Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jack5432 View Post
    They kinda do.

The bar is lower irl but you’re still being compared to a 10/10 chad from tinder that she never even met and might even be ai generated.
    The dynamics are almost completely different.

1) anyone can approach her. Her interactions are not controlled by "matching". A guy who she may not have matched with on online dating has the opportunity to approach her in real life.
    2) men who approach her are all that matter in a real-life context. She may have clocked a very attractive guy at the other end of the bar but it doesn't matter if he doesn't approach her.
    3) within as little as a handful of seconds into an interaction, she's got more information to go off than had she matched the guy online.
    4) as the interaction progresses, the guy can communicate an abundance of things his online profile can't.
    5) men (and women) can only really focus on one person at a time in real-life. They can't be talking to 10+ women (or men) at the same time in the bar like they would online dating.

Need I go on.

I understand the appeal of reductive thinking but it's the slippery slope to extremist perspectives and black pill thinking, etc.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by plebmaximus View Post
    you don't get to talk about dating or about anything normal people do,

you're a basement dwelling idiot, you still chit your pants occasionally so STFU srs
    I own my own house but I'm a basement dweller?

Also. 63$ of men are single so it seems more normal to not date for modern men
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Manc33 View Post
    That's easy to fix - just build a thing into the dating app where if a male tries to join and there's already too many males to females (like when it tips >55% male <45% female) you can't join yet. Since it allows only females to join while that's going on, eventually new male positions would become available. It could just keep itself balanced. There's a big gap in the market LOL.

The hard part is determining what makes them ugly - something they are unlikely to admit to, so it would have to have like a quick questionnaire asking how much they typically get rejected on "normal" dating apps. That's why they would be joining the ugly dating app in the first place, they won't get rejected as much.
    Thats actually a bit clever in general, but wouldn't solve the issue i said.

Women wouldn't sign up for the ugly app because they aren't interested in ugly men and they all do fine on the real apps.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post
    What you're describing is more like online dating behaviour than it is 'woman walks into a room' behaviour.

When it comes to actual human interaction, in real-life, your understanding is off. When women walk into a room, they don't treat the sitatuion like they do when scrolling through the 100+ matches on their phone. There are completely different human dynamics at play.
    I think you're confused as to WHY women do what im claiming they do. I dont think I've explained it right.

Its not purely the mere existence of dating apps. The presence of dating apps makes it much worse because they literally have access to all those men, but the fundamental cause of all this chit is female standards being crazy high by nature, which is because:

1. As with most similar animals, women are by their very nature not attracted to most men. harems with the top men fuking all of the women is the natural norm. We are simply reverting back to that because the cultural and economic things that kept them in check are gone.

2. Most of those women have actually at the very least fuked men that are much hotter than whoever their actual equivalent is. So they arent simply thinking " theres 100 hot guys on tinder", they have actually fuked some of those guys and it distorts their perception of what they should be shooting for.

So, its not that dating apps are so powerful its warped womens brains. Its that womens brains are already warped to begin with, and thats why they're so picky EVERYWHERE.

Its not like women have no choice but to swipe on only the top 5% of men, they could easily be reasonable and swipe just like men do. But they dont, because they arent attracted to most of those guys and thats the same reason they ignore them IRL. Apps make it worse, but it is a symptom of the problem and enables them to be even worse but its not the problem.

Get rid of apps tomorrow and women still arent attracted to your average joe blow anymore. they'd rather be single.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post

1. As with most similar animals, women are by their very nature not attracted to most men. harems with the top men fuking all of the women is the natural norm. We are simply reverting back to that because the cultural and economic things that kept them in check are gone.
    I agree that modern society is taking on a slightly more polygamous bent, and like you said largely because of the removal of certain culturally enforced things.

