GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Unhappy Can anyone else not believe they’re this old already?

Like my mind cannot even comprehend I’m going to turn 28 this year. It makes me sick to my stomach. I find myself almost panicking internally, longing for the past, wishing for the old days to return, consumed by deep sorrow that they never will.

Wat do?

GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fat Guy Coalition
    2024 Bulking Crew
    90/90 Breathing Crew

Reps for life: N0rds

ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GaryRidgway View Post
    My boy Carl
    Bulgarian Split Squat Crew
    Still say P H A G G O T Crew
    No Fap Crew 2013
    Fap Crew 2015
    Neg anyone that responds to AutismSpeaks or DustinTheMan Crew

GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StainlesSon View Post
    feels, turning 31 and feel like i wasted my 20ies, damn. why did i open this thread.

i ll come later and edit this post with some wise angle to put it in perspective
    It’s so fuking weird brah. Like in my mind I’m still this youthful, energetic 18 year old kid ready to take on the world. I feel like it was yesterday I left home, fell in love for the first time, lived solely for the adventure with my friends, blinded by my dreams, believing anything was possible.

Then I look in the mirror and see this exhausted late 20s man, deep bags under my eyes, lacking purpose, feeling more alone than ever, broken down spiritually, jaded by losses and failures, just wasting away on autopilot. Knowing it never gets better.

I mean it’s not all bad. I’m stronger in the gym. I have more money and a more comfortable living situation than ever before, yet it still feels meaningless.

I just miss the past and the old me.

I’ve also lost a handful of friends and family over the past decade and I miss them so much. It’s usually not painful, but I got in my feels and tonight it is.

I’ve been listening to a music playlist I saved in my early 20s and it’s got me tearing up srs.

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Youre still young lmao.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm more surprised how busted I am at 33, physically demanding jobs tear you up fast.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah sometimes I think of everything that's changed in my time alive. Mainly how close I was to the 90s music I'd listen to. As a teen I was less than 10 years removed from some of the greatest music or movies of all time. Now it's like damn, we are 30 years removed from that era and it's kinda stale. Especially when I meet people younger than me with families or kids.

At the end of the day though I'm still pretty young. Could be cope but I'm even starting to feel like 40 or 50 is young too srs.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    just wait til ur 38 & miscing
    Bills crew / Bud Light crew / extra onion crew / M&P crew / lcp2 crew / ap3 crew / Trump crew / mcdonalds app crew / cat-owner crew / Tin Cup crew / self-checkout crew / country music crew / RIP snails crew

Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Find comfort in knowing this is a universal experience, you are not alone. Also try and recognize what a blessing it is to have lived this long, it is truly a gift to age srs

GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by friesbruh View Post
    just wait til ur 38 & miscing

Registered User MyGhettoFantasy's Avatar
    MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I felt that same way at 28. Going to be 40 this August. I realize I wasn't old at 28.

Also realize that at 40 I'm not as old as 60, so I'm not sweating it at all. No sense in adding to the pile.
    The closer we approach the uncertainty of life's ending the more we wish to trade all of the things we have acquired in exchange for all of the things we have lost: wealth for youth, knowledge for fresh curiosity, resignation for hope. We'd trade our wisdom for new experiences, but it is wisdom that will teach us that at the end of the road the only new experience is death.

AnaboLecter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnaboLecter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnaboLecter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnaboLecter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnaboLecter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnaboLecter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnaboLecter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnaboLecter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnaboLecter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnaboLecter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnaboLecter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're only 28 though, you haven't wasted away as much time as I have

StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post
    It’s so fuking weird brah. Like in my mind I’m still this youthful, energetic 18 year old kid ready to take on the world. I feel like it was yesterday I left home, fell in love for the first time, lived for the adventure with my friends, blinded by my dreams that anything was possible.

Then I look in the mirror and see this exhausted late 20s man, deep bags under my eyes, lacking purpose, feeling more alone than ever, broken down spiritually, jaded by losses and failures, just wasting away on autopilot.

I mean it’s not all bad. I’m stronger in the gym. I have more money and a more comfortable living situation than ever before, yet it still feels meaningless.

I just miss the past and the old me.

I’ve also lost a handful of friends and family over the past decade and I miss them so much. It’s usually not painful, but I got in my feels and tonight it is.

I’ve been listening to a music playlist I saved in my early 20s and it’s got me tearing up srs.
    i deleted that comment because i was whining and i shouldnt have, some time ago i decided i wouldnt entertain bad thoughts of self-pity, but your reply was impactful bro, i hear you clear and strong, especially about losing our loved ones and feeling jaded by our failures and or regrets, it's tough, i feel like im racing against the clock to do all that i still want to and have to for my family, im also afraid i ll blink my eyes find myself to be 41, blink twice, and be 51, and so on until im done for

i read this article on science that examined the link between a wandering mind and happiness, when people’s minds drift to thoughts unrelated to their present activity, they tend to feel less happy, being fully present and focused on the current moment is the only way to maintain constant levels of serenity, and this loosely connects to something called Proportional Theory of Time Perception which suggests that our perception of time is relative to the total time we’ve experienced

