.
    lmao

just walk up and be 6'5"

works every time
    Make Europe Germany Again

GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DubBrah View Post
    I'm confused.

Why post this thread, LARP or no LARP?

Why put conditions, "if any poster challenges me...5 years more than my join date divided by pi...in the age of Aquarius... Etc."

I never heard of such a pathetic post for two reasons:

1. If true, why not just discuss the topic? It's not a bad/un-mosx type topic. Why throw out qualifiers like height/weight/BF%/ages of women you're willing to date? Why put ridiculous stipulations on any "serious challenge?" It's sad you need Internet validation if you are infact what/who you say you are.

2. If you are not who you say you are, why not just discuss the topic like the majority of posters here who aren't trying to flex instead of intentionally bringing the scrutiny to your LARP persona?

If you're a guy in your 50s that is successful and gets attention from women at the gym, younger women even, good for you. But what does your posts say about the hole in your soul that needs to be filled by posters on the misc?
    Paul is a weird dude
    Fat Guy Coalition
    2024 Bulking Crew
    90/90 Breathing Crew

Reps for life: N0rds

LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    lmao

just walk up and be 6'5"

works every time
    Brutal, but I don't think being 6'5 would help even this guy: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5a_6utu-aQ
    Eat My Shortz

Zealot from the housetops PaulJerome's Avatar
    PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DubBrah View Post
    Why put conditions, "if any poster challenges me...5 years more than my join date divided by pi...in the age of Aquarius... Etc."
    Because it is only new troll accounts who challenge me and they will just create a new troll account. They have no credibility at risk because they will just create a new troll account. Also, there is no hole in my soul. lol

As far as having anything filled by the Misc, in 13+ years, I have made 1618 posts. That's an average of about 10-11 posts a month. Some degree of drama in your life is fun in small doses. I'd say 11 posts a month qualifies as small.

But why are you on the Misc if you're disparaging people who post here?

Anyways, you have a screen name older than 5 years, so can I take your challenge as you're calling me a fraudster? If so, then type 'yes I think Paul Jerome is a Larp'

If so then I will create a thread that I can prove:

Real Name
    Real Photo
    Real Height
    Real Weight
    Real Bodyfat %
    Real Natural - No Traps, No Capped Delts

Since this is an integrity issue. If I lose the bet then for the next 30 days I will change my sig line to 'Paul Jerome is a Larp please neg me' but if you lose the bet then you change your sig line to 'Paul Jerome is not a Larp, please rep him'

I'm making calls on six figure deals and between that, I check the Misc. Forgive me when I delay getting back to this thread but will check it again before I go to bed.
    6'5" 210 lbs, 10.9% body fat

Disagree with me, fine; but before calling me a fraudster click: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=185252663

Bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable unto all things.