2. Most of those women have actually at the very least fuked men that are much hotter than whoever their actual equivalent is. So they arent simply thinking " theres 100 hot guys on tinder", they have actually fuked some of those guys and it distorts their perception of what they should be shooting for.
    Don't agree with this as I don't think you have any real basis for this claim. There are women who will have had sex with men who are "out of their league", and subsequently had their perceptions disorted, but I can't see how you can even begin to know whether this is "most" or "all" or "some" women. Actually, if you had said "some" women I'd have let you off and say "okay, that's not an outrageous claim", but since you've said "most" I think your claim then becomes silly.

So, its not that dating apps are so powerful its warped womens brains. Its that womens brains are already warped to begin with, and thats why they're so picky EVERYWHERE.
    Women have always been picky maters, it's a well established thing in evolutionary biology.

Its not like women have no choice but to swipe on only the top 5% of men, they could easily be reasonable and swipe just like men do. But they dont, because they arent attracted to most of those guys and thats the same reason they ignore them IRL. Apps make it worse, but it is a symptom of the problem and enables them to be even worse but its not the problem.
    Apps very much distort the dating process in a variety of ways.

When you have 100+ matches, why would you select anything other than the top candidates? Do you reckon HR do that when filtering through CVs for a vacancy? "let's be reasonable and give average Joe a chance, even though we have 5 stand out candidates who are way more qualified".

I don't take issue with your thoughts on online dating and stuff. What bothers me is you take online dating dynamics, swiping on phones and such, and apply it more broadly to all of dating. That is highly reductive.

Get rid of apps tomorrow and women still arent attracted to your average joe blow anymore. they'd rather be single.
    Men are having a harder time of it in the dating world, but this again is another example of your "extreme" perspective.

Women have always been picky maters, it's a well established thing in evolutionary biology.
    Ok then what are you arguing with me for? All im saying is when you take women who are naturally like this, get rid of the things that used to prevent it from getting out of control, and give them things like dating apps with access to 1000 men at once, women start doing what they're doing. They get out of control with the standards and pickiness.

If you understand the raw nature of women why are you trying pretend they are only unreasonable online?

When you have 100+ matches, why would you select anything other than the top candidates?
    Lots of reasons. You want a real relationship and not just sex, you care about things other than looks, you want to be realistic etc etc etc.

There's many many reasons why women shouldnt/potentially wouldnt do what they're doing, just because they can doesnt mean it makes any sense or that they have to.

But they refuse to do any different, because they are not attracted to most men. They dont become attracted to them offline either because the basis for this is raw biology. The apps dont cause this, its just one way for it to get out control.

Don't agree with this as I don't think you have any real basis for this claim. There are women who will have had sex with men who are "out of their league", and subsequently had their perceptions disorted, but I can't see how you can even begin to know whether this is "most" or "all" or "some" women. Actually, if you had said "some" women I'd have let you off and say "okay, that's not an outrageous claim", but since you've said "most" I think your claim then becomes silly.
    Most is at least 51% of women. You dont think in the current dating environment, most single women, with all of their options and the hookup sloot culture and high body counts, havent fuked one or several men who would be considered much hotter than they would have been able to get with in prior generations? If that sounds crazy to you you dont realize whats going on. Anecdotally I see this happening all the time. average women fuking a 6ft tyrone or chad for awhile etc. Its happening and 51% of women is not crazy to say.
    Last edited by BigBallsMcgee; 03-14-2024 at 05:49 AM.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

jack5432 is a name known to all. (+5000) jack5432 is a name known to all. (+5000) jack5432 is a name known to all. (+5000) jack5432 is a name known to all. (+5000) jack5432 is a name known to all. (+5000) jack5432 is a name known to all. (+5000) jack5432 is a name known to all. (+5000) jack5432 is a name known to all. (+5000) jack5432 is a name known to all. (+5000) jack5432 is a name known to all. (+5000) jack5432 is a name known to all. (+5000)

1) anyone can approach her. Her interactions are not controlled by "matching". A guy who she may not have matched with on online dating has the opportunity to approach her in real life.
    2) men who approach her are all that matter in a real-life context. She may have clocked a very attractive guy at the other end of the bar but it doesn't matter if he doesn't approach her.
    3) within as little as a handful of seconds into an interaction, she's got more information to go off than had she matched the guy online.
    4) as the interaction progresses, the guy can communicate an abundance of things his online profile can't.
    5) men (and women) can only really focus on one person at a time in real-life. They can't be talking to 10+ women (or men) at the same time in the bar like they would online dating.

