Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

if I don't gain weight every single week should I assume I'm not eating enough?

I just recently started back up in the gym. the first week I managed to gain a pound. this week it looks about the same. is it maybe too early to be gaining a pound a week or can I also average it out for the month?

edit: I just realized this wasn't specific enough. I weighed myself a few hours later than last time and I know weight fluctuates so I'm not sure if that's part of it. I'm trying to bulk.
    Last edited by Tybittz3; 03-23-2024 at 02:50 PM.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tybittz3 View Post
    I just recently started back up in the gym. the first week I managed to gain a pound. this week it looks about the same. is it maybe too early to be gaining a pound a week or can I also average it out for the month?

edit: I just realized this wasn't specific enough. I weighed myself a few hours later than last time and I know weight fluctuates so I'm not sure if that's part of it.
    Weigh yourself every day and use the weekly average to see the trend. I take it you're bulking in which case you don't really want to gain more than a couple pounds per month, anything more that that is just going to leave you with excess fat that you'll have to cut off later.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.