Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Is boomer hate just jealousy?

Boomers may have had an unfair advantage in terms of economic opportunities, but they were also harder working, less socially retarded/autistic, less mentally ill, less materialistic, more charismatic, more adventurous. You ever notice when a boomer walks past you in public, they know how to make eye contact, smile, engage in small talk? Millennials and Zoomers just keep their heads down or stare at their phones because they’re literally not equipped to deal with reality.

I don’t think Boomers phucked the world up. I think it’s our fault brahs.

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah Boomers are extremely far from perfect but Millenials and Zoomers are absolute chit tier generations, and I say this as a Millenial.

That said Boomer/Gen-X did raise Millenials and Zoomers. But sometimes even if you're a good parent, the kid can still turn out chitty due to their peers.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I deal with a lot of Boomers in my work, and here's my thoughts....

Most of the Boomer hate is due to Boomers being 70+ years old at this point and for some reason still insisting on being in control. I understant it to a certain extent, because the world has changed a lot during the last 20 years, and in many unnatural ways. Undoubtedly we have benefitted by the Boomers sticking it out longer than past generations, because I can't imagine the last 10 years of politics and business seeing a bunch of crazy woke people running the show without Boomers to stick around and tell them to fuk off.

The problem is that Boomers as a generation of people are the recipients of much better medical care than their predecessors, so although their minds are beginning to decline their bodies feel a lot better than people in similar generations in the past. So in their own minds they believe, "Hey, I still feel great, I can work forever and control things for many more years", when in reality they are well past any reasonable prime and should have retired at 60-65 like previous generations.

So instead of riding off into the sunset and enjoying the final 25 years of life with more healthy bodies than previous generations, many Boomers are sticking around and being grouchy crusty turds in spaces dominated by Millennials. And the culture clash is just too much.

Long story short, thank you Boomers for sticking around through Clown World to usher the world to the other side of a post-Clown society. But now that there is proper resistance to the Clown World nonsense in place and Gen X is finally taking the reigns in an anti-Clown stance, and it's time for the Boomers to officially ride off into the sunset.

NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol none of that is true. Most mentally ill people I’ve met were boomers. Look at all the public freakout videos, most of them are boomers that throw a fit when something doesn’t go their way. Which is ironic considering they claim Millenials and GenZ are “entitled” for wanting affordable living.

monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is very little difference between generations so it's a moot question to consider at all. Nature is far more important than nurture.

That strong men create good times, good times create weak men quote is also incorrect. Hard times do not create stronger men. It's simply that chaotic times allow for the social ladder to be reset. Good stable times mean the social ladder is more rigid so weak men are able to be born into and keep positions of power.

SandalwooodRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandalwooodRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandalwooodRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandalwooodRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandalwooodRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandalwooodRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandalwooodRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandalwooodRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandalwooodRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandalwooodRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandalwooodRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wut da fook did I just read lmao

OP spends too much time rotting in his wagie cagie to understand how the outside world works

87dman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 87dman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 87dman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 87dman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 87dman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 87dman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 87dman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 87dman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 87dman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 87dman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 87dman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There may be a portion of it that is jealousy, but what I have seen is more of a disgust for the lack of decency and basic life skills that they see in the younger generation. They have lived long enough to see the results of someone who is pampered, doesn't work and has little to no respect to others. It's one thing when they see one person like that, but when we have a whole generation that cannot deal with some basic realities of life, they know how things will turn out and it's not good. I think for the most part is it anger at the lack of opportunities taken and the degenerative impact it has on the society as a whole.

orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Boomers don't teach or mentor, and had life on easy mode.

They just throw their hands up and say "no one wants to work" when the offer minimum wage and don't want to spend any effort training.

I saw this at several STEM related companies, boomers would just leave/retire/suddenly die, and the younger people would just look at each other like "only he knew how to do 'x', he would not train or mentor anyone to do 'x' task. Then we would later learn that he had in fact been mentored to do 'x' task years ago.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. its not jealousy is the frustration in being called lazy for not wanting to work a job that doesn't even afford a basic standard of living. Yeah, work was hard when boomers were growing up, but when they got their paychecks they were able to keep a roof over their head, gas in their tank AND save for retirement on a single income. The dollar simply went further for them. Meanwhile most of the workforce today MUST have dual income just to keep a roof over their head on top of "side-hustles" and thats just to make ends meet, not as a means to save for a vacation or contribute more into a 401k.

2. sorry, boomers DID phuck up the world. They climbed the ladder and picked it up so noone else could climb up. The vast majority of fossils that run this country have been in office well before Millenials were even eligible to vote. Noone put them there but boomers.