Need I go on.

I understand the appeal of reductive thinking but it's the slippery slope to extremist perspectives and black pill thinking, etc.
    Pre social media and actually in the beginning of social media.
    I could just talk to a girl and she wouldn’t start asking me questions that you normally ask months if not years in a relationship.

For the past 10 years most girls have asked me when meeting them most of the following questions.
    What job do you have?
    How much do you make?
    What car do you drive?
    Do you want to get married?
    Do you want children and how soon?
    Do you have debts?
    Have you been to prison?
    What did you study in university?
    How many friends do you have?
    How often do you go out?
    How many girls have you had sex with?
    How big is your dick?
    Are you 6’3?

That’s seriously the questions I get when I ask a girl out.
    They don’t even want to go on a date if you don’t check her boxes.

It’s a fking job interview for a job nobody wants.

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jack5432 View Post
    Pre social media and actually in the beginning of social media.
    I could just talk to a girl and she wouldn’t start asking me questions that you normally ask months if not years in a relationship.

For the past 10 years most girls have asked me when meeting them most of the following questions.
    What job do you have?
    How much do you make?
    What car do you drive?
    Do you want to get married?
    Do you want children and how soon?
    Do you have debts?
    Have you been to prison?
    What did you study in university?
    How many friends do you have?
    How often do you go out?
    How many girls have you had sex with?
    How big is your dick?
    Are you 6’3?

That’s seriously the questions I get when I ask a girl out.
    They don’t even want to go on a date if you don’t check her boxes.

It’s a fking job interview for a job nobody wants.
    I was on a kickball team that had a pretty good gender ratio for once. A sloot pack of 3 invited me to go to boba shop after our second game... and here comes the job interview.

I mentioned I work as an engineer. This 5'10" 200+ 30yo HR lady stares at me and asks point blank "how much money do you make."

Go die in hell.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

u wot m1.68179283050743⁴ Manc33's Avatar
    Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thats actually a bit clever in general, but wouldn't solve the issue i said.

Women wouldn't sign up for the ugly app because they aren't interested in ugly men and they all do fine on the real apps.
    Of course you're right. I forgot that unappealing women can score on those apps while men have to be a literal chad with a six figure income to even begin to pull the 7+/10 chicks.
    u wot m1.68179283050742908606225095246644152⁴

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    I was on a kickball team that had a pretty good gender ratio for once. A sloot pack of 3 invited me to go to boba shop after our second game... and here comes the job interview.

I mentioned I work as an engineer. This 5'10" 200+ 30yo HR lady stares at me and asks point blank "how much money do you make."

Go die in hell.
    That's when you laugh it off

And stop acting like an engineer is taking home what a good doc or lawyer would be

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The racist part is all the black babies, implying the black fathers arent around. Otherwise.....why are all the babies black.

Sorry you leftist cuckolds cannot handle facts and statistics.

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At 5'3 dating apps just aren't going to be your best option unfortunately. You need to pick a less superficial form of dating . I get the vibe you just want it as easy as some good looking 6'2 guy would have on the app

You need to get out of your house, net work , etc ..go to a laid back bar or club and practice speaking to women

- not all single women are on apps.....and ofcourse women are picky on there just due to the unbalanced ratio of men and women

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Need I go on.

Guy spitting truth here.

In this era of dating and apps, being painfully extroverted like I am is a godsend. Theyre just as scared of you and if you approach and arent a raging autist, you get all the cool points. period. and if you fail, it's something to learn from and grow on.

