Page 170 of 180 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,100 of 5387
    Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    for all the guys that have made big money in the US, did you have any trouble getting money transferred to your bank and withdrawing?

JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stay mad ****gorts

What’s ur bench press?
    Twinkcel fitness log

alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JamesA1990 View Post
    Stay mad ****gorts

What’s ur bench press?
    says the soft guy who got his feelings hurt.

go back to reddit

Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ninetynine8 View Post
    just got 7000 $W from the wormhole airdrop. I think that's about 18k right now. Not as much as I was hoping for, but i'll take it.
    Everyone ITT sucks at crypto except for this guy

I took out my initial after a 43x on doginme on Base and I'm honestly regretting it lmao

$dogwifhat is over a billy, this might be the Base equivalent

hat stays on
    dog stays in

alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ninetynine8 View Post
    just got 7000 $W from the wormhole airdrop. I think that's about 18k right now. Not as much as I was hoping for, but i'll take it.
    anymore plays m8?

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    attention everyone

buy some siacoin and reap benefits of 10x-20x in the near future

mark my words, you had the opportunity

brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CanuckGame View Post
    KILT is the only crypto in my entire portfolio that hasnt done a thing since i bought.
    When did you buy? It's had a pretty good last few months. How many coins are your portfolio and what's your stack size range (don't have to be specific, but what kind of tier?)

You keep Holding bro. I wish you the best.
    ty sir, may your coins go to many moons

-------

NFI now 6x from the bottom at 450k mcap:

https://dexscreener.com/base/0xda5a3...49388f88e785ed

Just broke ATH as well, with a wick. Clear space on the chart above this now.

----------

Daily reminder ramble about why le boring plays actually make us more money.

Every day we're seeing tweets about turdcoins having done 200x overnight. So how come people who dabble with those kind of coins never seem to make any money, and in fact usually lose it? And how come people who are in the boring coins are the ones who actually get rich eventually? It seems counter intuitive.

The key factor is the safety and reliability of the play - the reason no one really gets rich from memecoins (except the devs, sometimes) is that actually chances of catching a big part of the move are vanishingly low, and because it all happens so quickly there's very little time to think and get out anywhere sensible, and they follow such unpredictable paths, so even those who do get a few x (out of the 100s of x that it moved) tend to roundtrip it.

Also, very importantly, because the chances of success are SO low, you can only put in tiny amounts or you'll go broke before anything can happen. So even wins, when they come, are not substantial sums. On the other hand, with reliable plays that might pull a few 10s of x (or maybe much more - I mean, QNT did run 2500x in the end) they are SO reliable that you can go in with a large sum of money. So now crypto goes from something you just put a small % of your NW in, to something you can go into with real size. So you put $50k of savings in (instead of $100) knowing that if you're patient it's going to work out well, and then maybe you get a boring 5x for $200k. Now you have 200k, can you get another 5x somewhere, eventually? That's not that hard, is it. Or even a lazy 2x, you've just made 200k. How many of the ****coin gambles are making 200k from their plays? Literally no one.

nomsayin?

So, maybe we agree with that, but we only have $1000 to play with and how the **** am I going to get $50k starting capital? I would suggest that in this day and age, in the West, most adults can lay their hands on some funds if they try. I went completely broke in 2018, actually I was about $60k in debt by the summer, but I found a way to get a new stake. Cards, loans (bank, private/personal), mortgages, sell some assets, realise that you have tonnes of cash you're scared to use - whatever it is. One of the "secrets" to making big money in crypto is starting with a decent stake. "But what if I lose it all" - that's why you go into safe, legit plays that basically have no chance of failure except some terrible act of God wiping out the HQ. Yes, there's always a risk something goes awfully wrong in crypto (boating accidents etc), but we are here to play this game, after all, and if we want to keep cash under a mattress then that's choosing not to play at all. Investment and business always puts your capital at risk, there's no way around that. Crypto is "risky" enough without making it even more so. Without, in fact, intentionally stacking the odds so far against you that you're almost certain to fail.

When the choices are:

A) 99.9% of losing everything, 0.1% chance you make a 3x. You can play multiple times per week, and the results will be in within days
    B) 99.9% chance of making 6, 7, 8 figures, 0.1% chance you kind of break even. You have to wait a year or two and can't touch it in the meantime

most people honestly prefer A
    Could have been a slayer.

PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Weekly Reminder Status/SNT is still one of the major products in development. Decentralized discord with a built in web3/L2 Wallet. This thing is primed to moon
    Beta for the desktop App is launching soon(tm)
    https://status.app/

Every Status Community can create their own tokens and optionally airdrop tokens to their members. Of course doing an airdrop or not is entirely the individual choice of each community.

"we cannot be more sensitive to pleasure without being more sensitive to pain"
    -Alan Watts
    https://www.youtube.com/@PhilosophicalSquid

StrongVision is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongVision is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongVision is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongVision is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongVision is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongVision is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongVision is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongVision is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongVision is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongVision is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongVision is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tomiesto View Post

I took out my initial after a 43x on doginme on Base and I'm honestly regretting it lmao

hat stays on
    dog stays in
    How are you guys getting these airdrops??

I’ve got my ass handed to me for two years then finally I’m in profit from $Byte and $Fottie but I’m nowhere even close to you guys.

LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent
    Originally Posted by brbacquiring View Post

Every day we're seeing tweets about turdcoins having done 200x overnight. So how come people who dabble with those kind of coins never seem to make any money, and in fact usually lose it? And how come people who are in the boring coins are the ones who actually get rich eventually? It seems counter intuitive.

The key factor is the safety and reliability of the play - the reason no one really gets rich from memecoins (except the devs, sometimes) is that actually chances of catching a big part of the move are vanishingly low, and because it all happens so quickly there's very little time to think and get out anywhere sensible, and they follow such unpredictable paths, so even those who do get a few x (out of the 100s of x that it moved) tend to roundtrip it.

Also, very importantly, because the chances of success are SO low, you can only put in tiny amounts or you'll go broke before anything can happen. So even wins, when they come, are not substantial sums. On the other hand, with reliable plays that might pull a few 10s of x (or maybe much more - I mean, QNT did run 2500x in the end) they are SO reliable that you can go in with a large sum of money. So now crypto goes from something you just put a small % of your NW in, to something you can go into with real size. So you put $50k of savings in (instead of $100) knowing that if you're patient it's going to work out well, and then maybe you get a boring 5x for $200k. Now you have 200k, can you get another 5x somewhere, eventually? That's not that hard, is it. Or even a lazy 2x, you've just made 200k. How many of the ****coin gambles are making 200k from their plays? Literally no one.

nomsayin?

So, maybe we agree with that, but we only have $1000 to play with and how the **** am I going to get $50k starting capital? I would suggest that in this day and age, in the West, most adults can lay their hands on some funds if they try. I went completely broke in 2018, actually I was about $60k in debt by the summer, but I found a way to get a new stake. Cards, loans (bank, private/personal), mortgages, sell some assets, realise that you have tonnes of cash you're scared to use - whatever it is. One of the "secrets" to making big money in crypto is starting with a decent stake. "But what if I lose it all" - that's why you go into safe, legit plays that basically have no chance of failure except some terrible act of God wiping out the HQ. Yes, there's always a risk something goes awfully wrong in crypto (boating accidents etc), but we are here to play this game, after all, and if we want to keep cash under a mattress then that's choosing not to play at all. Investment and business always puts your capital at risk, there's no way around that. Crypto is "risky" enough without making it even more so. Without, in fact, intentionally stacking the odds so far against you that you're almost certain to fail.

When the choices are:

A) 99.9% of losing everything, 0.1% chance you make a 3x. You can play multiple times per week, and the results will be in within days
    B) 99.9% chance of making 6, 7, 8 figures, 0.1% chance you kind of break even. You have to wait a year or two and can't touch it in the meantime

Gentlemen, listen to this man if you are interesting in acquiring 8 figures. Virgin meme coiners in here MIGHT break 6 or 7 figs (actual cash out, not simply "on paper" for 2 days), but your long term odds are better just sitting in a QNT-style coin for a couple years. Not to mention the fact with meme coins you have to sell at a very specific time (usually the matter of a few days) to succeed, whereas good projects SUSTAIN their gains indefinitely.