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by orangetide View Post
    Boomers don't teach or mentor, and had life on easy mode.

They just throw their hands up and say "no one wants to work" when the offer minimum wage and don't want to spend any effort training.

I saw this at several STEM related companies, boomers would just leave/retire/suddenly die, and the younger people would just look at each other like "only he knew how to do 'x', he would not train or mentor anyone to do 'x' task. Then we would later learn that he had in fact been mentored to do 'x' task years ago.
    Yeah, this is definitely true. Boomers are a lot more inherently selfish than people who are like 10-15 years younger. They grew up in a more "everybody for themselves" environment, and I still see it with my dad. You can tell he clearly only gives a fuk about himself, even when other people are doing 100% of the work for him nowadays and he's usually the least competent person in any room he exists in.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OliverHeldens View Post
    Yeah, this is definitely true. Boomers are a lot more inherently selfish than people who are like 10-15 years younger. They grew up in a more "everybody for themselves" environment, and I still see it with my dad. You can tell he clearly only gives a fuk about himself, even when other people are doing 100% of the work for him nowadays and he's usually the least competent person in any room he exists in.
    holy chit you nailed it to a tee. My dad is the same way. I'd like to add that even when other people are doing 100% of the work for him he's usually the least competent person in the room but feels like he demands the most respect simply becasue he's older.

Joe Winko Florida/Single JoeWinko's Avatar
    JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know not every boomer is like this but so far ALL of the boomers I met are always really grumpy & rude...
    im a Young gay guy (gen Z) & i always perfer Older men, but im really not into boomers at all because theyre always grumpy & rude & miserable...
    i honestly perfer a guy from gen X instead, (<guy born in the 1970s) a guy who's old but not old enough to be a miserable old grump like all the boomers i've met...

the messed up thing is, a lot of my youtube followers seriously think that my OBSESSIVE LOVER who i always fantasize about is actually going to be a boomer... seriously??

do boomers even know how to use youtube??
    in addition to that, they ALWAYS TALK TO DAMN MUCH! they tell the LAMEST JOKES EVER, THAT ARE NOT FUNNY!
    they ALL despise video games & think video games are a "waste of time"
    & they also all think horror movies are "evil" -_-
    dont even get me started...

no offense to a boomer guy who's actually reading this & who somehow doesn't fit any of those stereotypes i've listed... (i'd be extremely impressed to meet an old guy who was that cool)

but whatever.

swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post
    Boomers may have had an unfair advantage in terms of economic opportunities, but they were also harder working, less socially retarded/autistic, less mentally ill, less materialistic, more charismatic, more adventurous. You ever notice when a boomer walks past you in public, they know how to make eye contact, smile, engage in small talk? Millennials and Zoomers just keep their heads down or stare at their phones because they’re literally not equipped to deal with reality.

The boomers were extremely selfish people from what I hear, op. As a millenial, I haven't had enough social interaction with boomers to verify that, however.
    Peaceful warrior in Christ.

JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000)
    Boomers may have had an unfair advantage in terms of economic opportunities,

JUST FOR THE RECORD, MILLENIALS & GEN Z HAVE ALWAYS HAD IT WORSE THAN THE BOOMERS!

but they were also harder working, less socially retarded/autistic, less mentally ill, less materialistic, more charismatic, more adventurous.
    bullsh*t

You ever notice when a boomer walks past you in public, they know how to make eye contact, smile, engage in small talk?
    the ones i met on grindr were all pissed off because im not a "3 minute man"....

Millennials and Zoomers just keep their heads down or stare at their phones because they’re literally not equipped to deal with reality.

boomers are the reason why millennials & gen z are the way we are dude...

swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JoeWinko View Post
    I know not every boomer is like this but so far ALL of the boomers I met are always really grumpy & rude...
    im a Young gay guy (gen Z) & i always perfer Older men, but im really not into boomers at all because theyre always grumpy & rude & miserable...
    i honestly perfer a guy from gen X instead, (<guy born in the 1970s) a guy who's old but not old enough to be a miserable old grump like all the boomers i've met...

the messed up thing is, a lot of my youtube followers seriously think that my OBSESSIVE LOVER who i always fantasize about is actually going to be a boomer... seriously??

in addition to that, they ALWAYS TALK TO DAMN MUCH! they tell the LAMEST JOKES EVER, THAT ARE NOT FUNNY!

no offense to a boomer guy who's actually reading this & who somehow doesn't fit any of those stereotypes i've listed... (i'd be extremely impressed to meet an old guy who was that cool)

but whatever.
    they're not wrong. horror movies are evil.