But trying to talk to the various gents in this thread who have nothing but negative thought is useless.

Never, ever, underestimate real life conversation compared to a BS dating app.

Also, always question what a woman "says." It's all about action.
    Last edited by twovalvekid; 03-14-2024 at 07:33 AM.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    Guy spitting truth here.

In this era of dating and apps, being painfully extroverted like I am is a godsend. Theyre just as scared of you and if you approach and arent a raging autist, you get all the cool points. period. and if you fail, it's something to learn from and grow on.

But trying to talk to the various gents in this thread who have nothing bug negative thought is useless.

Never, ever, underestimate real life conversation compared to a BS dating app.

Also, always question what a woman "says." It's all about action.
    This.

And that's exactly what I mean by if you are 5'3 ...DONT even bother with dating apps ...they will NOT work

Slightly inconvenient or not, you need to become more extroverted and shoot your shot OFFLINE

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blueberryboy View Post
    This.

And that's exactly what I mean by if you are 5'3 ...DONT even bother with dating apps ...they will NOT work

Slightly inconvenient or not, you need to become more extroverted and shoot your shot OFFLINE
    Major cool points for learning and growing in real life. Even these hardcore, vapid, tinder sloots i would bet the house would be much more satisfied with an actual person coming and chatting. Hell even me, im still learning.

For example, gym sloot i kinda half know and was DM'ing a little. She was in the gym once two weeks ago and later I DM'd and went oh chit was that you? She goes yes and was wondering why I didnt come up. In all honesty, i dont want to be that guy who goes up to every girl trying to get her workout on in the gym, and explained that. She understood. Fast forward to last week, i see her, but she's there with a gym doosh canoe who i know through friends so i dont say much. Then, two days ago, she's back in, dude isnt there, i dont say a word and she just waves and i wave back. Mentally im going nah sloot you were with homeboy so im going to keep distance and have restraint. Magically, i get home, 5 mins after getting there i see my phone light up. Guess who it was? Yep, her, and it was literally "did i do something wrong!?"

I legit lol'd a little. Once you learn a little about psychology and how we as humans interact, it's not hard. Now i could've fukked it up and thrown a hissy fit or made a comment about seeing her with that guy, but i know thats what she was fishing for. That reaction. Didnt give it, just made some BS up about being sick, thinking i was feeling better, thought i'd be ok at the gym and wasnt (sort of true so it was an easy line to stick to). Magically she was like oh...and then all apologetic, chatty, talkative in general. The convo ended with her jokingly busting my balls about how i better come up and say hi next time and talk to her.
    MFC

RIP YGST

At 5'3 dating apps just aren't going to be your best option unfortunately. You need to pick a less superficial form of dating . I get the vibe you just want it as easy as some good looking 6'2 guy would have on the app

You need to get out of your house, net work , etc ..go to a laid back bar or club and practice speaking to women

- not all single women are on apps.....and ofcourse women are picky on there just due to the unbalanced ratio of men and women
    Ive explained this several times, with me the odds are so bad that online is actually the only place that I was able to find the little success I was because IRL its not possible to play the numbers game at the level I need.

If I need to get in front of 5,000 women, its just not possible to do that IRL. Online at least in the past before the algorithms were rigged at least I could swipe on 100s every single day
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Ive explained this several times, with me the odds are so bad that online is actually the only place that I was able to find the little success I was because IRL its not possible to play the numbers game at the level I need.

If I need to get in front of 5,000 women, its just not possible to do that IRL. Online at least in the past before the algorithms were rigged at least I could swipe on 100s every single day
    You're missing the point

1 irl interaction is probably worth 100 online interactions for you

Online ...Girls see 5'3 and swipe left. That's almost common sense. In real life you have a chance to display charisma etc other attributes

People are less critical in real life

In fact, you'd be better off finding a girl who has only lightly used apps before or straight up haven't. The girls who are perpetually on there are gonna be the least attractive option for you.