My personal preference is DCAing into BTC and ETH (so as not to miss out on crypto in general) while having a fat bag in your QNT-style coin.
    Anti identity politics crew
    Anti corporate welfare crew
    Anti federal reserve crew
    Anti central banking cartel crew
    ETH millionaire crew

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LeftistGent View Post
    Gentlemen, listen to this man if you are interesting in acquiring 8 figures. Virgin meme coiners in here MIGHT break 6 or 7 figs (actual cash out, not simply "on paper" for 2 days), but your long term odds are better just sitting in a QNT-style coin for a couple years. Not to mention the fact with meme coins you have to sell at a very specific time (usually the matter of a few days) to succeed, whereas good projects SUSTAIN their gains indefinitely.

My personal preference is DCAing into BTC and ETH (so as not to miss out on crypto in general) while having a fat bag in your QNT-style coin.
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is it too late to get into Pepe ? srs
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent
    Originally Posted by jafomofo View Post
    Imagine only having gone $100k into QNT in 2018 because you spent your other $100k on SQUID, only to get rugged
    ETH millionaire crew

CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 2010JW View Post
    Is it too late to get into Pepe ? srs
    Absolutely not. Its super early. Pepe will be the shiba of this run. Just wait for when coinbase losts pepe. 🚀

But it will be key to timing your sell off. The creaters hold a ton of coins from what i understand so i wouldnt be suprised to see them dump the bags on the diamond hand brahs.

If i 10x my money im out. Ive already 2x in less than 3 weeks.

Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everything just looks like it’s going to run hard.

Buy anything and buckle up.

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CanuckGame View Post
    Absolutely not. Its super early. Pepe will be the shiba of this run. Just wait for when coinbase losts pepe. 🚀

But it will be key to timing your sell off. The creaters hold a ton of coins from what i understand so i wouldnt be suprised to see them dump the bags on the diamond hand brahs.

If i 10x my money im out. Ive already 2x in less than 3 weeks.
    fuark brahs. It seems like people are going in on the crypto. Talking about how theres still more to come. About to pull the trigger on Pepe Solana and ethereum .
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2010JW View Post
    fuark brahs. It seems like people are going in on the crypto. Talking about how theres still more to come. About to pull the trigger on Pepe Solana and ethereum .
    If history repeats like it has 3 times. Alt season hasn’t even begun. Buy alts that you hear about that haven’t pumped hard yet.

lol hard at not loading a small bag of Kilt for the misc legend status. Srs, not Srs

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When did you buy? It's had a pretty good last few months. How many coins are your portfolio and what's your stack size range (don't have to be specific, but what kind of tier?)

ty sir, may your coins go to many moons

-------

NFI now 6x from the bottom at 450k mcap:

Just broke ATH as well, with a wick. Clear space on the chart above this now.

----------

nomsayin?

When the choices are:

I cant tell you how many etherscan accounts i have seen where people have hundreds of worthless memecoins and just a small stack and they jump to new coins every two weeks.

The problem with memecoins is that there are so many, and theres no conviction. $1000 broken up 10 ways of $100 into each memecoin might work for a stacklet. Do that same strategy with $10k and $1000 each and you are probably just better off concentrating $10k straight into one coin for a 10x. You have to do that twice for $1m.

The slow route with concentrated bets is much more reliable than low conviction lottery tickets. Every once in a while I will hear about some dude who turned $1000 into $500k with a single bet on some obscure coin, but I can find thousands of people who have just parlayed to much higher numbers through concentration and the long game.

People all the time are talking about hitting a 50x on some coin but that doesnt mean literally anything if you only put $250 into it. Now try to parlay with that exact same strategy.

memecoin trading for the most part is usually just momentum trading and thats a good way to get left holding a bag vs finding something with no liquidity and waiting for a bid. The bid usually comes if you wait long enough. The momentum always stops and it usually stops short.
    No signature

juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PhiloSquid View Post
    Weekly Reminder Status/SNT is still one of the major products in development. Decentralized discord with a built in web3/L2 Wallet. This thing is primed to moon
    Beta for the desktop App is launching soon(tm)
    https://status.app/
    [im]https://i.imgur.com/rI2cFzn.png[/img]
    [ig]https://i.imgur.com/Ut40YCt.png[/img]

[im]https://i.imgur.com/k5wADlx.png[/img]
    Every Status Community can create their own tokens and optionally airdrop tokens to their members. Of course doing an airdrop or not is entirely the individual choice of each community.