so, when we’re young, a year is a significant portion of our life, but as we age, each year becomes a smaller fraction of our life, making it seem relatively shorter, think about all of our 'firsts'; first day of school, first job, first relationship, etc etc, these milestones help anchor our memories and give the illusion of time moving more slowly but as we age, we experience fewer of these memorable milestones, and our brains process routine experiences more quickly, leading to the feeling that time is passing faster. the way to fight this is to seek novelty and be mindful, personally i also cut off all negative self talk, approximately 95% of brain activity, including thoughts and actions, is driven by our subconscious mind, so if thats effectively my auto pilot, im done feeding it bad ****

there is always hope, if you think about it you still have the same potential you did before, the only thing that changed is your perspective, i know this might seem banal but truly, you never had any purpose, besides the one that you choose for yourself, you can still choose and as long as you can do that, you are gonna be fine, you can still experience things you never experienced, you can still build a family and or find whatever meaning you want and enter a new chapter of dawn instead of one of dusk

also, objectively speaking, we are still pretty fukking young, it's just the allure of melancholy that calls to us like a siren, just to drown us in the bitter sweet remembrance of a time of which right now we mostly only look at the good parts, completely ignoring the ****ty ones(how much did you desire your financial freedom when you were 18? well, you got it now, just an example), our emotional state can influence the accuracy of our memories; when we’re in a certain mood, we will recall events through the lens of that mood, which can distort our memories that's known as mood-congruent memory bias

let's live now, and be grateful for that. it should be enough, and if you believe it like i do, even our loved ones who see us from above will be happy for us, and we will see them again aswell
    Last edited by StainlesSon; 05-02-2024 at 06:11 PM.
    I got this

GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by flat6pilot View Post
    just turned 40 and don't really feel any different than I did 20 years ago

mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can be your Dad
    MR.PHF '09

“Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them.”- Don Quixote

''Damn right I like the life I live

'Cause I went from negative to positive

And it's all Good..."

"Friends come and go but Enemies Accumulate"

"Zero tolerance Crew" ZERO, NADA !!!!

naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    man is crying because he'll be 28.

30 is going to break you boyo. i leave my 20s next year.

tour = mars rOver
    ♥Photography CREW▼NYC CREW▼Mixed CREW▼PCMR CREW▼We all gonna make it CREW♥
    ♥College CREW▼Raspberry Pi CREW▼Snapple Apple CREW▼Meaningless CREWs CREW♥
    ♥Seahawks CREW▼Mob Psycho 100 CREW▼if it's on the clock pick up a mop ???? CREW♥
    ♥MISC COMPUTER SCIENCE CREW♥
    MISC Post Remover:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182677373
    CompSci Discord:
    https://discord.gg/8EusJZdvfv
    7800X3D+7900XT HHNHNNGGG CREW

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by naaboo View Post
    man is crying because he'll be 28.

30 is going to break you boyo. i leave my 20s next year.

tour = mars rOver
    Officially a boomer

God speed

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Being old now sounds peaceful to me to be honest. Spend my time taking my son to the comic book store, going fishing, to the park, out to eat at different restaurants, to the toy store. Yeah, I like the idea of being old.
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GooBaaa View Post
    Officially a boomer

God speed
    was a good run

Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I remember Y2K
    Damn

Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im 46 feels bad man
    my eyesight is failing me now

TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Op it’s time to go to South America and do some ayahuasca
    Never negged anyone crew

Registered Anti-Hero SicilianPower's Avatar
    SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post
    Like my mind cannot even comprehend I’m going to turn 28 this year. It makes me sick to my stomach. I find myself almost panicking internally, longing for the past, wishing for the old days to return, consumed by deep sorrow that they never will.

Wat do?
    I’m also going to turn 28 and I am going through a similar experience with longing for nostalgia and these types of things..though the panicking stopped.I have been thinking like this for a few years. Now when people ask me my age I just around up to 30 or say almost 30..kinda trains the mind to get comfortable with that checkpoint. I also look at actors and such that were a few years older than me, or much older than me at the time of movies and use that as motivation that we can still look good with aging and still do big things.
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Right-Wing Crew
    *INTP (Logician) Crew
    *Hazel-Green Eyes Crew

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mind blown that I just turned 63 . Srs I feel like I’m in my 20’s mentally,but physically I’m falling the fk apart . It seems like it wasn’t that long ago I was in my 81 Z28 cruising around with the T-roofs off, with the wind blowing through my hair . Can’t believe I actually pulled sloots at one time , and now it’s over

Make Misc great again

ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    40 next June. Got twin boys aged 4 1/2 months. Can relate. lol
    PC Master Race.

RTX 4080 @ 1440p @ 240hz

Registered User explosiveMidget's Avatar
    explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ALEXH- View Post
    40 next June. Got twin boys aged 4 1/2 months. Can relate. lol
    Had my first child at 46. There is not a happier moment in your life. The whole world changes.

Do well by then bro. There is nothing better in life you can pass on
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by latverian41 View Post
    Had my first child at 46. There is not a happier moment in your life. The whole world changes.

Do well by then bro. There is nothing better in life you can pass on
    Thanks bro! Life changing indeed!
    PC Master Race.

RTX 4080 @ 1440p @ 240hz

6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    trippin about 28? that is prime.

Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can’t believe it. Still feel like high school and college was just a couple days ago and not well over a decade. Life seemed to have endless possibilities. Can’t believe I spend a majority of my time now working to support my wife and kid and that I spent so much of my youth having random bouts of depression instead of lifemaxxing every day. Never gonna feel the thrill and freedom of youth again