You're missing the point

Online ...Girls see 5'3 and swipe left. That's almost common sense. In real life you have a chance to display charisma etc other attributes

In fact, you'd be better off finding a girl who has only lightly used apps before or straight up haven't. The girls who are perpetually on there are gonna be the least attractive option for you.
    Sure offline takes way more practice and skill , and balls

But so many guys just use online dating as a crutch now days bc they are pussys

You will stand out a lot more if you approach in real life

For a 5'3 guy exclusively using apps...well # 1 that's a bad idea ...and #2 you aren't even close to exhausting your options

Sure offline takes way more practice and skill , and balls

But so many guys just use online dating as a crutch now days bc they are pussys

You will stand out a lot more if you approach in real life

For a 5'3 guy exclusively using apps...well # 1 that's a bad idea ...and #2 you aren't even close to exhausting your options
    Last thing : not saying don't use apps , just you're gonna need a lot of luck on there

When I was on bumble...75 % of convos never went anywhere ....but there was always that random handful of girls that were actual receptive and you could get out of a date atleast if you put in enough effort.

For ex take a 9/ 10 chad vs a 7/10 girl....that 7/10 girl will have 10 X the interest and demand compared to the chad...so stop acting like dating is just a walk in the park should you be more naturally attractive.

Originally Posted by Muzzgjpress View Post
    Just a friendly reminder that your a 6'0 white guy who goes after asian girls. You literally cant give advice about dating to anyone since your literally shooting fish in a barrell
    I've slept with probably atleast 40 women in my life so far and only about 10 of them were asian

An actual hot asian is harder to get than a plane Jane white
    I know what I'm talking about.

You're missing the point

well for starters I never have ever put 5'3 on my apps, I just leave it blank OR lie and say i'm taller.

All I can tell you is my experience. IRL NOTHING HAS EVER WORKED. No matter what I do, no matter how, I cannot play the numbers game required to find someone baseline attracted to me because it requires such an absured amount of at bats.

Online I was able to swipe on 100s of women everyday for years until I did.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

I've slept with probably atleast 40 women in my life so far a
    Thats literally chad numbers. The average man only fuarks 5-10 women in his entire life.

6ft white chad telling ugly ethnic manlet about dating is just stupid.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Thats literally chad numbers. The average man only fuarks 5-10 women in his entire life.

6ft white chad telling ugly ethnic manlet about dating is just stupid.
    Not exactly chad numbers. There's muscle heads probably getting laid weekly

I'm 30 lost v at 16 so what we talking 3-4 on average per year?

I think last year I had the most at like 8 or something , but not all of them were exactly top of the market admittingly..had a few good ones tho

well for starters I never have ever put 5'3 on my apps, I just leave it blank OR lie and say i'm taller.

All I can tell you is my experience. IRL NOTHING HAS EVER WORKED. No matter what I do, no matter how, I cannot play the numbers game required to find someone baseline attracted to me because it requires such an absured amount of at bats.

Online I was able to swipe on 100s of women everyday for years until I did.
    The problem with that is you can't fraud much of a difference at 5'3

And you are the one saying height is the most paramount - so you can gaunrentee women are atleast checking for that height metric

And also if you blatantly lie....that labels you as a liar and bound to fail

Also swiping 100 times per day is a bad idea. Not exactly a dating app guy but I read the algorithm picks up on that ..and will start straight feeding you straight trash assuming youre desperate.

Just something to think about bro .good luck

Just saying imo girls will be way more receptive in person ....

Find a short guy with some success- what are they doing ?

Put on more mass so it looks like you can handle yourself

Keep trying on the apps too

Originally Posted by Muzzgjpress View Post
    Just a friendly reminder that your a 6'0 white guy who goes after asian girls. You literally cant give advice about dating to anyone since your literally shooting fish in a barrell
    Yeah he can. Especially once you realize you shouldnt listen to what women *say*, listen to what they do.