[ig]https://i.imgur.com/TJdN2jQ.png[/img]
    Any coin that didnt break ATH last cycle is a dead coin

Decentralized discord until the FBI shuts it down because ****s use it

****in lmao
    $0 or $1 million crypto crew
    Ex-OMG crew

juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    I cant tell you how many etherscan accounts i have seen where people have hundreds of worthless memecoins and just a small stack and they jump to new coins every two weeks.

The problem with memecoins is that there are so many, and theres no conviction. $1000 broken up 10 ways of $100 into each memecoin might work for a stacklet. Do that same strategy with $10k and $1000 each and you are probably just better off concentrating $10k straight into one coin for a 10x. You have to do that twice for $1m.

The slow route with concentrated bets is much more reliable than low conviction lottery tickets. Every once in a while I will hear about some dude who turned $1000 into $500k with a single bet on some obscure coin, but I can find thousands of people who have just parlayed to much higher numbers through concentration and the long game.

People all the time are talking about hitting a 50x on some coin but that doesnt mean literally anything if you only put $250 into it. Now try to parlay with that exact same strategy.

memecoin trading for the most part is usually just momentum trading and thats a good way to get left holding a bag vs finding something with no liquidity and waiting for a bid. The bid usually comes if you wait long enough. The momentum always stops and it usually stops short.
    damn bro are you still balls deep in that bat chitcoin

fuking lmao
    $0 or $1 million crypto crew
    Ex-OMG crew

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by juvefan View Post
    damn bro are you still balls deep in that bat chitcoin

fuking lmao
    I have like maybe $10k in BAT. Its my smallest holding by far. That coin is old news to me.
    No signature

Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Potential big move for CRO coin for this month? they are running a promotion where you have to buy and lock up a certain amount of coins in order to get a credit card. and with that card you can buy apple products and get reimbursed in CRO coins up to a certain amount for that apple product. they are reimbursing up to $800 worth of cro coin for the iphone 15. I would think there are a lot of people who would want this type of deal or who would try to re-sell the phone and sell the coins for cash. the deadline is 4/2/24. for the iphone promotion, you need to buy at least $4k of cro

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Azrairc View Post
    attention everyone

buy some siacoin and reap benefits of 10x-20x in the near future

mark my words, you had the opportunity
    attention siacoin pump has begun, if you don't own a bag by now you better get your @ss moving

I say it will happen, and it happens. That's how it works

brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jafomofo View Post
    >why not undertake a losing strategy alongside a winning one, so as to reduce my gains and increase stress/effort?

+377% since then, kek. Which of you madlads bought? The end of vesting was a big deal, I guess.

And another 5x since then. 17x in a week, lows to highs. Mcap 1mil now
    Could have been a slayer.

Skeptikal12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skeptikal12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skeptikal12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skeptikal12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skeptikal12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skeptikal12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skeptikal12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skeptikal12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skeptikal12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skeptikal12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skeptikal12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Small KILT bag bought. MISC Influenced

Originally Posted by Skeptikal12 View Post
    Small KILT bag bought. MISC Influenced
    what color lambo will you be getting?
    ETH millionaire crew

Skeptikal12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skeptikal12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skeptikal12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skeptikal12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skeptikal12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skeptikal12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skeptikal12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skeptikal12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skeptikal12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skeptikal12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skeptikal12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Green SVJ for me

Holding some FTM (seems like a dead project) that I am looking to dump once it pumps a bit. ADA I shoulda dumped long ago but have a small bag. Sold off some BTC to recover my initial investments and will buy back in on the next dump. Otherwise am long on ETH and SOL. Small bag in CELO as well.

ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by malashker View Post
    Nice! Patiently waiting for layerzero and sksync now.
    thx broski

Originally Posted by Tomiesto View Post

hat stays on
    dog stays in
    hehe thx man

wif is s tier. did you see recent updates? $650k fund to put it on the LA sphere lmao. already 1/3 filled, fkin goated

it's prob highest potential meme play in terms of mcap + safety. Cute wins every time when it comes to retail

Originally Posted by alphaalbertan8 View Post
    anymore plays m8?
    better to position urself and wait for retail to pump ur sheet, that's what bulls all about

but i'm a degen so i aped into $fembro, solana ****ter

Going to buy some Galactic NFTs and stake them on Enterprise.

ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh yea, $mog is gonna print. don't think i've seen that shilled on the misc yet

Page 170 of 180 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 ... LastLast