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sure, some opportunities they had where better than they are today, but at the same time, there are a lot of opportunities today that didn't exist back then.

Just want to edit to add that I have no empathy for Zoomers or gen Alpha because they think all that matters is black, trans and native American justice. They want to give everything to the homeless. Silly empathetic generation of mental illness and victim mentality.

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most boomers played life on tutorial mode and they don't even know it. Luckiest generation BY FAR.

Originally Posted by ****inator View Post
    Most boomers played life on tutorial mode and they don't even know it. Luckiest generation BY FAR.
    #SoF**kingTrue
    don't even get me started on this!!!

Originally Posted by swordplay76 View Post
    The boomers were extremely selfish people from what I hear, op. As a millenial, I haven't had enough social interaction with boomers to verify that, however.
    You're not wrong. Prior to being called boomers the Silent Generation called them "The Me" Generation because they were seen as selfish and spoiled and everything had to be about them.

Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    Sure, some opportunities they had where better than they are today, but at the same time, there are a lot of opportunities today that didn't exist back then.
    side hustles use to be temporary gigs to save up for a new car, a house or a fancy vacation, now days the younger generation needs a second job and a "side-hustle" just to pay their electric bill.

Originally Posted by swordplay76 View Post
    I can Absolutely verify that your opinion on boomers is dead on Accurate...

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First you need to define "Boomer"
    Baby Boomers - the generation that was conceived at the end of or shortly after WW2
    or
    Boomers - a made up term that tends to lump GenX and Baby Boomers into one basket. Basically anyone older than 40.

IMO people who try to use Boomer as an insult, are usually people who have failed at life and need a bogyman to blame.

The true Baby Boomers that were stinky hippies in the 60's and early 70s, are the same generation that is primarily responsible for the government being 35 trillion dollars in debt. They went from protesting war to funding it.
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer

Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    First you need to define "Boomer"
    Baby Boomers - the generation that was conceived at the end of or shortly after WW2
    or
    Boomers - a made up term that tends to lump GenX and Baby Boomers into one basket. Basically anyone older than 40.

IMO people who try to use Boomer as an insult, are usually people who have failed at life and need a bogyman to blame.

The true Baby Boomers that were stinky hippies in the 60's and early 70s, are the same generation that is primarily responsible for the government being 35 trillion dollars in debt. They went from protesting war to funding it.

actually baby boomers are from the 1940s to the mid 1960s..

Gen X = late 1960s to 1970s

Millenials are 1980 <(people who are actually in thier 40s) to 1994 (a.k.a the people who have it rough in life...)

& Gen Z is 1995 to 2010 <my generation (a.k.a the people who have it VERY ROUGH in life!...)

Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post

Just want to edit to add that I have no empathy for Zoomers or gen Alpha because they think all that matters is black, trans and native American justice. They want to give everything to the homeless. Silly empathetic generation of mental illness and victim mentality.
    there's always blacks in charge of homeless shelters, or indians, or some minority, and they always function terribly. srs

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

& Gen Z is 1995 to 2010 <my generation (a.k.a the people who have it VERY ROUGH in life!...)
    I'm sorry this is happening to you.
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer

Millenials are 1980 <(people who are actually in thier 40s) to 1994 (a.k.a the people who have it rough in life...)

I dunno, Gen Z had it pretty easy up until about 2023. They're basically Millennials, but the government won't let the recession get as bad as 2008 was.

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think it’s just a natural coping mechanism when lacking a handshake of sufficient firmness

blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

but whatever.
    JUST FOR THE RECORD, MILLENIALS & GEN Z HAVE ALWAYS HAD IT WORSE THAN THE BOOMERS!

bullsh*t

the ones i met on grindr were all pissed off because im not a "3 minute man"....

boomers are the reason why millennials & gen z are the way we are dude...
    #SoF**kingTrue
    don't even get me started on this!!!
    I can Absolutely verify that your opinion on boomers is dead on Accurate...

Lmao @ showing up out of nowhere just to hate on boomers because they're the last generation to understand ph@ggotry is wrong & mental illness

Go back to hiding & leave our children alone you freak
    *Tolerance is the lube that slides the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of civilized society*

*We didn't deserve snailsrus*

As always: not medical advice but medical opinion crew

Originally Posted by blissful88 View Post
    Lmao @ showing up out of nowhere just to hate on boomers because they're the last generation to understand ph@ggotry is wrong & mental illness

This ^^

________

MFC

________
    Tits and Beer

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Zoomer mentality, "It's not my fault, it's the fault of Boomers....."