That same 7/10 *saying* she requires a 8" cawk, 100K/year, 6' tall male model (either online or with her friends), guarantee 1) will be with a manlet, averaged penor dude who makes a decent living when he approaches her, talks to her, and actually gives a fukk. Not some rando DM blowing machine.

Once you get out of you retarded and limiting mentality, you will be much better and happier.

Are you potentially awkward AF in person and it isnt helping you? Sure. But you know what also makes it worse? Sitting here complaining about it and not getting better with what you *can* control. At a minimum, try to get better, be less awkward, and strengthen yourself FFS.
    MFC

RIP YGST

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some pretty interesting chit happened to me on Hinge last week

I've been using it for over a month now (not paying) and had good luck its the best app I've ever used

I got curious what would happen if I paid for a month of premium...Holy MOTHER OF GOD boyos....

I matched with over 100 in maybe a day and then I couldn't keep up with chit obviously I also started mixing information up between chicks because its too much to store

Now I know how women feel...I had to start the process of elimination on all my convos...And when I would go to look for matches my standards skyrocketed because I don't want to have 100 separate convos

I see the other side now...This chit is completely fuked and SUPER unhealthy

I got a headache last night from storing all this BS info about each girl, meeting up with multiple in person, texting on their real numbers, calls, etc

I'm fukin burnt out only after 5 days of this
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=240

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Last thing : not saying don't use apps , just you're gonna need a lot of luck on there

When I was on bumble...75 % of convos never went anywhere ....but there was always that random handful of girls that were actual receptive and you could get out of a date atleast if you put in enough effort.

For ex take a 9/ 10 chad vs a 7/10 girl....that 7/10 girl will have 10 X the interest and demand compared to the chad...so stop acting like dating is just a walk in the park should you be more naturally attractive.
    Some good points bro, but your tendency to quote your own posts repeatedly is kinda annoying

Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post
    Some good points bro, but your tendency to quote your own posts repeatedly is kinda annoying
    Lol noted thank you

This whole online rhetoric is just blown out of proportion .( It's challenging but not impossible)

And at the first sight of rejection these men will just buy the theory right up, and actually get in their own head and start working against themselves ...lol

The problem with that is you can't fraud much of a difference at 5'3

And you are the one saying height is the most paramount - so you can gaunrentee women are atleast checking for that height metric

And also if you blatantly lie....that labels you as a liar and bound to fail

Also swiping 100 times per day is a bad idea. Not exactly a dating app guy but I read the algorithm picks up on that ..and will start straight feeding you straight trash assuming youre desperate.

Just something to think about bro .good luck

Just saying imo girls will be way more receptive in person ....

Find a short guy with some success- what are they doing ?

Put on more mass so it looks like you can handle yourself

Keep trying on the apps too
    None of the women cared that I lied about height on the apps. If they like you, they dont care because they understand why you did it. The ones that dont like you, wouldnt have liked you anyway. So the best option for manlets is to lie on the dating apps about their height.

Women flock to Jeremy Meeks while he was in jail. They dont care about these things if they like you.

Its funny that you're literally telling me not to do the only things that have ever worked for me.

There are no men like me having success out there. The only ones that look like me(as in not just short but race/face etc) and doing well with women are ones that are doctors or other prestigious careers that Im not ever going to do.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    Yeah he can. Especially once you realize you shouldnt listen to what women *say*, listen to what they do.

That same 7/10 *saying* she requires a 8" cawk, 100K/year, 6' tall male model (either online or with her friends), guarantee 1) will be with a manlet, averaged penor dude who makes a decent living when he approaches her, talks to her, and actually gives a fukk. Not some rando DM blowing machine.
    This rarely if ever happens. The 'watch what they do' thing is because women lie to make themselves look better. If she's openly being shallow as fuk, its very often going to be the truth.

Far more often they'll SAY 'im not shallow height doesnt matter to me just have a good personality!!!' and then in reality all of her boyfriends are 6'4 basketball players.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024